صفحه 1048 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 4854894899810381039104010411042104310441045104610471048104910501051105210531054105510561057105810981148 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 10,471 تا 10,480 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام بچه ها من به یه استادی ایمیل زدم و الان اینو جواب داده بهم:
    Thank you for your email and your interest in our program and my work. I would certainly like to hear more about your thesis topic: "Hijab as Garment and its effects on Islamic Societies,” and your translating work. It sounds very interesting.
    We have an M.A. program, which is 2 years and includes writing an M.A. thesis, and a Ph.D. program for students who already have an M.A. Since you already have an M.A., I assume you are interested in applying to the Ph.D. program. Is that correct?

In any event, the applications are due at the beginning of January, and enrolment, if accepted, would be for the following fall (in this case, starting in September 2016).
    http://www.ahva.ubc.ca/gradFaqListQu...ogramNameID=11

You can also contact the graduate secretary for more information about the program: ahva.grad@ubc.ca

Best wishes,

من میخواستم برا مستر اقدام کنم البته با اینکه یه مستر دارم از ایران ولی حالا که خودش میگه یعنی نظرش اینه که پی اچ دی اقدام کنم؟ چی باید الان جوابشو بدم به نظرتون؟

سلام دوستان،
    یکی از اساتید در جواب ایمیلم اینطور پاسخ داده:
    Thank you for your interest in my research and laboratory. You have a strong background. If you are interested in joining my laboratory you first need to apply for admission to the XXXXX. If you are admitted I would be happy to talk to you about your graduate research program. I always take on new students in my laboratory but I cannot guarantee financial support. You should be able to get more information about my research on my website
    حالا سوال من اینه که چی بهش جواب بدم؟ این دانشگاه جز top 5، خودم فکر نمی کنم بتونم اکسپت بگیرم. میخوام باهاش در تماس باشم تا زمان اپلای کردن.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ahmadnajafian نمایش پست ها
    دوستان من این ایمیل رو دریافت کردم. الان دقیقا نمی دونم که باید چی کار کنم؟ ودقیقا منظور استاد چی بوده؟
    your background does look interesting and I do have an opening in my group. What I don’t currently have is research assistantship for a graduate student. However, the department is generally able to
    support incoming graduate students on a teaching position

What I would suggest is that you go ahead and complete the application for admission as a graduate student through the graduate school at --------, and that you e-mail copies of you application materials directly to Ms. ------ (who handles graduate admissions in the chemistry department, and is copied on this response). The graduate school expects an application fee and will not forward your file to the department until the fee is paid, but this will let the Chemistry Department look at your file while it is being processed in the graduate school. If you would also like to copy me on the e-mail I can talk to my colleagues who make the admission decisions about your application.
    سلام

استاد position داره... ولی RA نه!...
    بنابراین نظر شما رو جلب کرده به اینکه دپارتمان در صورت پذیرش به شما TA خواهد داد...
    بعد هم در مورد مراحل apply توضیح داده...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط morva_yal_asha نمایش پست ها
    سلام بچه ها من به یه استادی ایمیل زدم و الان اینو جواب داده بهم:
    Thank you for your email and your interest in our program and my work. I would certainly like to hear more about your thesis topic: "Hijab as Garment and its effects on Islamic Societies,” and your translating work. It sounds very interesting.
    We have an M.A. program, which is 2 years and includes writing an M.A. thesis, and a Ph.D. program for students who already have an M.A. Since you already have an M.A., I assume you are interested in applying to the Ph.D. program. Is that correct?

In any event, the applications are due at the beginning of January, and enrolment, if accepted, would be for the following fall (in this case, starting in September 2016).
    http://www.ahva.ubc.ca/gradFaqListQu...ogramNameID=11

You can also contact the graduate secretary for more information about the program: ahva.grad@ubc.ca

Best wishes,

من میخواستم برا مستر اقدام کنم البته با اینکه یه مستر دارم از ایران ولی حالا که خودش میگه یعنی نظرش اینه که پی اچ دی اقدام کنم؟ چی باید الان جوابشو بدم به نظرتون؟
    سلام

این استاد recruiting دانشجویانی رو مد نظر داره که تصمیم دارند بعد از master، دوره PhD رو هم ادامه بدن... در واقع از شما خواسته که این علاقه تون رو روشن کنید... یعنی بگید که بعد از master، سراغ PhD هم (زیر نظر این استاد) خواهید رفت...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان اون استاد دانشگاهه توی انگلیس نامه هام رو ریفر داده به رییس قسمت تحصیلی و ایشون هم با اینکه توی تعطیلات بوده جواب من رو اینجور داده ؟ به نظرتون میشه امیدوار بود؟.... البته فاند رو خوب گفته که باید برم توی سایتشون چک کنم و بسیار رقابتی هست. درکنارش من هنوز آیلتس رو ندادم ولی خوب اپلیکیشن برای دسامبر هست. به نظرتون چی جوابش رو بدم و نمونه ی writing میتونه آیا بخشی از تزم باشه؟
    Dear Sara,

Thanks for your message, which PRofessor XXXX passed on to me as the Department's Director of Postgraduate Research. We are currently considering students for a 2016/17 start and would be happy to look at your application. We will also have funding competitions for which you'll be eligible opening slightly later in the year (info on last year's competitions can be found here - to give you a sense of what will be on offer).

The first thing we'll need from you, though, to get the ball rolling is a writing sample, and a fully-fleshed out PhD proposal (around 1000 words describing your central thesis, sources, critical intervention, potential chapter structure etc). Along with the CV you've already sent these documents will give us a good idea of whether your project will be something we could successfully supervise.

If you have any questions about this part of the process, or anything else, just let me know.

Regards,

Matthew.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2013
    ارسال‌ها

دقیقا منظورش از این جمله ها چیه؟ من هنوز تافل جی ار ای ندارم. به استاد هم گفتم ولی اینطوری پاسخ داده؟ من چیکار باید بکنم. یا چی بپرسم از استاد
    . The graduate school expects an application fee
    and will not forward your file to the department until the fee is paid, but this will let the Chemistry Department look at your file while it is being processed in the graduate school. If you would also like to copy me on the e-mail I can talk to my colleagues who make the admission decisions about your application.

سلام.
    من برای پوزیشن دکتری به یه استاد ایمیل زدم و گفتم برای fall 2016، ولی گفته:
    I am currently accepting graduate students (beginning in January 2016 but recommend September 2016), with the areas of interest listed below.
    منظورش چیه؟ اگه منظورش اینه که از ژانویه شروع می کنه به انتخاب دانشجو، پس اون سپتامبر 2016 دیگه چیه؟؟!! ممکنه منظورش همون سپتامبر 2015 بوده برای شروع به اپلای؟
    ددلاین fall رو توی سایت دپارتمان زده 15 مارس برای اینترنشنال.
    ممنون

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nzm_azadeh نمایش پست ها
    دقیقا منظورش از این جمله ها چیه؟ من هنوز تافل جی ار ای ندارم. به استاد هم گفتم ولی اینطوری پاسخ داده؟ من چیکار باید بکنم. یا چی بپرسم از استاد

. The graduate school expects an application fee
    and will not forward your file to the department until the fee is paid, but this will let the Chemistry Department look at your file while it is being processed in the graduate school. If you would also like to copy me on the e-mail I can talk to my colleagues who make the admission decisions about your application.
    منظورشون این هست که تا اپلای رسمی نکنید و اپلیکیشن فی را پرداخت نکنید اداره تحصیلات تکمیلی دانشگاه اپلیکیشن شما را به دانشکده برای تصمیم گیری نخواهد فرستاد اما اگر شما یک کپی از مدارک را همزمان برای ایشون بفرستید به تسریع پروسه کمک میکنه تا همزمان با بررسی مدارک توسط تحصیلات تکمیلی ایشون و همکاران مرتبط ایشون که دنبال دانشجو هستند به رزومه و مدارک شما نگاه کنند و یک بررسی اولیه تا اون موقع انجام داده باشند
    “I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving"

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mehran4iut نمایش پست ها
    سلام.
    من برای پوزیشن دکتری به یه استاد ایمیل زدم و گفتم برای fall 2016، ولی گفته:
    I am currently accepting graduate students (beginning in January 2016 but recommend September 2016), with the areas of interest listed below.
    منظورش چیه؟ اگه منظورش اینه که از ژانویه شروع می کنه به انتخاب دانشجو، پس اون سپتامبر 2016 دیگه چیه؟؟!! ممکنه منظورش همون سپتامبر 2015 بوده برای شروع به اپلای؟
    ددلاین fall رو توی سایت دپارتمان زده 15 مارس برای اینترنشنال.
    ممنون
    ددلاین سپتامبر2015 که الان رد شده. ایشون در حال حاضر دانشجو برای شروع از ژانویه 2016 را بررسی میکنند و البته با ترجیح و توصیه به شروع از سپتامبر2016. (به عبارت دیگه احتمالا پرونده بررسی پرونده های شروع از سپتامبر2016 هنوز باز نشده) شما اگر میخواهید برایfall2016 اپلای کنیدمی تونید از الان البته در صورتی که به اون زمینه ها علاقه مندید با ایشون در تماس باشید. خیلی از اساتید ترجیحشون شروع دانشجو از ترم سپتامبر و Fall هرسال می باشد و حتی اگر برای ژانویه پذیرش گرفتید توصیه به شروع ترم از سپتامبر ، نیز منطقی و مطلوب است.
    ویرایش توسط gbahrein : August 21st, 2015 در ساعت 01:30 AM
    “I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving"

سلام دوستان
    ممنون میشم نظرتون رو بگید
    Dear Mohamad,
    I am impress by your credentials. Before making any decision, let me ask you:

i) Please ask your advisor to email me a letter of recommendation
    ii) In case we decide to move forward, can you start your PhD program in Jan 2016?

Best,

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •