صفحه 100 از 321 نخستنخست ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150200 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 991 تا 1,000 , از مجموع 3208

موضوع: نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : از صاحب نظران محترم در زمينه writing عاجزانه تقاضا دارم نظرشون رو لطف كنند

جسارتا اینا رایتینگو حرفه ای نمیکنه ولی بهترش میکنه البته بعضیاشو

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

?Do you agree or disagree with following statement? Childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life.

Psychologists believe that the different periods of life in human beings have lots of new experiences and also included many events. But the childhood is one of the best periods of people's life because different features which are belong that. In my view, the best time and happiest time for me in whole of my life was childhood. Indeed, three major reasons support my opinions more obviously such as; childhood is a time without any responsibility, completely enjoyable, and also which is under supports of parents entirely. The following paragraphs substantiate my opinions and make my ideas more tangible.

In the first place, the pressure of some responsibilities in real life always has negative effects in our mentalities. For instance, when I was a child did not important for me to do different work with lots of mistakes and also in the mind of people around me did not so unusual. Actually, various concerns which are derived from responsibilities are eliminated on these years.

In the second view, childhood is completely more fun in compare with the others. Interestingly, children always enjoy with their plays and clearly happy in most of the time. For example, they go to the kindergarten, familiar with new friend, and also playing more and more and release themselves in dreamy world without any stress and nervous feelings. They just enjoy their time and learn different skills in various fields. One of the great experiences in their life is initiate how to interact with someone else in first step.

Last but certainly not least, childhood is a unique time that children can be enjoyable to support with their parents. In this case, they are always not alone and positive supports of parents help have a strong effect on children's self-confidence. Focusing on this case shows that it is good help for children to know how face with problem and also solve so masterly.

Finally, the aforementioned important reasons discussions reveal childhood with it interestingly features always the best periods of people's life without any doubt. I believe that supporting with family and less responsibility plays important role in that situation. In addition, playing different games with cute friends is makes that time so wonderful.

ApplyAbroad Hero y2dark آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    ارسال‌ها

I think it's more fruitful to alarm about word choice as a friend, please help me out to enrich this post

Keep away from using "good" and "bad";
    ex. movie was good, food was good, weather was bad, he looks good
    compare aforementioned sentences with these:
    movie was full of comedy, food was tasty, weather was stormy, thanks to his new haircut, he looks younger than before

use "one" instead of people if it is feasible: one's life

apply these words if you like:
    new=novel
    different=various, several (if applicable), diverse
    enjoyable=delightful
    find=come up with
    (all the time=all along (without change
    slowly=little by little
    (decide finally=make up one's mine (ex. she hasn't make up her mind yet
    forever=for good
    important=significant
    suddenly=all of a sudden, all at once
    repeatedly= over and over, time after time
    enjoy=delight in, revel in, relish, take pleasure in
    to be ready= to be about to
    very quickly=in no time, rapidly
    many=quite a few
    sometimes=now and then, every so often, from time to time, once in a while
    excellent= first-rate

increase=augment
    improve=ameliorate,make better, amend
    all over the world= the world over
    For example, for instance= as a case in point, to sketch an example, as an illustration, take Sb/Sth as an example

presently=nowadays
    actually= as a matter of fact
    useless=in vain
    risky= touch and go
    Believe=be in the conviction that, deem, accept, conceive, maintain

And please apply bellow words alternatively; stay away from repetition in terms of word and meaning
    can, be able to, get to
    take place, occur, happen
    sooner or later, eventually, in the long run
    because, due to, owing to, thanks to
    pick out, choose, opt, select
    prefer, would like, inclined to, would just as soon, would rather

Best wishes

دوست عزیز
    با بعضی از این تغییرات موافقم ولی نه با همشون
    در انگلیسی هر کلمه باید در جای خودش به کار بره مثل فارسی
    انتخاب کلمه مناسب.

ApplyAbroad Hero y2dark آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohsen133 نمایش پست ها
    دوست عزیزبا بعضی از این تغییرات موافقم ولی نه با همشوندر انگلیسی هر کلمه باید در جای خودش به کار بره مثل فارسی انتخاب کلمه مناسب.
    I accept that not all the words I mentioned have exact meaning , red ones are strongly suggested , and usage in same situationBut I reach a conclusion that to get a first-rate score you should show you're capable of expressing yourself in english properly and as same as an American. So I proposed such words, most pharasial verbs and idioms, the weighty hint is "Do not use complex words , to impress reader, it's absolutely wrong and caused your writing sounds ambiguous, make an attempt to apply alternative words properly to show you're slightly distinctive and can write meticulously about everything For example, everybody use "Nowadays" expression, hence employing "presently" demonstrate you're a little different with others I believe, I think , I prefer Everyones who studies english shortly can use this words

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان عزیز من خوشحال میشم اساتید و دوستان کاربلد روی را یتینگ نظر بدن/ نمره هم بدید لطف کردید

TOPIC:

In the past buildings often reflected the culture of society but today all modern building look alike and cities throughout the world are becoming more and more similar.
    What do you think is the reason for this? , is it good thing or bad thing?
    MY ANSWER:

The inevitable substitution of cultural inspired building in the past to technologized one, And also the revolutionize alter in pure and remarkable architecture which demonstrate the manifestation of its ancient, Create todays modern building. Although a tangible resemblance in urban landscape as result of modernism and fashionable appearance has reflect monotonous and invariable view, Adopting some intelligent strategy in order to represent the mixture of history and structure progress could have been constructive idea.

