صفحه 157 از 157 نخستنخست ... 57107147148149150151152153154155156157
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,561 تا 1,563 , از مجموع 1563

موضوع: ویزای توریستی انگلستان(پست اول را بخوانید)

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    میلاد آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : ویزای توریستی انگلستان(پست اول را بخوانید)

سلام

You have stated that you are employed and that you are earning 317335250.00 IRR (£5,905.16) monthly. In support of your application, you have submitted employment documents and a bank statement in your name (account number ending 9003). I note salary credits in your bank statement, I also note multiple other credits in your bank statement. The documents provided do not demonstrate the source of these credits.

خوبهو این ایراد تقریبا برای همه جوای های رد گرفته میشه و معمولا وارد هم هست. باید تمام مبالغ واریز شده به حساب های ارایه شده سند داشته باشه.

 You have submitted a joint bank statement in your name and spouse’s name (account number ending 5151). I note rental credits in your bank statement, I also note the documents you have submitted do not demonstrate the origins of the funds or credits held in this account. Given this, I am not satisfied the documents you have submitted demonstrate an accurate reflection of your circumstances. Therefore, I am not satisfied you have demonstrated that your circumstances are as you have stated and this leads me to doubt the intentions of your visit.

احتمالا پولی از ایران با خودتون بردید؟ وقتی شاغل نیستید معمولا درآمد زیادی ندارید. اگر پول زیادی در حساب شما باشه ممکنه بهتون گیر بدن مخصوصا که در بالا به حساب مادرتون ایراد گرفتن. اگر دانجو هستید و حقوق دیافت میکنید از دانشگاه، مبلغی متناسب با درآمدتون از دانشگاه رو نشون بدید. البته من تا حالا ندیده بودم به پول داخل انگلستان هم گیر بدن!

 I note the documents that you have provided do not demonstrate the current whereabouts of any family members who may be remaining upon your departure. Given this, I am not satisfied you have shown that your ties to your country of residence (or
    elsewhere) provide sufficient incentive for you to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. On the balance of probabilities, I am therefore not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK after a limited period.

چون هر دو بچه خانواده در انگلستان هستن به سهتی میشه این شرط رو برطرف کرد. پیشنهاد من اینه که اگر میشه برای مادر یا پدر به تنهایی ویزا بگیرید و بگیر که همسر در ایران میمونند.

 I have considered the documents and information submitted in your application; and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. This
    undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph(s) V 4.2 (a) (c) of the Immigration Rules.
    Rate of exchange £1 = 53,098.1 IRR (reference www.oanda.com on 09/05/202

بعید میدونم وکیل رسمی هم بتونه این اپلیکیشن رو کاری کنه (با توجه به متن نامه اعتراض جواب نمیده احتمالا) اما پیشنهاد میکنم اگر میخوایید مطمین تر باشید قبل از اپلای دوباره یک جلسه یک ساعته با وکیل رسمی (نه غیر رسمی) مشورت کنید. احتمالا دویست پوند یا کمتر هزینه بشه.
    ناگهان خوابی مرا خواهد ربود ...

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    میلاد آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط SHEIDAHA نمایش پست ها
    سلام به همه گي آقا هومن من چندين بار براي برادرم ويزاي توريستي اقدام كردم ردش كردن هر بار يه ايرادي گرفتن و من هر بار ايراد رو بر ترف كردم و دو باره ايراد گرفته اين بار خيلي قوي تر اقدام كردم و به نظرم ايرادش قابل قبول نيست نظرتون چي هست به اين رفيوزي من به نظرتون PAP اقدام كنم قبول ميشه ؟ قبلا انجام دادم ولي قبول نشده اين
    The decision
    I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 – V4.6 of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules because:
     You have applied for a visitor visa to travel to the UK for a period of 16 days, along with your spouse, to visit your UK based sister. I note that you were previously refused a visit visa for the same purpose in 2018 (UKVI AD 2604655 refers). I also acknowledge the letter of support and documents submitted pertaining to your sister’s circumstances and I acknowledge her ability to accommodate you. However, in assessing your application it is your personal and financial circumstances which are of importance and the onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance in your own right. It is your responsibility to satisfy me that your personal circumstances are such that you meet all of the requirements of the above paragraphs of the Immigration Rules and will leave the UK on completion of the proposed visit and you have not done this. I have considered all of the documents you have provided including (but not limited to), supporting letters, payslips, bank statements, marriage certificate, lease agreement, sponsor documents, and other supporting documents, as well as written statements you have made, however, I am not satisfied you have met the requirements of the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
     I have considered the documents and information you have provided about your personal and economic circumstances. I have noted that you have declared you are married and that your spouse is travelling with you. Whilst I note your father has provided a letter stating that you reside with him rent free, the documents you have provided do not demonstrate the whereabouts of other immediate family members in your country of residence. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have substantial ties outside of the UK to ensure you will leave at the end of your proposed visit.
     In light of all of the above, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit and are genuinely seeking entry to the UK for the purposes permitted by the visitor routes. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration Rules.
    به نظرتون تو PAP چي بگم ؟

نامه شما رو به دقت نخوندم (خسته هستم و فقط سری به فروم زدم بعد از مدت هاو ببخشید) اگر فکر میکنید تنها دلیلی که اوردن اینه که @قانع نشدم@ حتما به وکیل بگید. وکیل رسمی پیدا کنید. اونها یک اعتراض میزنن. اپلیکیشن دوباره بازنگری میشه و ممکنه که نتیجه برگرده.

اما اگر کار به دادگاه بکشه معمولا کیل توصیه نمیکنه که ادامه بدید چون احتمالا کیس رو میبازید. ولی همونطور که گفتم ممکنه در بازنگری داخلی رای رو برگردونن. این صحبت من تجریبه یکی از دوستان نزدیکم هست بعد از اینکه پدرشون پنج بار رد شد و در نهایت از همین طریق ویزا گرفت.

موفق باشی.
    ناگهان خوابی مرا خواهد ربود ...

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2023
    ارسال‌ها

سلام وقت بخیر
    برای اقدام ویزا توریستی برای مادرم به علت تولد فرزندم،چه نامه ای برای بارداری احتیاج هست؟ بیمارستان بهم فرم Matb رو فقط داده که برای مرخصی بارداری لازم هست.
    و در خال حاضر خدودا چقدر طول میکشه که جواب بیاد؟ آیا حساب مالی مادرم میتونم 4 ماهه بگدارم و زودتر اقدام کنم؟

ممنون

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •