پیش فرض پاسخ : Oregon State University

منم PhD عمران اپلای کردم هنوز جوابی نگرفتم

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2017
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Oregon State University

جواب ریجکت برای دکترای منابع آب پاییز 2018

Dear Water Resources Graduate Program Applicant,

I’m writing to let you know the status of your application to the Water Resources Graduate Program at Oregon State University. Your application has been available to our faculty for review and has been circulated among faculty members in your area of interest, but we have not yet had a member of our faculty step forward to agree to serve as your advisor.

This year we received over 100 applications, most of them from very strong applicants, so the competition for a place in the program has been intense. In short, we simply have more qualified applicants than we have places in our program. While it is still possible that a few select students may be offered admission in the next few weeks, the likelihood of admission at this point in the process is greatly decreased. I expect that you have received offers of admission from other graduate programs and institutions, especially offers that include financial support and require you to respond by April 15th. At this point in time, your chances for admission here at Oregon State University are limited, so it would be prudent to accept any offers you have from other institutions or programs.

I wish you well in pursuit of your graduate career.

موضوعات مشابه

1. آرشیو شده : تحصیل در انگلستان (تا می سال 2013)
    توسط Nice_Guy در انجمن تحصیل در انگلستان
    پاسخ: 284
    آخرين نوشته: June 2nd, 2013, 03:55 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •