صفحه 1055 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 55555955100510451046104710481049105010511052105310541055105610571058105910601061106210631064106511051155 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 10,541 تا 10,550 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidd89 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

به پاسخ های اینچنینی چه جوابی باید داد؟

Thanks for your interest in my lab. Please go to XXXXXXXXXXX website to apply online. However, I cannot promise anything at this point since I may have sufficient funding.

باتشکر
    تمپلیت هست. از ایشون تشکر کنید و بگید که ایشون رو از روند اپلی مطلع می سازید.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط drafshin نمایش پست ها
    تمپلیت هست. از ایشون تشکر کنید و بگید که ایشون رو از روند اپلی مطلع می سازید.
    ممنون از پاسختون .... آیا این پاسخ آخری که باید داده بشه یا اینکه دوباره باید ایمیل بزنم و پیگیر باشم . مثلا در مورد پروژه ها و مقالاتش صحبت کنم ؟

همچنین اگه ممکنه توضیح بدید که چطور به انگلیسی بگم شما رو در اطلاع روند اپلای میزارم؟

باز هم ممنون

دوستان ممنون میشم راهنمایی بفرمایید
    قبلا پرسیدم جوابی داده نشد دوباره می پرسم
    این جوابو من گرفتم :

The department offers eight-ten admissions for PhD each year, a few more for MS, and is quite selective when it comes to recruiting students. The decision is made by a committee and of course, the final list is drawn after all your scores, letters, matched interests, statement of purpose, etc are taken into account. I'll encourage you to apply. I maintain a deep interest in polymer physics, interfacial phenomena and fluid mechanics, and if you do come to UIC, we will have opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest, especially paints and particle suspensions!

بعد من جواب دادم:
    Thank you very much for your consideration and kind response.As you suggested,I will definitely apply. I hope that I find the chance to discuss our mutual interests.Here are some concerns.I would truly appreciate if you could possibly let me know if my C.V. makes me a competitive applicant or not.I know that my papers and TOEFL score are not final,but I am sure that I can handle them.Another question is my chance of being an RA student,to make sure that I can cover the expenses.As I learned from the graduate admission website,RAs are offered by faculty members.
    بعد الانم خونده ولی دیگه جوابی بم نداده

الان این حس بم دست داده که خوب جواب ندادم یا عجله کردم
    دوستان نظری دارن کمک کنن که اگه اشتباه کردم دیگه دفعه بعد حواسم باشه

ممنون

Member sariii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کامپیوتر
    ارسال‌ها

دوسان با توجه به اینکه ممکنه جوابهای مشابه زیادی آدم بگیره ولی نتونه تشخیص بده
    میشه بگید که دقیقا چی تو جواب باشه خیلی خوبه ، چی باشه متوسطه ، تمپلت هم که داستانش معلومه

مثلا این جواب رو امروز گرفتم ، فک میکنم جواب خوبیه ولی خیلی خوب که مطمئن باشم نه. (توضیحات اضافه : دانشگاه آمریکا هست)

Dear sariii,

Thanks for your interest. I can see that there is an overlap between our research interests and I think pursuing independent research before a PhD degree will give you a good head-start in your graduate studies.

Please, go ahead and apply to the PhD program at XX and in your statement of purpose mention that you are interested in working with me as a possible adviser. I cannot single-handedly make decisions about acceptance of candidates and they need to be accepted to the program before joining my research team. I believe you will stand as an excellent candidate for the program.

Best,

چون از as a possible adviser استفاده کرده یعنی متوسطه :دی

واینکه در جواب اینگونه ایمیل ها فقط باید بگم : ممنون که زمان گذاشتین ایمیلم رو خوندین ، حتما مدارکم رو کامل میکنم و اپلای میکنم؟ همین؟ چون تکمیل مدارک تا آخر دسامبر طول میکشه واسه من ، نیاز نیست هر ازگاهی براش ایمیل بفرستم که منو فراموش نکنه؟

ممنون که زمان میزارید و چواب میدید دوست عزیز

ویرایش توسط sariii : August 27th, 2015 در ساعت 05:29 PM
    I've got a strong urge to fly, but I've got nowhere to fly to. - Pink Floyd

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mrchemistry نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان، خیلی ممنون میشم نظرتون رو راجع به این ایمیل که من از یکی از اساتید مطرح دانشگاه ایندیانا گرفتم بدونم. دلیل اینکه ایشون یه کپی از ایمیل رو برای دو نفر از ادمیشن کمیتی فرستاده چیه؟ الان من باید چی جواب بدم؟

Thank you for your interest in our research. All applications to our graduate program are handled by our graduate office and a departmental graduate-admissions committee. By copy of this letter, I am informing them of your interest; you should hear from them in due course.
    In addition, I am sending a copy of this reply to Prof. xxx xxx, who is our representative on the graduate-admissions committee and to Prof. xxx xxx, our graduate advisor.
    In reply to your specific question, we consider, fund, and accept students from all countries. There would be no discrimination against you regardless of your country of origin or citizenship.
    Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.
    Sincerely,
    First of all appreciate his help and support in informing the admission committee
    and if you have not asked before ask him if you have chance working with him or if he has any vacancy in his team
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط AfshinDysus نمایش پست ها
    دوستان ممنون میشم راهنمایی بفرمایید
    قبلا پرسیدم جوابی داده نشد دوباره می پرسم
    این جوابو من گرفتم :

The department offers eight-ten admissions for PhD each year, a few more for MS, and is quite selective when it comes to recruiting students. The decision is made by a committee and of course, the final list is drawn after all your scores, letters, matched interests, statement of purpose, etc are taken into account. I'll encourage you to apply. I maintain a deep interest in polymer physics, interfacial phenomena and fluid mechanics, and if you do come to UIC, we will have opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest, especially paints and particle suspensions!

بعد من جواب دادم:
    Thank you very much for your consideration and kind response.As you suggested,I will definitely apply. I hope that I find the chance to discuss our mutual interests.Here are some concerns.I would truly appreciate if you could possibly let me know if my C.V. makes me a competitive applicant or not.I know that my papers and TOEFL score are not final,but I am sure that I can handle them.Another question is my chance of being an RA student,to make sure that I can cover the expenses.As I learned from the graduate admission website,RAs are offered by faculty members.
    بعد الانم خونده ولی دیگه جوابی بم نداده

الان این حس بم دست داده که خوب جواب ندادم یا عجله کردم
    دوستان نظری دارن کمک کنن که اگه اشتباه کردم دیگه دفعه بعد حواسم باشه

ممنون
    This week was is the first week of the classes so they are deadly busy
    He is telling you in writing your SOP and cover letter notice his area of research and find connection between your and his
    He never answers such questions, you had to ask him indirectly, your reply was not good
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط zahraaa نمایش پست ها
    This week was is the first week of the classes so they are deadly busy
    He is telling you in writing your SOP and cover letter notice his area of research and find connection between your and his
    He never answers such questions, you had to ask him indirectly, your reply was not good
    ممنونم از پاسختون ولی اگر امکان داره منظورتون رو واضحتر بیان کنین:
    اولین مسئله اینه که نظرش رو در مورد شانس پذیرشم پرسیدم؟ این سوال هم نامناسب بوده؟
    دومین مسئله اینه که تا اینجایی که من توی فروم خوندم برخی دیگه از دوستان میگن که در خصوص مسئله فاند
    به صراحت از شون بپرسین. من چطوری میتونم به طور غیر مستقیم بپرسم؟
    مشکلی که توی این دانشکده وجود داره اینه که سال اول همه رو TA میکنند و سال دوم میگن برین حالا استادتون مشخص
    شد ببینین که RA میشین یا نه, حالا من اگه پذیرش بگیرم برم اونجا سال دوم ایشون بگه که من fund ندارم چجوری میشه؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط AfshinDysus نمایش پست ها
    ممنونم از پاسختون ولی اگر امکان داره منظورتون رو واضحتر بیان کنین:
    اولین مسئله اینه که نظرش رو در مورد شانس پذیرشم پرسیدم؟ این سوال هم نامناسب بوده؟
    دومین مسئله اینه که تا اینجایی که من توی فروم خوندم برخی دیگه از دوستان میگن که در خصوص مسئله فاند
    به صراحت از شون بپرسین. من چطوری میتونم به طور غیر مستقیم بپرسم؟
    مشکلی که توی این دانشکده وجود داره اینه که سال اول همه رو TA میکنند و سال دوم میگن برین حالا استادتون مشخص
    شد ببینین که RA میشین یا نه, حالا من اگه پذیرش بگیرم برم اونجا سال دوم ایشون بگه که من fund ندارم چجوری میشه؟
    About the frst question, they do not typically answer and if they want they would tell you in advance
    You should not talk about type of funding, when you are asking about RA, it means you are not interested in TA positions
    Just ask the ebout financial support, or being funded in general

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. من حدودا چند روز پیس به استادی ایمیل زدم و ایشون بعد از 3-4 روز جوابم رو اینصوری داد:

Dear XXXX ,

Thank you for your interest in the University XXX, Mechanical Engineering program.

As you know, my group works on XXXX, and more details can be found on my website (see link in my signature). I may have an opening available for a Ph.D. student in Spring or Fall 2016 but won't make a decision until closer to the application deadline. If you would like to be considered for that position, please email to remind me a month before the deadline. In order to make a decision I would also need to know your GRE and TOEFL test scores.

Most incoming students are funded by research assistantships, but exceptional candidates who do not receive an RA may also be awarded departmental teaching assistantships. When you apply you will automatically be considered for the departmental TA. You should contact individual faculty members directly to obtain an RA position. You are encouraged to contact faculty about RAs early, even before you are admitted to the program. Either type of assistantship covers tuition, health insurance, and provides a stipend, although the student is still responsible for a portion of tuition and course fees (for details, see XXXX.

Please see the ME website for admissions requirements. Note that GRE scores are required for admission, so if you have not taken these exams yet you will need to schedule them. If your GRE Quantitative score is greater or equal to 165 and your TOEFL score is greater or equal to 102 (or equivalent) you are eligible for a application fee waiver. See this webpage for details. Waivers are only given as long as funding remains available.

You will need to submit your full application to Graduate School Admissions (see XXXX for directions and requirements), but please also email a copy of your resume, including GRE scores, GPA, and TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable) to me at XXXXXX, NOTE: This emailed copy of your resume does not replace the full, standard admission process. In general, you will need to apply to the XXX ME graduate program separately through the graduate school.

We look forward to receiving your information and application.

regards,

Graduate Program Director, *** Mechanical Engineering department

به نظر شما هم جواب ایشون کاملا خنثی است ؟؟ یا بار مثبت داره؟ ( با توجه که این استاد مسئول دانشجویان تحصیلات تکمیلی از آب در اومد یعنی کل ایمیلش تمپلت بود؟
    یعنی تا زمانی که نمرات تافل و جی ار ای رو نبینن تصمیمی نمی تونه بگیره، این قابل درکه، اما بازم من کاملا گیج شدم که منظورش چیه :دی
    کاره درستیه که من به ایشون ایمیل بزنم الان؟ تشکر کنم و راجع به تاریخ امتحاناتم و نمره ای که فکر می کنم بتونم بگیرم بهشون بگم؟؟ و بگم که علاقه دارم که توی گروه خودش باشم ؟؟؟
    ممنون می شم اگه راهنماییم کنین

با سلام
    ممنون میشم نظرتون رو بگید
    Hi Mohammad,

You should apply in December. I usually take on a few new students but can't quite predict what projects will open up next year.

Best regards,

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •