صفحه 317 از 321 نخستنخست ... 217267307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,161 تا 3,170 , از مجموع 3208

موضوع: نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2015
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

learning a foreign language good or bad ?
    نظر دوستان رو بدونم ممنون میشم

Nowadays, learning a foreign language like English is mandatory in many high schools across the world. There are many arguments about whether learning a foreign language is useful or not. In my opinion, learning a second language can profoundly impact on students. I will explain my opinion with three reasons.

First, the reason why I think learning a foreign language like English is crucial for students is that these days, science is widespread around the world, and many countries have an important role on developing scientific subjects, therefore if students want to be more knowledgeable, they will certainly need to use a wide range of academic resources that are published by countries with different languages. As an illustration, I have used lots of English books and essays in order to complete my final thesis. Provided that, I had not used this resources, I would unquestionably have confronted some serious problem to prepare my thesis.

The second reason is that being bilingual will increase students learning ability. There are many studies that have conducted by prestigious scientists show the importance of knowing a second language on human's mental ability. If students are able to understand a foreign language fluently, they will definitely become more innovative than other students who are deprived of this ability.

Finally, one of the vital skills that companies and industries need today is employee who have this ability to understand a foreign language. These days, a wide range of multinational companies are hiring a bilingual person. The reason why they hire a bilingual employee is that there are a wide range of people from different countries in a multinational organization, therefore workers have to speak an international language like English in order to be keep in touch with each other. So, a well-skilled employee should have this ability to make a reliable and stable relationship with other colleagues in a multinational company.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارشد برق کنترل غیرانتفاعی پیام گلپایگان
    ارسال‌ها

سلام وقت بخیر
    من از روش نوت فول استفاده کردم و ممنون میشم نظرتون را درباره انشا من بگین.
    people behave differently when they wear different clothes. do you agree or disagree?

Our clothes are one of the most characteristics of our appearance in our life. We make the perconception from people’s clothes, face, and behavior at first views. Some people believe that differently when they wear different clothes, others would disagree. From my point of view, clothes that we wear influence our behavior for two important reasons.
    First, people show different reactionbased on your appearance and it affects your behavior. When you wear differentclothes, people may show negative reaction. Hence, you may feel angry or upset. For example, in some boutique, the sellers have unique customers; they usually buy their clothes from certain places. One day, we were on the way back of the gym, my friend and I decided to buy skirt as gift for one of our friends for her birthday. I knew the boutique that had beautiful woman’s dress and it was in our way. Our appearance were not as same as usual but it was the best chance to buy a gift because we could buy our gift and made her surprised. In the store, the boutique was crowded. The sales person asked us about what we need and he showed us their woman’s dresses that was unique and bestselling. After that, we choose one of them and paid it. When we want to went out, the seller forgot that we paid it before and they think that we were robbery but after showing the bill, they found that they made a mistake. We were upset because of his impolite behavior and their mistake. This experience taught me that the people react based on your clothes and it affect our behavior.
    Second, the certain clothes is appropriate for certain work. When you wear clothes as same as your co-workers, it seems as uniform and the clients feel reliability. For example, I worked in travel agency for two years. We had a uniform that made us different from others because our clothes designed by one of the art student ad it was based on our culture. I like my uniform because I feel confident. Every day, the clients appreciate about our appearance and we asked them to tell us their opinion about our changes. As a result, our appearance not only lead to increase the sales and clients but also it leads to change our behaviors because we feel confident and happiness. As you can see our appearance impact on our behavior.
    As I have illustrated, your clothes influence your behavior. Some people treat you based on your clothes and you have to wear specific clothes for certain work. If you want to feel confidence, you have to be careful about what you wear.
    ویرایش توسط rana1370 : January 6th, 2018 در ساعت 07:56 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rana1370 نمایش پست ها
    سلام وقت بخیر
    من از روش نوت فول استفاده کردم و ممنون میشم نظرتون را درباره انشا من بگین.
    people behave differently when they wear different clothes. do you agree or disagree?

Our clothes are one of the most characteristics of our appearance in our life. We make the perconception from people’s clothes, face, and behavior at first views. Some people believe that differently when they wear different clothes, others would disagree. From my point of view, clothes that we wear influence our behavior for two important reasons.
    First, people show different reactionbased on your appearance and it affects your behavior. When you wear differentclothes, people may show negative reaction. Hence, you may feel angry or upset. For example, in some boutique, the sellers have unique customers; they usually buy their clothes from certain places. One day, we were on the way back of the gym, my friend and I decided to buy skirt as gift for one of our friends for her birthday. I knew the boutique that had beautiful woman’s dress and it was in our way. Our appearance were not as same as usual but it was the best chance to buy a gift because we could buy our gift and made her surprised. In the store, the boutique was crowded. The sales person asked us about what we need and he showed us their woman’s dresses that was unique and bestselling. After that, we choose one of them and paid it. When we want to went out, the seller forgot that we paid it before and they think that we were robbery but after showing the bill, they found that they made a mistake. We were upset because of his impolite behavior and their mistake. This experience taught me that the people react based on your clothes and it affect our behavior.
    Second, the certain clothes is appropriate for certain work. When you wear clothes as same as your co-workers, it seems as uniform and the clients feel reliability. For example, I worked in travel agency for two years. We had a uniform that made us different from others because our clothes designed by one of the art student ad it was based on our culture. I like my uniform because I feel confident. Every day, the clients appreciate about our appearance and we asked them to tell us their opinion about our changes. As a result, our appearance not only lead to increase the sales and clients but also it leads to change our behaviors because we feel confident and happiness. As you can see our appearance impact on our behavior.
    As I have illustrated, your clothes influence your behavior. Some people treat you based on your clothes and you have to wear specific clothes for certain work. If you want to feel confidence, you have to be careful about what you wear.

Our clothes are one of the most characteristics of our appearance in our life. We make the perconception from people’s clothes, face, and behavior at first views. Some people believe that differently when they wear different clothes, others would disagree. From my point of view, clothes that we wear influence our behavior for two important reasons

1. Did you mean “one of the most important characteristics of our appearance”? Because that doesn’t make sense.
    2. Characteristic means “a specific feature belongs to specific subject or person or something which he can be distinguished from others. Eg: Honesty is his main characteristic. But Character means a group of characteristics or features that defines individual nature. Eg: The Character of a person is more important than his social status
    3. At first glance/sight, we make the perconception from people’s clothes, face, and behavior.

First, people show different reactionbased on your appearance and it affects your behavior. When you wear differentclothes, people may show negative reaction. Hence, you may feel angry or upset. For example, in some boutique, the sellers have unique customers; they usually buy their clothes from certain places. One day,(omit the comma) we were on the way back of the gym, my friend and I decided to buy (a) skirt as (a) gift for one of our friends for her birthday. I knew the boutique that had beautiful woman’s dress and it was in our way. Our appearance were not as same as usual but it was the best chance to buy a gift because we could buy our gift and made her surprised. In the store, (omit the comma) the boutique was crowded. The sales person asked us about what we need and he showed us their woman’s dresses that was unique and bestselling. After that, we choose one of them and paid it. When we want to went out, the seller forgot that we paid it before and they (s/he) think (thought) that we were robbery but after showing the bill, they (s/he) found that they (s/he) made a mistake. We were upset because of his impolite behavior and their (omit it) mistake. This experience taught me that the (omit it) people react based on your clothes and it affect our behavior.

1. “Different” logically couldn’t fit with your reasoning. Use “unsual”, “abnormal”, or “atypical” instead.
    2. “In some boutique”: Boutiques. It’s countable.
    3. “we were on the way back of the gym”: “We were returning(or coming back) from the gym”
    4. “As same as”: Use “Like”, “As”, “The same as “, or “As might be” instead.
    5. “In the store”: Use “At”.
    6. “He showed us their woman’s dresses”: Preferably omit “Their” because you are talking about buying a dress not salesman possession.
    7. Preferably use “best-selling” but this adjective comes only before a noun. My option is “famous” instead.
    8. “Choose “: “Chose”
    9. “Paid it”; “Pay for it”
    10. “When we want to went out”; “When we wanted to leave”. Note: In an infinitive we use simple present form.
    11. “Robbery”; Use “Shoplifter” or “Robber” instead.

Second, the certain clothes is (are) appropriate for certain work. When you wear clothes as same as your co-workers, it seems as uniform and the clients feel reliability. For example, I (‘ve) worked in (a) travel agency for two years. We had a uniform that (ommision) made us different from others because our clothes (were) designed by one of the art students and it (which) was based on our culture. I like my uniform because I feel confident. Every day,(ommision) the clients appreciate about(ommision) our appearance and we asked (ask, because of “every day” mentioned) them to tell us their opinion about our changes. As a result, our appearance not only lead to increase the sales and clients but also it leads to change our behaviors because we feel confident and happiness. As you can see, our appearance impacts on our behavior.

1. “The certain clothes is appropriate for certain work”: “clothes should be appropriate in accordance with your position”
    2. “As same as”: Use “Like”, “As”, “The same as “, or “As might be” instead.
    3. “As you can see”: “conclusively”, “As a result”.

As I have illustrated, your clothes influence your behavior. Some people treat you based on your clothes and you have to wear specific clothes for certain work. If you want to feel confidence, you have to be careful about what you wear

1. “As I have illustrated”; “As illustrated”

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amirfahp نمایش پست ها
    learning a foreign language good or bad ?
    نظر دوستان رو بدونم ممنون میشم

Nowadays, learning a foreign language like English is mandatory in many high schools across the world. There are many arguments about whether learning a foreign language is useful or not. In my opinion, learning a second language can profoundly impact on students. I will explain my opinion with three reasons.

First, the reason why I think learning a foreign language like English is crucial for students is that these days, science is widespread around the world, and many countries have an important role on developing scientific subjects, therefore if students want to be more knowledgeable, they will certainly need to use a wide range of academic resources that are published by countries with different languages. As an illustration, I have used lots of English books and essays in order to complete my final thesis. Provided that, I had not used this resources, I would unquestionably have confronted some serious problem to prepare my thesis.

The second reason is that being bilingual will increase students learning ability. There are many studies that have conducted by prestigious scientists show the importance of knowing a second language on human's mental ability. If students are able to understand a foreign language fluently, they will definitely become more innovative than other students who are deprived of this ability.

Finally, one of the vital skills that companies and industries need today is employee who have this ability to understand a foreign language. These days, a wide range of multinational companies are hiring a bilingual person. The reason why they hire a bilingual employee is that there are a wide range of people from different countries in a multinational organization, therefore workers have to speak an international language like English in order to be keep in touch with each other. So, a well-skilled employee should have this ability to make a reliable and stable relationship with other colleagues in a multinational company.
    سلام دوست عزیز..من نظر خودمو میگم امیدوارم کمک بشه
    اول اینکه هر پاراگراف حداقل 85 ورد باشه
    دوم اینکه بعضی جملاتت خیلی طولانی شده..نهایت یک خط
    از لحاظ گرامری مشکل داری کمی...هرترکیبی استفاده نکنین..فارسی گونه ننویس..بیشتر متن بخونین و سعی کنین اول هرصفت و موصوفی یا هر ترکیبی میخای استفاده کنی تو گوگل چک کنی که ایا مثل اون هست...
    دلیل اول و دومت نهایت یکیه..learning
    جمع بندی اخرم ننوشتی

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2016
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان من خیلی سعی کردم اینو تمام مشکلات گرامریشو بگیرم میتونین نظرتونو بگین تا چیز هایی که از دید من جا موندنو تصحیح کنم؟
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer

• Exploring the space is a new science that is started from less than 100 years ago. A number of institutions such NASA which located in developed countries like Russia, United stated dedicated their research to this field and send spacecraft and satellite to space. It has been questioned that is it beneficial for a country to spend money on this field or not. Although this huge amount of money can spend for improve the quality of people's living condition from my vantage point it as valuable because of these reasons.

To being with, travelling to space cause improvement in technology. An advanced technology for building institutions, space crafts, satellites need a wide collaboration between a large numbers of branch of science and engineering such mechanic, electronic, robotic, computer, telecommunication engineering. This not only cause improvement and elaboration in science but also providing many carrier opportunity and jobs because need long hours of factories to prepare the essential material for them. . As we all know unemployment is a major problem of governments so this will reduce it for the people who live in that country.
    In addition to progress of technology, space travel lead to better understanding of our Universe and the solar system in which we live. This awareness causes both how treat better with it and how to use better of natural resources. According to the data which obtained from satellites, people understand need to pay a close attention to the global warming issue and government need to adjust some lows to protect the earth and atmosphere layer. Furthermore search for ways to use of energy of natural resources that are free and find almost everywhere such as sun light and wind or wave energy.

All in all, space exploration has an increasing benefit for society. These benefits can be categorized in to two fundamental areas: Technology, and new means to address the global challenges. That's why countries need to specific fund in this area.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    ارسال‌ها

May I have your comments on this writing?
    Thanks
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
    Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

The Internet is considered as one of the most influential phenomena of the recent century. It contains the vast majority of information which ranges from food recipes to the latest astrological articles. Some people believe that the huge amount of data on the internet is neither necessary nor helpful. On the other hand, some experts believe that the internet provides people with worthy information. I advocate the second group's idea for the reasons I will discuss in the following paragraphs. First of all, the internet has made it easier for everyone to search for a single keyword and to gain access to the all contents related to that keyword. Most of the researches are the ones which are done by students and scholars. For instance, when I was a student at university I could research for my projects through the internet. I could reach the study resources in the digital libraries. As a result, I could do my best and add weight to my researches referring to numerous books and journals. Second, we can find information about a lot of topics which we do not necessarily need. Similarly, on television, different programs are broadcasted but we do not watch all the programs. We just choose the channels that interest us. In a similar way, we can decide to use the specific information not the all we find. It is obvious that the internet users are different with the variety of needs and tastes. So the useless information for somebody is essential for someone else. For example, I used to watch educational videos about TOEFL exam on Youtube. It is apparent that there are many users which those courses were not useful for them. As the final words, the internet presents lots of information which is considered valuable for some people. On the other hand, some people believe that too much information causes difficulties for them. I am of the conviction of considering information on the internet as useful resources.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط atiyeh1985 نمایش پست ها
    May I have your comments on this writing?
    Thanks
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
    Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

The Internet is considered as one of the most influential phenomena of the recent century. It contains the vast majority of information which ranges from food recipes to the latest astrological articles. Some people believe that the huge amount of data on the internet is neither necessary nor helpful. On the other hand, some experts believe that the internet provides people with worthy information. I advocate the second group's idea for the reasons I will discuss in the following paragraphs. First of all, the internet has made it easier for everyone to search for a single keyword and to gain access to the all contents related to that keyword. Most of the researches are the ones which are done by students and scholars. For instance, when I was a student at university I could research for my projects through the internet. I could reach the study resources in the digital libraries. As a result, I could do my best and add weight to my researches referring to numerous books and journals. Second, we can find information about a lot of topics which we do not necessarily need. Similarly, on television, different programs are broadcasted but we do not watch all the programs. We just choose the channels that interest us. In a similar way, we can decide to use the specific information not the all we find. It is obvious that the internet users are different with the variety of needs and tastes. So the useless information for somebody is essential for someone else. For example, I used to watch educational videos about TOEFL exam on Youtube. It is apparent that there are many users which those courses were not useful for them. As the final words, the internet presents lots of information which is considered valuable for some people. On the other hand, some people believe that too much information causes difficulties for them. I am of the conviction of considering information on the internet as useful resources.
    سلام خوبه ولی سعی کن ساده بنویسی..بعضی ترکیبات که باهم استفاده میکنی توی اینترنت چک کن
    کم نوشتی شما..سه پاراگراف هر پاراگراف 85ورد
    و اینکه برای ساپورت هر دلیل زیاد جالب نیس مثال شخصی بیاری..ساپورتاتو منطقی تر بنویس و بیشتر بسطشون بده

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2017
    ارسال‌ها

Would you please score my essay?
    ================================================== =====

How do movies or television influence people's behavior?

Television has many influences on people from the childehood to adulthood. Todays, there are various programs that are broadcasting for TV and have different audience around the world. However, depending on the nature of the movies or TV programs, ther are many ways to affect the people who are whatching these programs. These programs can influence people in many ways like increasing of hostility or even be informative.

First, there are lots of movies or programs in action or thriller gener. These programs lead to increasing of hostility and anger in society. For example, a couple of years ago i went to a cinema. The film was about a man who has been trouble with gangsters in Newyork city. He was bitrayted and then kicked out of the city. He was even beaten to death severely. After a while, the man came back, and then got revenge. He killed all the gangesters in the film and then suecided because of his dead mistress. As you can see, these kinds of movies, can make people angry and increase the hostility among them.

Moreover, some programs and movies could be informative in a good way. some people like to watch documantry programs or talk shows. These programs usually consider the reality of life. For example, last night I was watching a TV programs about wild life. In that show, a bee colony has been showing and the narrator was talking about the life of the bees and how these fascinating animals are survived. How they are cooperating togeter in order to defend their home. Thus, I was so impressed by the show and understood how to be relentless and how to work hard until i fullfil a perpose. That's why, these shows could be effective in a good way.

As a result, I think every movie or TV programs has its own effect on poeple who are watching it. Because, it could be effective in many ways.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارشد برق کنترل غیرانتفاعی پیام گلپایگان
    ارسال‌ها

سلام وقت بخیر
    از همه دوستانی که محبت میکنن و وقتشون را میگذارن تا ایرادات مارو برطرف کنند صمیمانه تشکر میکنم
    من مدتی هست با روش نوت فول دارم مینویسم و سعی کردم ایراداتی که داشتم را برطرف کنم. چند خواهش دارم ممنون میشم اگر بنده را راهنمایی کنید چون زمان کمی دارم و کمی دچار شک و نگرانی هستم که آیا روش نوت فول برای رایتینگ دوم مناسب هست و جای پیشرفت دارم یا نه و بهتر است روشم را عوض کنم. حدود نمره و سطح الان من به نظر شما چند است؟ بیشترین ایراداتم در چه مواردی هست؟

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave?

Our clothes are an important part of our lives. At first sight, we make the preconception from people’s face, behavior, and clothes. Some people believe that our behavior can change based on what we wear and others would oppose it. From my point of view, these influence our behavior for two important reasons.

First, people show different reaction based on your appearance and it affects your behavior. When you wear different clothes, people may show a negative reaction. Hence, you may feel upset. For example, two years ago, when I was coming back from my work I had a call from one of my old friend Sara, who was my roommate at college for four years. She decided to have a party and invited my cousin and me for her party. It was about her graduation on master’s degree and she decided to invite her friends. She requested me wore an old-fashioned dress as a theme of the party. So I was glad to speak with her and accepted that. Therefore, I called my cousin and talked about the party. In party’s day, I reserved two tickets in the morning because we had to go her city by airplane. I wore a jeanes and T-shirt that my grandmother bought them 30 years ago, her T-shirt had picture of some famous actors in her ages. Also, my cousin wore his father hallowen dresses. We went to the airport, it took an hour and the traffic was heavy. When we arrived at the airport, the fly had taken off. We had to buy other tickets. The seller frighten when she saw us because of our strange, old-fashioned clothes. We spoke with her about the party. After that, we ate launch when we were waiting for next flight. An hour later, we arrived at Tehran and we stayed at Sara’s house for two days. This experience taught me that the people react based on your clothes and it affects our behavior.

Second, the certain clothes are appropriate for certain work. When you wear clothes as same as your co-workers, it seems as uniform and the clients feel reliability. For example, since I graduated from the university, Azad University, I am working as a computer engineering in language institution. In this place, we communicate with children and adults. So we try to have friendly relations with them. We usually wear colorful and sport dress such as jeans, T-shirt, and sport shoes. In my view, the children feel comfortable and reliable when we are like them. One day, one of our students made a mistake she formatted the computer in her class. Unfortunately, the data on this system had deleted. She was nervous and sad for her mistake; she came to my room and requested me to bring the data back. I know her because the students usually ask me their computer questions and I speak with them about their classes and their hobbies before their classes. I could restore the data and solved the problem. She asked me did not speak about her mistake with others. She trusted me and believed me that I could help her. Therefore, I can communicate with others better and it affects my work because of the others reflections. Their good reflections make me happy. When I get energy, I can work better. As you can see, our appearance impact on our behavior.

As illustrated, your clothes influence your behavior. Some people treat you based on your clothes and you have to wear specific clothes at work. If you want to feel confident, you have to be careful about what you wear.
    من به طرزی معجزه آسا به بزرگترین آرزوهایم میرسم

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2017
    رشته و دانشگاه
    medicine semmelweis
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rana1370 نمایش پست ها
    سلام وقت بخیر
    از همه دوستانی که محبت میکنن و وقتشون را میگذارن تا ایرادات مارو برطرف کنند صمیمانه تشکر میکنم
    من مدتی هست با روش نوت فول دارم مینویسم و سعی کردم ایراداتی که داشتم را برطرف کنم. چند خواهش دارم ممنون میشم اگر بنده را راهنمایی کنید چون زمان کمی دارم و کمی دچار شک و نگرانی هستم که آیا روش نوت فول برای رایتینگ دوم مناسب هست و جای پیشرفت دارم یا نه و بهتر است روشم را عوض کنم. حدود نمره و سطح الان من به نظر شما چند است؟ بیشترین ایراداتم در چه مواردی هست؟

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave?

Our clothes are an important part of our lives. At first sight, we make the preconception from people’s face, behavior, and clothes. Some people believe that our behavior can change based on what we wear and others would oppose it. From my point of view, these influence our behavior for two important reasons.

First, people show different reaction based on your appearance and it affects your behavior. When you wear different clothes, people may show a negative reaction. Hence, you may feel upset. For example, two years ago, when I was coming back from my work I had a call from one of my old friend Sara, who was my roommate at college for four years. She decided to have a party and invited my cousin and me for her party. It was about her graduation on master’s degree and she decided to invite her friends. She requested me wore an old-fashioned dress as a theme of the party. So I was glad to speak with her and accepted that. Therefore, I called my cousin and talked about the party. In party’s day, I reserved two tickets in the morning because we had to go her city by airplane. I wore a jeanes and T-shirt that my grandmother bought them 30 years ago, her T-shirt had picture of some famous actors in her ages. Also, my cousin wore his father hallowen dresses. We went to the airport, it took an hour and the traffic was heavy. When we arrived at the airport, the fly had taken off. We had to buy other tickets. The seller frighten when she saw us because of our strange, old-fashioned clothes. We spoke with her about the party. After that, we ate launch when we were waiting for next flight. An hour later, we arrived at Tehran and we stayed at Sara’s house for two days. This experience taught me that the people react based on your clothes and it affects our behavior.

Second, the certain clothes are appropriate for certain work. When you wear clothes as same as your co-workers, it seems as uniform and the clients feel reliability. For example, since I graduated from the university, Azad University, I am working as a computer engineering in language institution. In this place, we communicate with children and adults. So we try to have friendly relations with them. We usually wear colorful and sport dress such as jeans, T-shirt, and sport shoes. In my view, the children feel comfortable and reliable when we are like them. One day, one of our students made a mistake she formatted the computer in her class. Unfortunately, the data on this system had deleted. She was nervous and sad for her mistake; she came to my room and requested me to bring the data back. I know her because the students usually ask me their computer questions and I speak with them about their classes and their hobbies before their classes. I could restore the data and solved the problem. She asked me did not speak about her mistake with others. She trusted me and believed me that I could help her. Therefore, I can communicate with others better and it affects my work because of the others reflections. Their good reflections make me happy. When I get energy, I can work better. As you can see, our appearance impact on our behavior.

As illustrated, your clothes influence your behavior. Some people treat you based on your clothes and you have to wear specific clothes at work. If you want to feel confident, you have to be careful about what you wear.
    اشکالاتی که من در رایتینگ شما با سطح 21 تافل می بینم:
    1.nvited my cousin and me to her party
    2. jeanes/ jeans
    3.hallowen/ halloween
    4. i could spent?!
    5.i was also very scare?! edجا مونده
    میتونین از سایت grammarly هم کمک بگیرین

موضوعات مشابه

1. موضوعات Writing امتحانات اخیر PBT
    توسط m.hashemian در انجمن TOEFL PBT
    پاسخ: 60
    آخرين نوشته: July 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM