نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 138

موضوع: موقعیت‌های خالی در دانشگاه‌های خارج از کشور

Hybrid View

پست قبلی پست قبلی   پست بعدی پست بعدی

پیش فرض پاسخ : موقعیت‌های خالی در دانشگاه‌های خارج از کشور

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nima56 نمایش پست ها
    Position related to the project 'Magnetic spin structures at the nanometer scale'

50000403v1463
    Promoter: Kristiaan Temst, André Vantomme

details
    Description: The aim is to perform fundamental research in preparation of a PhD degree in the domain of nuclear solid-state physics at the nanometer scale. In this project the influence of magnetic ordering in thin films and nanostructures on the electronic transport and the coupling between films with different magnetic properties is studied. Physical vapour deposition and ion beam techniques in the IMBL laboratory will be used for sample preparation, while magnetoresistance and hyperfine interactions will be used for the study of the magnetic properties. Additional experiments are forseen in synchrotron and neutron beam facilities (ESRF and ILL, Grenoble)

Key words:

Latest application date: 2009-12-31

Financing: available

Type of Position: scholarship or salary

Source of Funding: K.U. Leuven FLOF or K.U. Leuven AAP

Duration of the Project : 4 years

Research group: Department of Physics and Astronomy

Remarks: The candidates are expected to be Dutch speaking.

I am not sure if any body can get Visa From Iran for this field of research as it is in Nuclear and cyclotheron physics post, but if any body is now out of iran or has a nother nationality he/she can apply.try not to get a reject application in your file i suggest to apply this kind of field as a final choice and any thing that related to Fusion and Nuclear things.
    but the other positions that dear friend NIMA has written here are very good to apply and work on it too. so thank you Nima for your links and regards
    Good Luck
    شب سردي است، و من افسرده. راه دوري است، و پايي خسته. تيرگي هست و چراغي مرده. مي کنم تنها از جاده عبور: دور ماندند ز من ادمها. سايه اي از سر ديوار گذشت، غمي افزود مرا بر غمها. فکر تاريکي و اين ويراني بي خبر آمد تا با دل من قصه ها ساز کند پنهاني. نيست رنگي تا بگويد با من اندکي صبر سحر نزديک است. هر دم

ApplyAbroad Hero nima56 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2008
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nafas نمایش پست ها
    I am not sure if any body can get Visa From Iran for this field of research as it is in Nuclear and cyclotheron physics post, but if any body is now out of iran or has a nother nationality he/she can apply.try not to get a reject application in your file i suggest to apply this kind of field as a final choice and any thing that related to Fusion and Nuclear things.
    but the other positions that dear friend NIMA has written here are very good to apply and work on it too. so thank you Nima for your links and regards
    Good Luck
    Dear nafas
    Thank you .I just tried to inform other friends to possible vacant positions maybe useful for them and it is enough for me to change the future of atleast one of them
    Best regards
    Nima
    روزگار است، آنكه گه عزت دهد گه خوار دارد. چرخ بازيگر از اين بازيچه ها بسيار دارد. "قائم مقام فراهانی"

بچه های فیزیک و برق که علاقمند هستید در زمینه لیزر-پزشکی کار کنید به سایت مربوط به استاد زیر مراجعه کنید یا به ایمیلش رزومه خودتون رو بفرستید. من قبلا با این استاد تماس گرفته بودم ولی تصمیم گرفتم به دانشگاه کلگری برم و بعدش این استاد از من خواست اگه دانشجوی دیگه ای از ایران (که تجربه در این زمینه داره) و میخواد در این زمینه کار کنه بهش معرفی کنم:
    Dr. Arkady Major
    Assistant Professor
    major@cc.umanitoba.ca

راستی این استاد در دانشگاه monitoba و دانشکده برق کار میکنه و هم دانشجوهای فیزیک و هم برق رو میگیره.
    موفق باشید

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •