صفحه 1 از 6 123456 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 56

موضوع: Computer Networks

پیش فرض Computer Networks

Is there anybody who has applied for the computer network or computer security program? As these are new programs and there is'nt enough information about the qualificatins one should have, I would be glad if who are applying for these programs share thier information.

پیش فرض پاسخ : Computer Networks

To apply where?

Well, there shouldn't be much difference with other programs but I suppose, having professional experience in any of these fields can improve your chances.

Hi,
    There are too many Universities around the globe offering Computer Networking and security related courses!!!...and there are much much information on Net...just navigate it using proper keywords and you'll get what you want.
    all the best
    [color=Blue]جاهلان را همه شربت ز گلاب و قند است قوته دانا همه از خون جگر ميبينم[color/]

Thanks, Actually I have applied for this program and I got a position in canada. I just wanted to know if there is anybody applying fot this program?

which university did you apply??
    Live Your Dream

So many universities in canada like Alberta, UBC, reyersoon, SFU and chalmers and KTH in sweden.
    and up to now i have an admission from U of Alberta in Internetworking.
    do you study in the same field?
    which university did u apply?

saeede83

My major was Computer Networks in masters of sharif university and I applied many programs in US, and Canada. However the program I am going to attend is not really related to networks If you think I can be of any help please let me know

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2008
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ahouramazda
    So many universities in canada like Alberta, UBC, reyersoon, SFU and chalmers and KTH in sweden.
    and up to now i have an admission from U of Alberta in Internetworking.
    do you study in the same field?
    which university did u apply?
    [ltr]
    My dear zoarastrian friend, the question with me is not about applying, it's about getting a fund. Could ya get any fund? And I'm surprised you say networking is something new, I'm not on the same line with ya pal.
    [/ltr]
    There is a certain rightnous in our wrongness

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ahouramazda
    Is there anybody who has applied for the computer network or computer security program? As these are new programs and there is'nt enough information about the qualificatins one should have, I would be glad if who are applying for these programs share thier information.
    سلام
    رشته بسیار عالی را داری بررسی می کنی البته خیلی باید روش کار کنی بعضی وقتها سایتهای هکرها را باید سربزنی تا بتونی شبکه را امن نگهداری کنی. هر چه کشورها بیشتر سیستم هاشون را کامپیوتری می کنند این رشته هم مهمتر می شه
    ایرانی ها هم تو این رشته خوب کار می کنند مثلا یکی از دوستان قدیمی من در تورنتو در شرکت IBM کانادا تو همین فیلد چند ساله کار می کنه
    اگر سراغ این رشته می خواهی بری کمربندها تو محکم کن همه درسهاشو خوب درک کن و چیزی را از قلم ننداز
    موفق باشید - علی کورنگی

Hi
    NO, I couldnt get fund, because my major was Electrical Eng. in Bsc, so my resume was not enough good to satisfy instructors to give me fund. Are you going to apply or you have applied?

And about the second topic;-) Actually, I ment this field is new in comparision to other fields like electrical eng., mechanic.... and even newer than other computer fileds.. and not many students from iran have applied for this fields .

is networking your field??

صفحه 1 از 6 123456 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •