صفحه 1061 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 61561961101110511052105310541055105610571058105910601061106210631064106510661067106810691070107111111161 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 10,601 تا 10,610 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Member sesoin آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    electrical engineering seoul national university
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sesoin نمایش پست ها
    "If he doesn’t have any C.S. then we wouldn’t accept him. If he applied to ECE and was accepted, you would somehow have to be a co-supervisor, I’m not sure if they would want you to become an adjunct in order to do so?"

On Mon, Aug
    Dear professor xxx ,

Thank you professor for you reply ,I'm so glad to hear from a professor who was one the first people I have learned markov random field from them.
    Just a few question professor, I'm electrical engineering student ,in the website it is written that I should pass several computer science classes which we don't have in our department
    Do you think if it is possible for electrical engineering student like me to apply for computer science?
    Or can I apply for electrical engineering and work in your lab ?because I really want to work with you .

Best regards
    Sepid

با این شرایط من باید چیکار کنم ؟ بیخیال این بشم ؟اخه مفاله ایشون پایه مقاله بنده بوده خیلی خوبه بشه باهاشون کار کنم؟
    میشه اینو یه راهنمایی بکنین جدی نمیدونم چیکار کنم
    بلد باش که وقتی باید بروی ،بروی.این را به خودم گفتم ها!
    از جواب دادن به پیامهای خصوصی که بصورت عمومی‌ قابل مطرح شدن هستن معذورم( باور کنید اینجوری مفید تره )

سلام دوستان
    یه جوابی گرفتم ببینین به نظرتون چجوری باید پیش ببرم (رنک 100-150 دنیا)
    ممنون
    Thank you for your interest in my research group. I will likely take one PhD student in the fall of 2016. I’m looking for an applicant with strong academic background in chemistry, physics, or engineering who is interested in engineering elastic networks, gas separation membranes, or polymer actuators. The project will involve a combination of materials design, synthesis, and structure-property modeling. If you feel you are qualified, please apply to the chemical engineering or material science PhD program at the Univeristy of XXX, for Fall admission, 2016.

Senior Member don_omid آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering - University of South Carolina
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط berkeley نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من چطور از استاد وقت بگیرم تا آپریل که هم نمره تافلم رو برسونم و هم تحقیقاتم زیر نظر استادم رو تموم کنم. و همچنین میزان فاند GRA رو ازش بپرسم. آیا ایمیل زیر مناسبه؟

Dear prof. xxx

Thank you for accepted. Next week I will defend my master's thesis. In consultation with the supervisor, He wanted to continue my research until April. Also I haven’t TOEFL. Therefore, Do I have the opportunity until April for get TOEFL’s score and finish my research here?
    Also I would like to know amount GRA and the cost of living in the city zzz How do I know?

Best Regards,
    mohammad
    ببینید ددلاین دانشگاه کیه تا ببینید وقت واسه زبان کی دارید. اینکه شما کی زبانتون رو بفرستید چیزی نیست که استاد بتون وقت بده اون سیاست ددلاین دانشگاس... یعنی شما فردام همه کارات درست شه نمیتونی هقته بعد بری دانشگاه کارتو شروع کنی.. سر شروع ترم ها باید بری
    دوست عزیز انقدر نمیخواد حرف پول رو بزنید.. مبلغ GRA ها اصولا یه مقدار استاندارده توی هر دانشکده.. اون هم میدونه که باید بتون پول بده! بزارید بره جلو کارتون وقتی بت آفر داد همه اینها معلوم میشه اون وقت میشه باش صحبت کرد.. الان که هیچی هنوز 100 درصد نشده انقدر حرف پولو نزنید.. نهایتش دست آخر که چند تا جا اپلای کردی و آفر گرفتی یه مقایسه های میکنی و حالا یا بهتریو انتخاب میکنی یا باهاش صحبت میکنی.. الان فعلا کارای مهمتری هست تا اینکه هی بپرسی پول چی میشه..

متنتون هم از لحاظ انگلیسی خیلی مشکل داره.. این رو نفرستید...

موفق باشید

سلام دوستان،
    پیام زیر از یکی از اساتید رسیده بهم، یعنی ابتدا باید اپلای کنم. بعد احتمال داره فلوشیپ خارجی بهم تعلق بگیره؟
    Thanks for the mail. Our funding is limited in the group. We urge you

to apply only if you are funded by external fellowships.

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Mehran1986 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    پیام زیر از یکی از اساتید رسیده بهم، یعنی ابتدا باید اپلای کنم. بعد احتمال داره فلوشیپ خارجی بهم تعلق بگیره؟
    Thanks for the mail. Our funding is limited in the group. We urge you

to apply only if you are funded by external fellowships.
    No, He is telling you to apply if you can support yourself. He did not mention anything about possibilities althought there may be some
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

سلام بر دوستان

این ایمیل را از یکی از اساتید دانشگاه Tufts دریافت کردم. البته شاید جای این سوال نباشه اما میخواستم بدونم پذیرش و فاند گرفتن از این دانشگاه راحته یا سخت؟ رزومه من هم متوسطه اما مقاله زیاد داره. در ضمن ممنون میشم اگر نظرتون را راجع به این ایمیل بفرمایید

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

Many thanks for your message. I am not sure yet if I will be taking on any new students next fall. However, your background sounds very much aligned to our research, so I encourage you to apply.

Sincerely,

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    Sina0077 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Structural Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. من چقدر به این استاد و دانشگاه امید داشته باشم؟
    Sina
    I’ve taken a look over your manuscripts, and I think it’s nice work for what I assume is your master’s thesis project. More importantly, the skills you learned would have a direct benefit on your research in my group. I think you would be a strong candidate for support. But you should realize that what we do in my group is strongly computational. It is as much a study of computer science as it is structural engineering, which may not appeal to some students.
    من بعدش زدم:

Dear Dr. xxx
    My thesis oral defense went well today. Now, I have internet access and I would be happy to talk about research direction in detail if it is possible or introduce me some references to study them and get ready for entering your research team.
    Best,
    Sina

و ایشون این رو گفتن؟ به نظرتون روش حساب باز کنم یا نه؟ ایمیل آخرش نگرانم کرد.
    Sina
    Congratulations on passing your oral defense. As you have not been admitted to our program, I would strongly advise you NOT to begin any PhD research efforts. My advice to all students in your position is to work on basic skills, such as learning a programming language. Such skills will be helpful no matter what you do next

.When will and belief combine so ardently, then not even the heavens will deny you
    .A.H

Member sariii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کامپیوتر
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    میشه لطفا نظرتون رو راجع به این ایمیل ها بگین
    من دو تاشونو باهم گذاشتم
    فکر میکنم که هر دو تمپلیت هستند

Hi sariii.

Thank you for your interest in our Department and our research.

As you are probably aware, in terms of joining the Department, you will need to apply by following the instructions at the CS Department web site (at X). I have no control over the admission process (admission decisions are made by a committee as a whole) and as such, I cannot provide any feedback on individual applications. However, please make sure to mark Databases as your area of interest, so that I am notified, when the Department makes you an offer.

In terms of joining our research group (G Lab), I would be happy to discuss with you the possibility of joining, however this has to happen *after* you are admitted as a PhD student in the CS Department.

We have many exciting research projects (currently active and also new ones starting soon) and we are always looking for smart and talented students to join our research group. You can find out more information about our projects at the group web page (Z) and at my personal web page (Y), under Research.

از این جهت که درسته به Database که تو کاور ام هست اشاره کرده ولی خیلی مشتاق خودشو نشون نداده

Thanks for your message.Your background is interesting, please apply to X, and let me know when you've been accepted.

از این جهت که اشاره ای به رزومه من به طور خاص نکرده

(دوستان من توضیحات خودم رو اضافه میکنم که به مرور من هم یاد بگیرم انواع مختلف ایمیل ها رو )
    ویرایش توسط sariii : September 3rd, 2015 در ساعت 08:38 PM
    I've got a strong urge to fly, but I've got nowhere to fly to. - Pink Floyd

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sariii نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    میشه لطفا نظرتون رو راجع به این ایمیل ها بگین
    من دو تاشونو باهم گذاشتم
    فکر میکنم که هر دو تمپلیت هستند

Hi sariii.

Thank you for your interest in our Department and our research.

As you are probably aware, in terms of joining the Department, you will need to apply by following the instructions at the CS Department web site (at X). I have no control over the admission process (admission decisions are made by a committee as a whole) and as such, I cannot provide any feedback on individual applications. However, please make sure to mark Databases as your area of interest, so that I am notified, when the Department makes you an offer.

In terms of joining our research group (G Lab), I would be happy to discuss with you the possibility of joining, however this has to happen *after* you are admitted as a PhD student in the CS Department.

We have many exciting research projects (currently active and also new ones starting soon) and we are always looking for smart and talented students to join our research group. You can find out more information about our projects at the group web page (Z) and at my personal web page (Y), under Research.

از این جهت که درسته به Database که تو کاور ام هست اشاره کرده ولی خیلی مشتاق خودشو نشون نداده

Thanks for your message.Your background is interesting, please apply to X, and let me know when you've been accepted.

از این جهت که اشاره ای به رزومه من به طور خاص نکرده

(دوستان من توضیحات خودم رو اضافه میکنم که به مرور من هم یاد بگیرم انواع مختلف ایمیل ها رو )

دوست عزیز
    هر دو جواب شبیه به جواب های تمپلیت هستند
    ولی نکته مهم اینه که جواب تمپلیت گرفتن اصلا بد نیست!!!
    استادها همین جواب تمپلیت رو خیلی وقتها به خیلی ها نمیدن!
    منظورم اینه به هر حال رزومه شما در حدی دیده شده که اولا بهتون جواب دادن
    و دوما شما به عنوان یکی از کاندیداهای احتمالی شناخته شدید
    خب هیچ استادی هم نمیخواد شانس خودشو کم کنه
    برای هر دو مورد بالا شما باید اپلای کنید و اپلیکیشنتون رو کامل کنید
    و بعد در رقابت با دیگران شانستون محک بخوره
    به نظر من جواب بدی نگرفتید و پیشنهاد میکنم اپلیکیشن هاتون رو حتما کامل کنید و کامل شدنشون رو به اطلاع هر دو استاد برسونید

موفق باشید

سلام دوستان عزیز.ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید. نظرتون رو در مورد این ایمیل دریافتی از استاد بگید و چجوری پیش برم؟و جوابم چی باشه؟
    Thank you very much for your message. Your resume is certainly very impressive.

I understand that you are looking to apply for graduate school to the Graduate Center of xxx under my supervision,

Your interests in xxx would certainly fit very well in my laboratory.

Please let me know if I understand everything correctly.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •