صفحه 310 از 321 نخستنخست ... 210260300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,091 تا 3,100 , از مجموع 3208

موضوع: نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

سلام
    ممنون میشم نظرتونو در رابطه با متن من بگید
    Are movies useful or not?

To begin with, movies can assist the learning process. As it is all transparent, students get bored and frustrated when teachers use printed books because books are monotonous. Oppositely, when pupils start watching a movie, it seems like an entertainment for them to sit in a classroom and watch a movie with their friends and consequently, they get interested in the subject of the movie and start learning new materials, even without being aware of the learning process. Numerous studies assert that materials studied in this method retain in their mind for a longer time than materials that are taught with books. For instance, when I was at school, my teacher implemented movies to teach different lessons. For us, it was very enjoyable to watch a movie with our friends instead of reading a lackluster book. Actually, I can remember a lot of those materials now.
    Another important reason is that movies can create an amicable and congenial environment. This situation can bring people together. A movie can create an opportunity for family members or friends to sit in a room for a while and talk to each other and amend their relations. Besides, movies can generate a common topic of discussion among different people that can help people to talk to each other. For instance, I can vividly remember that when I was a kid, I used to watch movies with my family. Although we didn’t have a lot of time to gather as a family, movies generated a chance for us to sit in a room and talk to each other as a family and work on our relations. This opportunity helped me to create a robust relation with my brother that wouldn’t be possible with the movie time.

سلام
    ممنون میشم نظرتون در رابطه با متن من بگید
    Were eating habits healthier in the past or not?
    Firstly, as a direct consequence of wretched economic situation and high inflation rate in many countries around the world, today, people are required to work for a longer time that the past to meet the exponential cost of daily life. This situation leads to the replacement of home-cooked food with ready-to-eat food in order to save more time. As it is all transparent, junk foods are deprived of required nutrition for a human body. Besides, junk foods have high calories. These excessive calories are stored as fat in our body, making the consumption of ready-to-eat foods the number one culprit of obesity around the world. This extra fat eventually may lead to cause a heart attack. For instance, ready-to-eat foods have ninety-five percent more calories in comparison with the same foods prepared at home. This example indicated that if a person consumes a junk food instead of a home-made food, he/she will gain twice energy, which will be stored as fat in the body.
    Another important reason is the unrestrained implementation of additives in foods. Additives are the imperative part of our foods that give a delicious taste to our meal and make eating a food enjoyable. Nonetheless, as we all are aware, like everything else, additives are harmful to our body if we use them excessively. People tend to purchase foods that are delicious, regardless of the amount of additive in them, so every food that we buy has a lot of additives in order to make them tasty and sell more. Hamburger can serve as a prominent example here. Last year, the FDA, conducted an investigation for excessive additive in foods. The results indicated that almost all of the foods that are available in the market have additives more than the standard level. Surprisingly, lots of them condiments were found to be toxic to our body because of the large amount of them in foods.

سلام. ممنون میشم رایتینگ منو بررسی بفرمائید
    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more
    effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the last decades, educational services have become the subject of extreme importance, and in addition to governments, parents place great emphasis on them. Some people believe that when students study alone they can learn more. However, this is exactly the opposite of what I think. I would believe that schools have functions other than merely teaching textbook materials to students.

One of most important educational aims is teaching children to be sociable and this goal can not be achieved unless teacher encourage students to work in groups whereby students can learn how to behave in groups to prevent struggles, how to ask their questions from each other, and how to share their knowledge with their classmates and friends. In fact, sociability is one of human characteristics that play an important role in the future prosperity. Individuals who are social able can readily make effective relationship with their coworkers and bosses whereby advance their job positions and enjoy working compared to the persons lack this feature. In addition, sociable individual can easily express their feeling. The recent studies have been showed that it can effectively prevent from many emotional disorders and stress. All those can be achieved if youths are taught in childhood.

Second, by working in groups students can be familiar with some important concepts like commitment and being on-time. When students are assigned a common project, they should share responsibilities between them; then every person undertakes a part of project and tried to accomplish his or her duties as soon as possible. As a matter of fact, students will understand the final prosperity will not happen if one does not accomplish his or her duties. Learning these concepts early in childhood has a great impact on their characters when they become adults because according to my experience, everything students learn in childhood, they will remember forever.

In the light of the aforementioned details, I am of the opinion that educational decisions should be made very cautiously by teachers because they shape the children's future. In this regard, I would believe that students should learn social ability and commitment in schools and assigning project on groups of students is a very efficient way to teach them.

سلام. ممنون میشم رایتینگ منو بررسی بفرمائید
    Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phones, online games, and social networking Web site.

Nowadays, technology has been so exciting for children that it hinders them to do their duties perfectly. In this regards, I believe that teachers have more difficult task today. In my view, it takes more time from teachers to teach the same materials to students compared to the past for two important reasons.

To begin with, the modern technological devices disturb the students' mind today. While in the past, students had not access to today's modern technology; nowadays, every parent is committed to buying the best equipment for their children. Students are equipped with cell phones immediately after they depart from their parents and go to school. Although it seems essential for emergency calls, other functions of cell phones easily disturb the students' mind. Imagine how a student can concentrate on teaching when a lot of intruding messages and calls are coming rapidly. Because cell phones are connected to the web, it is not surprising to hear that students prefer to play online and chat with their friends on social networks by their cell phone instead of listening to the boring lecture of their teachers. It can be seen that technology hinders student to get as much as the information they need in classes.

Besides, students have the same problem when they are at home. Hanging out on the internet, playing exciting games and chatting on social networks are so wonderful that it is very hard for parents to limit them to at least a couple of hours per day. They prevent students from spending their time on their courses. It is widely accepted by educational scientists that students should spend twice of the hours they spend in classes, study at home, but today it has become very difficult. Under these circumstances, it goes without saying that teachers have a tough to teach next materials to the students who have not spent enough time to do their assignments and homework at home. I remember that when I was a child, there is nothing very exciting to me at home except the television, but today I have to keep away my son from different technological devices like cell phone, PS4, and so on and set different rules to make him do their assignments. I am sure that other parents who do not prohibit their children certainly make it difficult for teachers to teach their students.

In summary, I believe that technology has adverse effects on the students' learning. Technology hinders an effective learning by disturbing the students' mind in classes and also preventing them from focusing on their homework and assignments at home.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2017
    ارسال‌ها

When the new devices appear in the bazaar some people go to buy it quickly but others wait.

Nowadays, we witness ample new goods that lunch to stores all over the world since technology has progressed. In this way, some people would rather buy new products speedy but others prefer to wait then go to buy them. From my point of view, if people wait then go to purchase new products they can save their money and also they will not face with major problems. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First, if you buy new products after a while not immediately, you will save your money. To begin with, when new devices come to the stores, at first have a high price but after several month the prices will reduce. For example, when new Smartphone lunch to the bazaar is very costly but after while new models of cell phone come to the store therefore cost of previous model will decrease as a result you can prepare it by lower cost. In addition, when new device is introduced among people, if you be patient and do not go to buy it quickly, you are able to assess the function of new device. For example, one of your friends go to shop and buy a new television but you wait until sure that your friend is satisfied of buying this new television.

Second, if you do not hurry to buy new products you will not encounter with harsh conditions because most of new products at first have lots of bugs, especially electronic devices such as personal computers. Hence, if you wait you can buy latter model without any problems. Furthermore, new products usually are not complete. In other words, they have lack in their shape or even in their weight. Last month I bought a new tablet that was very heavy with dark covers but after several weeks I saw a new model that is alike the previous model but that had lower weight in comparison with later tablet.

All in all, from what I have discussed above, these days, producers in most businesses create variety of products that are different from previous products. In this way, some people are hasty. Actually, they are going to prepare new products rapidly without thinking but others would rather to wait a little then go to buy recent products. In my opinion, if people await then go to purchase new goods, would be practical since not only can they store their money but also they will not face with severe difficulties.

سلام. ممنون میشم نظرتون را راجع به این رایتینگ من بدید
    مرسی

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Post پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط atefe1900 نمایش پست ها
    When the new devices appear in the bazaar some people go to buy it quickly but others wait.

Nowadays, we witness ample new goods that lunch to stores all over the world since technology has progressed. In this way, some people would rather buy new products speedy but others prefer to wait then go to buy them. From my point of view, if people wait then go to purchase new products they can save their money and also they will not face with major problems. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First, if you buy new products after a while not immediately, you will save your money. To begin with, when new devices come to the stores, at first have a high price but after several month the prices will reduce. For example, when new Smartphone lunch to the bazaar is very costly but after while new models of cell phone come to the store therefore cost of previous model will decrease as a result you can prepare it by lower cost. In addition, when new device is introduced among people, if you be patient and do not go to buy it quickly, you are able to assess the function of new device. For example, one of your friends go to shop and buy a new television but you wait until sure that your friend is satisfied of buying this new television.

Second, if you do not hurry to buy new products you will not encounter with harsh conditions because most of new products at first have lots of bugs, especially electronic devices such as personal computers. Hence, if you wait you can buy latter model without any problems. Furthermore, new products usually are not complete. In other words, they have lack in their shape or even in their weight. Last month I bought a new tablet that was very heavy with dark covers but after several weeks I saw a new model that is alike the previous model but that had lower weight in comparison with later tablet.

All in all, from what I have discussed above, these days, producers in most businesses create variety of products that are different from previous products. In this way, some people are hasty. Actually, they are going to prepare new products rapidly without thinking but others would rather to wait a little then go to buy recent products. In my opinion, if people await then go to purchase new goods, would be practical since not only can they store their money but also they will not face with severe difficulties.

سلام. ممنون میشم نظرتون را راجع به این رایتینگ من بدید
    مرسی
    Hi
    Check out the attached file

To become a competent writer, one first needs to read too much: so read a lot and then practice a lot
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    inactive account

سلام
    ممنون میشم نظرتونو در رابطه با انشا من بگید
    TPO43
    Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect in your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?

•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.
    •Wait until the class or meeting is over and the people are gone, and then talk to the teacher or meeting leader.
    •Say nothing.
    Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

To begin with, since presenters are focusing on a lot of issues at the same time, the risk of making a mistake increases. They should be allowed to continue their speech and have the chance to correct their mistakes. My mathematics lecture last week in my class can serve as a good example. I was asked to give a class lecture and explain about a rudimentary math equation. Because I was in charge of preparing everything for the lecture, such as asking the class manager for a well-ventilated classroom, a video projector, and publishing flyers about the lecture, I was under a great deal of stress and very nervous. As a consequence, I made a very simple mistake in my lecture. Instead of rushing to criticise me, my math teacher waited and gave me enough time to understand my mistake. After a couple of minutes, I realized that I had made a mistake and I corrected it.
    Another important reason is that people should be open to accepting and listen to new and even contradictory ideas. it is an axiom that because of the vast diversity among people, people think in different ways, which results in different ideas and approaches about a problem. Besides, a quick glance of humanity history reveals that fact that tolerating opposing ideas is the best way to progress. For instance, one-hundred years ago, a young talented university student, Albert Einstein, gathered all of his professors in a classroom. He started to explain a phenomenon and his ideas about the event. At first, some of his university teachers began to interrupt his presentation as his notions were contradictory to the held common belief of that time. As he continued and explained more, all of the professors found out that their beliefs about the phenomenon were completely wrong and Albert’s idea was the correct model of explaining. Based on this new model, we could make new rocket space that helped us to travel to space.
    ویرایش توسط sinahector1 : January 16th, 2017 در ساعت 06:35 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2017
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. میشه لطفا نظرتون را راجع به این رایتینگ بدید .
    به نظرتون با این سبک رایتینگ چه نمره ای میتونم بگیرم؟

ممنون

Stay at one place or move around?

Nowadays, people try to collect plenty of experiences in their lives since they know that if they have useful experience, they will be successful in their future lives. In this way, some people prefer to change their habitat and go to another place but others would rather stay at their current place. From my point of view, if people try to change their location, they will progress and they are able to obtain ample experiences in their life as well. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First, if you try other places so as to live, you can develop. Under this condition you maybe earn more money, because you can go to another place in order to attain better job with better income. As a result, you can earn much money in your life. However, if you stay at your current place maybe you are not able to get the best job with high salary. In addition, by going to other places you can learn new language. For instance, if you go to the United States for living or even for studying, you will learn English undoubtedly. Therefore, you can progress due to your ability in speaking English.

Second, new places allow you toraise your experience in your life. In this condition, you will be familiar with other cultures. For example, if you go to china, you will learn about their foods or about their costume. Hence, if you have a friendship with a Chinese person in the future, you know how to treat with him or you certainly know which food is proper for him. Furthermore, by going to other locations you would face with different circumstances and you will learn how to react with them when such conditions happen for you in the future.

All in all, from what I have been discussed above, these days
    , people want to increase their knowledge in their lives. Under this condition, some people believe that if they go to other places and move around, they will be successful persons but others prefer to stay at their current location. In my opinion, if people go to other places it would be practical because not only can they develop in their life, but also they are able to raise their experience in their future lives.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Post پاسخ : نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط atefe1900 نمایش پست ها
    سلام. میشه لطفا نظرتون را راجع به این رایتینگ بدید .
    به نظرتون با این سبک رایتینگ چه نمره ای میتونم بگیرم؟

ممنون

Stay at one place or move around?

Nowadays, people try to collect plenty of experiences in their lives since they know that if they have useful experience, they will be successful in their future lives. In this way, some people prefer to change their habitat and go to another place but others would rather stay at their current place. From my point of view, if people try to change their location, they will progress and they are able to obtain ample experiences in their life as well. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First, if you try other places so as to live, you can develop. Under this condition you maybe earn more money, because you can go to another place in order to attain better job with better income. As a result, you can earn much money in your life. However, if you stay at your current place maybe you are not able to get the best job with high salary. In addition, by going to other places you can learn new language. For instance, if you go to the United States for living or even for studying, you will learn English undoubtedly. Therefore, you can progress due to your ability in speaking English.

Second, new places allow you toraise your experience in your life. In this condition, you will be familiar with other cultures. For example, if you go to china, you will learn about their foods or about their costume. Hence, if you have a friendship with a Chinese person in the future, you know how to treat with him or you certainly know which food is proper for him. Furthermore, by going to other locations you would face with different circumstances and you will learn how to react with them when such conditions happen for you in the future.

All in all, from what I have been discussed above, these days
    , people want to increase their knowledge in their lives. Under this condition, some people believe that if they go to other places and move around, they will be successful persons but others prefer to stay at their current location. In my opinion, if people go to other places it would be practical because not only can they develop in their life, but also they are able to raise their experience in their future lives.
    Please check the attatched file
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    inactive account

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Chemical Engineering, University of Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Proofreader,
    I would appreciate your proofreading of my essay. Many thanks.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most imprtant consideration in any relationship between people.

Being honest in our personal and professional life is an essential characteristic which would contribute to having a long-lasting relationship. However, some people believe that telling the truth would not always result in our favourable desires and presumably would bring about the end of relationship whether personal or professional. I personally have the same perspective, believing that always telling the truth would damage the friendship and even in some cases our personal life. There are some critical cases which we might circumvent telling the truth.

To start with, individuals may face some unique and critical circumstances which telling the truth might hurt his or her close friend, parent or partner. If one's wife is detected having a tumour, presumably the physician might first let the husband to know about this serious disorder. Consequently, the physician would suggest that it is the husband's decision to tell his wife about this horrible news. Telling the truth in this case would not be an effective and correct decision as would probably bring about more stresses and pressure on the patient, discouraging her to start the treatment. If the physician tells her about the side-effects of the treatment, supposedly, she even would not try to do the treatment. On the other hand, hiding the reality about her illness and convincing her that she has detected by a virus which 1 in 10 people might be detected, would go along way towards her well-being. Showing the treatment outcome of number of patients who got the same disease will also encourage her to undergo treatment operations. As this example has showed, sometimes telling white lies not only could hinder breaking down of the relationship but also might save a life.

In addition, always telling the truth in our professional relationship might cause some adverse effects in our relationships with our colleagues. Consider a case when two colleagues have spoken with each other about the corrupted management system which one of them was heard from other people. If one of these two staff goes to the manager and tells all the gossip about the corruption, the other staff would face pressing problems which might even cost him or her resigning of the post. Furthermore, when an employee speak with a senior colleague, he or she would be careful when talking about the technical problems associated with the senior colleague. This would be a mindful and mature decision if always talk in a manner which shows compliments towards the senior colleague or manager. Telling the exact truth that they work is worthless or they do not have deep knowledge regarding some special project would have some detrimental impact on the job.

In conclusion, although being honest is a key characteristic which we should consider in our personal and professional relationships, it does not mean to stick to it always. There are some cases which it is recommended to circumvent the truth somehow to prevent the upcoming consequences which might end our relationships.

موضوعات مشابه

1. موضوعات Writing امتحانات اخیر PBT
    توسط m.hashemian در انجمن TOEFL PBT
    پاسخ: 60
    آخرين نوشته: July 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید