صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 13

موضوع: Picking up visa with a new I-20 or go to another university!!

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض Picking up visa with a new I-20 or go to another university!!

سلام
    برای من سوالی پیش آمده. من دارم با I20 ای که دارم برای Spring مصاحبه سفارت می روم. امکان داره قبل از رفتن به امریکا از یک دانشگاه بهتر پذیرش بگیرم. کسی اطلاع داره که در هنگام pick up ویزا آیا حق دارم دانشگاه رو عوض کنم؟
    خیلی ممنون می شوم اگه کسی راهنمایی کنه.
    حمید
    Hamid

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Picking up visa with a new I-20 or go to another university!!

Dear friends,
    I have defered my admission to Spring 2008, and I am going to go to Cyprus for pick up my visa, but I don't have my new I-20. I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to pick up visa with the older I-20 plus the new admission letters and the clearance number or it is required to have a new I-20. I should add that my new I-20 has faced some postal problems which may cause a delay to pick up my visa. Ido appreciate if anyone who has had such a experience or has any information help me.
    Good Luck,
    Sh.

شما می تونین یه کپی از I-20 جدیدتون از توی خود site دانشگاه بگیرین (قسمت Application) تا قبل از اینکه اصل I-20 برسه... چون خود سفارت با دانشگاه چک می کنه!
    در مورد I-20 قبلی هم اگر ازexpiration date نگذشته باشه و خود دانشگاه هم با استفاده اش مشکلی نداشته باشه، فکر نکنم مسئله ای پیش بیاد.
    .Today's analysis is the tomorow's truths

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2007
    ارسال‌ها

من تا حالا نشنیدم که I20 رو توی سایت دانشگاه بذارن! جداً شما کپی I20 رو می تونید از سایت دانشگاه بگیرید ؟؟؟
    قاصد روزان ابری، داروک ... کی‌ می‌رسد باران ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

Dear friend,
    This was my question a while ago, and I asked this matter from US embassy, and they told me that you are not allowed to pick up your visa by another I-20 from another university. If you wanted to change your university , you should apply for visa and clearance again. It is better to transfer from one Uni to another one in the soil of US.

hmmh53

shoma bayad dobare interview bedi ta ye clearance dige baratoon ersal she

rezashahbazian

I faced this problem a few years ago. Make sure to take an I-20 with not expired date. Even if you take an expired I-20, and the embassy issue the visa but most likely you will be deported at the port of entry. A friend of mine who had admission from Georgia Tech was deported last semester at Atlanta because of this mistake. I don't recommend you to take any risk. Just follow up on your new I-20. Good Luck.

,Dear Friends
    What should a student who applied for visa with issued I-20 from a university do if he/she wants to accept
    ?another offer between visa interview and clearance
    ?Is there any possibility to change your I-20 after the interview
    .I appreciate your guidance
    Regards

Dear Salehe
    As I know the university which is issuing the I-20 is responsable for your visa status therefore you have to ask for another I-20
    logically if your new offer does not have major differnces with the elder one(such as amount of fund
    )I suggest you to contact the new university which you want to choose and ask them for help and an ethical way to reject the elder offer
    حکايت همچنان باقی است...

Thanks for your comments
    I heard that in clearance status the embassy indicated for some of students "bring your new I-20" . Do you
    know is changing I-20 after visa interview (assuming your first university accept your decline) possible
    ?according to the embassy regulations

صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •