نمایش نتایج: از شماره 31 تا 40 , از مجموع 715

موضوع: اقامت دائم از طریق ویزای EB3

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    B.A. in English Translation
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : اقامت دائم از طریق ویزای EB3

سلام دوستان. در صورت داشتن کارفرمای معتبر آمریکایی این پروسه معمولا چه مدت زمان میبره؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام..یه سوال..اگه با ویزای توریستی بریم امریکا و اونجا درخواست eb3 بدیم تا این دو سالی که ویزای eb3 میاد اونجا بمونیم ( یعنی بریم و ویزای توریستیمون که تموم شد بر نگردیم ایران ) امکانش هست؟ تو گرفتن ویزا eb3مشکلی پیش نمیاد؟

ممنونم از پاسخ هايي كه دادين خواستم فقط از تجربياتتون استفاده كنم چون اين روش هنوز خيلي جا نيفتاده،دوستان اگه كسي با اين روش اقدام كرد و واقعا نتيجه گرفت لطفا اعلام كنه ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. من کارفرما دارم و یه وکیل هم برای این کار انتخاب کردم منتها این وکیل ایران یا ایرانی نیست. متن ایمیل وکیل رو اینجا براتون میذارم. حتی با داشتن کارفرما هم مسیر سختیه. گفتم بقیه هم از این اطلاعات استفاده کنن. این روش نرمال EB-2 و EB-3 هستش ولی در مورد روش های دیگه که خود وکیل ها کارفرما معرفی میکنن اطلاعاتی ندارم. در ضمن تو این روش همه ی هزینه ها به عهده ی کارفرماست.
    I’d like to start by providing you with an overview of the PERM labor certification process. The candidate’s immigrant visa case (i.e. green card) will be based on the “permanent job opportunity” that will serve as the basis of the PERM application (the first step in the green card process). This is the job opportunity for which the firm will test the job market in the area of intended employment and determine if there are qualified U.S. applicants, and it is this job opportunity that the Department of Labor will be certifying and the USCIS will approve on the I-140 petition as the basis for her immigrant visa.

Defining the Permanent Job Opportunity & Testing the US job market

1. One of the first steps in the process is to identify the position that is being offered on a permanent basis and to get a detailed job description of day-to-day job duties of the position being offered, as well as the minimum education and experience requirements. This rule is the principal distinction between the labor certification procedure and the normal hiring practices of most employers, who seek the most qualified candidate for the job, not just one who meets the minimum or “floor” requirements.

The job description should be specific enough to identify what the job duties and tasks are but not so specific that the position is not flexible or sustainable over a period of time since the green card process can be lengthy. They cannot be tailored to the candidate and the candidate will need to verifying that she meets all of the minimum job requirements at the time of the PERM application is filed.

2. Second, the company must identify the permanent job location since the PERM process is based on a test of the U.S. job market in the area of intended permanent employment.

Prevailing Wage & Ability to Pay

The company must agree to pay the actual wage or prevailing wage, whichever is higher. A prevailing wage determination must be obtained from the Department of Labor’s (DOL) National Prevailing Wage & Helpdesk Center. To arrive at a prevailing wage, DOL will first assign an occupational classification derived from the position’s duties and requirements, and will thereafter assign one of four skill levels that will lead to the designation of a specific salary figure. The employer must then agree to pay the employee at least the determined prevailing wage for the position at the time the employee is granted permanent residence (i.e. prospectively).

At the I-140 stage (second stage), the company must demonstrate to USCIS that it has the ability to pay the offered wage from the priority date (i.e. the date the PERM application is filed with DOL) all the way through until when he is granted permanent residence. This is demonstrated through submission of audited financial statements or business tax returns that show sufficient profit.

Other Issues
    There are several issues that may arise that will require your cooperation and support to resolve before the firm can proceed with recruitment for the PERM stage of the case. Most notably, the Department of Labor (DOL) is very sensitive to making sure that employers reject US workers for lawful reasons. DOL takes that position that a US worker is qualified if, through the combination of education, training and experience, s/he can perform the job duties in a reasonable normal manner without having to undergo significant training. Therefore, you have to be prepared to address why training cannot be provided for an applicant to gain all of the “skills” that you listed as requirements. If the PERM case is selected for audit, the company may be required to demonstrate a business necessity to justify that your requirements are normal to the occupation and essential to perform the job duties. You also will likely have to address the training issue, i.e. why someone with the degree requirements and some of requirements or skills, couldn’t receive reasonable on the job training to “get up to speed”. I will work with you on these issues if they arise, but want to bring this to your attention upfront.

Time Frames
    The PERM labor certification stage will take close to a year. The I-140 stage can be premium processed for an additional fee for initial processing within 15 days. Regular processing is currently taking approximately 6 months. The immigrant visa process through the U.S. State Department, the final stage of the process for an applicant who resides outside of the United States, takes another 6+ months. The stages are covered in the attached overview.
    Once you have a chance to review the PERM overview, I would be happy to schedule a time to further discuss the process and any questions that you have. It would be helpful to get a copy of the job description for the position you are considering, as well as the candidate’s resume.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

Employment-based permanent
    residence applications are separated into several categories based on the requirements for the position
    for which the labor certification application is filed. If the initial job requirements for the position
    indicate that it requires a minimum of a Master’s degree, or a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of
    progressive experience, the job falls within the EB2 (Employment-based 2nd preference) category. If
    the initial job requirements for the position indicate a Bachelor’s degree and less than 5 years of
    progressive experience, or no degree and 2 or more years of experience as the minimum
    requirements, the job will fall within the EB3 (Employment-based 3rd preference) category.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hyderabad نمایش پست ها
    شرکت های امریکایی تحت شرایط بسیار بسیار نادر میان نیرو از کشور های دیگه میگیرن ، مخصوصا کشوری مثل ایران که دردسرهای کلیرنس و ... داره ، یه کمپانی بزرگ نمیاد خودشو 2 سال علاف یک نیرویی خارج از خاک امریکا بکنه ( مگر اینکه طرف خیلی خاص باشه تو زمینه پتنت یا اختراعی یا ... ) که بعد بیاد مستقیم استخدام رسمیش کنه .
    تلاش واسه این کار بیهوده هست مگر اینکه رئیس کمپانی یکی از دوستان درجه یک و یا فامیل درجه یک باشه، در حالت عادی با درخواست شما موافقت نمیشه ، چون هیچ کمپانی نمیاد واسه خودش دردسر بخره. ترجیح میدن نیروهای بیکار امریکا رو که گرین کارت دارن استخدام کنن تا برن واسه یه شخصی گرین کارت و کار ثابت درخواست بدن.

مثل این هست که شرکت نفت ایران بیان 2 سال پروسه گرفتن ویزا و هزینه ها و دردسرهاشو بخره که یه نیروی بنگلادشی رو بیاد استخدام رسمی با حقوق و مزایا و خونه و ... کنه ، ترجیح میده همون نیروهای متخصص ایرانی رو به کار بگیره تا اونم اول استخدام موقت که ببنه طرف از عهده کار بر میاد بعد ... .

هزینه ها رو معمولا کمپانی ها به عهده میگیرند. شما هیچ هزینه ای نمیپردازید، اگر کسی گفت شما هزینه رو بپردازید کلاه برداری 100% هست .
    من چند ماه پیش با دکتر **** و انجمن وکلای ایرانی لوس آنجلس در مورد این روش مشورت کردم! هیچ کدوم نه این روش را توصیه کردن نه پرونده موفق توی این زمینه داشتن!! حالا افرادی که واقعا با این روش دارن میرن جلو لطفا دقیق تر توضیح بدن و مستندات بیشتری برای استفاده سایر اعضا ارائه کنن چون ظاهرا کلاه برداری توی این گزینه خیلی رایجه!

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام مجوز اداره کار من اومد و certified شد

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    کسی هست که ما رو راهنمایی بکنه؟
    آیا اعتباری به این روش هست مه اقدام نماییم چون سرمایه زندگی آدم از بین خواهد رفت؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط portaraf نمایش پست ها
    سلام مجوز اداره کار من اومد و certified شد
    برای EB3 هم باید مجوز PERM تا اول آوریل برای اقدام کردن آماده بشه یا محدودیت زمانی نداره؟ شرکت مورد نظر شما هم یه مدت آگهی استخدام زد؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام میشه بگید این وکیل خارجی چه مبلغی رو از شما میگیره ؟
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط pmloosi نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. من کارفرما دارم و یه وکیل هم برای این کار انتخاب کردم منتها این وکیل ایران یا ایرانی نیست. متن ایمیل وکیل رو اینجا براتون میذارم. حتی با داشتن کارفرما هم مسیر سختیه. گفتم بقیه هم از این اطلاعات استفاده کنن. این روش نرمال EB-2 و EB-3 هستش ولی در مورد روش های دیگه که خود وکیل ها کارفرما معرفی میکنن اطلاعاتی ندارم. در ضمن تو این روش همه ی هزینه ها به عهده ی کارفرماست.
    I’d like to start by providing you with an overview of the PERM labor certification process. The candidate’s immigrant visa case (i.e. green card) will be based on the “permanent job opportunity” that will serve as the basis of the PERM application (the first step in the green card process). This is the job opportunity for which the firm will test the job market in the area of intended employment and determine if there are qualified U.S. applicants, and it is this job opportunity that the Department of Labor will be certifying and the USCIS will approve on the I-140 petition as the basis for her immigrant visa.

Defining the Permanent Job Opportunity & Testing the US job market

1. One of the first steps in the process is to identify the position that is being offered on a permanent basis and to get a detailed job description of day-to-day job duties of the position being offered, as well as the minimum education and experience requirements. This rule is the principal distinction between the labor certification procedure and the normal hiring practices of most employers, who seek the most qualified candidate for the job, not just one who meets the minimum or “floor” requirements.

The job description should be specific enough to identify what the job duties and tasks are but not so specific that the position is not flexible or sustainable over a period of time since the green card process can be lengthy. They cannot be tailored to the candidate and the candidate will need to verifying that she meets all of the minimum job requirements at the time of the PERM application is filed.

2. Second, the company must identify the permanent job location since the PERM process is based on a test of the U.S. job market in the area of intended permanent employment.

Prevailing Wage & Ability to Pay

The company must agree to pay the actual wage or prevailing wage, whichever is higher. A prevailing wage determination must be obtained from the Department of Labor’s (DOL) National Prevailing Wage & Helpdesk Center. To arrive at a prevailing wage, DOL will first assign an occupational classification derived from the position’s duties and requirements, and will thereafter assign one of four skill levels that will lead to the designation of a specific salary figure. The employer must then agree to pay the employee at least the determined prevailing wage for the position at the time the employee is granted permanent residence (i.e. prospectively).

At the I-140 stage (second stage), the company must demonstrate to USCIS that it has the ability to pay the offered wage from the priority date (i.e. the date the PERM application is filed with DOL) all the way through until when he is granted permanent residence. This is demonstrated through submission of audited financial statements or business tax returns that show sufficient profit.

Other Issues
    There are several issues that may arise that will require your cooperation and support to resolve before the firm can proceed with recruitment for the PERM stage of the case. Most notably, the Department of Labor (DOL) is very sensitive to making sure that employers reject US workers for lawful reasons. DOL takes that position that a US worker is qualified if, through the combination of education, training and experience, s/he can perform the job duties in a reasonable normal manner without having to undergo significant training. Therefore, you have to be prepared to address why training cannot be provided for an applicant to gain all of the “skills” that you listed as requirements. If the PERM case is selected for audit, the company may be required to demonstrate a business necessity to justify that your requirements are normal to the occupation and essential to perform the job duties. You also will likely have to address the training issue, i.e. why someone with the degree requirements and some of requirements or skills, couldn’t receive reasonable on the job training to “get up to speed”. I will work with you on these issues if they arise, but want to bring this to your attention upfront.

Time Frames
    The PERM labor certification stage will take close to a year. The I-140 stage can be premium processed for an additional fee for initial processing within 15 days. Regular processing is currently taking approximately 6 months. The immigrant visa process through the U.S. State Department, the final stage of the process for an applicant who resides outside of the United States, takes another 6+ months. The stages are covered in the attached overview.
    Once you have a chance to review the PERM overview, I would be happy to schedule a time to further discuss the process and any questions that you have. It would be helpful to get a copy of the job description for the position you are considering, as well as the candidate’s resume.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •