نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 71

موضوع: SOP برای رشته های مختلف

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer Science, University of Calgary
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض SOP برای رشته های مختلف

من چند وقت پیش برای یکی از آشناها که تو آمریکا Interior Design می خونه و می خواست بعد از کالج (فوق دیپلم) برای دانشگاه (لیسانس) Apply کنه این SOP رو نوشتم. چون دیدم اینجا هم یک گروه هنر هست و بچه هایی که می خوان برای Interior Design اقدام کنند گفتم که اونو اینجا بگذارم شاید برای این دوستان بتونه مفید باشه.
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    ویرایش توسط pApAr : January 28th, 2014 در ساعت 09:04 PM دلیل: بروزرسانی فایل از کار افتاده
    لطفاً در صورتیکه از طریق پیغام خصوصی یا ایمیل با من (یا سایر دوستان خارج از کشور) تماس می گیرید سوال و جواب را بر روی فروم هم قرار دهید تا هم برای سایر اعضای فروم قابل استفاده باشد و هم وقت ما صرف پاسخ دادن به سوالات تکراری نشود.

پیش فرض sop برای رشته های پزشکی..

دوستان، من هرچی گشتم sop در زمینه رشته های پزشکی و وابسته پیدا نکردم.همه نمونه ها مربوط به رشته های مهندسیه! > ممنون میشم اگه کسی نمونه ای داره اینجا بذاره

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : sop برای رشته های پزشکی..

Sop مثل داستان شخصی هر کسی هست. شما از همون template های موجود رشته های مهندسی استفاده کنید و داستان خودتون رو بنویسید......

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2008
    ارسال‌ها

Sample Personal Statement: Pathology Residency:
    "
    I have an eye for details, I love working with technology and investigating tissues under the microscope captures my curiosity to no end. This is why, when a recent opportunity to use a scanning electron microscope came by, I jumped at it and I’m now deeply involved in conducting ultra-microscopic tissue analysis for various projects in the pathology department at the University of ABCD.

Perhaps it was the thrill and mystery of seeing the invisible side of life that made histology, pathology and microbiology my pet subjects in medical school. I was first introduced to pathology during group sessions, when I learnt to correlate the clinical significance of the pink and purple details under the lens. Academic anatomic dissections were interesting, but it was the autopsies that excited me more with all their investigative and deductive suspense. Even as clinical rotations began, I found myself more fascinated by the patho-physiology of the disease more than patient care. The first frozen section that I diagnosed, a basal cell carcinoma, got me very excited when the details matched exactly with that in the textbook! My aptitude for details also won me the first prize in a histology quiz at my medical school.

I consider myself unique in my ability with statistical analysis of data and conducting research studies. Knowing very well that medicine is largely an evidence-based science and that the skills could improve my research efficacy, I decided to embark on training myself in research epidemiology before climbing the ladders of graduate medicine. Hence, I secured a scholarship at the prestigious Masters in Public Health program at the University of XYZ in the United States, to learn epidemiology, statistics and their applicability in research and public health.

Keeping in touch with pathology, I observed in the pathology department at the University of XYZ with Dr. EFG HIJK. I enjoyed attending slide-readouts, making frozen sections, surgical pathology dissections and assisting autopsies. I can now quickly identify common conditions like melanomas, actinic keratoses, hyperplastic colonic polyps, breast cancers and thyroid tumors. My current research involves electronic microscopic studies of ________.

Residency and Career Goals: My career targets are to achieve the following goals during the pathology residency program: 1. Diagnostic expertise, 2. Exposure to advanced cytopathology and 3. Opportunities in using statistical skills research projects. I feel a personal connection to learning more about oncologic and surgical pathology after losing two dear relatives to cancer in the recent past. Ten years from now, I picture myself working in an academic setting with flexibility to practice pathology and applied research in a subspecialty of my choice.

Why me and why your Program: I took time perusing your website and what attracted me most about your program was the wide scope of training and technology, ample research and fellowship opportunities and an accomplished faculty. I am particularly buoyed by your program exposing residents to the new areas in pathology such as molecular biology, microarrays and advanced laboratory information systems. My diverse background, pleasant persona, technical mindset and plenty of disciplined patience will be an asset to your research-oriented program.

The beauty of pathology lies in the rejuvenating academic connection it gives me with basic medical sciences and the satisfaction of serving people in a manner that I can do best.On interviewing me, you will be convinced that pathology suits my career goals, work style and personality. I hope I am considered a deserving candidate.

Thank you,
    PQR S TUV"
    هرگز در راه رسیدن به آرزوها محافظه کار نباشید!

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aida_vet نمایش پست ها
    دوستان، من هرچی گشتم sop در زمینه رشته های پزشکی و وابسته پیدا نکردم.همه نمونه ها مربوط به رشته های مهندسیه! > ممنون میشم اگه کسی نمونه ای داره اینجا بذاره
    سلام,
    من یک e-book حاوی انواع S.O.P رو Upload کردم که فکر کنم به دردتون بخوره!

http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/att...2&d=1253681685

پیش فرض پاسخ : SOP برای رشته های مختلف

سلام
    دوستان میشه برای نوشتن 1sop برای رشته computational mechanics Eng و یکی برای رشته power plant Engکمکم کنید؟؟؟؟ممنوووووووووووووو ووووووووون

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

کسی برای کامپیوتر داره ؟

Senior Member nima_AA آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sorry نمایش پست ها
    کسی برای کامپیوتر داره ؟
    امیدوارم مناسب باشه...SOP برای رشته کامپیوتر
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    زندگی یک هدیه است به ما حق ویژه، فرصت و مسؤولیت می‌دهد.
    باید به ازای آن، چیزی بازگردانیم و آن « خود اصلاح‌شده » ماست
    . « آنتونی رابینز »

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    دوستان میشه برای نوشتن 1sop برای رشته Tourism Planning کمکم کنید؟؟؟؟ لـــــــــــــــــطفا

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان میشه بگین این اصلا برای چی هست و به چه کاری میاد ؟

صفحه 1 از 8 12345678 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید