صفحه 106 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 656969798991001011021031041051061071081091101111121131141151161562066061106 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,051 تا 1,060 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Member azadeh25 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط azadeh25
    سلام
    من برای یه استادی ایمیل زدم و تو متنم بعد از اینکه علاقمندیمو بهresearch interest ش گفتم، آخرش راجع به فاند هم پرسیدم . اون بعد از یه هفته این جواب رو بهم داده. یه جورایی فقط راجع به فاندش بهم جواب داده، این یعنی کلاً نه؟ یا فکر میکنین باید دوباره بپرسم ازش؟
    Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately we won't know the funding opportunities for Fall 2010 until sometime in March 2010.
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط emperial
    آخه تو ایمیل اول کسی در مورد fund و اینجور چیز ها نمیپرسه که! شما از همون اول رفتی سراغ پول و اینجور بحث ها.باید اول ببینی که اون اصلاً دانشجو میگیره، کارهای تحقیقاتی و سوابقت به کارهای اون میخوره یا نه./
    درود
    جواب سئوالم رو نگرفتم.
    من بیشتر حرفم تو ایمیل این بود که باهاش match هستم، آخرشم پرسیدم که فاند چه جوریه، اونم این جواب رو داده و سئوال اصلی من تو ایمیل (که یه پاراگراف راجع بهش نوشتم) رو هیچی راجع بهش نگفته، و فقط جواب سئول نیم خطی منو گفته. حالا با این حساب یعنی باید ازش بپرسم دوباره یا منظورش یعنی کلاً نه؟؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!؟؟؟!!!

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

Dear Friend

This prof has just mentioned the funding process and he /she didn't give you a reasonable answer . In fact, This is a so so response which doesn't mean NO or YES. In addition, I recommend you that never ever mention funding procedure in your first email to lecturers and professors.

good luck

Unhappy موضوع فوری ایمیل استاد

سلام من بهار برای یه استاد میل زدم. اون موقع گفت که رزومه خوبی داری ولی الان فاند ندارم و تابستون برام فاند میاد. حالا میل زده که status رو بفرست. میلش دقیقاً اینه:

I came across your email again today. Would you update me on your status? Have you applied for Spring

Bests,

به نظرتون چی براش بفرستم که امکان قبولی بالا بره. با توجه به این که هنوز دفاع نکردم و تافل هم ندارم. خودم دوست دارم برای september برم.

پیش فرض پاسخ : موضوع فوری ایمیل استاد

تورو خدا یکی جوابمو بده عجله دارم.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    h.behrouz آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    polytechnic of tehran, mathematics
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hosseini_m نمایش پست ها
    سلام من بهار برای یه استاد میل زدم. اون موقع گفت که رزومه خوبی داری ولی الان فاند ندارم و تابستون برام فاند میاد. حالا میل زده که status رو بفرست. میلش دقیقاً اینه:

I came across your email again today. Would you update me on your status? Have you applied for spring

bests,

به نظرتون چی براش بفرستم که امکان قبولی بالا بره. با توجه به این که هنوز دفاع نکردم و تافل هم ندارم. خودم دوست دارم برای september برم.
    خوب دفاع نکردن مشکلی نیست اکثر دوستان مثل خودم هنوز دفاع نکردند ، در مورد زبان اگر ثبت نام کردید یا
    می خواهید ثبت نام کنید بهش بگید که مثلا اون تاریخ امتحان میدم و نمرم تا 3هفته بعدش میاد و نگران نباشید اگر از رزومه شما تا این حد استقبال کرده میتونید مثلا بهش بگید که داشتید تاحالا روی تزتون کار میکردید و در آخر اینکه اکثر این استادای عاشق ، میتونند از دانشجوهاشون همه جوره حمایت کنند مثل دوستای خودم که حتی با 8-9 نمره کمتر حتی فاند هم گرفتند فقط به خاطر استاده . با استاد روراست باشید و ازش کمک بخواهید
    I am back to AA.

من اسفند به یکی از استادا میل زدم . اون گفت رزومه خوبی داری ولی من الان فاند ندارم.
    حالا بعد از چند ماه این طوری ایمیل زذه:
    ایمیل اول:
    I came across your email again today. Would you update me on your status? Have you applied for Spring 2010?
    جواب من:

I am completing my thesis now ... I think my thesis will be end at December or may be sooner .
    Our project In ...is ending and it will be completed about one month .
    But I don’t have TOEFL & GRE score and I think it need about 3 month for me to gain an good Score in them.
    So it is difficult for me for to apply for spring 2010 and I prefer to apply for September 2010 but if your vacancy is for spring and applying for September may omit me from your list to I will be apply for spring 2010.

ایمیل دوم:

Regarding your inquiry, first, please email me your CV, transcripts, and SOP. Second, these are the information that I got from our department:
    The acceptable score for a TOEFL is 79 iBT/ 213 CBT/550 PBT that would be internet based, computer based, and paper based. The TOEFL is a university requirement and has to be met before apply to OSU. As for the GRE that is a departmental requirement and the minimum score is 1200 out of 1600. It is best that the student have some sort of score when applying. If it is less than we require we can state they must retake the GRE and receive an acceptable score during their first semester at OSU.
    So, taking the Toefl is a necessity. For GRE, if your score is not in the range you can retake it while here. My preference is to fill the RA open position in Spring. While I am looking at your documents, you also put more thought into the matter and see if it would be feasible for you to take the tests and apply for spring
    جواب من:
    I would thank you if give me One week time to send those(transcripts ,SOP,CV) to you. I will do this at Tuesday( 1 September).
    Would you tell me about RA position financial support? Should i pay academic year salary myself?

ایمیل سوم:

If you can email me your CV and unofficial transcripts sooner would be better. After I see your CV, I will call you to discuss the process more.

About RA position, I have some available fund starting spring 10. I can talk to you more about this issue in a phone call.

حالااول این که منظور ش از چیه؟ دوم این که من باید زنگ بزنم یا اون. سوم این که چه شماره تلفن بهش بدم و این که تو تلفن چی میگه.

ممنون که جواب دادی.
    استاده دوباره این جوری میل زده:
    ایمیل اول:
    I came across your email again today. Would you update me on your status? Have you applied for Spring 2010?
    جواب من:

I am completing my thesis now ... I think my thesis will be end at December or may be sooner .
    Our project In ...is ending and it will be completed about one month .
    But I don’t have TOEFL & GRE score and I think it need about 3 month for me to gain an good Score in them.
    So it is difficult for me for to apply for spring 2010 and I prefer to apply for September 2010 but if your vacancy is for spring and applying for September may omit me from your list to I will be apply for spring 2010.

ایمیل دوم:

Regarding your inquiry, first, please email me your CV, transcripts, and SOP. Second, these are the information that I got from our department:
    The acceptable score for a TOEFL is 79 iBT/ 213 CBT/550 PBT that would be internet based, computer based, and paper based. The TOEFL is a university requirement and has to be met before apply to OSU. As for the GRE that is a departmental requirement and the minimum score is 1200 out of 1600. It is best that the student have some sort of score when applying. If it is less than we require we can state they must retake the GRE and receive an acceptable score during their first semester at OSU.
    So, taking the Toefl is a necessity. For GRE, if your score is not in the range you can retake it while here. My preference is to fill the RA open position in Spring. While I am looking at your documents, you also put more thought into the matter and see if it would be feasible for you to take the tests and apply for spring
    جواب من:
    I would thank you if give me One week time to send those(transcripts ,SOP,CV) to you. I will do this at Tuesday( 1 September).
    Would you tell me about RA position financial support? Should i pay academic year salary myself?

ایمیل سوم:

If you can email me your CV and unofficial transcripts sooner would be better. After I see your CV, I will call you to discuss the process more.

About RA position, I have some available fund starting spring 10. I can talk to you more about this issue in a phone call.

حالااول این که منظور ش از unofficial transcripts چیه؟ دوم این که من باید زنگ بزنم یا اون. سوم این که چه شماره تلفن بهش بدم و این که تو تلفن چی میگه.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی الکترونیک - اصفهان
    ارسال‌ها

شما فلا باید cvتون رو براش بفرستید تا بررسی کنه . بعدش بهتون میل میزنه که که یه قرار مصاحبه تلفنی بزاری . وقتش دست خودته ولی دقت کن با وقت اونم مچ باشه . بهتره 2 تا زمان بهش بگی و بپرسی کدوم برای شما راحتتره . شماره خونه رو بدید بهرته . پای تلفن هم اول از همه میخاد بفهمه سطح زبانتون در چه حده و چند تا سوال کوچیک (نه پیچیده) در مورد تزتون میپرسه و بعد میرید سراق چونه زنی درمورد فاند . البته اینم بگم ، ممکنه درمورد تز و ... سوالی نپرسه
    شب سردی است و من افسرده - راه دوری است و پایی خسته

سلام
    یه ایمیل از یه استاد به من رسیده که جالب بنظر می رسه
    من پارسال واسه این آقاا یمیل زدم که منو واسه دکتری بگیره گفت من ایمیلتو فوروارد می کنم و از همین حرف ها من دیگه توجهی نکردم و حتی واسه دانشگاه هم apply نکردم حالا بعد از یک سال ایمیل زده و منو دعوت کرده به مهمانی..
    Hello all:
    I apologize for the late notice but hope you can make it at least for a little while this Saturday to Wendy and my home to celebrate several momentous events in the Gold lab.

1. Johanna (AKA Dr.) .
    2. Marina (AKA almost Dr.) Nadal will very soon (couple more weeks only) follow Johanna's lead.
    3. Nadia Chacko passed her qualifying exam last week and is headed in the same directions as her lab mates.

Party details,
    so.
    Bring a favorite dish (with food on it) and maybe something to drink if you can. (Gold's plan to BBQ burgers and hot dogs and provide some other stuff as well as some drinks).
    A few deserts would be good too.
    Please RSVP me and let me know if you and others plan to come and what you might bring along.
    Please let anyone (of our group) you see is not included know as anyone left out was accidental.
    Bring significant others and children
    طرف خونشون دعوت کرده
    نظرتون چیه؟
    جواب بدم

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2008
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    من در عرض 3 ساعت این ایمیلها رو با یک استاد تو انگلیس(univ of glasgow) رد و بدل کردم . میشه لطف کنید نظرتون رو بهم بگید . آیا به نظرتون می تونه تو پروسه اپلای یه کمک درست و حسابی بهم بکنه. البته باید اینو بگم که هنوز هیچ امتحان زبانی ندادم. هدف اصلی ام هم دانشگاههای تقریبا خوب آمریکا و کانادا است. ایمیلها به شرح زیر است:

ایمیل اول من:
    ازش خواستم که بهم بگه آیا برای فال 2010 جای خالی داره یا نه؟

جواب استاد:
    خیلی خشک ازم خواست CV ام رو براش بفرستم

ایمیل دوم من:
    من CV ام رو براش فرستادم

جواب استاد:

Dear Hamid,

Many thanks for sending me your detailed CV which shows your extremely good outcome in research. I suggest you apply for our Departmental ORS award with Studentship for the next academic year. I will be happy to accept you for this. The application process will start from Nov/Dec. Let me know what you think about this. Though the ORS award is very competitive to get, but you have extremely good research profile which will support you in getting through the selection process.

Regards,

جواب من:

Dear Dr. Paul

Thank you so much for observing my CV. I will be extremely happy if I could get the chance to work with you on a favorite fields/projects. I studied the web-site of the university and related sections about scholarship and application process.

I have some questions about applying process, studentship, and your current/future projects. But I know it isn’t well mannered to ask all of them holus-bolus in this email so, here I only asked my questions about applying process and studentship. Questions about your current/future projects will be asked in my next emails. (Providing that you have enough time to answer)

Would you mind please answering these questions and guide me?

1- Can I apply directly from B.Sc to Ph.D? Or I should apply for M.Sc. unfortunately; I didn’t find any information about this topic in the university web-site.

2- After viewing the university web-site I found that ORS award provides the difference in fees between the international and the home/EU level for PhD study. While, you know that for studying in UK , an oversea student needs more money to cover live and study. Isn’t it? In order to fill the gap between my expenses and my incomes I need to work for you as RA. Is it possible I cooperate with you as RA?

3- Which one is more important for you and also admission office? Higher score in Toefl exam, or quantity and quality of research.

I would like to thank you a lot for your help. I hope, I could be an effective member in your group.

I look forward to hearing from you.

جواب استاد:

Dear Hamid,
    Thanks again for your email. I am always happy to answer any question you may have!

You can apply for getting admission in PhD programme directly without enrolling to MSc.

The ORS will give you the difference between the home and UK fees, but if you get ORS, the Faculty might consider you for a studentship which will cover the rest of the fees plus living expenses.

The RA starts here after completing PhD.

For research, please visit our research profle at ????????????????. We work in inter-disciplinary field of thermo-biofluids, including micorfluids. We can discuss about a suitable project later.

Regards,
    HS

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •