صفحه 156 از 157 نخستنخست ... 56106146147148149150151152153154155156157 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,551 تا 1,560 , از مجموع 1563

موضوع: ویزای توریستی انگلستان(پست اول را بخوانید)

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : ویزای توریستی انگلستان(پست اول را بخوانید)

ظاهرا ویزاهای دوستان اومده که نه به پی وی هاشون جواب میدن و نه اینجا!!!!

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

در حال حاضر برای ویزای ویزیت روی دو ماه حساب کنید.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط houman1979 نمایش پست ها
    در حال حاضر برای ویزای ویزیت روی دو ماه حساب کنید.
    با سلام دوستان ، ویزای توریستی خواهر من و پسرش اومد . خودش ۳۷ ساله و پسرش ۹ ساله. ۲۰ جولای اپلای کردن و امروز ۲۱ سپتامبر اومد. ایمیل هم از قبل نزدن و فقط آوردن در خونه تحویل دادن.

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط marjanfamili نمایش پست ها
    با سلام دوستان ، ویزای توریستی خواهر من و پسرش اومد . خودش ۳۷ ساله و پسرش ۹ ساله. ۲۰ جولای اپلای کردن و امروز ۲۱ سپتامبر اومد. ایمیل هم از قبل نزدن و فقط آوردن در خونه تحویل دادن.
    الان دیگه ایمیل قبولی یا ردی رو نمیزنند. فقط ممکنه به ایمیل بزنند که پاسپورت پست شده. در صورت رد شدن ایمیلی میزنند که نامه رفیوزال بهش ضمیمه شده

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام. می‌خواستم بپرسم شرایط حال حاضر بر تصمیمگیری روی ویزا‌ها تاثیر منفی گذاشته؟ کسی هست که تو یکی دو هفتهٔ اخیر اپلای کرده باشه؟

سلام دوستان. من در حال حاضر در اتریش دانشجو هستم و میخوام یک سفر توریستی به انگلستان برم و مادرم در ایران قراره هزینه های سفر منو پوشش بده. ایا زمانی که برای تحویل مدارک میرم حتما باید تمکن و گردش ۶ ماهه مادرم رو هم همراهم داشته باشم؟
    سوال بعدی اینکه ظاهرا دوتا مرکز برای ارائه مدارک و انگشت نگاری وجود داره. یکی TLS و دیگری VFS. فرقشون چیه و از کدومشون وقت انگشت نگاری بگیرم؟
    ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام به همه گي آقا هومن من چندين بار براي برادرم ويزاي توريستي اقدام كردم ردش كردن هر بار يه ايرادي گرفتن و من هر بار ايراد رو بر ترف كردم و دو باره ايراد گرفته اين بار خيلي قوي تر اقدام كردم و به نظرم ايرادش قابل قبول نيست نظرتون چي هست به اين رفيوزي من به نظرتون PAP اقدام كنم قبول ميشه ؟ قبلا انجام دادم ولي قبول نشده اين
    The decision
    I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 – V4.6 of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules because:
     You have applied for a visitor visa to travel to the UK for a period of 16 days, along with your spouse, to visit your UK based sister. I note that you were previously refused a visit visa for the same purpose in 2018 (UKVI AD 2604655 refers). I also acknowledge the letter of support and documents submitted pertaining to your sister’s circumstances and I acknowledge her ability to accommodate you. However, in assessing your application it is your personal and financial circumstances which are of importance and the onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance in your own right. It is your responsibility to satisfy me that your personal circumstances are such that you meet all of the requirements of the above paragraphs of the Immigration Rules and will leave the UK on completion of the proposed visit and you have not done this. I have considered all of the documents you have provided including (but not limited to), supporting letters, payslips, bank statements, marriage certificate, lease agreement, sponsor documents, and other supporting documents, as well as written statements you have made, however, I am not satisfied you have met the requirements of the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
     I have considered the documents and information you have provided about your personal and economic circumstances. I have noted that you have declared you are married and that your spouse is travelling with you. Whilst I note your father has provided a letter stating that you reside with him rent free, the documents you have provided do not demonstrate the whereabouts of other immediate family members in your country of residence. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have substantial ties outside of the UK to ensure you will leave at the end of your proposed visit.
     In light of all of the above, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit and are genuinely seeking entry to the UK for the purposes permitted by the visitor routes. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration Rules.
    به نظرتون تو PAP چي بگم ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سوالی هم دارم از دوستان، من شدیدا به پاسپورتم احتیاج دارم چطوری میتونم درخواست کنم پاسم رو زود بدن ، نتیجه هم دیگه مهم نیست

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان،
    من برای پدر و مادرم برای ویزای ویزیتور اقدام کرده بودم که متاسفانه ریجکت شدن. من و همسرم ساکن انگلیس هستیم (من دانشجوی دکترا و همسرم ویزای کاری). خواهرم هم دانشجوی دکترا در انگلیس هستن. پدرم بازنشسته هستن و مادرم شاغل. من براساس پست های قبلی فروم مدارک رو آماده کرده بودم و کاور لتر برای هرکدوم نوشته بودم. علاوه بر این دعوتنامه و مدارک خودمون هم ضمیمه کرده بودم و تاکید کرده بودم که پیش ما میمونن ولی هزینه سفر رو خودشون پرداخت میکنن. خانواده ام فقط دو فرزند دارن که هردو ساکن انگلیس هستیم.من متن نامه مادرم رو کپی میکنم، اگه راهنمایی کنید ممنون میشم چون به نظر خودم دلایل رد خیلی کلی و به نظر بیشتر بهانه گیری هستن.
    I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-V4.6 of Appendix V because
     You have stated that you intend to visit the UK for 29 days with your spouse to visit your daughter’s. I acknowledge all the documents you provided. The onus is on you, the applicant, to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and intention. I have carefully considered your application and supporting documentation. Having considered your personal, economical, financial circumstances and your travel history, on this occasion I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry to the UK as a visitor.
     You have stated that you are employed and that you are earning 317335250.00 IRR (£5,905.16) monthly. In support of your application, you have submitted employment documents and a bank statement in your name (account number ending 9003). I note salary credits in your bank statement, I also note multiple other credits in your bank statement. The documents provided do not demonstrate the source of these credits.
     You have submitted a joint bank statement in your name and spouse’s name (account number ending 5151). I note rental credits in your bank statement, I also note the documents you have submitted do not demonstrate the origins of the funds or credits held in this account. Given this, I am not satisfied the documents you have submitted demonstrate an accurate reflection of your circumstances. Therefore, I am not satisfied you have demonstrated that your circumstances are as you have stated and this leads me to doubt the intentions of your visit.
     I note the documents that you have provided do not demonstrate the current whereabouts of any family members who may be remaining upon your departure. Given this, I am not satisfied you have shown that your ties to your country of residence (or elsewhere) provide sufficient incentive for you to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. On the balance of probabilities, I am therefore not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK after a limited period.
     I have considered the documents and information submitted in your application; and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. This
    undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph(s) V 4.2 (a) (c) of the Immigration Rules.
    Rate of exchange £1 = 53,098.1 IRR (reference www.oanda.com on 09/05/2023)
    لازم به ذکر هست که نامه مرخصی از شرکت مادرم توی مدارک موجود بود و پدر و مادرم سابقه ویزای شنگن دارن. ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید که چطوری این ایرادات رو رفع کنم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Melissa71 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    من برای پدر و مادرم برای ویزای ویزیتور اقدام کرده بودم که متاسفانه ریجکت شدن. من و همسرم ساکن انگلیس هستیم (من دانشجوی دکترا و همسرم ویزای کاری). خواهرم هم دانشجوی دکترا در انگلیس هستن. پدرم بازنشسته هستن و مادرم شاغل. من براساس پست های قبلی فروم مدارک رو آماده کرده بودم و کاور لتر برای هرکدوم نوشته بودم. علاوه بر این دعوتنامه و مدارک خودمون هم ضمیمه کرده بودم و تاکید کرده بودم که پیش ما میمونن ولی هزینه سفر رو خودشون پرداخت میکنن. خانواده ام فقط دو فرزند دارن که هردو ساکن انگلیس هستیم.من متن نامه مادرم رو کپی میکنم، اگه راهنمایی کنید ممنون میشم چون به نظر خودم دلایل رد خیلی کلی و به نظر بیشتر بهانه گیری هستن.
    I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-V4.6 of Appendix V because
     You have stated that you intend to visit the UK for 29 days with your spouse to visit your daughter’s. I acknowledge all the documents you provided. The onus is on you, the applicant, to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and intention. I have carefully considered your application and supporting documentation. Having considered your personal, economical, financial circumstances and your travel history, on this occasion I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry to the UK as a visitor.
     You have stated that you are employed and that you are earning 317335250.00 IRR (£5,905.16) monthly. In support of your application, you have submitted employment documents and a bank statement in your name (account number ending 9003). I note salary credits in your bank statement, I also note multiple other credits in your bank statement. The documents provided do not demonstrate the source of these credits.
     You have submitted a joint bank statement in your name and spouse’s name (account number ending 5151). I note rental credits in your bank statement, I also note the documents you have submitted do not demonstrate the origins of the funds or credits held in this account. Given this, I am not satisfied the documents you have submitted demonstrate an accurate reflection of your circumstances. Therefore, I am not satisfied you have demonstrated that your circumstances are as you have stated and this leads me to doubt the intentions of your visit.
     I note the documents that you have provided do not demonstrate the current whereabouts of any family members who may be remaining upon your departure. Given this, I am not satisfied you have shown that your ties to your country of residence (or elsewhere) provide sufficient incentive for you to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. On the balance of probabilities, I am therefore not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK after a limited period.
     I have considered the documents and information submitted in your application; and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. This
    undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph(s) V 4.2 (a) (c) of the Immigration Rules.
    Rate of exchange £1 = 53,098.1 IRR (reference www.oanda.com on 09/05/2023)
    لازم به ذکر هست که نامه مرخصی از شرکت مادرم توی مدارک موجود بود و پدر و مادرم سابقه ویزای شنگن دارن. ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید که چطوری این ایرادات رو رفع کنم.
    با سلام

متاسفانه برا ویزای توریستی سخت گیری زیادی میشه که گاهی از دید ما منطقی نیست . الان دو تا ایراد گرفته شده. یکی منشا پول های ورودی به حساب های ارائه شده هست . شما نباید هیچ پولی با منشا نامشخص وارد حسابتون شده باشه . باید تک تک پول های ورودی مشخص باشه بابت چی بوده و مدرک ارائه کنید . مساله بعدی هم اینه که نشون بدید وابستگی به ایران دارند هنوز. با توجه به این شما و خواهرتون هر دو انگلیس هستید و پدر و مادرتون میخوان همزمان اپلای کنن عملا وابستگی خاصی به ایران ندارن و میتونه مشکل ساز باشه . شاید بهتر باشه هر دو همزمان درخواست ندن و لااقل بار اول پدر یا مادرتون به تنهایی بیان .

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •