صفحه 2 از 7 نخستنخست 1234567 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11 تا 20 , از مجموع 67

موضوع: تغییر رشته از رشته های مهندسی به فیزیک

پیش فرض پاسخ : سوال.لطفا جواب بدید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Sunrise نمایش پست ها
    EROS عزیز بسیار ممنون
    1- مطالبی که در ریاضی اشاره کردین در هر دو رشته هست. با اگاهی کامل میگم چون خودم دارم اینهاییکه گفتین رو درس میدم.
    2- سطح کوانتوم رو در حد بچه‌های لیسانس مقایسه کنین نه یه فیزیکدان . من تازه اول راهم.
    3- کمک شما بسیار میتونه برام مفید باشه، چون تمام دوستای دور و برم هیچکدوم فیزیکی نیستند.
    Hi
    I studied Physics in Bsc in Iran and now Msc again Physics in germany we have 42 in our programme , half of them came form engineering,
    but pay atention to this please:
    the kids are from engineering should have more points and should be excellent in bsc to be selected.
    they have very difficulties to adjust their knowledge with Physics students,
    Ten person who have come form highl level Universities like Delft , surbon, barcelona emperial college london, Moscow university, Manchester college, and oneof them from Cornel University of USA have lots of problem with their studies which are not easy to deal, some of them want to leave the programme and are looking for another programme here in engineering. this is meanwhile that some weak Physics students from Pakistan, Ithiopia,turkey have no problem.
    So be carefull what you are doing, of course iranian student are smart and i am sure you will be seccessfull but as a solution i suggest to go to the master courses in iranian Universities to take your self in a real situation and if you had no problem you could be good in physics, this is the best solution to make a sure decision
    as an example :
    you may know some mathematical equation and even canteach them so strong but if you want to apply them in Physics and for instance in Maxwell equation or solid state sciences then you will see that how difficult are and getting the consepts beside that math is some thing different from getting the Mathematics alone.
    finally i think the solution that i said is the best way to test your susebtibility to start as a physics student
    at least Physics students have learned in their bsc during 4-5 years that if they study hard for whole semester and fail in final examination is Usual but in engineering i have not seen that a smart student study hard during the semester and get fail at the end. this is the differences between them.
    I hope the engineering student do not think that we are enthusiastic in Physics and talk just to say our major is better or more difficult, because you want to join us and we are happy and you are always welcome .
    Good luck
    I am ready to answer your questions too. wish you Luck again
    ویرایش توسط nafas : November 13th, 2009 در ساعت 10:58 PM دلیل: dictation mistake
    شب سردي است، و من افسرده. راه دوري است، و پايي خسته. تيرگي هست و چراغي مرده. مي کنم تنها از جاده عبور: دور ماندند ز من ادمها. سايه اي از سر ديوار گذشت، غمي افزود مرا بر غمها. فکر تاريکي و اين ويراني بي خبر آمد تا با دل من قصه ها ساز کند پنهاني. نيست رنگي تا بگويد با من اندکي صبر سحر نزديک است. هر دم

ApplyAbroad Guru Sunrise آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2008
    ارسال‌ها

Thanks for your answer and good points.

As far as I know, all engineering students I have seen whom sought Physics/math for master degree, mostly had a common reason: to get rid of engineering hardships and continuing their study in easier fields, so Physics!!! Definitely such kind of delusions results to a big nightmare as soon as they encounter to first Physics courses.

On the contrary, I like challenge and taking the initiative. I am not impetuous in my decision. Although I heard a lot of advices to deterring me so as to not changing my field, and still I don't care! but sometimes they may sway me! how hard it could be? For instance, Quantum is supposed to be more difficult than Gasiorowicz book in B.Sc? More involved with math, better for me to devour

Actually these are not my concerns. I asked about priority of Physics students to applicants like me in admission, which question was digressed. As long as I have no BS in Physics, I will lose the competition for high rank universities. My other concerns are to choosing right field in Physics, universities and ... I don't like Photonic, Nuclear, Atomic, Bio and condensed matter Physics while I crave to opt for Nonlinear Dynamics, Gravitational Physics, Computational Physics and Mathematical Physics. Still some aspects are vague, like future of study after graduation, job opportunities such as faculty membership. All my Physics teachers here in Iran have serious problems in their economical lives. I have no idea what future I should anticipate if I choose pure science abroad. Please make it clear for me, if anybody can.

Say, It is weird to ask in Persian and receive your replies in English. Maybe you don't have appropriate keyboard, That's why I chose English too, normally I did not use to do that in this forum!
    ویرایش توسط Sunrise : November 14th, 2009 در ساعت 02:43 AM

Member proshuttle آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Delft University of Technology- Particle Physics
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط EROS نمایش پست ها
    IN THIS CASE, I AM SURE U CAN!
    TAKE GRE PHYSICS TEST & WITH HIGH PERCENTAGE YOU WILL BE ADMITTED AT TOP UNIVERSITIES

GOOD LUCK TO U & EVERYBODY WHO FOLLOW THEIR PASSION!!!
    یه سوال بسیار آماتورانه هم دارم ولی پرسیدن عیب نیست دانستن عیبه
    می خواستم ببینم بعد از داشتن مقاله و سطح علمی و زبان بالا اولین کار چیه؟
    این GRE TEST چیه؟پرداخت هزینه تحصیلاتم بستگی به چی داره؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    .ATOMIC.MOLECULAR PHYSICS,UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN
    ارسال‌ها

Lightbulb پاسخ : سوال.لطفا جواب بدید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط proshuttle نمایش پست ها
    یه سوال بسیار آماتورانه هم دارم ولی پرسیدن عیب نیست دانستن عیبه
    می خواستم ببینم بعد از داشتن مقاله و سطح علمی و زبان بالا اولین کار چیه؟
    این GRE TEST چیه؟پرداخت هزینه تحصیلاتم بستگی به چی داره؟
    GRE:GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION TEST
    IN SUBJECT=PHYSICS, INCLUDES 100 TESTS ABOUT UNDERGRADUATE COURSES OF PHYSICS
    IT'S STRENGTHEN YOUR APPLICATION SINCE U R NOT A PHYSICS MAJOR
    HOWEVER, PHYSICS STUDENTS TAKE IT ,TOO

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    .ATOMIC.MOLECULAR PHYSICS,UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN
    ارسال‌ها

Lightbulb پاسخ : سوال.لطفا جواب بدید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Sunrise نمایش پست ها
    Thanks for your answer and good points.

As far as I know, all engineering students I have seen whom sought Physics/math for master degree, mostly had a common reason: to get rid of engineering hardships and continuing their study in easier fields, so Physics!!! Definitely such kind of delusions results to a big nightmare as soon as they encounter to first Physics courses.

On the contrary, I like challenge and taking the initiative. I am not impetuous in my decision. Although I heard a lot of advices to deterring me so as to not changing my field, and still I don't care! but sometimes they may sway me! how hard it could be? For instance, Quantum is supposed to be more difficult than Gasiorowicz book in B.Sc? More involved with math, better for me to devour

Actually these are not my concerns. I asked about priority of Physics students to applicants like me in admission, which question was digressed. As long as I have no BS in Physics, I will lose the competition for high rank universities. My other concerns are to choosing right field in Physics, universities and ... I don't like Photonic, Nuclear, Atomic, Bio and condensed matter Physics while I crave to opt for Nonlinear Dynamics, Gravitational Physics, Computational Physics and Mathematical Physics. Still some aspects are vague, like future of study after graduation, job opportunities such as faculty membership. All my Physics teachers here in Iran have serious problems in their economical lives. I have no idea what future I should anticipate if I choose pure science abroad. Please make it clear for me, if anybody can.

Say, It is weird to ask in Persian and receive your replies in English. Maybe you don't have appropriate keyboard, That's why I chose English too, normally I did not use to do that in this forum!
    IF U GET A GOOD SCORE IN GRE PHYSICS(OVER 900) UR CHANCES ARE HIGH FOR GETTING ADMISSION EVEN FROM TOP UNIVERSITIES
    FOR SURE SCIENCE IS MUCH MORE CHALLENGING THAN ENG ESPECIALLY THEORETICAL PHYSICS.

CONDENSED MATTER IS THE BIGGEST PART OF PHYSICS (ALL OF ELECTRONICS AND MATERIAL SCIENCE IS BASED ON THIS FIELD) AND ALSO INCLUDES VERY COMPLICATED MATHEMATICAL METHODS (e.g. NOWADAYS MANY STRING THEORISTS HAVE CHANGED THEIR FIELD TO THEORETICAL CONDENSED MATTER)
    I RECOMMEND U TO STUDY QM+ELECTRODYNAMICS IN DEPTH & DECIDE WHICH FIELD U PREFER TO STUDY IN
    PROBABLY, THEORETICAL FIELDS SUITS U MORE LIKE PARTICLE PHYSICS,THEO CONDENSED,COSMOLOGY & QUANTUM COMPUTING

ABOUT JOB PROSPECT,POSITIONS IN COND. & QUANTUM COMPUTING R MORE ,BUT NEVER FORGET IF U R GRADUATED FROM TOP UNI IN THEO FIELD, UR JOB IS SOMEHOW GUARANTEED.
    NOWADAYS, MANY PHYSICISTS HAVE GREAT JOBS IN THE R&D SECTIONS OF COMPANIES & INSTITUTES LIKE NASA,NRC,DOD,IBM,...
    THE MEAN INCOME A PHYSICIST IS OVER HUNDRED DOLLARS A YEAR IN THE CA,USA(HIGHER THAN MOST ENG FIELDS EXCEPT COMUTER & OIL ENG
    I ,PERSONALLY ,PREFER CHALLENGING JOB NOT ROUTINE ONE.
    BUT IN EN WITH LESS EFFORT U EARN MORE, U SHOULD KNOW THIS!!!

I WISH U MAKE A RIGHT DECISION!!!

سلام دوستان
    من الان دارم صنایع می خونم ولی می خوام ارشدم را در فیزیک در ایران بگیرم وبرا دکترا برم امریکا(انشا الله) خودم می دونم این دوتا هیچ ربطی به هم ندارند.ولی من فوق العاده به فیزیک علاقه دارم والان در دوره لیسانس دارم سر کلاسای فیزیک (مکانیک الکترومغناطیس کوانتوم)به طور مستمع آزاد می رم.
    حالا سوال من اینه که آیا مدرک لیسانس من در صنایع برام مشکلی ایجاد نمی کنه؟
    سوال دوم اینکه من هیچ اطلاعی از قوانین پذیرش ندارم و در ضمن پول هم برا رفتن ندارم و باید حتما بورس بگیرم می خواستم بدونم چه پیشنهادی به من می کنین تا بتونم بورس شوم .منظورم اینه که چه پارامتری مهمتر هست؟ (معدل ،نمرات آزمون gre،کار تحقیقاتی یا...)
    با تشکر

پیش فرض پاسخ :لطفا جواب بدهید

خب فکر کنم جواب سوال دوم مهم نباشه.
    فقط سوال اینه که آیا ریز نمرات لیسانس را هم می خواهند یا نه ؟آیا مشکلی ایجاد نمی شود که لیسانس با فوق ربطی نداشته باشه ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : لطفا جواب بدهید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arashneptun نمایش پست ها
    خب فکر کنم جواب سوال دوم مهم نباشه.
    فقط سوال اینه که آیا ریز نمرات لیسانس را هم می خواهند یا نه ؟آیا مشکلی ایجاد نمی شود که لیسانس با فوق ربطی نداشته باشه ؟
    1- بله، زیر نمرات لیسانس شما را هم میخواهند. اتفاقا خیلی هم مهمه براشون.

2- رشته لیسانس باید به فیزیک مرتبط باشه. البتّه برای هر دانشگاهی متغییّره. مثلا اگر Washington اپلای کنید محاله که از رشته های مهندسی برای فیزیک قبول کنند (طیق ایمیلی که خودشون بهم دادند). ولی تقریبا اکثر بقیه دانشگاه ها، رشته های مهندسی رو برای فیزیک قبول میکنند.

خب آخه با منطق جور نمیشه مثلا تحقیق در عملیات چه ربطی داره به مکانیک کوانتوم؟
    بعد هم از کجا میشه فهمید چه دانشگاهی با این روش مشکل داره یا نه؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2008
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arashneptun نمایش پست ها
    خب آخه با منطق جور نمیشه مثلا تحقیق در عملیات چه ربطی داره به مکانیک کوانتوم؟
    بعد هم از کجا میشه فهمید چه دانشگاهی با این روش مشکل داره یا نه؟
    سوال اول: استادی دارم که رشتش فیزیکه و همیشه میگه کسانی که از مهندسی اومدن تو فیزیک در فرانسه اهمییت بیشتری بهشون دادن و موفق تر بودن. عکسش هم هست. کسانی که از فیزیک و ریاضی اومدن به رشته برق و مکانیک واقعا کولاک کردند و نمیشه باهاشون رقابت کرد. اگر برید فیزیک خواه ناخواه باید کوانتوم رو بخونید، از طرف دیگه مسایل بهینه سازی چیز مهمیه که همه جا هست و شما که درس تحقیق در عملیات رو خوندین حتما بهتر از دانشجوی فیزیک میدونین. بالاخره یه جای کار تز دکتری تو میتونین از اطلاعات قبلیتون استفاده کنین. البته بستگی هم داره که شما بخواین تو فیزیک چکار کنین. اگر برق الکترونیک بودین و حالت جامد میرفتین خب کارتون خیلی آسون تر بود. ولی اگر صنایع هستین و میخواین ذرات بنیادی بخونین واقعا مشکله.

سوال دوم: ایمیل بزنید. بعضی از دانشگاه ها خیلی تند برخورد میکنن و میگن اصلا مهندس قبول نداریم چه برسه که بیاد فیزیک هم بخونه مثل همون واشنگتن که گفتم! بعضی هم برعکس استقبال میکنن. (اکثرا استقبال میکنن)

موضوعات مشابه

1. تغییر رشته
    توسط medehghan در انجمن مهندسی صنایع
    پاسخ: 50
    آخرين نوشته: June 18th, 2017, 10:15 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید