نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 2 , از مجموع 2

موضوع: Citizenship Application: Who to mention as a contact for unemployment period?

Junior Member jessie_michael آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    English Literature - University of Western Ontario
    ارسال‌ها

Exclamation Citizenship Application: Who to mention as a contact for unemployment period?

Hi there, I'm applying for citizenship soon, and I have a question regarding a contact person for the periods where I was unemployed.

Question 11 says, "Tell us what you have been doing during the eligibility period.

Complete the chart in question 11. You must list all your work and study history including English/French language training inside or outside Canada for the entire eligibility period....

If you were not working because you were studying, unemployed, retired, a caregiver, homemaker or volunteering for any part of this time, provide that information, including the location.
    If you were self-employed, you must provide details of your self-employment."

Should I just use my ex's info? Other than a brief volunteering period, there were months when I wasn't doing anything, so I have no professional contact person for those periods.
    Thanks in advance!

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Citizenship Application: Who to mention as a contact for unemployment period?

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط jessie_michael نمایش پست ها
    Hi there, I'm applying for citizenship soon, and I have a question regarding a contact person for the periods where I was unemployed.

Question 11 says, "Tell us what you have been doing during the eligibility period.

Complete the chart in question 11. You must list all your work and study history including English/French language training inside or outside Canada for the entire eligibility period....

If you were not working because you were studying, unemployed, retired, a caregiver, homemaker or volunteering for any part of this time, provide that information, including the location.
    If you were self-employed, you must provide details of your self-employment."

Should I just use my ex's info? Other than a brief volunteering period, there were months when I wasn't doing anything, so I have no professional contact person for those periods.
    Thanks in advance!

List yourself of your ex. They won't bother either way as your merit is based on the days you were present in Canada not your employment or lack of employment.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •