نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ozmanaghavi نمایش پست ها
So there is a disease among most of the Iranians and pretty much most of the 3rd world countries. People think getting a Master or a PhD means a lot where as in the US education has the least impact on you getting a job. What I really what to see is this:

Why do you think an MS or basically 30 credits in a 2 year long program will add anything that much new to you ? Or why people will get a PhD then get a job that dosent really need an MS ? What is the outcome of all these education?

Nothing trust me nothing ! Degrees are just papers. I went to HBS and it helped a lot to get my first job but no one in my team has ever asked me if I'm an HBS Alumni.
My boss evaluates me on the results and he really dosent care if I wrote a computer code to solve that problem or I just used pen and paper. In my class at HBS we werent even allowed to take laptops tops to the class ! Every case was pen and paper and a calculator at most

My interviews at Mckinsey were all pen and paper cases. So it isnt the degree or the level of education. It is you and what you can bring on the table.
با اکثر جملات شما موافقم، واقعاً این ما هستیم که با داشته هامون میتونیم به موقعیت های جدید برسیم
اینکه در دانشگاه و در مقاطع تحصیلی مختلف (ارشد و دکتری) بتونیم چیزی یاد بگیریم یا نه، به خیلی چیزا ربط داره که مهمتر از همه خود شخص هست، من قبول ندارم که این مدارک فقط کاغذ هستند، این مدارک میتونن خیلی چیزها برای خیلی ها داشته باشند.
برای خود من تحصیل در مقطع فوق لیسانس چیزهای زیادی بهم یاد داد، از نوع تحقیق و پژوهش تا استفاده از امکانات آزمایشگاهی و حتی ارتباط با صنعت برای انجام پروژه های جدید
این قضیه کاملاً به شرایط و همت خود شخص بستگی داره