There is widely held belief that modern society inclined to move away from traditional and cultural related characterize. While, Technology can firmly verified as the only reason countries tend to regard, irrespective of cultural values. However, up to date materials and extra attempt to be in similar with developed countries, is highlighted as other two significant purposes of these unfavorable alternation. The latter point should acceptably acknowledged since the sense of competition has generally grown, On this account countries confronting involuntary ignorance in order to replace today’s scheme with valuable and magnificent old building.

In comparison with past, The only salient difference in term of cities view, is the composition and lost variety. In fact, The wrong pattern have chosen by government to be followed in urban plans, Therefor And it brought intolerable impact to either of humans and environment. Nevertheless, Making the best effort to maintain our history through the structure industries is contemplated worthwhile. on the other side, it is not all disadvantages and positive changes such as improvement must be equally stressed.

Drawing conclusion out of put forward details, It comes to this point where valuable towns along with cultural reflection turned out to appear in repetitious cover without indicating their antiquities even. Though, These type of phenomenon is not unlikely in our world, in due to ultimate causes of the globalization and also abovementioned facts. I absolutely hold an opinion that it has not only disruptive affect to cities, But also it elicit public ignorance toward history.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان عزیز من خوشحال میشم اساتید و دوستان کاربلد روی را یتینگ نظر بدن/ نمره هم بدید لطف کردید

TOPIC:

In the past buildings often reflected the culture of society but today all modern building look alike and cities throughout the world are becoming more and more similar.
    What do you think is the reason for this? , is it good thing or bad thing?
    MY ANSWER:

The inevitable substitution of cultural inspired building in the past to technologized one, And also the revolutionize alter in pure and remarkable architecture which demonstrate the manifestation of its ancient, Create todays modern building. Although a tangible resemblance in urban landscape as result of modernism and fashionable appearance has reflect monotonous and invariable view, Adopting some intelligent strategy in order to represent the mixture of history and structure progress could have been constructive idea.

There is widely held belief that modern society inclined to move away from traditional and cultural related characterize. While, Technology can firmly verified as the only reason countries tend to regard, irrespective of cultural values. However, up to date materials and extra attempt to be in similar with developed countries, is highlighted as other two significant purposes of these unfavorable alternation. The latter point should acceptably acknowledged since the sense of competition has generally grown, On this account countries confronting involuntary ignorance in order to replace today’s scheme with valuable and magnificent old building.

In comparison with past, The only salient difference in term of cities view, is the composition and lost variety. In fact, The wrong pattern have chosen by government to be followed in urban plans, Therefor And it brought intolerable impact to either of humans and environment. Nevertheless, Making the best effort to maintain our history through the structure industries is contemplated worthwhile. on the other side, it is not all disadvantages and positive changes such as improvement must be equally stressed.

Drawing conclusion out of put forward details, It comes to this point where valuable towns along with cultural reflection turned out to appear in repetitious cover without indicating their antiquities even. Though, These type of phenomenon is not unlikely in our world, in due to ultimate causes of the globalization and also abovementioned facts. I absolutely hold an opinion that it has not only disruptive affect to cities, But also it elicit public ignorance toward history.

Member SirM2X آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer Science
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان من واقعا متاسفم که این کارو زودتر نکرده بودم!
    من اون زمانی که برای تافل آماده میشدم، دو کتاب Barron's و Cambridge رو مطالعه میکردم و رایتینگ تموم مدل تستهایی که دادم رو ذخیره کردم.
    الان یکی از دوستان به من PM داد و ازم نمونه رایتینگ خواست، منم یادم اومد میخواستم کل نمونه رایتینگ هامو اینجا بذارم.
    همراه این پست دو فایل پیوست کردم. یکیش حاوی رایتینگهای آزمونهای کتاب بارونزه و اون یکی مال کمبریج. (اگه برعکس نامگذاری کردم، بگید تا اصلاح کنم!)
    توضیحی که باید بدم، اینه که من این رایتینگ ها رو به هیچ کس ندادم تصحیح کنه بلکه فقط بعضی هاشون رو بعد از آزمون، توی Word می آوردم تا غلطهای املاییش رو بگیره. بعد از این کار، بازم میخوندم خودم ببینم اشکالش چیه.

من فقط و فقط با تمرین همین ها نمره 27 گرفتم.(پس نگران نباشید! حتما شما هم میتونید نمره خوب بگیرید!)

امیدوارم برای بقیه دوستان هم راهگشا و مفید باشه.
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

من فایل هاتون رو نتونستم باز کنم که/ نت پد بود و توی هر کدوم 1. 2 خط بود!! کتاب بارونز pdf از کجا میشه گیر اورد؟ ندارید شما؟

Senior Member blur آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Horticulture-Medicinal Plants (Urmia University)
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط saeed0123 نمایش پست ها
    من فایل هاتون رو نتونستم باز کنم که/ نت پد بود و توی هر کدوم 1. 2 خط بود!! کتاب بارونز pdf از کجا میشه گیر اورد؟ ندارید شما؟
    تو قسمت منابع همین سایت هست فکر کنم اگر نباشه من دارم ولی حجمش زیاده...اگه امکانش بود میتونم آپلود کنم (تا حالا اینجا چیزی آپلود نکردم)
    ویرایش توسط blur : July 18th, 2012 در ساعت 12:03 AM
    اگر آهسته از بال اين دره‌ی برهنه بر پنجه‌ی پا بگذريم،
    می‌بينی که همه‌ی چکاوک‌ها با دو چشم بسته می‌خوانند،
    پس بی‌جهت به هر شب تاريک شک مکن!
    گاه با پلک بسته هم می‌توان از پل به چشمه رسيد. س.ع صالحی

موضوعات مشابه

1. موضوعات Writing امتحانات اخیر PBT
    توسط m.hashemian در انجمن TOEFL PBT
    پاسخ: 60
    آخرين نوشته: July 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)