صفحه 1059 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 59559959100910491050105110521053105410551056105710581059106010611062106310641065106610671068106911091159 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 10,581 تا 10,590 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    PhdComposite آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2014
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Materials Eng. - Queensland University of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Chemm نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان.لطفا راهنمایی کنید. منظور استاد چی بود از این ایمیل؟ و میشه به عنوان یه ایمیل مثبت بهش نگاه کرد؟ و مخصوصا اونجا که میگه I can put a good word for you منظورش چی هست؟
    I am honored that you would like to work in my laboratory. I cannot speak for the admissions committee as I am not a member of that body this year, but I can put in a good word for you. Otherwise, you will have to go through the normal application process.
    سلام

ایشون گفته در کمیته پذیرش نیست اما میتونه شما رو به کمیته پذیرش توصیه کنه و نظرات مثبتش رو در مورد شما بگه.

سلام بر دوستان بزرگوار

این استاد منو تشویق به اپلای برای فیلوشیپ کرده. من تجربه ام در این زمینه کمه. آیا باید هزینه ای برای اپلای کردن بدم؟ ایا اصلا جوابی که این استاد داده امیدوار کننده است یا خیر؟

Soon (“Sept. 2015”) the university invites applications for the few fellowships offered to a short list of highly qualified students that have a high profile (High GPA and journal publication record). I suggest that you seek admission and assistance through Concordia fellowship. If you are successful, I will be glad to take you for the doctoral program. Write to the awards officer for more details or consult the web page of the university. Your profiler indicates that you have a reasonable chance to get a fellowship as your publication record is quite good. Contact the friendly admissions officer Ms. Agi Csordas after applying for admission and Concordia graduate fellowship. Mention that I had suggested you to seek the fellowship and admission.
    Good luck,

سلام دوستان
    ممنون میشم نظرتون رو بگید
    Thank you for your interest in the lab. I apologize about the delay, but have now started looking into recruitment for next year. I am expecting to take on an additional student in the fall of 2016. If the upcoming year is similar to last year, there will be a lot of very well qualified applicants, so there will be strong competition. It looks like you have a good amount of previous research experience, so it will be important to be exactly clear what parts of the projects you list were done by yourself and what (if any) were done by other student colleagues or professors. Please keep me updated about any additional publications that get accepted or published.

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط alimontazer نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    ممنون میشم نظرتون رو بگید
    Thank you for your interest in the lab. I apologize about the delay, but have now started looking into recruitment for next year. I am expecting to take on an additional student in the fall of 2016. If the upcoming year is similar to last year, there will be a lot of very well qualified applicants, so there will be strong competition. It looks like you have a good amount of previous research experience, so it will be important to be exactly clear what parts of the projects you list were done by yourself and what (if any) were done by other student colleagues or professors. Please keep me updated about any additional publications that get accepted or published.

[QUOTE=alimontazer;2080058]

دوست عزیز،
    به نظر من جواب خوبی گرفتید. استاد از رزومه شما خوشش اومده فقط میخواد که کارهای و سهم شما در پروژه ها براش clear تر بشه
    به هر حال همونطوری که خودشون گفتن داستان رقابیته و مطمئنا شما در کنار بقیه کاندیداها مورد بررسی قرار میگیرید
    به نظرم ازشون تشکر کنید و باهاشون در ارتباط باشید و چاپ شدن کارهاتونو به اطلاعشون برسونید
    و توی زمان مناسب دانشگاه براشون اپلای کنید

امیدوارم موفق باشید

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amir_soil نمایش پست ها
    سلام بر دوستان بزرگوار

این استاد منو تشویق به اپلای برای فیلوشیپ کرده. من تجربه ام در این زمینه کمه. آیا باید هزینه ای برای اپلای کردن بدم؟ ایا اصلا جوابی که این استاد داده امیدوار کننده است یا خیر؟

Soon (“Sept. 2015”) the university invites applications for the few fellowships offered to a short list of highly qualified students that have a high profile (High GPA and journal publication record). I suggest that you seek admission and assistance through Concordia fellowship. If you are successful, I will be glad to take you for the doctoral program. Write to the awards officer for more details or consult the web page of the university. Your profiler indicates that you have a reasonable chance to get a fellowship as your publication record is quite good. Contact the friendly admissions officer Ms. Agi Csordas after applying for admission and Concordia graduate fellowship. Mention that I had suggested you to seek the fellowship and admission.
    Good luck,
    وضعیت خودتان را مشخص نکرده آید ولی برای این awardها عموما باید با پذیرش دانشگاه برای دریافت آن اپلای کنید و منتظر بررسی رقابتی اپلیکنتها برای اختصاص تعداد محدود فاندها باشید.
    جواب استاد در صورت موفقیت در کسب این فاند برای پذیرش شما امیدوارکننده و درذغیر این صورت کاملا منفی است مگر آنکه قصد پذیرش با هزینه شخصی را داشته باشید که در آن صورت امکان آن ممکن است فارغ از مساله فاند مهیا باشد.
    همانطور که عنوان شده ازطریق مسوول مربوطه اطلاعات تکمیلی اخذ کنید ولی عموما هزینه ای برای اپلیکیشن نخواهید داشت و صرفا پرکردن فرمها و مدارک را در ددلاین باید انجام دهید. باز هم اطلاعات تکمیلی را با توجه به نوع فلوشیپ مورد نظر چک و در صورت نیاز با استاد هماهنگ کنید.
    موفق باشید
    “I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving"

سلام دوستان من ایمیل رو امروز دریافت کردم به نظرتان چه کار کنم
    Thank you for the email. You certainly have an interesting and strong CV in the area of welding and joining. I am not sure what your time-line is, but I am looking for students for September, 2016, i.e in one year from now, to work on a funded research project related to xxxx. We could also discuss the possibility of a project on friction stir welding, but there would not be any funding available for this.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mostafa9832 نمایش پست ها
    Thank you for the email. You certainly have an interesting and strong CV in the area of welding and joining. I am not sure what your time-line is, but I am looking for students for September, 2016, i.e in one year from now, to work on a funded research project related to xxxx. We could also discuss the possibility of a project on friction stir welding, but there would not be any funding available for this.
    سلام

به وضوح مشخصه که:

- position حدود یک ساله دیگه ignite میشه...
    - پروژه دیگه ای هم قرار هست تعریف بشه که fund بهش اختصاص داده نخواهد شد...

طبیعتا یک سال معطل چنین موردی موندن شاید زیاد منطقی نباشه... اگر به position خیلی علاقه ندارید، که هیچ... وگرنه می تونید از استاد در مورد funding پروژه اصلی بپرسید و براساس اون تصمیم نهایی رو بگیرید...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

دوستان من این ایمیل و دریافت کردم، به نظرتون این پیشنهادی که استاد داده، پیشنهاد خوبیه؟ و روش درستی هست که دوباره از ارشد شروع کنیم؟ کسی این تجربه رو داشته؟
    Thank you so much for your interest! Your background is so nice, very close to my research, and it would be great if you could join my group as a PhD student. However, due to some reasons and recruiting policy of our university, I highly recommend
    1) you apply a Master program (MS, MA) first;
    2) after you start you MS, then you can switch from MS to our PhD program, but overall, you will spend only about 4 years for your PhD (MS and PhD), the same period as you apply and start from a PhD from the beginning.
    There are many reasons to do it this way:
    1) Our PhD program is newly established, recruiting processes could be complicated; but if you start from MS, I am almost sure you will be accepted smoothly without surprising
    2) Our MS has full financial support, which is not often found at other places for MS,
    3) You can receive MS and PhD, also you are flexible as you can leave after 2 years with a MS degree if you change your mind and don’t want to pursue a PhD

It may seem strange to study for another MS as you have a MS already, however, for foreigners, it takes one or two semesters to get familiar with environment and language, so a MS is perfect for this “transition”. Now my current master student has a MS already before in his country.
    At our university you will select you your advisor the first semester (professors choose students too), so you have a lot of freedom to make your decision then after you are accepted.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان این چند وقت مشغول مکاتبه با اساتید بودم خوشبختانه یا بدبختانه توی ایمیلم ذکر نکرده بودم بنویسم واسه فال 2016 تا اینکه یه استاد بم جواب داد:
    dear .......

There will be opening in my group starting October 1st, 2015. However, you will need to apply to the graduate school for admission to the Ph.D. program. Please refer to the graduate admission website for information about admission to the graduate school. Once you are admitted, we can further discuss your research interests.

Best regards,
    چطور ممکنه استاد از ددلاین دانشگاش خبر نداشته باشه یه ماه مونده به شروع ترم ازم بخواد اپلای کنم همچنین وقتی استادی این مدلی جواب میلتو میده تو دوروز نظرش درمورد فاند مثبته؟
    ویرایش توسط happydel : September 1st, 2015 در ساعت 11:51 PM

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mostafa9832 نمایش پست ها

دوست عزیز
    به نظر من جواب خوبی گرفتید
    با استاد در مورد همون پروژه اول که فند هم داره (البته اگه خودتونم علاقه مند هستید) صحبت کنید. چون پروژه دومی که اینجوری که نوشته فاندی نداره
    میتونید ددلاین های دانشگاه رو نگاه کنید و برای Sep 2016 که خود استاده گفته اپلای کنید
    قبلش هم میتونید با خود استاد یه بار ایمیلی رفنت و برگشت کنید و بگید که شما هم به اون پروژه علاقه مندید و ممنون میشید اگه شما رو از مراحل بعدی مطلع کنند و اینکه تاریخ اپلای دقیتون برای Sep 2016 باشه یا نه
    که اگه گفت اره شما هم اپلیکیشنتون رو کامل کنید

موفق باشید

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •