صفحه 109 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 959991001011021031041051061071081091101111121131141151161171181191592096091109 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,081 تا 1,090 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    biscuitpolo آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Business Administration
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

Dear Mr.X,

Thank you for your interest in pursuing a PhD at X Business School in the area of entrepreneurship.

From your CV, I can see that you have a fair amount of exposure to, and involvement in, entrepreneurship related topics. This is a good starting point. On the other hand, I am quite puzzled by the number of times you have changed jobs so early in your professional life, which could raise questions about your ability to commit to a demanding PhD process over no less than 4 years.

If you decide to confirm your application, you would have to send me a sample of writings related to entrepreneurship. I would then be able to make an informed recommendation to the head of the PhD program.

Regards.

نظر؟!
    Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام دوستان
    من ديروز به يكي از استادا ايميل زدم الان بهم جواب داده:
    Dear....,

I am on my sabbatical, and will be back in Sept-2010, if you would

like to start your ph.d in Sept-2010, we can talk about working

together.
    به نظر شما اين يه جواب معقوله؟
    به نظرتون اصلا رزومه ام رو خونده؟
    شما اگه جاي من بوديد چي بهش مي گفتيد؟
    واقعا ممنون مي شم اگه كسي بتونه جواب بده من بي تجربه هستم و تو اين چيزا شوت مي زنم...

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Talking پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

کسی پیدا نشد جواب من رو بده...بابا دمتون گرم...post 1022

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : به کدومشون امیدوار باشم!

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Mazhar نمایش پست ها
    به نظر شما اين جواب چطوره؟ Template نيست؟
    We will be happy to have you as a student in our program. Please complete application and let me know of the progress.

درضمن اينم بگم كه من هنوز نمره GRE ندارم و ايشون در ايميل قبلي گفته بودند كه از نمره اون ايشون رو خبر كنم. چه جوابي بايد به اين ايميل داد؟
    من فک می کنم template هستش ولی خوب اگه وضعیتت بد بود اصلا جواب نمی داد...

هیچ وقت نگذار که ترس از باختن مانع شرکت تو در مسابقه شود

mpanjtandoust

پیش فرض منظور استاد چيه؟

سلام
    ممنون ميشم اگر كسي بتونه منظور استاد رو تو متن زير برام بگه؟ منظورش اينه كه ما صلا به اين صورت پذيرش نمي ديم يا اينكه بايد رسمي و از طريق admission office اقدام كنم؟
    Here at UC Davis the Professors do not have anything to do the acceptance of students to the graduate programs. This is a job of the different Graduate Groups. You have to apply through them.

Senior Member Saber آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    IT Management-UTM
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : منظور استاد چيه؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mpanjtandoust نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    ممنون ميشم اگر كسي بتونه منظور استاد رو تو متن زير برام بگه؟ منظورش اينه كه ما صلا به اين صورت پذيرش نمي ديم يا اينكه بايد رسمي و از طريق admission office اقدام كنم؟
    Here at UC Davis the Professors do not have anything to do the acceptance of students to the graduate programs. This is a job of the different Graduate Groups. You have to apply through them.
    پرواضح هست كه گفته استاد تو پذيرش كاره اي نيست ، اين مربوط به گروه پذيرش ميشه و از طريق اونها بايد اقدام كنيد ( منظور همون admission office )

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض با تجربهاش لطف کنند و جواب بدن

به کدومشون امیدوار باشم!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

جوابهایی که از چند تا استاد دریافت کردم رو می ذارم اگه میشه با تجربه هاش بگن به کدومش امیدوار باشم، اصلا این حرف من درسته!؟ یا خیلی نباس نسبت به جوابا امیدوار یا ناامید بود؟

We are pleased to learn of your interest in our graduate program in the Department of ... Engineering at the .... Within the ... engineering program area, I coordinate correspondence with prospective graduate students and the review of applications.

I have briefly reviewed your credentials. While you appear to be well qualified, we cannot make a decision regarding your potential admission without your full application. I would encourage you to apply to our program so that we can give you full consideration.

With regards to financial aid, we usually offer assistantships to about half of the new students we admit to the program each year. The number of students we can support each semester depends on the availability of funds. At present, we are able to provide financial assistance to most of our graduate students that conduct research projects. In any case, we do not make financial aid decisions for new applicants prior to reviewing all admissions for each semester.

You should also be aware that financial support to new international graduate students for their first semester of study is particularly competitive. Hence, you should assume that, if admitted, you may not receive an offer of financial assistance in your first semester. If you enroll and do well in your courses, you may be able to find support in later semesters.

Please note that it is highly recommended that your application be complete by January 15 for admission in the fall semester, or September 1 for admission in the spring semester. By mail, you can request an application and other information by contacting

Thanks for your interest in our program. In order to evaluate your case, you will need to submit an application, which is available online through links at our dept web site. Good luck.

Thanks for your e-mail and interest in pursuing Ph.D studies in ... engineering at ....

At ..., all graduate students are admitted through a formal application process (done at the departmental level) - and funding is available for the best qualified applicants. This process is very competitive. You can read about details of the application process through the ... website.

At this stage, I can only encourage you to apply - and observe that you appear to have very good qualifications.

I wish you good luck in your applications for grad school.

Sincerely,

am glad to hear that you are interested in graduate studies in … engineering at the University of .... We are always looking for bright students interested in pursuing graduate research. GRE and TOEFL scores are required as part of the application process and are needed to assess whether you have a chance to pursue research in our department. Please visit our web site .../ (Click on "Student Information: Graduate") to find out more about our admissions requirements and to fill out a formal application. Assistantship decisions are based on your formal application.

I look forward to reviewing your application.

Dear …

I encourage you to apply to our PhD programs.

Best regards,

Thanks for your interest in the graduate program at …. I cannot promise anything at this time, but I look forward to receipt of your formal application for graduate school to ...; I will make sure to carefully review your application. Thanks for contacting me in advance

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : با تجربهاش لطف کنند و جواب بدن

نه اینکه معنیش این باشه که نه امید وار نباش- چرا امیدوار باش یه وقت دیدی با اپلای کردن و بردن از رقبا فاند و ..گرفتی----اما فعلا هیچ کدوم قطعا نگفتند دانشجوی مایی و یا قولی ندادند
    ایمیل هایی که توش فاند و پذیرش هست کاملا معلومه- مثلا استاده میگه بیا این مقاله ها منو بخون-یا میگه کی زنگ بزنم- یا میگه داداش اپلای کن و کاور لتر (covert letter( میدم به اداره یا دفتر پذیرش- یا میگه همه چی اکی برو دنبال کارهای ویزا-یا میگه باشه من تو رو گرفتم اما اپلای کن--یا میگه باشه اما بشرطی که مثلا تافلت بالای 600 باشه یا 520 مثال زدم--------------

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارشدهوافضا-آیرودینامیک- شریف
    ارسال‌ها

سلام نظرتون راجع به این چیه؟؟
    select my students from those who apply and are accepted. I recommend that you read the information at the end of this email to get information on how to apply.
    --RML

At 10:03 AM 9/30/2009, F.Soroush wrote:
    > Professor Lueptow
    >
    > I send this mail to apologize because of my awful mistake in typing the subject of the previous mail(edited below).With thanks for the time you spent for me , I want to know what is your idea about me and my request.
    > "Interested in research in flow modeling and apllications==>application"
    >
    > Sincerely Yours
    > F.Soroush
    >
    > --- On Sun, 9/27/09, F.Soroush <soroushfariborz@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >
    > From: F.Soroush <soroushfariborz@yahoo.com>
    > Subject: Interested in research in flow modeling and apllications
    > To: r-lueptow@northwestern.edu
    > Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 10:31 PM
    >
    >
    >
    > I am a student of 7th semester of mechanical engineering at Shiraz University and I will finish my bachelor degree till August 2010. I am interested in your research areas: (e.g. CFD, turbulent flow modeling, thermo fluid, simulation and computational methods and its applications.) My average till know is 15.66/20(~2.915/4 (GPA)). I am familiar with computer programming using FORTRAN and C languages. I am interested to continue my M.Sc. study under your supervision.
    >
    > Sincerely Yours
    > F.Soroush
    >
    Thank you for your interest in Northwestern University's Mechanical Engineering graduate program! We provide each student with personal attention and a flexible program that nurtures each student's professional career growth.

Please visit our department website at http://www.mech.northwestern.edu/ and click on Graduate Study to find information for applicants, including required application materials and financial support.
    If you are wondering the chance of being admitted to our graduate program, there is not a simple answer to that question. We consider prior academic performance, research and other professional experience, GRE scores, and overall potential to pursue graduate study successfully in our department. For foreign students from non-English speaking countries, the TOEFL score is also important. The bottom line is that the admission is based on the entire package and the need of our research programs. We welcome all talents.

The procedure for applying on-line can be found at http://www.northwestern.edu/graduate/. Click on Admission and then Admissions Process. Note that paper applications are no longer accepted. You may send supporting documents to Ms. Pat Dyess, Graduate Program Assistant, M.E. Dept., Northwestern University, 2145 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL, 60208-3111, USA.

You may also find frequently asked questions and answers at
    http://www.mech.northwestern.edu/web/graduate/FAQ.htm.

If you have any unanswered questions, please feel free to email those to our Chair of Graduate Studies, Prof. Jian Cao, at jcao@northwestern.edu.

We look forward to your application.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارشدهوافضا-آیرودینامیک- شریف
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    من 2 تا جواب دارم اولیش بدیهی گفته sorry , i've no position
    دومیش به شرح!ذیل است:به نظرتون چطوره؟خیلی عجیب نیست؟که این همه نوشته بعد یه فاز + هم نداده؟!!!
    I select my students from those who apply and are accepted. I recommend that you read the information at the end of this email to get information on how to apply.
    --RML

At 10:03 AM 9/30/2009,
    Thank you for your interest in Northwestern University's Mechanical Engineering graduate program! We provide each student with personal attention and a flexible program that nurtures each student's professional career growth.

Please visit our department website at http://www.mech.northwestern.edu/ and click on Graduate Study to find information for applicants, including required application materials and financial support.
    If you are wondering the chance of being admitted to our graduate program, there is not a simple answer to that question. We consider prior academic performance, research and other professional experience, GRE scores, and overall potential to pursue graduate study successfully in our department. For foreign students from non-English speaking countries, the TOEFL score is also important. The bottom line is that the admission is based on the entire package and the need of our research programs. We welcome all talents.

The procedure for applying on-line can be found at http://www.northwestern.edu/graduate/. Click on Admission and then Admissions Process. Note that paper applications are no longer accepted. You may send supporting documents to Ms. Pat Dyess, Graduate Program Assistant, M.E. Dept., Northwestern University, 2145 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL, 60208-3111, USA.

You may also find frequently asked questions and answers at
    http://www.mech.northwestern.edu/web/graduate/FAQ.htm.

If you have any unanswered questions, please feel free to email those to our Chair of Graduate Studies, Prof. Jian Cao, at jcao@northwestern.edu.

We look forward to your application.

-----------------
    بعد یه چیز دیگه:من معدلم 15.66 هست. موندم از مقیاس 4 چند میشه؟کسی میدونه؟(به نظر خودم میشد 2.915 ولی اون روز یکی ازدوستام میگفت بالای 15، 3 هست!!!!به نظرم درست نمیاد ....نظرتون چیه؟
    ویرایش توسط faudiS8 : October 3rd, 2009 در ساعت 08:12 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •