صفحه 315 از 321 نخستنخست ... 215265305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,141 تا 3,150 , از مجموع 3208

موضوع: نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Hydraulic Structures
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

سلام دوستان. میشه روی این نوشته نظراتتون رو بدین؟ ممنونم
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is.

The time in the university is one of the most important parts in our lives because this time helps us to learn new thinks and prepare us for future career. Although some may think that it's better to have history courses for all majors, others disagree. I am of the opinion that student shouldn't be forced to take some irrelevant courses. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
    To begin with, as history courses aren't lucrative for all students, it's a waste of time and energy if universities force them to do this. This time and energy could be used for more beneficial courses. My own experience is a compelling example of this. I remember when I was an undergraduate student, the university had some strict rules for taking courses in different and in some cases irrelevant subjects such as religion, history, geography, and physics. the students were unsatisfied not to allow them to spend their time taking course they are interested in. Personally, I didn't utilize that information in my own profession life any more. That’s why I think that those courses were completely extraneous.
    Second, by enforcing someone to do what they don't enjoy, you violate their freedom. because, for some people, history isn't in their preferences to know, and who are interested in can gain information in the Internet. For instance, when my brother was in Jacobs collage in Germany, he was free to select each courses he was interested in. So he took plenty of workshops and lab courses like hydraulic lab and chemistry lab which were related to his major. As a result of that, He was hired soon after his graduation because of taking those courses which all of them were beneficial for him. That's why I think that students must be free to select or to omit some courses like history.
    All in all, I believe that it is a big mistake if universities required their students to take course in history because of wasting their time and energy, and because of neglecting their freedom to select what they like.

Member heidary4444 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2014
    رشته و دانشگاه
    electrical engineering power state university
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sanaz67 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان ببخشید من یه سوالی داشتم. من یکبار توی امتحان با همین ورژن و سبک نمره 25 گرفتم، منتها اینبار بهم نمره 20 دادن و اصن شوک شدم مخصوصا که تسک اول رو برم گود زدن و این رو برام محدود. واقعا دوست دارم مشکلم رو بدونم.بچه های با تجربه میتونن کمک کنن:

و اینم یه نمونه دیگس.اگر وقت داشتین اینم چک کنید، به طور کلی مشکلم رو بگین ممنون میشم یک دنیا

Dear friend,
    Your second essay I think better than first one, I hope to become better every day.
    Best regards
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط civilicar نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. میشه روی این نوشته نظراتتون رو بدین؟ ممنونم
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is.

The time in the university is one of the most important parts in our lives because this time helps us to learn new thinks and prepare us for future career. Although some may think that it's better to have history courses for all majors, others disagree. I am of the opinion that student shouldn't be forced to take some irrelevant courses. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
    To begin with, as history courses aren't lucrative for all students, it's a waste of time and energy if universities force them to do this. This time and energy could be used for more beneficial courses. My own experience is a compelling example of this. I remember when I was an undergraduate student, the university had some strict rules for taking courses in different and in some cases irrelevant subjects such as religion, history, geography, and physics. the students were unsatisfied not to allow them to spend their time taking course they are interested in. Personally, I didn't utilize that information in my own profession life any more. That’s why I think that those courses were completely extraneous.
    Second, by enforcing someone to do what they don't enjoy, you violate their freedom. because, for some people, history isn't in their preferences to know, and who are interested in can gain information in the Internet. For instance, when my brother was in Jacobs collage in Germany, he was free to select each courses he was interested in. So he took plenty of workshops and lab courses like hydraulic lab and chemistry lab which were related to his major. As a result of that, He was hired soon after his graduation because of taking those courses which all of them were beneficial for him. That's why I think that students must be free to select or to omit some courses like history.
    All in all, I believe that it is a big mistake if universities required their students to take course in history because of wasting their time and energy, and because of neglecting their freedom to select what they like.

hello
    good luck

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ashky نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. من در این انشا جدیدم سه دلیله نوشتم. از نظر بسط موضوع و دلایل و هم چنینفاکتورهای دیگر نظرتون را بدید.
    Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plan that is important to you or the people in your country

There are several plants and fruits that are only cultivated and grew in some specials places and countries in the world. The olive tree is one of the plans that is grew in some parts of my country and it is paramount importance for the case of our people's food source and medical use as well as commerce. I will explain these factors in the following paragraphs completely

First and foremost reason that olive tree is important not for me but also for other individuals in my country is that olive tree fruits provide source of food for us. In fact, olive trees are cultivated in some part of our country that their nutritional value is beneficial for human-being and we eat olive tree fruit entirely alone or with other meals such as salad. Not only the tree's fruits itself are used as an raw food, but also it is used in making olive oil which is usable in the cooking and frying foods. Moreover, since olive oil has special taste and fragrance, it is a mandatory ingredient for making the foods and meals a delicious one. So, you can see, the olive tree is a kind of nutritional product for our country

Secondly, olive tree has another paramount importance for our county which is in the medical. By extracting oil from olive tree, medical scientists manufacture new medicine for people' health such as producing anti-cancer medicine with the help olive tree oils. Additionally, the tree's tiny fruits can be used for producing sanitary products such as soap as well as body shampoo, since its anti-bacterial properties is effective for the killing bacteria and keeping our body clean and healthful. Thus, olive trees are usable in the medical practices and treatments.
    Last reason is that olive tree fruits have impact on the business world, which is important for our country's economic growth. A lot farmers and traders gain money from the fruit of olive tree. The farmers cultivate and domesticate these trees in their farmland and sell millions of tone of fruits in order to provide foods to other countries around the globe. The traders purchase these by-products and distribute them to the other places. Furthermore, the manufactures buy olive trees and fruits and extract profitable oils so that to gain money from them. So, olive oils is of a significant importance in the economic development of my country

Taking into consideration the above-mentioned things I would say that there is a plant that is important in our country's nutritional condition and medicine and economic growth and this tree is named olive tree

hello
    good luck

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Hydraulic Structures
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام. این یکی را سعی کردم با دقت بنویسم ولی خب توی سی دقیقه نوشتن یه خطاهایی هم داره. بازم ممنون که کمک میکنید.
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is
    more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

Our friends are an important part of our lives. Because we spend most of our free time with them and they make us feel more relaxed in this competitive, stressful world. Although, some
    people adamantly claim that maintaining our old guys make us to feel more happiness, others take an opposite point of view since this issue is so controversial. personally, I am of the opinion that making new friends is a more effective factor on our happiness than maintaining old ones. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
    In the first place, as the life isn't always in the same condition, making new friends who are coordinated with the new situation could bring more happiness since they perceive us better. My own example will illuminate this claim. When I was in high school, I had some close friends and we maintained our relationships until recent years. Unfortunately, two years ago, when we were discussing about our town's problems, I felt that we didn't understand each other any more. The key factor in this gap was the level of our education, because I was a graduate student in Berlin university in political science, and none of them didn't go to university. Regardless of our closeness several years ago, we were no longer coordinated, so spending time with each other was frustrating. That’s why I think that in some cases older fellows couldn’t comprehend each other.
    Second, new friends can introduce us to new world such as new type of music, literature, lifestyle, and so one. Such changes are essential for having an exciting and interesting life. As we get older, we tend to stuck in a rut and get involved in similar social circles, so a different friend can bring more happiness to our uniform lives. My brother's experience is a compelling example of this. When he was thirty-seven years old, although he had a plenty of close friends, he really felt uniformity in his life. As all of his friends had similar interesrs like him, this resulted in a tedious life. This issue was aggravating until one day, he got familiar with a completely distinct person who had a lot of different interests. This new friend brings new activities to my brother's life and a lot of happiness as well.
    All in all, making new friends bring more happiness because of the changing life and because of avoiding uniformity and having a boring life.

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط civilicar نمایش پست ها
    با سلام. این یکی را سعی کردم با دقت بنویسم ولی خب توی سی دقیقه نوشتن یه خطاهایی هم داره. بازم ممنون که کمک میکنید.
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is
    more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

Our friends are an important part of our lives. Because we spend most of our free time with them and they make us feel more relaxed in this competitive, stressful world. Although, some
    people adamantly claim that maintaining our old guys make us to feel more happiness, others take an opposite point of view since this issue is so controversial. personally, I am of the opinion that making new friends is a more effective factor on our happiness than maintaining old ones. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
    In the first place, as the life isn't always in the same condition, making new friends who are coordinated with the new situation could bring more happiness since they perceive us better. My own example will illuminate this claim. When I was in high school, I had some close friends and we maintained our relationships until recent years. Unfortunately, two years ago, when we were discussing about our town's problems, I felt that we didn't understand each other any more. The key factor in this gap was the level of our education, because I was a graduate student in Berlin university in political science, and none of them didn't go to university. Regardless of our closeness several years ago, we were no longer coordinated, so spending time with each other was frustrating. That’s why I think that in some cases older fellows couldn’t comprehend each other.
    Second, new friends can introduce us to new world such as new type of music, literature, lifestyle, and so one. Such changes are essential for having an exciting and interesting life. As we get older, we tend to stuck in a rut and get involved in similar social circles, so a different friend can bring more happiness to our uniform lives. My brother's experience is a compelling example of this. When he was thirty-seven years old, although he had a plenty of close friends, he really felt uniformity in his life. As all of his friends had similar interesrs like him, this resulted in a tedious life. This issue was aggravating until one day, he got familiar with a completely distinct person who had a lot of different interests. This new friend brings new activities to my brother's life and a lot of happiness as well.
    All in all, making new friends bring more happiness because of the changing life and because of avoiding uniformity and having a boring life.
    سلام.
    الان مخاطب پیامتون من بودم که نگاه کردم متن قبلیتون رو یا مخاطب مصحح های ازمون اصلی هستن؟ اگه اونا باشن که بی رحمانه هر خطایی داشته باشید کم میکنن! اگه منم که خطاها رو متذکر میشم تا موقع ازمون اینها یادتون باشه بی رحمانه کم نکنن نمره رو. در کل گیر افراد بی رحم خواهید افتاد! پس خطاهای جزيی مثل کاربردهای a , an , the رو دیگه توی این سطح از نوشتار چه شما و چه سایر دوستان انتظار نمیره دیگه مرتکب بشن!

در کل موفق باشید. اینجا هستیم از تجربه هم استفاده کنیم. کسی قرار نیست فرد دیگری رو ببره زیر سوال خدایی نکرده. در جهت بهبود و تصحیح خطاها به هم فقط *کمک* میکنیم دوست گرامی.

موفق باشید.

سلام دوستان من واقعا ممنون میشم اگه اولین رایتینگ من رو بخونید و نظرتونو بگید ؛ چند ماهی هست که شروع کردم به یادگیری زبان انگلیسی و اینکه ممکنه موضوعش مناسب نباشه فقط از این نظر میخوام بگید که نحوه ی نوشتنم و گرامر و ... درسته یا نه ؟

In the countries with temprate weather , people are happy more than people in the cold weather countries. Its a new article of Scientists of one of the best Universities in the world ;that i read recently in the internet.
    I born in a cold month of year in the winter , i think this article says true because one of my friends who is born in summer have very hot behaviour and she is very friendly than me and her friends are more than my friends who i have.
    I always liked that i lived in a cold weather plece or country , my country is a four Season country but my city that i born from it , is one of the hottest citys in the world! Is not interesting?! A person who is born in a cold day, lives in the hottest city in the world. And do you guess i have what feeling? Yes, it is makes me annoying , i know that im more happy in a cold city or country and i try to leave my city Although i love this beautiful hot bride. My city famous and call it bride of iran.
    Allow me to illestration about people of my city.before it i said about hot weather of the city , now i want to say about our people.they have very hot behaviour like my friend who i told to you .
    And we are really kind especially with torristes who arrives of all of the world . I think one of reasons for this , is hot wheater and other one it is they eating Pepper many !
    When Torristes comes to our city ,they become very interest about our cultuer and absorbs to our people. Recently i reading a book with this subject : how to become an attractive person?
    The secret that written in the book was it : just to be kind and to be yourself .
    Im happy because im an girl with confidence and always im myself . Good luck and dont forget it : just to be your self and trust about your abilities.
    ویرایش توسط Smartgirl21 : August 17th, 2017 در ساعت 11:05 PM

Junior Member dsptop10 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارشد برق - صنعتی امیرکبیر (پلی تکنیک تهران)
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان من واقعا ممنون میشم اگه اولین رایتینگ من رو بخونید و نظرتونو بگید ؛ چند ماهی هست که شروع کردم به یادگیری زبان انگلیسی و اینکه ممکنه موضوعش مناسب نباشه فقط از این نظر میخوام بگید که نحوه ی نوشتنم و گرامر و ... درسته یا نه ؟

In the countries with temprate weather , people are happy more than people in the cold weather countries. Its a new article of Scientists of one of the best Universities in the world ;that i read recently in the internet.
    I born in a cold month of year in the winter , i think this article says true because one of my friends who is born in summer have very hot behaviour and she is very friendly than me and her friends are more than my friends who i have.
    I always liked that i lived in a cold weather plece or country , my country is a four Season country but my city that i born from it , is one of the hottest citys in the world! Is not interesting?! A person who is born in a cold day, lives in the hottest city in the world. And do you guess i have what feeling? Yes, it is makes me annoying , i know that im more happy in a cold city or country and i try to leave my city Although i love this beautiful hot bride. My city famous and call it bride of iran.
    Allow me to illestration about people of my city.before it i said about hot weather of the city , now i want to say about our people.they have very hot behaviour like my friend who i told to you .
    And we are really kind especially with torristes who arrives of all of the world . I think one of reasons for this , is hot wheater and other one it is they eating Pepper many !
    When Torristes comes to our city ,they become very interest about our cultuer and absorbs to our people. Recently i reading a book with this subject : how to become an attractive person?
    The secret that written in the book was it : just to be kind and to be yourself .
    Im happy because im an girl with confidence and always im myself . Good luck and dont forget it : just to be your self and trust about your abilities.
    سلام
    یه سری غلط املایی داری که فکر کنم اصلا قابل قبول نیست. مثلا temperate , ...
    لازم نیست وسط جمله Scientists با حرف بزرگ S شروع بشه
    سعی کنید collocation ها رو هم خوب یاد بگیرید مثلا in the internet صحبح نیست باید بگید on the Internet ...

one of my friends who is born in summer has a
    very hot behaviour

she is
    more friendly than me
    I always liked that i lived in a cold weather place or country , my country is a four seasons country

the city that I born in
    is one of the hottest cities in the world!
    و خیلی های دیگه ...، حالا سعی کن تا میتونی این دست اشتباهات رو نداشته باشی. از طرفی دیگه باید طوری بنویسی که هماهنگی لازم بین جملات وجود داشته باشه یعنی جملات به ترتیبی باشند که خواننده متوجه بشه که این جملات همدیگرو تکمیل میکنند.

حالا سعی کن همین موضوع رو بهتر بنویسی، اگه از کاربرد یک کلمه در جمله مطمئن نیستی از دیکشنری استفاده کن و نمونه جملات دیکشنری رو نگاه کن.

ویرایش توسط Sara.A : August 19th, 2017 در ساعت 10:28 AM
    .You create your own universe as you go along

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Hydraulic Structures
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام. لطف میکنید اگر نوشته من را ارزیابی کنید. با تشکر دوستان

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

It is clear that everyone seeks happiness and serenity in his life. As the world gets more and more complex and competitive, it is more essential to learn youngsters some abilities such as planning and organizing their lives. While, some people adamantly claim that we shouldn't force the young people to think to their future in early ages, some take an opposite point of view. I am of the opinion that it would be better, if we learnt our children to plan for their future and to be more organized. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
    To begin with, nowadays, it's more difficult to study in the top universities because there is a trend toward higher education in all level of the society. It would be beneficial to start a determined studying schedule earlier, if we planned to study in a reputed university. My own experience would be related to this issue. When I was at elementary school, as my parents were so concerned about my future, they spoke with me about my goals, because they decided to have a more organized life. When I thought for a week about my interests and my future, I decided to go to university to pursue my passion which was civil engineering. So they hired a tutor for me who was graduated from one of the best universities in my home country. We continued to work hard and eventually I achieve what I dreamed for it which was studying engineering in the best university in my country. That's why I think that being more organized is a better way.
    Second, by planning early, adolescents would be more successful in their professional lives. When you have a plan for your life, reaching to your favorite destination is easier, since you tolerate all of the difficulties because of your aims. For example, my aunt was always interested in being a chef, so when she was a young girl, she decided to leave the school and work in a restaurant. While, all of her family members annoyed her not to going to university for years, she was so determined to pursue her own interest. She attempted so hard to be the best chef in the city. Now, after ten years, she is working in the best restaurant in the country as a chef and has achieved her dreams.
    All in all, I agree with this claim that we must ask children to be more organized and learn them to plan for their future because they would achieve better opportunities in their lives.

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Hydraulic Structures
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام. ممنون که کمک میکنید.
    Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do? 1. Interrupt and correct the mistake right away; 2. Wait until the class or meeting is over and the people are gone, and then talk to the teacher or meeting leader; 3. Say nothing

Inevitably, everyone makes some mistakes when he/she is stressed out so our errors are an inseparable part of our lives. These mistakes are more flagrant when we are presenting some data such as teaching a class or leading a meeting. Although, some people think that it would be better to adamantly notify the error at the moment, some prefer to wait until the end of class or session. However, some may stay neutral and have no reaction to these faults and concentrate on the data as a whole. Personally, I prefer to inform the person who made the mistake after the class or meeting. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
    To begin with, it would be more polite if you don't interrupt the class or session by mentioning the errors. As in some cases, the teacher or the meeting leader may say something incorrect which is a detail or an ineffective aspect so it would be better to first evaluate the error compared to the issue and then decide to whether declare it or not. My own experience will illustrate this aspect. I am a senior manager in a business company in Berlin. I can remember two weeks ago, when we had a meeting in the office to talk about new approaches to enhance the quality of our services in the transportation sector, my boss had invited an expert in the realm of advertising and marketing. When he was presenting his suggestions, he talked about different theories in industrial management. As I have a graduate degree in this major, I found some detailed mistakes in his presentation. Since the man was a famed professor in Berlin, I didn't declare those errors because they were really indispensable but I talked to him after meeting and inform him about the errors. He appreciated me being so detailed and precise and from then we made a friendly relationship.
    Second, it might be a misunderstanding from you, not an error, so patience and listening to other aspects may modify your understanding. For example, when I was a high school student, I had a bold classmate who unprepared for most of the classes and always gave his crude ideas in the class. One day when our teacher was explaining a mathematical subject, he declared the teacher's error loudly feeling proud of himself. When the teacher described the topic more and more, the ambiguity of subject diminished and my classmate noticed his fault and felt ashamed. That's why I think that the patience always is the best solution for this issue.
    All in all, I believe that interrupting the speech- in a class or session- would be a crude behavior since in some cases the errors are subtle and because it is just an incorrect perceiving.

موضوعات مشابه

1. موضوعات Writing امتحانات اخیر PBT
    توسط m.hashemian در انجمن TOEFL PBT
    پاسخ: 60
    آخرين نوشته: July 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید