نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 3 , از مجموع 3

موضوع: فرصت تحصیل/ مطالعه در ج. چک و هلند برای دانشجویان کامپیوتر/برق/ریاضی/زیست

Member padisah آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Czech Rep, Computer Science, VSB-TUO
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض فرصت تحصیل/ مطالعه در ج. چک و هلند برای دانشجویان کامپیوتر/برق/ریاضی/زیست

قابل توجه علامندان به تحصیل در اروپا: قصد ایجاد گروه تحقیقاتی زیر را در آینده نزدیک دارم. امکان تحصیل در چک (مستقیم زیر نظر من) یا هلند (معرفی شده توسط بنده) رو دارید. برای هلند البته باید رزومه خیلی قوی داشته باشید و در صورت اثبات توانایی بعداز مدتی همکاری می توانم شما رو به استادهایی که خودم در حال همکاری با آنها در هلند هستم معرفی کنم برای پذیرش دکتری با بورس.

I am planning to create my own research group in the field of "game theory and dynamic optimization" in 2022/2023 in collaboration with Delft University of Technology. Current bachelor/master students that are interested in this field can contact me (now!) and start their (early-unofficial!) Ph.D. within the research group (now! and officially) from 2022/2023. The focus of the group will be applying game-theoretic approaches to understand and predict the evolution of cancer to find optimal/best treatment policies via dynamic/multi-objective optimization. Students and researchers from computer science, discrete mathematics, game theory, optimization (optimal control), mathematical biology, and biology backgrounds are welcome.

Member padisah آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Czech Rep, Computer Science, VSB-TUO
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : فرصت تحصیل/ مطالعه در ج. چک و هلند برای دانشجویان کامپیوتر/برق/ریاضی/زیست

I am planning to start my own research group in the field of "game theory and dynamic optimization" in 2022/2023 in collaboration with Delft University of Technology. Current bachelor/master students that are interested in this field can contact me (now!) and start their (early-unofficial!) Ph.D. within the research group (now! and officially) from 2022/2023. The focus of the group will be applying game-theoretic approaches to understand and predict the evolution of cancer to find optimal/best treatment policies via dynamic/multi-objective optimization. Students and researchers from computer science, discrete mathematics, game theory, optimization (optimal control), mathematical biology, and biology backgrounds are welcome.

پیش فرض پاسخ : فرصت تحصیل/ مطالعه در ج. چک و هلند برای دانشجویان کامپیوتر/برق/ریاضی/زیست

hi my friend
    it's david, I saw your message in applyabroad forum.
    it's been a while I've started to think about applying to an American / European university.
    I'm quite at the first steps but I when saw your announcement I decide to text you.
    I wish it's not late of course!
    I am a senior student of computer science at the Azad University of Mashhad.
    my specialty is 3d skills those use in the video game and animation industry. I'm 30 years old and I do freelancing for 3d industry outsourcing companies. to be honest I didn't learn these skills from the university.
    I've used online and accessible resources. that improve my English skills.
    also from that moment, I like to search for new topics and find out my problems.
    if you still need someone I'm highly available to get learn and become experienced among you.
    I couldn't find your email so I text you here on this site.
    this is my email if you consider communicating
    md.majdi@gmail.com
    be safe

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •