صفحه 127 از 217 نخستنخست ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137177 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,261 تا 1,270 , از مجموع 2166

موضوع: جواب ندادن استادها

Junior Member REZGAR1 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Electrical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب ندادن استادها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nasim_st نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    من تا به حال به 30 استاد میل زدم ولی تنها 3 جواب گرفتم با این توضیح که فعلا دانشجو جدید نمیگیرن.
    فکر میکنم نامه مشکل داره.ممنون میشم نظرتون رو بدونم.

Dear Dr. Duchaine,

I recently graduated from Azad University of Teheran, Iran, with a B.S. in cellular and molecular biology and genetics (please see attached CV and transcript) and am interested in pursuing my interests in human genetics at McGill University.

During my undergraduate studies I was particularly drawn to the contributions to medical knowledge from human genetics studies and their potential therapeutic use in fighting inherited metabolic disorders and diseases such as cancer. My recent participation in a 4-day summer workshop on RNA-mediated interference, under the auspices of the Pasteur Institute of Iran, fostered my interest even more.

I have qualified for graduate studies at Teheran University in cellular and molecular biology (Fall 2013), with a biophysics emphasis. My interest, however, is in human genetics and cutting-edge gene therapies. I am eager to pursue a Masters and potentially a subsequent Ph.D. programme in these fields at McGill University. Given the commonality of your interests and recently published studies and my predominant interests in the field of human genetics and gene therapy, I believe that I would be an excellent candidate to fill a position in your research program. Further, I believe that being a Masters student under your supervision at McGill University would help me to achieve my personal career goals.

I would be most appreciative if you would inform me of any present or potential future opportunities in your laboratory. If such opportunities are not currently available, would you be so kind as to forward this request to other faculty members, who might have related research programs.

Thanking you for your time and consideration,

Most respectfully yours,
    این متنی که به عنوان ایمیل برای استادا می فرستید خیلی طولانیه ، حدقل باید نصفش کنی.
    فکر کنم اگه به جای Thanking you که در آخر نوشتی ، Thank you رو بنویسی ، بهتر میتونی جواب بگیری....

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hsnsoleimani نمایش پست ها
    سلام بچه ها. آقا یکی یه چیزی بگه من دیگه دارم افسرده میشم حداقل به بیست نفر ایمیل زدم که تنها دو نفرشون جواب دادن و گفتن دانشجو برای سال آتی نمیخوان. این دیگه چه وضعیه؟؟؟
    سلام، وقتی‌ به استادی ایمیل می‌زنید باید حتما سوالتون رو به صورت مشخص ازش بپرسید. در این صورت احتمال گرفتن جواب بیشتره. اکثر استاد‌ها به ایمیل‌های کلی‌ یا مبهم جواب نمیدن.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nasim_st نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    من تا به حال به 30 استاد میل زدم ولی تنها 3 جواب گرفتم با این توضیح که فعلا دانشجو جدید نمیگیرن.
    فکر میکنم نامه مشکل داره.ممنون میشم نظرتون رو بدونم.

Dear Dr. Duchaine,

I recently graduated from Azad University of Teheran, Iran, with a B.S. in cellular and molecular biology and genetics (please see attached CV and transcript) and am interested in pursuing my interests in human genetics at McGill University.

During my undergraduate studies I was particularly drawn to the contributions to medical knowledge from human genetics studies and their potential therapeutic use in fighting inherited metabolic disorders and diseases such as cancer. My recent participation in a 4-day summer workshop on RNA-mediated interference, under the auspices of the Pasteur Institute of Iran, fostered my interest even more.

I have qualified for graduate studies at Teheran University in cellular and molecular biology (Fall 2013), with a biophysics emphasis. My interest, however, is in human genetics and cutting-edge gene therapies. I am eager to pursue a Masters and potentially a subsequent Ph.D. programme in these fields at McGill University. Given the commonality of your interests and recently published studies and my predominant interests in the field of human genetics and gene therapy, I believe that I would be an excellent candidate to fill a position in your research program. Further, I believe that being a Masters student under your supervision at McGill University would help me to achieve my personal career goals.

I would be most appreciative if you would inform me of any present or potential future opportunities in your laboratory. If such opportunities are not currently available, would you be so kind as to forward this request to other faculty members, who might have related research programs.

Thanking you for your time and consideration,

Most respectfully yours,
    ------------------------------------

سلام
    وقتی‌ شما تا این حد روی زمینه مورد علاقتون تأکید می‌کنید استاد‌ها فکر میکنند که شما حاضر نیستید رو زمینه ایه دیگری کار کنید واسه همین هم جواب نمیدان. معمولان خیلی‌ به نددرت پیش میاد که استادی دقیقا در همون زمینه ایه که شما هم می‌خواین فاند آماده داشته باشه. زمینه رو بازتر بذارین بیشتر جواب می‌گیرید.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hasantoop نمایش پست ها
    ------------------------------------

سلام
    وقتی‌ شما تا این حد روی زمینه مورد علاقتون تأکید می‌کنید استاد‌ها فکر میکنند که شما حاضر نیستید رو زمینه ایه دیگری کار کنید واسه همین هم جواب نمیدان. معمولان خیلی‌ به نددرت پیش میاد که استادی دقیقا در همون زمینه ایه که شما هم می‌خواین فاند آماده داشته باشه. زمینه رو بازتر بذارین بیشتر جواب می‌گیرید.
    بزرگوار
    دانشگاه مگ گیل دانشگاه سوپر بزرگیه و من ندیدم کسی از دانشگاه آزاد اونجا پذیرش تونسته باشه بگیره.البته من تو مهندسیا گفتم.احساس میکنم خیلی سطح بالا دارید ایمیل میزنید
    تو!
    با دلتنگیای من
    تو با این جاده، همدستی.....

سلام دوستان
    یکی از استادای که بهشون ایمیل زده بودم ازم ترنسکریپت خواست من هم فرستادم ولی بعدا از آن بهم ایمیلی نزد به نظرتون پیگیری کنم یا منتظر باشم خودش ایمیل بزنه؟‌تو نامه پیگیری بهتر چی بگم ؟ممنون از راهنماییتون

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE/University of South Florida
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط n_k نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    یکی از استادای که بهشون ایمیل زده بودم ازم ترنسکریپت خواست من هم فرستادم ولی بعدا از آن بهم ایمیلی نزد به نظرتون پیگیری کنم یا منتظر باشم خودش ایمیل بزنه؟‌تو نامه پیگیری بهتر چی بگم ؟ممنون از راهنماییتون
    A good way to communicate with a professor is to ask questions from him. For example if he asked you to upload a Transcript, you would better to ask him a question after attaching your Transcript to the Email.
    Now you can follow the conversation by asking him a question.
    have fun.
    “Sometimes people are beautiful.
    Not in looks.
    Not in what they say.
    Just in what they are.”

سلام دوستان،
    هر کی وقت داره و فی سبیل الله کار میکنه یه نگاه به این نامه بندازه ببینیم چرا جواب نمیدن. این دو هفته هم جواب ندن عملا شاید امسال از دست رفته باشه!

---Dear Professor
    I am writing to state my interest in the field of Solid Mechanics and apply for the possible chances to continue my study under your supervision. I visited your page at ---University and I found that you are working on – which is similar to my interests. I have read your published papers about --- and I also know that ---..
    I am a M.Sc. student of --- at--- University and my GPA is --- out of 20. I have done specific researches on vibration testing related to delaminated composite cylindrical shells to detect and localize these kinds of damages. Title of my conference paper is “---and I have submitted another conference paper related to ---. Also, I have a plan to submit two journal papers on --- and ---in damaged composite cylindrical shells. I have gotten my B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and my GPA is --- out of 20. Moreover, I have been TA since 2012 and my TOEFL (iBT) score is 91.
    I would be extremely grateful if you would assessed my attached Resume and let me know if I could obtain a place as a PhD student for the fall term of 2014. Should you need any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
    At final statement, I would like to appreciate your consideration in advance. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
    Best Regards,

Global Moderator

Simon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hsnsoleimani نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    هر کی وقت داره و فی سبیل الله کار میکنه یه نگاه به این نامه بندازه ببینیم چرا جواب نمیدن. این دو هفته هم جواب ندن عملا شاید امسال از دست رفته باشه!

---Dear Professor
    . I visited your page at ---University and I found that you are working on – which is similar to my interests,Solid Mechanics. I have read your published papers as well. I am a M.Sc. student of --- at--- University and my GPA is --- out of 20.

I have done specific researches on vibration testing related to delaminated composite cylindrical shells to detect and localize these kinds of damages. Title of my conference paper is “---and I have submitted another conference paper related to ---
    Also, I have a plan to submit two journal papers on --- and ---in damaged composite cylindrical shells.

I would be extremely grateful if you would assessed my attached Resume and let me know if I could obtain a place as a PhD student for the fall of 2014.I would like to appreciate your consideration in advance.
    Best Regards,
    دوست خوب
    خيلي طولانيه. اكثر مطالب رزومه رو اينجا آوردي. كمي كوتاهش كردم اما بازم جا داره. اگر مقاله ها مرتبط با كار استادي نيست عنوان كردن در ايميل جالب نيست. GPA هم اگر خيلي تاپ نيست تو رزومه ميبينه.
    شادزي
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش آمریکا
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش کانادا

شبیه ساز آزمون تافل را از کجا دانلود کنیم؟
    از پاسخ دادن به پیام خصوصی یا پیام بازدید کننده ایی که در سطح انجمن قابل مطرح کردن است معذورم.

Member meisamnissan آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    water resource, Razi university
    ارسال‌ها

من برای مستر کانادا دارم فعلا ایمیل میدم و تا حالا تعداد محدودی جواب گرفتم که زیادی راضی کننده نیست. خواستم بپرسم تا چند بار میشه به اساتید ایمیل زد؟ تا حالا تقریبا به هر استادی 6 بار در طول 2 ماه ایمیل زدم و هیچی نشده. اگه کمی دیگه صبر کنم ممکنه ددلاین ها رو از دست بدم. به نظرتون وارد فاز تماس تلفنی بشم؟ کلا توصیه تون چیه؟

شرایطم هم خوبه به نسبت افرادی که برا مستر کانادا فاند خوب گرفتن
    ایمیل های اولم زیادی کوتاه بود. ایمیل های بعدیم کمی طولانی شدن و به جزییات علاقه م و فیلد کاری استاد پرداختم و برا ایمیل های آخر هم یخورده کوتاه نوشتم.
    As i said before
    .some small changes in our lives will be a great honor or a disaster, so change it for best

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط meisamnissan نمایش پست ها
    من برای مستر کانادا دارم فعلا ایمیل میدم و تا حالا تعداد محدودی جواب گرفتم که زیادی راضی کننده نیست. خواستم بپرسم تا چند بار میشه به اساتید ایمیل زد؟ تا حالا تقریبا به هر استادی 6 بار در طول 2 ماه ایمیل زدم و هیچی نشده. اگه کمی دیگه صبر کنم ممکنه ددلاین ها رو از دست بدم. به نظرتون وارد فاز تماس تلفنی بشم؟ کلا توصیه تون چیه؟

شرایطم هم خوبه به نسبت افرادی که برا مستر کانادا فاند خوب گرفتن
    ایمیل های اولم زیادی کوتاه بود. ایمیل های بعدیم کمی طولانی شدن و به جزییات علاقه م و فیلد کاری استاد پرداختم و برا ایمیل های آخر هم یخورده کوتاه نوشتم.
    به هر استاد بیشتر از یکی دو بار ایمیل نزنید. اگر بعد از دوبار جواب ندادند ایمیلهای مکرر فقط باعث میشه شما رو به اسپم لیستشون اضافه کنند.
    اگر رزومه تون قوی است میتونید یک سبد از دانشگاهها انتخاب کنید و اپلای کنید. حتما باید کانادا باشه؟ امریکا چطور؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •