صفحه 107 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 7579798991001011021031041051061071081091101111121131141151161171572076071107 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,061 تا 1,070 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام
    ممنون می شم راهنماییم کنین که آیا جواب این استاده رو بدم
    به نظرتون با این ایمیلی که زده و منو دعوت کرده براش واسه پذیرش وفاندایمیل بزنم

پیش فرض تماس با استاد

من الان نمی تونم ایلتس امتحان بدم چون ولی می خوام تا بهمن مدرکشو بگیرم به نظرتون
    1-تو febr. 2010 می تونم apply کنم
    2- آیا قبلش می تونم به استادا میل بزنم ، بدون مدرک زبان؟
    3- چه تاریخی میل بزنم بهتره تا بتونم برای ترم پاییز 2010 ثبت نام کنم ایا شانس scholar shiip و full fund گرفتن دارم؟
    ممنونم از همه دوستانی که پاسخ نظرات رو میدن واقعاً ممنونم!

ApplyAbroad Champion

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام دوستان عزیز
    نظرتان راجع به ایمیل این استاد چیه؟

اول میل زدم و CV رو براش فرستادم، اینطوری جوابم داد:

Mail 1: Dear Mehdi, Thanks for your interest in my research. I would be happy to encourage you to submit application to our Chemistry program. Please keep me updated about your application process

در میل دوم ازش در مورد فاند سوال کردم اینطوری جواب داد:

Dear Mehdi, I will get one or two students to the group next year. You will automatically get finanical support once you are admitted to our Ph.D. program

به نظر شما این استاد چه دیدی داره؟ من که فکر میکنم عادی به همه این جواب رو می ده.

سلام دوستان
    من برای چند تا دانشگاه اقدام کردم جوابی که گرفتم ازشون خیلی مختصر بود وای نظر مساعد داشتن.
    یکی گفت:
    Your background is so strong and I will support your application.
    یکی دیگه هم جواب مشابهی داد:
    Please contact our PG coordinator Prof ;;; with your request.
    I am willing to support your application
    آخری هم که گفت:
    Please apply for a PhD scholarship etc and keep me in the loop.
    I suggest a project in the area of nanostructured polymers.

به نظر شما این جوابا رو چطور میشه تحلیل کرد. آخری که اوکی هست ظاهرا بقیه هم جواب مثبته درسته؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟
    Thank you for your interest in my work. At this point it is unclear whether I will be taking on any new
    students next year. Regardless, the process at ... is that you apply directly to the department, not to individual faculty members. If my work, as well as the work of other robotics people at ... such as professor ... and ..., appears interesting to you then you are certainly encouraged to apply.

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط placebo1234 نمایش پست ها
    نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟
    Thank you for your interest in my work. At this point it is unclear whether I will be taking on any new
    students next year. Regardless, the process at ... is that you apply directly to the department, not to individual faculty members. If my work, as well as the work of other robotics people at ... such as professor ... and ..., appears interesting to you then you are certainly encouraged to apply.
    به نظر من تمپلیت هست...
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام، من برای 1 استاد تو Calgary میل زدم ابراز علاقه کردم به گروهش اینطور جوابمو داد:

I would be interested in considering you for a PhD position in polymer processing.
    We have several projects in polymer nanocomposites including conductive nanocomposites makde with custom-synthesized metal nanowires. You can look at our website to find out more about the group and our work:
    The best thing to do is to look at our department website and apply following the instructions.

The department graduate secretary is Ms. ;;; - ;;; and you can contact her if you have any questions. Please let her know that you are interested in working in my research group.

من به graduste secretary ایمیل زدم ازم پرسید:
    Did Dr. ;;; specify if he was going to be funding you?

من حالا موندم استاده فاند داره یا نه...
    خیلی ممنون میشم اگه نظر در این مورد نظر بدین.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض یه موضوع عجیب

به این ایمیل دقت کنید؟ به نظر شما تمپلیت هست؟ پس چرا اولش فارسیه؟ با اینکه استاد خارجیه؟؟؟؟ مثلا به واژه اکسلنت دقت کنین................جاهای که XXX هست رو خودم گذاشتم
    --------------------------------------------------

Salam Alireza,

Ba sepas az alagheye shoma dar barnameie tahsilate takmili! Thank You for your interest in our Graduate Program! Dr. FXXX has been so busy that he has forwarded your e-mail to me.

Your background looks *excellent*, and I would certainly encourage you to apply!

One of our best students in our dept in recent years--and specifically in Power Electronics--was originally from Iran. He was the person all his classmates flocked to for his kindness and for his thoughtful advice. We are always happy to welcome similarly skilled students! :-)

If you haven't already done so, please go to XXX, fill in the online form there, and you will receive much more information (in the form of an auto-generated e-mail from me) about our program and specifically how to apply for it, as well as more information about teaching and research assistantships, GRE scores, etc.

HOW TO APPLY

=>Online / Electronically
    XXX

OR:

=>Application Fee Via Postal Mail
    XXX

MASTERS DEGREES

Please note that there are three Masters options:
    XXX

PhD OPTION

If considering continuing on to a Ph.D., then:

-XXX

HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED

Your GRE and TOEFL scores, grade point average, strong letters of recommendation, well-written personal

XXXXXX
    XXXXXX

CONTACTING FACULTY

Please note that many of our professors receive such a large volume of e-mails such as yours that they forward them to me; although they would very much like to personally respond to each letter, they must spend most of their time on their course preparation and research at this point...and yet, *they* have the technical knowledge to answer your specific questions about their programs, whereas I work more on the administrative side, easing you through the trail of paperwork involved. If you do decide to contact them, just click on their names at: XXX. Please also select one of the specializations at this website to write into the "Special Field" line of Part 1 of your application.

XXXXXXXXX

سلام حضور اساتید و دوستان محترم،

با راهنمایی های دوستان در applyabroad با استادی تماس گرفتم و مشخصات خودم، زمینه های مورد علاقه و CV رو فرستادم. البته متاسفانه هنوز نمره TOEFL و GRE ندارم و آبان ماه هر دو رو امتحان دارم. در مورد امکان فاند هم از استاد پرسیدم که جوابشون اینطور بود:

Hi, Behrooz –

Thank you for your interest in my research group. It is clear that our research interests are well-aligned, but it is difficult for me to evaluate your chances for an assistantship here at NCSU without seeing your complete application package, including transcripts, GRE and TOEFL scores, and letters of recommendation. If you are interested in coming to NCSU and working with me, I encourage you to submit an application.

Best of luck.

به نظرم میرسه که تمپلیت نباشه اما همه چیز موکول شده به نمره زبان، ریزنمرات و سایر مدارک. در واقع ناامید کننده نیست اما امیدوارکننده هم نمی تونه باشه. نظر اساتید و دوستان هم همین می باشد؟ قصد دارم تاریخ امتحان زبان ام رو بهشون بگم و اجازه بگیرم که از apply process مطلعشون کنم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیه؟

سلام، من برای یه استاد میل زدم ابراز علاقه کردم به کارای تحقیقاتیش و درخواست کردم که استاد راهنمام شه، اینطور جوابمو داد:

Salam Dear Hossein
    I encourage you to apply for admission into our program. As far as financial aid (teaching assistantship) is concerned, you can request it, but you will be automatically considered along with other applicants when we review all candidates around March/April. As you might expect, this is very competitive; research assistantships are awarded only after the student has a proven track record here, and is the prerogative of the professor, and depends on openings in various sponsored research projects. Also, as a practice, we do not make decisions on taking on research advisees until at least after the student has been here a semester and has taken some relevant courses. (All my current projects have students committed to them, but this is a dynamic process.)
    Wish you well in your career decisions. Best, HDS.

-به نظر شما چی جواب بدم؟!؟ فقط ازش تشکر کنم؟!؟ یا چیز دیگه باید ازش بپرسم و سعی کنم بازم بهش ایمیل بدم؟!؟ آیا این دانشگاه گزینه مناسبی هست؟ قابل توجهه که من همه کارامو انجام دادم. همه نمراتم اومده، اما هنوز اپلای نکردم.
    - ایرادی داره اگه به استاد دیگه تو همین دپارتمان ایمیل بدم؟!؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •