صفحه 114 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 14641041051061071081091101111121131141151161171181191201211221231241642146141114 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,131 تا 1,140 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

I am really happy to get mail showing interest to work in my group.
    Your background and your current work in -----is really
    impressive. I am sure that you will have a good future in research and
    do good service to your great country Iran.

Unfortunately, things are very uncertain in my university. It is
    likely that ----- research will disappear from ---- university in the very
    near future. That will also force me to stop this area or move
    somewhere else. Therefore, I am unable to offer a position to you.

I am sure you are looking at many other options. I hope and wish that
    you will find a Ph.D. position in a good university.

نظر؟!

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    biscuitpolo آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Business Administration
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amir1101 نمایش پست ها
    I am really happy to get mail showing interest to work in my group.
    Your background and your current work in -----is really
    impressive. I am sure that you will have a good future in research and
    do good service to your great country Iran.

Unfortunately, things are very uncertain in my university. It is
    likely that ----- research will disappear from ---- university in the very
    near future. That will also force me to stop this area or move
    somewhere else. Therefore, I am unable to offer a position to you.

I am sure you are looking at many other options. I hope and wish that
    you will find a Ph.D. position in a good university.

نظر؟!
    این مدل ایمیل رو من هم امسال زیاد دریافت کردم... متاسفانه همونطور که قبلاً هم زیاد توی فروم بحث شده وضعیت مالی دانشگاهها و خصوصاً بودجه های پژوهشی به طرز فجیعی بده امسال... قاعدتاً این استاد در حال حاضر نمیتونه یا نمیخواد کمکی بکنه یا قولی بده ولی به هر حال باهاش در تماس باشید، ایمیل تشکر بزنید و ابراز امیدواری کنید که وضعیت اقتصادی خوب خواهد شد و پروژه های پژوهشی دوباره راه خواهد افتاد و از این حرفها... اگر زمانی تصمیم گرفتید که توی این دانشگاه اپلای کنید حتماً این استاد رو در جریان بگذارید
    Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Amir,
    From your writing, I assume you will have little trouble with English. Have you taken TOEFL or IELTS in the past? You would be needing that for your application. The prerequisite is quite high, certainly higher than other universities in Australia, but I think it is for a good reason. Currently, we need 6.5 average on IELTS, and no less than 6.0 for any of the individual components. I am not sure what the TOEFL equivalent is. You may be able to check it in the university website

For the period starting Feb 2011, I suppose the paperwork will only be due in Sept 2010. It is also good in terms on timing as you will have all the required documents, such as the full transcript and confirmation that you completed your degree (the diploma). May I check that you are still therefore still taking some subjects? Your score looks good, so make sure you maintain the average, or even improve it.

There is really not much else to do at this point but for you to graduate with really high scores. I would in principal be happy to supervise your candidature and support your application. You can keep in touch by updating me the progress and you are welcome to ask for further information or documents that you think I can help with
    نظر؟!

Member vtmesx آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering - Texas A&M University
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط placebo1234 نمایش پست ها
    Dear Amir,
    From your writing, I assume you will have little trouble with English. Have you taken TOEFL or IELTS in the past? You would be needing that for your application. The prerequisite is quite high, certainly higher than other universities in Australia, but I think it is for a good reason. Currently, we need 6.5 average on IELTS, and no less than 6.0 for any of the individual components. I am not sure what the TOEFL equivalent is. You may be able to check it in the university website

For the period starting Feb 2011, I suppose the paperwork will only be due in Sept 2010. It is also good in terms on timing as you will have all the required documents, such as the full transcript and confirmation that you completed your degree (the diploma). May I check that you are still therefore still taking some subjects? Your score looks good, so make sure you maintain the average, or even improve it.

There is really not much else to do at this point but for you to graduate with really high scores. I would in principal be happy to supervise your candidature and support your application. You can keep in touch by updating me the progress and you are welcome to ask for further information or documents that you think I can help with
    نظر؟!
    سلام

ظاهراًً که خیلی ازت خوشش آمده و فقط نگرانه خدای نکرده به خاطر نمره زبانت، تو را از دست بده.
    در ضمن بهتره در میل زدن به بقیه در نوشتارت بیشتر دقت کنی که داشتن غلط در چنین میل هایی که می خواهی جلب توجه برای استاد کنی اصلاً جالب نیست
    ویرایش توسط vtmesx : October 24th, 2009 در ساعت 04:30 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل رو چی بدم؟

میشه راهنمایی کنین که جواب این ایمیل رو چی باید بدم که احتمال پذیرش گرفتن بره بالا؟
    منظورم اینه که چه جوری بهش بگم که قدرت نوشتاری من به زبان انگلیسی اینقدر که شما می گینم بد نیست!!!
    Dear Amir,

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Amir,

نظر؟!
    در ضمن لطفا راهنماییم کنین که چطوری باید بهش بفهمونم که من از نظر نوشتار انگلیسی ضعیف نیستم طوری که اطمینان پیدا کنه (آخه من تافلو 580 زدم پس مشکل زبان به آن صورت ندارم!)

در ضمن لطفا راهنماییم کنین که چطوری باید بهش بفهمونم که من از نظر نوشتار انگلیسی ضعیف نیستم طوری که اطمینان پیدا کنه (آخه من تافلو 580 زدم پس مشکل زبان به آن صورت ندارم!)
    You can inform him about your grade in english test. He is worried about your english abilities. Do it soon!
    درود بر کورش بزرگ، بنیانگذار امپراطوری پارس

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2008
    ارسال‌ها

Thanks again for your interest! You definitely have an interesting CV and would have the perfect background to work in my lab. Unfortunately I don't currently have money left for a PhD position. This may change as more research grants come in. Is there a way you can come to ---- with your own money, a fellowship, or a grant
    نظر؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2008
    ارسال‌ها

کسی نیست راهنمایی کنه؟
    اساتید امر

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amir1101 نمایش پست ها
    کسی نیست راهنمایی کنه؟
    اساتید امر
    اين ايميل كه واضحه. طرف ميگه ازت خوشم اومده ولي پول ندارم بهت بدم. ازت ميخواد كه اگر دوست داشتي ميتوني با پول خودت بياي و باهاش كار كني. حالا شما چه كمكي از دوستان ميخواي؟
    در ضمن بهت بگم كه من حد اقل 50 تا از اين ايميل ها از اساتيد مختلف دريافت كردم ولي كلا بهت بگم زياد اهميت به اين ايميل ها نده. فقط چند وقت يك بار بهش ايميل بزن و بپرس كه آيا وضعيت Fund تغيير كرده يا نه؟ ولي زياد اهميت نده.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •