صفحه 311 از 321 نخستنخست ... 211261301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,101 تا 3,110 , از مجموع 3208

موضوع: نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohammad_r نمایش پست ها
    Dear Proofreader,
    I would appreciate your proofreading of my essay. Many thanks.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most imprtant consideration in any relationship between people.

Being honest in our personal and professional life is an essential characteristic which would contribute to having a long-lasting relationship. However, some people believe that telling the truth would not always result in our favourable desires and presumably would bring about the end of relationship whether personal or professional. I personally have the same perspective, believing that always telling the truth would damage the friendship and even in some cases our personal life. There are some critical cases which we might circumvent telling the truth.

To start with, individuals may face some unique and critical circumstances which telling the truth might hurt his or her close friend, parent or partner. If one's wife is detected having a tumour, presumably the physician might first let the husband to know about this serious disorder. Consequently, the physician would suggest that it is the husband's decision to tell his wife about this horrible news. Telling the truth in this case would not be an effective and correct decision as would probably bring about more stresses and pressure on the patient, discouraging her to start the treatment. If the physician tells her about the side-effects of the treatment, supposedly, she even would not try to do the treatment. On the other hand, hiding the reality about her illness and convincing her that she has detected by a virus which 1 in 10 people might be detected, would go along way towards her well-being. Showing the treatment outcome of number of patients who got the same disease will also encourage her to undergo treatment operations. As this example has showed, sometimes telling white lies not only could hinder breaking down of the relationship but also might save a life.

In addition, always telling the truth in our professional relationship might cause some adverse effects in our relationships with our colleagues. Consider a case when two colleagues have spoken with each other about the corrupted management system which one of them was heard from other people. If one of these two staff goes to the manager and tells all the gossip about the corruption, the other staff would face pressing problems which might even cost him or her resigning of the post. Furthermore, when an employee speak with a senior colleague, he or she would be careful when talking about the technical problems associated with the senior colleague. This would be a mindful and mature decision if always talk in a manner which shows compliments towards the senior colleague or manager. Telling the exact truth that they work is worthless or they do not have deep knowledge regarding some special project would have some detrimental impact on the job.

In conclusion, although being honest is a key characteristic which we should consider in our personal and professional relationships, it does not mean to stick to it always. There are some cases which it is recommended to circumvent the truth somehow to prevent the upcoming consequences which might end our relationships.
    Please check out the attached file
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    inactive account

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Chemical Engineering, University of Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

Thanks for your valuable comments. I also appreciate your proofreading of this essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Having a broad networking will help people, especially young people, to be successful in their personal and professional life. Given that notion, some believe that it is more beneficial to make new friends to be successful in our life rather than keeping the old ones. I personally hold the opposite viewpoint, thinking that keeping old friends is significantly more important helping people to progress in their career and in their private life. In this essay, this perspective will be argued.

To start with, old friends are presumably more reliable than new acquaintances when it comes for finding jobs. Old friends generally know our personalities and potentials. After graduation from university, having a firm and reliable relationship will go a long way towards employment. Old friends usually care more compared to the new ones. I remember a personal experience here. Around 1 year ago, I was struggling finding an appropriate job which would be in accordance with my qualities and educations. After months of seeking job, I was only successful in being employed in some casual jobs. Accidently, one of my old friends whom I have known him since 10 years ago contacted me and offered me a very related job. He helped me towards the interview process which finally led to my employment. Later, he pointed out that he had found out about my career issue through Linkedin website and instantly tried to solve my issue. As this example has showed, old friend are usually more helpful especially in critical conditions than the new ones.

In addition, when it comes to personal matters old friends are usually more supportive. They know our characteristics well and when we are disappointed they are often more sympathy. If we have some issues with our parent, old friends will step forward to address our problem by listening to us and trying to talk with our parent, since they know our backgrounds, our thoughts and our feelings. When we are sick they show sympathy and want to assist us to recover soon. In financial circumstances, old friend are reliable source to request as they can trust us more than new friends. Old friend are more trustworthy and we can reveal some of our personal problems to them and be sure that they keep all of our secrets with themselves. Regularly, new friends cannot be reliable to disclose all of our thoughts as they probably would not be real friend. People every now and then have chosen their old friend in urgent circumstances over their new friends.

In conclusion, old friends show more sympathy, be more faithful and are more supportive than new friends. Without any doubt, we prefer to call our old friend when we need money, when we feel depressed or when we have some arguments with our parents.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Chemical Engineering, University of Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Proofreader,
    I would appreciate your proofreading of my essay. Many thanks.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

One of the serious issues human beings are now facing is air pollution and environmental problems. Some believe that there will be more cars in twenty years later. Others, on the other hand, have the opposite viewpoint, believing that there will be fewer automobiles in the streets in the near future. I am of the latter opinion, supporting that because of the effect of technology on reduction of cars’ number and the associated environmental issues if the number will not decrease.

To start with, technology has resulted in producing advanced automobiles and airplanes, and online communication software which has been reduced the number of required cars since 50 years ago. Nowadays, there is an increase trend in using airplanes as the means of transport. Even for short distances such as 200 kilometres, people prefer to commute by airplanes compared the lengthy use of cars. Moving by airplane is more comfortable and time-saving compared to automobiles. Furthermore, Internet and advanced online communication software, such as Skype, have eased communication and have caused a reduction of unnecessary face-to-face meetings. This has gone a long way towards reduction of automobiles in streets, the trend which will be continued for twenty years later. Another important factor, is a change in the style of jobs in the future compared to now. In twenty years, it is estimated that most jobs will be done online and it is not required for the employees to be present at their workplace. Instead, they will enjoy sitting in their cosy houses and perform their work by their laptops. This trend currently can also be seen in some field such as survey engineers who designed their plan at their home. As all these explanations show, technology will contribute to a decrease in number of cars in street in the near future.

In addition, our beautiful Earth is now facing some environmental issues which one of the solutions will be reducing number of cars. According to the scientific research, one of the elements which has contributed to the global warming is methane which is the emission gas from cars. The global warming has brought about an increase in oceans' temperature and the globe which will melt the polar ice and consequently will cause the catastrophic events such as flooding, Tsunami and having intolerable hot temperatures. Therefore, governments want to enforce more restrictions on using private cars and would encourage people to commute by public transportations. Through subsidies and providing free or very cheap public transportation, citizens are convinced to use buses to reduce their carbon foot print which will reduce the particulate matters. This policy will go a long way towards reducing the number of cars, resulting a reduction of air pollution in the future. Accordingly, there was an international seminar in Paris in 2015 where all of political leader were gathered to address the global warming issue. This kind of meeting will help to reduce number of private cars.

In conclusion, I personally think that in twenty years there will be fewer private vehicles and more public transport systems attributed to the advance technology and environmental problems. Internet and online communication programs will cause a decrease in the cars’ number in the streets. This trend will be encouraged by governments by funding public transport systems.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Philosophy of Science
    ارسال‌ها

.Thanks for your proofreading

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
    Parents today are more involved in their children's education than parents were in the past.
    Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the hectic modern world, education affairs come to the fore. Assorted strategies are implemented to improve the children's education better than before. A question which a matter of debate, a controversial one, is whether the parent's role in children's education improve over time or not. Although it is a little hard to reach a consensus on the issue, I am, to a large degree, on the belief that we have seen that parent's behavior and their attention to their youngs are increased radically. In the following, I am going to scrutinize three conspicuous reasons to reinforce my standpoint.
    To commence, one of the compelling arguments would justify the thesis is that in the modern world, education has the paramount importance which cannot be ignored. Going into the depth, the founded new societies are based on the growing of the generation which are professionals in their fields and provides a platform for the ongoing development of the entire community. As far as the professional job is concerned, the upbringing the children in accordance with the value is important thing should take into consideration. Needless to say that this general attitude of society is radically affected the parent's behavior. They tend to raise their children in a way through which they can reach the pinnacle of success. Having adopted to modern education system and organization which are focused on improving abilities and knowledge altogether, parents take care of the children to increase their opportunities in comparison to others.
    Alongside the first reason which elaborated above, the very fact that in today's modern world the number of children dramatically decrease is another point which requires meticulous attention. To shed more light on the issue, According to recent statistical study in multiple countries the number of newborns dramatically decrease, and new families tend to have much less baby than before. Needless to say that the mentioned fact would be affected the whole treatment and relationships between parents and their children. According to my rule of thumb, the parent has more time to spend with their children and therefore think about their future and insist on do upbringing them properly. Although what I mentioned above might not be overgeneralized to all context, but we can take this commonly accepted factt into consideration and schedule our life in accordance with its consequences.
    Drawing upon the reasons, Although there are always some exceptions which are excluded from the general rule, I am on the belief that parents nowadays are more involved in their children's situation, and the most important part of it is education, rather than befor. To recapitulate, not only the modern societies are involved with the improving of the professional generation, and this affects the parent's behaviors, but also the radical decrease in the number of children in a family is a factor which should be taken into account.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Griffith University
    ارسال‌ها

could you please comment on my essay? and give me an estimated score? cheers

the opinion of celebrities and famous people has more impact on younger people than older people. Do you agree or disagree?

The impact of media and entertainment on people lives has become more noticeable nowadays. I think celebrities and famous people could be very influential in many aspects of younger people's lives. I have two reasons to discuss in the following essay:

First, considering the impact of media on younger people's lives, they are more influenced by what is advertised on it. For most young people, celebrities and famous people are the perfect role models and even Gods! They would follow their lifestyle, the way they dress, or even believe whatever they say, without questioning. Younger people, having less experience in life, kind of worship those people. I remember my own experience when I was a teenager: there was a football player who was very famous in that time in our country. it was close to presidential elections. He announced that he was going to vote for a specific candidate. That candidate was not educated and qualified enough to become a president. My father and people his age were very against that candidate. I remember that candidate won the election with millions of votes, because most younger people voted for him. As a result, four years late, our country had a financial crisis !

Second, younger people do not have a specific goal for their life yet. They have not discovered their capabilities, weaknesses, and potentials. Therefore, in their eyes, a successful celebrity becomes a perfect model. I remember most of my classmates in primary school, including me, when we were asked what job we want for our future we used to say: a soccer player, like Ali daii (he was a super star in those days!). he was always on TV and children my age used to purchase his photos and posters, and watch all his interviews and follow the news about him. Actually, after three years, when he was retired, we all forgot about him. And as we grew older, we became more realistic and found our real goal and career in life. None of my classmates became a soccer player !

In conclusion, I agree that younger people are more influenced by the celebrities and famous people and they would agree with all their opinions with no question or criticizing. The reasons are because, being too young, they have less experience in life, and their goals for are unknown for them yet.
    سابکلاس 574 -- دلیوری:11-Jan؛ دریافت شماره پرونده: 14-Jan؛درخواست مدیکال: 19-Jan؛انجام مدیکال: 21-Jan؛ارسال مدیکال : 25-Jan؛ گرنت ویزا: 5-March (شروع دوره: 28-April)

Member hipax آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD Student of Marketing - Monash University
    ارسال‌ها

you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, using technological tools such as cellphones, laptops and smart gadgets are become more popular among students and youths. So, as every new phenomenon, these tools has their own advantages and disadvantages. In the case of education, some people believe that students are distracted by such gadgets while others claim that these tools are enable students to broaden their knowledge by accessing to valuable resources of sciences. Personally, my perspective is closer to supporter of these gadgets and social media.

In the first place, technology enable students to access a wide variety of websites and channels in social media in order to aware about the latest events happening in the world. Students usually use search engines such as Google to find extra materials related to their courses. For instance, some of my students solved their math problems with novel methods which were unfamiliar to me. When I asked them where you find these methods, they answered that they find it from some scientific websites. So, if these students were in the past, they definitely had followed the routine method that described by their book and they did not spend time on internet and tried to find a different solution, like a real researcher.

In the second place, by playing games in cell phones, students are enable to learn and get information about their courses. This advantage, which is called Gamification, is a very popular and effective method of learning and educating among children and even adults. For example, students can install some applications like Doulingo on their cell phone and start to learn different languages (e.g. French). While they are playing, they review and apply what they've learned about the vocabularies, phrases and conversations in a real life setting. Hence, new technologies provide us many new ways to improve our educational system's performance.

Finally, students can use materials of online tutors as well as school teachers in order to have better understanding about the courses. We all know that although everything is written in books, but understanding concepts isn't a thing that simply done by just reading, otherwise, we need some people to explain them for us. Students can go online and register in some online classes like Coursera and watch to their videos which taught by very famous teachers. So, they can fix their problems and cover weak points by online classes.

In conclusion, I think that the ways of using these tools are more important than just emphasizing on their disadvantages. We should consider that everything have a dark side too and these gadgets can act like a double-edge sword which can make our children prosper or miserable.
    The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان عزیز ممنون میشم یه نگاهی به رایتینگ من بیاندازید و نظرتون رو بگید

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: All university students should take basic science courses regardless of their fields of study

Throughout whole the history, people have perennially concerned about finding the best way to education. A plethora of people hold the conviction that
    learning complex material of advanced subjects without passing basic science courses is not meaningful. Others, on the other hand, take radically another view point and assert that fundamental courses are a doubled-edge sword and are of positive influence as well as negative one like squandering students’ time. As far as, I am concerned, I adopt the former standpoint and the lines below will shed more light about point which put forward.
    The first and most exquisite point which coming to the mind to substantiate about the concern is that anyone can hardly deny the fact that without understanding the basic material, learning professional subjects is not possible. In most of university, passing elementary courses is one requirement for graduation. As a case in point, in electrical engineering field, students cannot get electrical circuit, before they pass differential equations and mathematics, because there are quite a few complex equations which students should solve with use of such requirement in electrical circuit course. It is crystal clear that this requirement is only due to the fact that students can better learn all aspect of their fields which is impossible without basic tasks.
    Another things which deserves some words here is that rudimental science subjects would help students to fascinate their education. Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as basic courses in university active some part of their brain. When students solve complex tasks of mathematics like differential or integral, their brain will become accustom to novel methods and expand its outlook to solve variety of questions. In addition, their brain’s ability to solve problematic questions gradually increase and students gain high marks with less effort in compared to others who did not pass basic courses. Thus, fundamental requirements lead to higher productivity of students in their university.
    The final point is that students who pass elementary courses in their education process will find better job position. Presently, companies take tests and interviews to choose their employees. Most of these tests want to evaluate basic tasks such as solve a linear equation, find the speed of vehicle in specific distance, or many other questions related to historical evidence and public awareness. With this questions, managers want to investigate the performance of examinees for elemental tasks. Obviously, if students can practice this kind of tasks appropriately in their university, they are more likely to gain these kind of work. As a result, people who did not pass basic subjects face a rash of predicament to find their job.
    In a nutshell, if all the factors are contemplated, we can easily reach a conclusion that basic subjects give students chance to better understand their future courses with less difficulty and will find better job in their future.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    abarmard آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام،

یک چیزی که در رایتینگ شما (و اکثر ما ایرانی ها) مشهوده این هست که میخوایم از یک سری کلمات قلنبه سلنبه استفاده کنیم تا نوشتارمون خوب نشون بدیم و به نوعی سطح زبانمون رو به رخ خواننده بکشیم. برای مثال:

Throughout whole the history این بنظرم اشتباهه و باید باشه Throughout the history

یا بهتره از کلمه always بجای
    perennially استفاده بشه. همینطور A plethora of people --> many people . میدونید اینطور اصطلاحات زیاد دارید و بنظرم باید یجورایی راحت تر بنویسید.

مثلا من جای شما باشم این جمله رو اینطوری مینویسم:

A plethora of people hold the conviction that
    learning complex material of advanced subjects without passing basic science courses is not meaningful.

Many believe that learning complex subjects is somehow impossible without taking relevant basic courses

شاید لغات ریر تر دامنه لغات را نشون بده ولی وقتی درست استفاده نمیشه و همراه کالوکیشناشون نباشه، خیلی تابلو میشه که فقط یک سری لغات رو حفظ کردیم و ... البته من شنیدم استفاده از لغات اینفریکونت در امتحان GRE حتی توصیه هم میشه. ولی در امتحاناتی مثل تافل و آیلتس اصل مطلب برقراری صحیح ارتباط و رسوندن مطلب هست.

امیدوارم کمکتون کرده باشم...
    ویرایش توسط abarmard : February 16th, 2017 در ساعت 08:39 PM
    آنچه مرا نکشد، قوی ترم می سازد!

سلام دوستان، ممنون میشم اگه لطف کنید رایتینگ بنده رو بررسی کنید. با تشکر.
    --
    In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Without a doubt, humans are the most intelligent species that have ever got a chance to adapt themselves to the Earth's environment. Humans have tackled the issue of lifespan so competently that it has been increasing significantly for the last few decades. In my opinion, there are many things that result in extending one's lifetime. In the following paragraphs, I will pinpoint the most
    outstanding reasons.

The first point to be mentioned is the advancement and development of Science and technology, which enables us to find practical solutions for our difficulties. The medical science has been rapidly improved in the last century and every once in a while, a new breakthrough discovery come by scientists; e.g. an efficient way to treat a disease which was known to be incurable in the past. On the other hand, the progress in technology that has obtained by engineers throughout the years provides a great opportunity for physicians to utilize suitable instruments in monitoring their patients and offering an impeccable medical service according to a patient's health status. For example, a couple of years ago, I had a sedentary lifestyle due to my work. However, in last year, I went to a hospital to check my overall health, but unfortunately, I had diagnosed with fatty liver. Today, with the help of the valuable advice from my doctor as well as his prescription medicine, I have been able to treat this disease comprehensively. As you can see, if it weren't for the improvement in technology and medical science, there would not have been such a meticulous device for identifying the disease; and I would not have been able to overcome my health problem.

Secondly, humans have accessed to a far much healthier food than in the past, which is essential in keeping a healthful and prolonged life. Inasmuch as manufacturing high-quality foods have been improving in recent years, humans can effortlessly keep a nutritious diet for their whole life. Before the modern era, most people have a farm in which they grew their own food and sometimes, because of unpredictable circumstances, they were not able to harvest any of them. As I mentioned above, I noticed that I had a fatty liver. My physician advised me to eat healthy foods such as fruits and vegetable instead of junky foods. After that, I always try to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating more healthful foods which are easily accessible, as well as doing exercise on my daily basis and avoid consuming harmful nourishment. As a result, I have been able to cure my illness and get the most out of my life.

In summary, notwithstanding other species, humans can distinguish their problems wisely. With the help of developing Science and technology, as well as supplying much healthier food, we have overcome the issue of longevity.

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2016
    ارسال‌ها

کلیت متن شما نشون میده که تسلط شما به لغات خوبه ولی اگه بخوام نظر بدم ساختار بندی جملات شما ساده هست و این یک ضعفه. از جملات وجه سببی بیشتر استفاده کن. ساختار جملاتت رو پیچیده تر کن. بعضی جاها حشو داری مثلا but و
    unfortunately رو با هم آوردی. از ضمایر بیشتر استفاده کن. مثلا دو جمله اول اینتروداکشنت دوتا human داره دومی رو ضمیر کن.
    ویرایش توسط shrshrshr : February 24th, 2017 در ساعت 05:23 PM

موضوعات مشابه

1. موضوعات Writing امتحانات اخیر PBT
    توسط m.hashemian در انجمن TOEFL PBT
    پاسخ: 60
    آخرين نوشته: July 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید