صفحه 110 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 10601001011021031041051061071081091101111121131141151161171181191201602106101110 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,091 تا 1,100 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Senior Member Saber آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    IT Management-UTM
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : با تجربهاش لطف کنند و جواب بدن

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط faudiS8 نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    من 2 تا جواب دارم اولیش بدیهی گفته sorry , i've no position
    دومیش به شرح!ذیل است:به نظرتون چطوره؟خیلی عجیب نیست؟که این همه نوشته بعد یه فاز + هم نداده؟!!!
    I select my students from those who apply and are accepted. I recommend that you read the information at the end of this email to get information on how to apply.
    --RML

At 10:03 AM 9/30/2009,
    Thank you for your interest in Northwestern University's Mechanical Engineering graduate program! We provide each student with personal attention and a flexible program that nurtures each student's professional career growth.

Please visit our department website at http://www.mech.northwestern.edu/ and click on Graduate Study to find information for applicants, including required application materials and financial support.
    If you are wondering the chance of being admitted to our graduate program, there is not a simple answer to that question. We consider prior academic performance, research and other professional experience, GRE scores, and overall potential to pursue graduate study successfully in our department. For foreign students from non-English speaking countries, the TOEFL score is also important. The bottom line is that the admission is based on the entire package and the need of our research programs. We welcome all talents.

The procedure for applying on-line can be found at http://www.northwestern.edu/graduate/. Click on Admission and then Admissions Process. Note that paper applications are no longer accepted. You may send supporting documents to Ms. Pat Dyess, Graduate Program Assistant, M.E. Dept., Northwestern University, 2145 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL, 60208-3111, USA.

You may also find frequently asked questions and answers at
    http://www.mech.northwestern.edu/web/graduate/FAQ.htm.

If you have any unanswered questions, please feel free to email those to our Chair of Graduate Studies, Prof. Jian Cao, at jcao@northwestern.edu.

We look forward to your application.

-----------------
    بعد یه چیز دیگه:من معدلم 15.66 هست. موندم از مقیاس 4 چند میشه؟کسی میدونه؟(به نظر خودم میشد 2.915 ولی اون روز یکی ازدوستام میگفت بالای 15، 3 هست!!!!به نظرم درست نمیاد ....نظرتون چیه؟
    بنظر من اين يك قالب template هست ، كه براتون فرستاده ،‌من تو جواب ايميل چندتا ديگه از دوستانم ديده بودم كه اينطوري جواب ميده ،‌درواقع مطلب ايميل همون خط اول هست كه گفته من دانشجوهام رو .. . . . .
    بقيه يكسري توضيحات روتين دانشگاه هست براي پذيرش !حالا با دوستاني كه بيشتر تجربه دارند نظرات بهتري ميتونند بدهند

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

یه استادی از U of Maryland به من اینجوری جواب داده. در پروفایلش زمینه کاری ما نزدیک به هم بود، اما از شانس خوب! من گفته که الآن روی این موضوع پروژه و فاند نداره. البته من تو بقیه زمینه‏های کاری ایشون هم مقاله دارم اما موضوع پایان‏نامه ام جور نیست باهاش. نظر شما چی هست؟ چه جوابی بهشون بدم و چقدر امید هست؟

Mr. Ferdowsi— Thank you for your interest in our program. Your qualifications as detailed in your resume are quite impressive and I would suggest you submit a formal graduate application for evaluation by our admissions committee. I am not currently working on *****approaches for **** materials; although it is still too early to judge funding for next fall, I am confident of having new funding in the **** but not necessarily in the **** topics. As I am sure you know, *****at the University of Illinois, **** at the University of Nebraska, and others have been much more active in DEM research area.

Junior Member Hwoarang آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض دوستان با تجربه اگه کمک کنند خیلی ممنون میشم

با سلام به همه دوستان،

من چند مورد جواب ایمیل از اساتید دارم که واقعا نمیدونم باید چکارکنم.(بی تجربه ام) دوستان با تجربه اگه کمک کنند ممنونشون میشم. دو مورد استاد گفتن که اپلای کن سی ویت خوبه و اینا، که جواباشونو گذاشتم پایین

1. I do not know what my funding will be in Fall 2010. The situation w3ill
    be much clearer after March 2010.
    In any case, your CV is impressive and I encourage you to apply to Y.
    Also, based on your interest in ab initio and DFT, you may want to check
    Prof.X in Chemistry Department, Y.
    She is in the Materials Science Program, and you may be interested in
    such degree.
    Regards.

جالبه که این کلمه w3ill رو خودش اشتباه نوشته!!!

2.Thank you very much for your e-mail and interest in graduate study at The University of X. Your experience in computational materials and mechanics is very impressive. I encourage you
    to apply for our Ph.D. graduate program. And our graduate program advisor is ProfessorX. If you are accepted by the graduate school, the Department may provide you a TA for the first year. The support for the second year typical depends on your performance and our funding situation.

3.Thank you for your interest in our research group. I am currently looking for Ph.D. students for fall semester, 2010. Several professors in our department are also need new students next year.
    Please go to X.com to find our research interest and see are you interested in the field.
    Thanks,

این مورد اخر خیلی جالبه، دوستان اگه کمک کنند ممنون میشم.
    Hossein, thanks for your interest. I would be interested in talking to you on the phone. I am looking for 1-2 students for the spring semester (2010) starting January. Have you already applied to our program for the spring semester?
    من جواب دادم نه میخوام واسه فال اپلای کنم. از اونوقت تا حالا ازش خبری نیست؟!!!
    من دو بار ایمیل واسش فرستادم حتا Read Confirmation هم گرفتم اما جواب نداده!!!!

با این جوابا اپلای بکنم؟ حقیقتا نمیدونم الان باید چکار کنم. اگه راهنمایی کنید مسلما راه درست انتخاب می کنم.
    از کرده های خویش هیچ هراسان مباش و بی سرپرست شان مگذار! پشیمانی کار پسندیده ای نیست.
    فریدریش نیچه, غروب بتان.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : دوستان با تجربه اگه کمک کنند خیلی ممنون میشم

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Hwoarang نمایش پست ها
    با سلام به همه دوستان،

من چند مورد جواب ایمیل از اساتید دارم که واقعا نمیدونم باید چکارکنم.(بی تجربه ام) دوستان با تجربه اگه کمک کنند ممنونشون میشم. دو مورد استاد گفتن که اپلای کن سی ویت خوبه و اینا، که جواباشونو گذاشتم پایین

1. I do not know what my funding will be in Fall 2010. The situation w3ill
    be much clearer after March 2010.
    In any case, your CV is impressive and I encourage you to apply to Y.
    Also, based on your interest in ab initio and DFT, you may want to check
    Prof.X in Chemistry Department, Y.
    She is in the Materials Science Program, and you may be interested in
    such degree.
    Regards.

جالبه که این کلمه w3ill رو خودش اشتباه نوشته!!!

2.Thank you very much for your e-mail and interest in graduate study at The University of X. Your experience in computational materials and mechanics is very impressive. I encourage you
    to apply for our Ph.D. graduate program. And our graduate program advisor is ProfessorX. If you are accepted by the graduate school, the Department may provide you a TA for the first year. The support for the second year typical depends on your performance and our funding situation.

3.Thank you for your interest in our research group. I am currently looking for Ph.D. students for fall semester, 2010. Several professors in our department are also need new students next year.
    Please go to X.com to find our research interest and see are you interested in the field.
    Thanks,

این مورد اخر خیلی جالبه، دوستان اگه کمک کنند ممنون میشم.
    Hossein, thanks for your interest. I would be interested in talking to you on the phone. I am looking for 1-2 students for the spring semester (2010) starting January. Have you already applied to our program for the spring semester?
    من جواب دادم نه میخوام واسه فال اپلای کنم. از اونوقت تا حالا ازش خبری نیست؟!!!
    من دو بار ایمیل واسش فرستادم حتا Read Confirmation هم گرفتم اما جواب نداده!!!!

با این جوابا اپلای بکنم؟ حقیقتا نمیدونم الان باید چکار کنم. اگه راهنمایی کنید مسلما راه درست انتخاب می کنم.
    اولی که گفتخ الان وضعیت فاندش معلوم نیست و ماارچ معلوم میشه
    2-3 هم تمپلیت به نظر می رسند
    آخری هم استاده می خواسته برای ترم بهار دانشجو بگیره و از بین کسایی که برای اون ترم اپلای کردند می خواد یکی رو انتخاب کنه که شما اپلای نکردید!

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، یکی از استادها جواب ایمیل من رو داده و گفته زمینه کاری مشترک با هم داریم و بعد پرسیده نمره gre ت چنده؟

من هم قبلا یکبار Gre امتحان دادم که خوب نشد و امسال میخوام دوباره امتحان بدم. حالا با این اوصاف و با توجه به اینکه history نمره gre هم بعدا ارسال میشه به نظر شما نمره قبلیمو بگم و اضافه کنم که امتحان میدم دوباره یا بهش نگم و فقط بگم که امتحان میدم و بعدا نمره ام می آد؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط keywan11 نمایش پست ها
    سلام، یکی از استادها جواب ایمیل من رو داده و گفته زمینه کاری مشترک با هم داریم و بعد پرسیده نمره gre ت چنده؟

من هم قبلا یکبار Gre امتحان دادم که خوب نشد و امسال میخوام دوباره امتحان بدم. حالا با این اوصاف و با توجه به اینکه history نمره gre هم بعدا ارسال میشه به نظر شما نمره قبلیمو بگم و اضافه کنم که امتحان میدم دوباره یا بهش نگم و فقط بگم که امتحان میدم و بعدا نمره ام می آد؟
    من دقیقا همین وضعیت رو داشتم وبهش گفتم دوباره میخوام retake کنم
    البته یه جورایی انگار به جی ار یی من گیر نبود

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Question پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام!
    در ابتدا از همه دوستانی که در این فروم تجربیاتشون رو در اختیار دیگران میذارن تشکر میکنم.
    یکی از استادایی که بهش میل زدم این جوابو بهم داد، ممنون میشم از راهنماییه تک تک دوستان استفاده کنم.

Akbar,

You are obviously well qualified. However, I normally do not agree to work with a student until they have had a class from me and we both agree that we want to work together.
    Thom
    ==========================

At 07:18 AM 10/14/2009, you wrote:

Dear Professor J.Hodgson
    My name is Amir X and I am a B.Sc. student of Industrial Engineering at University of Tehran. My GPA during B.Sc. is 16.21/20 (17.25/20 in last two years). As I have just applied to your department to get an admission for graduate program, I am going to get sure about my prospective advisor pertaining to both my field of study and any possible RAs. Fortunately, I have considered your research areas the nearest to those of mine, which are Production Planning, Scheduling, Manufacturing, and also Applied Operation Research and Optimization; so I would be very grateful if you could assess my abilities and background through my CV and see if you could accept me to purse my graduate training under your supervision. \you could check out my CV at: X

Best regards,
    (Akbar)

سلام
    یه جواب از یه استاد گرفتم شامل 2 خط ! گفته:
    you have to apply to XXX for me to fully assess your background.
    Also your C++ must be object oriented and not just C.

که XXX منظورش دانشگاهه. من فکر میکنم خط دومش نشون میده که کامل ایمیلم رو خونده و راقبه!
    میخوام نظر دوستان رو بدونم.
    آیا جواب بدم و بهش راجع به توانائیهام در ++C و ... بگم؟ یا اینکه همینجور بشینم و برای دانشگاه Apply کنم؟

ممنون

Senior Member Saber آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    IT Management-UTM
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط orion188 نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    یه جواب از یه استاد گرفتم شامل 2 خط ! گفته:
    you have to apply to XXX for me to fully assess your background.
    Also your C++ must be object oriented and not just C.

که XXX منظورش دانشگاهه. من فکر میکنم خط دومش نشون میده که کامل ایمیلم رو خونده و راقبه!
    میخوام نظر دوستان رو بدونم.
    آیا جواب بدم و بهش راجع به توانائیهام در ++C و ... بگم؟ یا اینکه همینجور بشینم و برای دانشگاه Apply کنم؟

ممنون
    بنظر من باهاش تماس بگیر توضیح بیشتر بده !و بپرس که دقیق مشخص باشه تکلیف .
    یعنی در کل بیشتر باهاش در تماس باش

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Question جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام!
    هیچکی نمیتونه جواب منو بده!

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •