نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط dreamer
علي جان مرسي از دلداريت! مي شه لطفا يه نمونه از ميلهاي خودتو اينجا بذاري تا ازش ياد بگيريم؟
اقاي ميلاد دستتون درد نكنه...من هم از يه نفر جواب گرفتم اونم خيلي سريع اما بقيه اصلا جواب نميدن
مساله من اينه كه زمينه كاري اونارو فقط دوست دارم و اينجا اصلا نمي شه رو اين چيزا كار كرد اينو تو همون ايميل اول مي گم كه تجربه ام كمه در اين زمينه ها....شايد نبايد بگم؟؟؟؟؟

كانتداون جان خدا حفظت كنه .....فقط همونو دارم كه بگم !
كلا اين فروم خيلي دلگرميه واسه من چون من هيچ اطلاعي از كانادا ندارم....
(همين جا قسم مي خورم وقتي رفتم اين فرومو فراموش نكنم)
Dreamer عزیز

این هم یه نمونه ایمیل

Dear Professor xxxx

I am very pleased to say that I have visited .... University website and I had become
profoundly interested to the areas of your research background.

I studied your research fields and I think that my background which mostly deals with
... and ....
.... well matches with your research interests particularly in the
area of .... since I have shown
a strong experience related to these areas besides I have published lots of papers in this regard recently.

Therefore, due to these similar research areas I am strtongly encouraged to apply for ... university
MS/PhD graduate program, and I would be most pleased to know if you could assess my CV and tell me whether
I have the eligibility to receive any sort of support as TA or RA assistantship.
It will be indeed my honor to become associated with your educational-investigative group for upcoming fall.
Attached you can find my CV which further demonstrates my qualifications.

Should you need anymore information, I would be so much delighted to provide that in detail.

Appereciations to your kind reply.

Best of Luck.