Chevening Scholarship 2015/2016

من توی خود سایتش رفتم ، برای مصاحبه این رو گفته بود :
What questions will be asked at the interview?
The interview will be an opportunity to discuss some of the information you provided in the application form. The panel will ask questions that will enable you to fully explain your personal and professional aspirations and how Chevening can facilitate these goals for you.

بقیه هر چی توی نت چرخیدم ، همه تجربه های مصاحبه حضوری داشتن
مثل این :

After three months or so, the secretariat will contact you through the British Embassy in Jakarta on whether your application is successful to enter the interview process. To be called for an interview is a milestone. However, it is yet another important challenge as it will determine the result of your submission. Therefore, DO read your application and personal statement in order to build consistency of your arguments. The interview panel normally consists of three persons, a group of British Embassy officers and representations of partner organization. In my interview, each of the panel members had different questions and I managed to spend around 20-25 minutes inside the interview room. DO make them curious about you and hold the interview as long as possible because it shows how they enjoy the conversation and how they want to know more about you. I checked with other Chevening scholars and they confirmed of spending more than 15 minutes with the panel. DO try to be relax and to generate a good discussion with the panel and you shall stay inside the room for more than ten minutes.