نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 663

موضوع: وضعیت کار در دانمارک و سایر مسائل مربوط به کار

Threaded View

پست قبلی پست قبلی   پست بعدی پست بعدی

پیش فرض پاسخ : وضعیت کار در دانمارک

سلام بچه ها.

من اینجا براتون فرمت نامه کاور خودم رو میذارم که برای کاریابی ایده بگیرین ازش.
    امیدوارم که مفید باشه

موفق باشین
    کاوه

(ضمیمه رو هم ببینید)

Reza reza
    Email: reza@yahoo.com
    LinkedIn: dk.linkedin.com/pub/XXXXX

Århus, June 01, 2012

DANFOSS APS
    Att.: Lars, Electrohydraulic Engineering Manager

Control engineer
    (Job NOR13-24)

Dear Sir,
    As an electrical engineer with powerful team working skills who has worked for more than 11 years in industry, I would like to express my interest to be a part of Danfoss ApS. I believe that my professional experience is relevant to your needs and I would appreciate you reviewing the appended CV which depicts my qualifications and skills. I have a master degree in electrical engineering in control and automation systems and had finished my M.Sc. thesis with Simulink/MATLAB software. Meanwhile I’m familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic systems and passed a 60 hours relative course in 2011 (Attached certificate). I am also familiar with LabView but not expert.

In this stage, let me focus on some of my qualifications and experiences which will be suitable for the job:

· Strong background in automation and monitoring systems
    · Familiar with inspection and test plans (ITP)
    · Powerful background in sales engineering, product selection and giving quotations
    · Familiar with some international standards in industry
    · Strong public relation and customer-oriented engineer
    · Good communication skills in spoken/written English – IELTS 6.5
    · Willing to learn new technical and business work issues

At the end, I would like to say that my career goal is to be a perfect project leader with deep understanding of technical and commercial issues of other disciplines in order to handle a great project from 0 to 100. In this regard, I’m also interested in business or technical travels and missions from couple of days to even month-long stays. It’s also not a big deal for me to be relocated from Århus to other locations as I’m unemployed at this moment with the earliest start date. As a Denmark Greencard holder with work and residence permit, I hope this application will be in your consideration as this area is of my utmost interest.

I look forward to hear from you

Yours sincerely,
    Reza reza
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •