موضوع: letter of explanation

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    دانشگاه شهید بهشتی
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : letter of explanation

سلام.
    راجع به این 6 تا سوال یعنی بعد رزومه تو یه صفحه به حالت سوال جواب بیاریمشون؟
    و اگه سوپروایزر و عنوان تز از الان معلوم نیست بگیم معلوم نیست؟ باز تز رو میشه فرضی گذاشت ولی سوپروایزر تو کانادا رو چی؟
    و سوال 7 هم که source of funding هست خودش قبلا آورده شده. اونم باید جواب داد باز؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ریاضی محض دانشگاه صنعتی شریف
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط par13 نمایش پست ها
    سلام.
    راجع به این 6 تا سوال یعنی بعد رزومه تو یه صفحه به حالت سوال جواب بیاریمشون؟
    و اگه سوپروایزر و عنوان تز از الان معلوم نیست بگیم معلوم نیست؟ باز تز رو میشه فرضی گذاشت ولی سوپروایزر تو کانادا رو چی؟
    و سوال 7 هم که source of funding هست خودش قبلا آورده شده. اونم باید جواب داد باز؟
    نه در نامه توضیحات، در اول این بخش کامل توضیح داده شده است،
    not applicable
    ولی باید استادی پلن بنویسید ، که یک بخش به این نام وجود دارد

بله باید کامل توضیح بدهید، این پول ها کجا بود و غیره ، انجا فقط خلاصه عنوان می کنید ولی اینجا باید توضیح بدید
    ​هیچ آداب و ترتیبی مجو هر چه می خواهد‏ دل تنگت، بگو

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    دانشگاه شهید بهشتی
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ali.kalamy نمایش پست ها
    نه در نامه توضیحات، در اول این بخش کامل توضیح داده شده است،
    not applicable
    ولی باید استادی پلن بنویسید ، که یک بخش به این نام وجود دارد

بله باید کامل توضیح بدهید، این پول ها کجا بود و غیره ، انجا فقط خلاصه عنوان می کنید ولی اینجا باید توضیح بدید
    مرسی. بله من توضیحاتو خوندم. منظورم این بود که تو اون لیست مدارکی که گفته بودین تو نامه توضیحات میاد آخریش رزومه و بعد جواب این شش تا سوال بود که من منظورم این بود تو یه صفخه به این سوالات پاسخ میدیم (که البته کل مدارک در نهایت تو یه pdf قرار میگیره)
    بله ولی خب تو study plan بطور کلی از تحقیقمون در آینده میگیم.
    مثلا اگر BS پدرمون و خودمون رو گذاشتیم منبع درآمد و شغل و اینها رو توضیح بدیم؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط par13 نمایش پست ها
    مرسی. بله من توضیحاتو خوندم. منظورم این بود که تو اون لیست مدارکی که گفته بودین تو نامه توضیحات میاد آخریش رزومه و بعد جواب این شش تا سوال بود که من منظورم این بود تو یه صفخه به این سوالات پاسخ میدیم (که البته کل مدارک در نهایت تو یه pdf قرار میگیره)
    بله ولی خب تو study plan بطور کلی از تحقیقمون در آینده میگیم.
    مثلا اگر BS پدرمون و خودمون رو گذاشتیم منبع درآمد و شغل و اینها رو توضیح بدیم؟
    این دگیه دست خودته یکم خلاقیت داشته باش دوست خوبم، بیشتر بچه ها درباره پول ها خودشون توضیح می دن

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2014
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : روادید دانشجویی کانادا - سوالات کلی و مدارک مورد نیاز (آنکارا)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط adlerjohn نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    توی CoverLetter که جزوی از Letter of Explanation هست چه چیزایی مینویسن؟ اجباریه ؟

ممنونم
    گذاشتن یک کاور لتر خوب اکیدا توصیه میشه . میتونید از این نمونه که در اینجا میبینید استفاده کنید و با توجه به مدارک خودتون از این نمونه الگوبرداری کنید(توجه نمایید برخی مدارک ممکن است با توجه به تاریخ اقدام و روش آنلاین متفاوت باشد اما الگو می تواند به کار گرفته شود):
    http://duhochoancau.edu.vn/en/find-c...rmit-in-canada
    “I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving"

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

Applying for Study Permit in Canada
    June 1, 2010.

Your name here
    And your address here
    Xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Canadian Embassy
    Visa Section
    Islamabad, Pakistan.

Attn.: Visa officer
    Subject: APPLYING FOR STUDY PERMIT (Canada)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My admission application has been approved and now I wish to apply for a study permit. The ORIGINAL letter of acceptance from the institute is attached.

Please see the last page for the list of enclosures and documents, I have attached with the application.

Introduction: I am a professional Web and Graphic designer, holding an extensive work experience of more than 9 years in the graphics industry. I'm currently working as a “Graphics Lead” (Senior Web & Graphics Designer) for a Denmark based Software Company in Islamabad. (Original Letter from the employer is attached.) I also work as a freelance designer and currently have more than 25 clients and companies in my freelance profile list.

Purpose: According to the recent market trends and needs i have decided to enhance my educational qualification and make a career change in my life and strongly feel that this is the right time for me to update my professional skills from 2D graphics into 3D Motion graphics (Computer Animation) to pursue with a bright and secure future carrier. In the current market, there's a huge demand of 3D resources in Pakistan and many of the multinational IT/software companies are targeting 3D - computer animation projects and employees. (Some 3D - computer animation job advertisement printouts are also attached as reference, downloaded from the major job posting websites of Pakistan.) But due to lack of 3D resources (3D professionals), Companies are unable to find an experienced resource. So I'm sure once I'm back to my country with a 3D computer animation degree in hand, I will be valued by the employers in Pakistan.

Purpose of choosing Sheridan: I have chosen a course and now have been granted admission in (course name here) at university or college name here. One of the best reputable institute specially in the Animation industry offering, up to date animation courses with State-of-the-art learning environments featuring the latest technology all over the world, such as the Research facility, highly recognised and competent faculty hired from the biggest companies in the industry such as Nintendo, Sega, PSP, Disney etc..., as well as best hardware machines (Computers and rendering machines) in the labs for animation, also the college alumni, Comprehensive student support services, from Sheridan's friendly Student Advisement Centers to the excellent resources of the Career Centre plus exhibitions for students to show their profile/work developed during their studies and above all, a Practical hands-on learning that prepares you to ‘jump right in' to the workforce.

Other than these, Unique Leading-Edge Centre's of Excellence, These centre's include: Sheridan Elder Research Centre, Sheridan Centre for Animation and Emerging Technologies, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies, Centre for Healthy Communities.

All these features/facilities/services impressed me and convinced me to join Sheridan. I hope i can avail all the services to my best and cash the study time in good manners.

A first payment fee of CAD $ 12,150.00 to the institute has been paid as mentioned in the invoice, through my personal Dollar ($) Account. Copy of dollar ($) bank draft (sent to the institute) is attached as a proof of evidence.

My health coverage is done through www.gaurd.me under student guard on behalf of the institute.

My accommodation is also arranged, at 2-minutes walking distance from the institute, at:

Address of arranged
    Accommodation goes here....

Landlord/Owner Name: his her name here
    Landlord e-mail: xxxxxx @ yahoo.com

I have fulfilled all the requirements and have paid CAD$ 600 as required by the landlord to book the room and rest of the amount for living will be paid once landed and is shown available in my bank account (Bank statement). A letter from the landlord is also attached, confirming the booking of my accommodation from August 2010 and onwards (for 1 year). The letter contains her cell contact no. which can be used for further details and verification.

Funds available: According to my earnings and saving i have sufficient funds in my Allied bank (Salary) account (F-6 super market branch) (i.e.: PKR 2,160,000/-over $CAD 26,900 approximately) for my expenses in Canada. (First payment fee of CAD$12,150 and CAD$600 already paid) My recent bank statement (Both, Salary and Dollar $ account) are attached showing the available funds for the last 6 months. I have sold my car (Honda Civic, Model 2007 worth CAD$16,250 equivalents to 1.3 million PKR) to a relative on the terms and conditions of paying in 2 instalments before 1st of July 2010. Original Car sale agreement is also attached.

For further details please refer to my bank statement with highlighted information. Which now makes a total of 2,160,000PKR over $CAD 26,900.

Note:
    In order to pay my fee in dollars, i.e.: $CAD 12,150 (requirement of the institute) I had to open a new separate personal DOLLAR $ account as my salary account in (Allied bank is a Pakistani rupee (PKR) account and is not eligible to pay in dollar, according to the bank policies), so i had to open a new dollar account and deposit the payable fee amount into it from my salary account, and pay the fee from that account (dollar account). The transaction for paying the fee from my dollar account to the institute can be seen on available bank statement sheet, attached. (Both accounts are my personal accounts)

I assure you that on completion of my course, I will return back, and join the growing 3D industry of Pakistan as I also have strong ties in Pakistan (My aged Mother (picture attached), Brother (picture attached), Wife with 2 kids (Son and Daughter, Not accompanying me, Also immediate family Pictures, Birth certificates and Marriage certificate (Nikkah Nama) are attached as proof of evidence).

I really need your support and request you to encourage me and wish me good luck for my future and efforts and issue me a post dated Study permit from August 1, 2010 onwards, as I want to travel to Canada by end of August 2010.

I believe that the information I have provided is adequate and in detail, however if you have any query, please feel free to contact me on 0092 xxxxxxxxxx or email: xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

EXPENSE/FUNDS Summary:

Accommodation:

Rent for accommodation for full 1 year: CAD$ 6,000
    Paid to book the room: CAD$ 600
    Payable rent: CAD$ 5,400 (This is available in my bank account shown in the statement.)

Tuition fee:

Total tuition fee for 1 year full course: CAD$ 23,575
    First payment fee Paid: CAD$ 12,150
    Payable fee: CAD$ 11,300 (This is available in my bank account shown in the statement.)

Total Balance available in my Accounts (Both, Salary and Dollar A/c) = PKR 2,160,000 equivalent to CAD$ 26,900 approximately for my Tuition and living expenses. Last 6 months Statement(s) are attached.

My Health coverage already covered through www.guard.me

NOTE: A list of enclosures and documents is attached with the application on the next sheet.
    List of enclosures and documents attached with the application:

1. Cover letter (this document, Explanation and details)
    2. Checklist form (IMM 5483)
    3. Application form filled and signed
    4. Supplementary Information form filled and signed
    5. Confirmed offer of acceptance from institute in Canada. (ORIGINAL and 1 copy)
    6. Proof of fee paid to the institute. (Receipt from college PLUS the bank draft copy of fee sent to college)
    7. Letter from the landlord confirming the accommodation and rent paid.
    8. Proof of sufficient funds available in personal account's (Both, Salary and Dollar account), in terms of last 6 months bank statement.
    9. Letter from the bank manager, stating from how long I'm maintaining the account.
    10. All previous ORIGINAL educational documents. AND Photocopies each.
    11. Proof of your English language ability (IELTS results) (ORIGINAL)
    12. Letter from my employer, stating my (Name, salary, date of joining and designation)
    13. Passport (ORIGINAL and 1 copy)
    14. Marriage certificate (Original Plus Photocopy Plus Certified Translation)
    15. Immediate Family (Wife, Son and Daughter) Birth certificates - (Original Plus Photocopy Plus Certified Translation)
    16. Mother, Brother and Immediate family pictures (Wife, Son and Daughter) Plus my wedding picture with wife also attached.
    17. Copy of my National Identity Card. AND a Certified Translation in English)
    18. Application processing fee paid in bank (Green receipt from standard chartered)
    19. Original Car sale agreement is also attached
    20. Six-6 recent photos, mentioning the Full name and Date of birth on one photo.
    21. 3D computer animation Job advertisement printouts, downloaded from major job posting websites of Pakistan.
    22. Police clearance certificate

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2014
    ارسال‌ها

:Additional documentary requirements for Master’s and PhD students

Online application

Iranian students and students residing in Iran who are intending to attend Master’s or PhD
    programs in Canada must submit with their applications the following documents in
    :addition to supporting documentation indicated on our website

(A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV 1
    Intended field of Study in Canada 2
    Title and description of the thesis you are going to work on in Canada 3
    Name and contact information of your intended supervisor in Canada 4
    Name and contact information of your supervisor in Iran for previous studies 5
    List of publications and research papers 6
    Source of funding for studies in Canada (please submit detailed information
    (regarding the person/organization funding your studies

Paper application

Those who choose to submit paper applications will later be also asked to submit the above
    documents in an electronic format. In order to prevent further delays, be sure to have this
    .documentation in an electronic format ready for submission when it is requested
    ممنون میشم به دو سوال من پاسخ بدید؛
    1- اگر هنوز موضوع پروژه ای که قراره کار کنیم مشخص نباشه در مورد 3 چه چیزی بنویسیم؟
    2- حساب بانکی و سند رو باید اینجا آپلود کنیم یا در بخش Proof of Means of Financial Support؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ata_bki نمایش پست ها
    ممنون میشم به دو سوال من پاسخ بدید؛
    1- اگر هنوز موضوع پروژه ای که قراره کار کنیم مشخص نباشه در مورد 3 چه چیزی بنویسیم؟
    2- حساب بانکی و سند رو باید اینجا آپلود کنیم یا در بخش Proof of Means of Financial Support؟
    1- شما بهتر است بخش استادی پلن را بخوانید
    2- در بخش Proof of Means of Financial Support، ولی باید در اینجا توضیح دهید
    براتون یک مثال می گذارم در این
    لینک لطفا مشاهده کنید

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

Additional documentary requirements for all applicants

Shenasname - a copy and official translation must be provided with your application

Passport - Provide with your application only photocopies of the identity page(s) and any
    pages bearing a stamp or a visa. You will be informed when your original passport will be
    .needed

Do not send original documents with your official translations. We do not return original
    .documents. Please send copies only
    به نظر تون لازم هست که previous passport رو هم بذاریم برای travel hiastory؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mina22126 نمایش پست ها
    به نظر تون لازم هست که previous passport رو هم بذاریم برای travel hiastory؟
    مستحب هست، ولی به نظر من بهتر است بگذارید