صفحه 106 از 171 نخستنخست ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116156 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,051 تا 1,060 , از مجموع 1703

موضوع: همه سوالات درباره دانشگاه EPFL

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    برق کنترل-خواجه نصیر،اتوماسیون بولونیا،برق واشینگتن
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : همه سوالات درباره دانشگاه EPFL

سلام.ببینید من می خوام بدونم که نمره زبان این دانشگاه چنده و gre هم می خواد یا نه؟
    نمیدونم چرا وقتی جواب یکی رو مستقیم هم میدیم امتیاز نمی دن و اگر حال داشتن و دوباره اومدن تو سایت و جواب رو خوندن در پست بعدی میگن: ممنون!!!! بجای نوشتن «ممنون» ....

Senior Member aminc آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    اگه یک استادی توصیه نامه نده میتونیم تا قبل ددلاین با منشی دانشگاه مکاتبه کنیم و اسم ایشان را برداریم و یک استاد دیگه جایگزین کنیم؟؟؟
    لطفا سریعتر جواب بدین چیزی به ددلاین نمانده
    در بین تمامی مردم تنها عقل است که به عدالت تقسیم شده زیرا همه فکر می‌کنند به اندازه کافی عاقلند. "دکارت"
    همه رو دوست داشته باشیم، به همدیگه کمک کنیم "مهربان"

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ahmadpashaei نمایش پست ها
    سلام.ببینید من می خوام بدونم که نمره زبان این دانشگاه چنده و gre هم می خواد یا نه؟
    بعضی دپارتمان ها بالای100 می خواد آی بی تی بعضی هاش هم ارائه مدرک برای تسلط اسپیکینگ و رایتینگ کافی هست
    بروید به سایت دپارتمان مورد نظر و تک تک چک کنید
    جی ار ای هم recommended هست و اجباری نیست بعضی دپارتمان ها جی ار ای رو لازم می دانند که البته بعد از تکمیل فرم اپلای اولیه در سایت ، در این مورد منشی دپارتمان به شما اطلاع می دهد

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2012
    ارسال‌ها

Hi Dear friends
    May I know if one of my referees fill up the referee forms with two days delay, my application will be considered for this semester? Because today was the deadline of the PhD program and one of my referees has not been able to fill up the form yet. Anyone has the same experience? thanks in advance s

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mosch نمایش پست ها
    Hi Dear friends
    May I know if one of my referees fill up the referee forms with two days delay, my application will be considered for this semester? Because today was the deadline of the PhD program and one of my referees has not been able to fill up the form yet. Anyone has the same experience? thanks in advance s

I had the same problem as yours, and I sent emeil to the related department and I told them about my situations, and I was so lucky since those days were Easter Break and they gave me more time for my last reference. I suggest you to find your reference and tell him/her that it's your future.
    They usually consider applications in the next week after dedalines,like mine. It will be ok and your application will be considered.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidjan نمایش پست ها

I had the same problem as yours, and I sent emeil to the related department and I told them about my situations, and I was so lucky since those days were Easter Break and they gave me more time for my last reference. I suggest you to find your reference and tell him/her that it's your future.
    They usually consider applications in the next week after dedalines,like mine. It will be ok and your application will be considered.

Thank you so much. I have just got this email from the postgraduate office that affirms your remark as well
    "Thank you for your e-mail. No problem, I will consider your application on Monday next week."

My I ask you what result you got and what faculty you applied for?

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2013
    ارسال‌ها

ببخشید من یک سوال دارم، این دانشگاه که کپی پاسپورت رو می خواد، امثال بنده که فعلا دانشجو هستند و سربازی هم دارند، چی کار باید بکنند؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mosch نمایش پست ها
    Thank you so much. I have just got this email from the postgraduate office that affirms your remark as well
    "Thank you for your e-mail. No problem, I will consider your application on Monday next week."

My I ask you what result you got and what faculty you applied for?

Glad to hear that and I hope you will study in your favouroite university.
    I just applied in April for College of Management of Technology in EPFL, and they didn't informed me about the result. The result will be available 1 to 3 months after the deadline.
    In fact, accepting in this university is not easy, and if they dont accept me, I wont blame them. .

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2014
    ارسال‌ها

Hi everyone
    Whether I have any chance for this University with the following resume.

Bachelor Industrial Engineering Azad 14
    Master Industrial Engineering Azad 17.5
    Ielts 6
    10 published ISI papers with impacts more than 1.5
    6 conference paper
    2 non-ISI paper cited in scopus
    8 submitted ISI paper
    3 excellent recommendation letter
    Thanks

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط M00sa نمایش پست ها
    Hi everyone
    Whether I have any chance for this University with the following resume.

Bachelor Industrial Engineering Azad 14
    Master Industrial Engineering Azad 17.5
    Ielts 6
    10 published ISI papers with impacts more than 1.5
    6 conference paper
    2 non-ISI paper cited in scopus
    8 submitted ISI paper
    3 excellent recommendation letter
    Thanks
    I would really appreciate if someone answer me
    Thanks

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)