صفحه 6 از 321 نخستنخست 1234567891011121314151656106 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 51 تا 60 , از مجموع 3208

موضوع: نمونه های writing کاربران و بررسی آنها

پیش فرض پاسخ : essay هاي من

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط maryamgoli
    سلام سارا جان
    ممنون هستم واقعا، فقط چون از اين جمله و معاني مشابه اون معمولا استفاده ميكنم. فارسي ايش رو خدمتتون ميگم كه اگه مايل بوديد جمله هايي رو بياموزيد به من
    "خواسته‌ي ( نيت، قصد يا اراده)- كه من اينجا با willing بهش اشاره كردم- آرزومندانه من ممكن است در يك دانشگاه خارجي به دست بياد، ولي اين خواسته همراه با مشكلات پيش مياد ."
    ممنون هستم.
    سلام گل مریم

I may reach my academic goals by studying at one of the foreign schools though with difficulties...
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

پیش فرض لطفا نظر بدید در مورد متنم؛چیزی تا امتحانم نمونده

:'(
    1. People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Attending universities has different reasons for people. In my opinion the most important and logical reason for entering the university is that everyone in the society needs to be qualified for a special job and according to this purpose universities are the best places; however, there are some other reasons as well, such as increasing knowledge, getting new experiences or even finding the right person to marry!
    Nowadays most of the people believe that they have to enter the universities to be well prepared for their career, but I think that entering the university is not enough; for example, in my country many of the students after entering the university do not study well so they can not be good enough for their future job. In my view because of the increasing competition for getting jobs, students should pay more attention to their education. Furthermore, the quality of the university is very important. It is a fact that people graduating from better and more well-known universities are better qualified.
    There are also other reasons for attending universities. Some people take part the university or college only to catch new experiences or increasing their knowledge. Usually the main reason for these kinds of people is that they love that special major. For example I know a person who is a doctor, he loves his job, but he loves painting too, so he enter the fine arts university. He said that he wants to know everything about painting.
    It appears that some of the reasons for attending universities are related to the culture. For instance in my country most of the girls are so interested to enter a university, but when it comes to get a job they are not as motivated as boys; because, it is a traditional belief that the men must earn money for their family. Surprisingly one of the main motivations for many girls for attending universities is to meet the right man, and to find their appropriate husband.
    Generally, I think education is very important for being successful. Educated people can think better. In my opinion, that would be great if everyone before entering the university has a real and true imagination about his/her future career and also has valuable goals.

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : لطفا نظر بدید در مورد متنم؛چیزی تا امتحانم نمونده

سلام

من نظراتم رو نوشتم و تصحیحاتی رو انجام دادم
    اینها نظرات منه و شاید بقیه نظرات بهتری داتشه باشند
    امیدوارم کمکت کنه
    تو فایل اتچ شده ببینید
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

من هم چند مورد تصحیح که شاید بعضیهاشون جنبه سلیقه ای داشته باشه برات گذاشتم .

تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    • نوع فایل: doc essay.doc (24.5 کیلوبایت, 78 views)

خیلی ممنون از شما دوستان که وقت گذاشتین اما هر کار می کنم فایلتون باز نمی شه , وقتی کلیک میکنم؛ the page can not be displayed!
    چه کار کنم؟

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

فکر کنم یکی از مشکلای فروم بعد از تغییر سرور باشه
    به بابک گزارش کنید تا درستش کنه
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aida_vet
    خیلی ممنون از شما دوستان که وقت گذاشتین اما هر کار می کنم فایلتون باز نمی شه , وقتی کلیک میکنم؛ the page can not be displayed!
    چه کار کنم؟
    خوف نکن

اینجا رو کام خودم باز میشه
    اگه باز نشد یه ادرس ایمیل بدید

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

مشکلش حل شد
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

24 August

پیش فرض Dear Friends : Do me a favor revising my essay, Next week I have the Test

Each professor usually has his or her own method of elavuating the students. Some prefer the grades to be only based on exams, where as the others pay more attention to class participation. From my perspective, students may learn a course better as long as they participate in class debates and be involved with the materials of the course during the semester.
    It may be obvious that the more a student takes part in his class discussions, the better and more permanent he can learn the course. It has been proved that human memory has a noticeable tendancy to forget some information it has got involved with for a short period of time. Were grading system only based on examinations, the students might tend to study the materials only when its need arises. In other words, they would get in touch with the concepts of the course just on limited days before the exams. Consequently, they would rarely learn the course permanently.
    Moreover, one of the most common defects of the exam-based grading system is considered as the probability of grading unfair. To illustrate this concept, I can refer to one of my own experiences. I had a three-unit course in my university, called electrical circuits I, that was so momentous and requisite for my major. In the semester which I had the course, I took part in almost all of the classes and rarely was there a session which I was absent in. I usually participated in class debates and in short I was really an active student. In that course the grading system was based on only the final exam. I can remember that we students used to feel uneasy about that during that semester. Unfortunately, before the final exam I was tremendously ill, and as a result, I couldn't prepare for the exam well enough, so I didn't my best in the final exam. This problem made my grade suffer, and I considered that really unfair.
    To sum up, as discussed above, I really advocate the attitude of grading based on a combination of class participation and exam grades rather than exams only because of both to persude students to learn better during the semester and grade them more fairly.

موضوعات مشابه

1. موضوعات Writing امتحانات اخیر PBT
    توسط m.hashemian در انجمن TOEFL PBT
    پاسخ: 60
    آخرين نوشته: July 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید