صفحه 1154 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 1546541054110411441145114611471148114911501151115211531154115511561157115811591160116111621163116412041254 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11,531 تا 11,540 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام بر دوستان عزیز

این جواب به نظر شما ارزش فکر کردن رو داره؟ ارزششو داره بحث رو باهاش ادامه بدم تا وضعیت روشنتر بشه؟

I will likely have a position. Applications to the graduate program must be addressed to the faculty of graduate studies. See the departmental web page for details

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام چه جور جوابی داده؟ اپلای کنم یا نه؟
    Thank you for your interest in my research. There is always a place in my research group for an excellent applicant. I encourage you to submit a formal application to the graduate program of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at The ............ University. This can be done on-line from the url ww.......radinfo. Also see the graduate admission site for the School of Engineering and Applied Science at http://www...............spectivestudents/.
    I appreciate you taking the initiative in contacting me directly, but it is only through the formal application process that I can properly review your application. This process provides me with the information needed to carefully review your transcripts, references, and supporting materials. This allows the admissions committee to make a decision on your case and at that time determine what financial support, if any, may be available.

Member micropsy آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD Student, Clinical Psychology, NY
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sabavoon نمایش پست ها
    سلام چه جور جوابی داده؟ اپلای کنم یا نه؟
    Thank you for your interest in my research. There is always a place in my research group for an excellent applicant. I encourage you to submit a formal application to the graduate program of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at The ............ University. This can be done on-line from the url ww.......radinfo. Also see the graduate admission site for the School of Engineering and Applied Science at http://www...............spectivestudents/.
    I appreciate you taking the initiative in contacting me directly, but it is only through the formal application process that I can properly review your application. This process provides me with the information needed to carefully review your transcripts, references, and supporting materials. This allows the admissions committee to make a decision on your case and at that time determine what financial support, if any, may be available.

hi
    there is no name, nothing more!
    this is fully template email! may you deleted sth from the email, if NO, its template and unfortunately I don't believe to template emails. by the way, if you think you have at least minimum requirements for apply, do , but if not, find another one
    too much busy...

سلام
    یه استادی در سپتامبر از یه دانشگاه با رنک زیر 40 گفته بود:
    Thank you for your interest. I usually take 1-2 students per year. You are encouraged to apply via our website. Please understand that I can’t promise any financial support at this early stage. Please note that our deadline has been changed

حالا نمره زبان این دانشگاهو نیاوردم و تا ددلاین هم نمیارم. حالا به نظرتون اپلای کنم یا نه؟

Member micropsy آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD Student, Clinical Psychology, NY
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط khabalu نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    یه استادی در سپتامبر از یه دانشگاه با رنک زیر 40 گفته بود:
    Thank you for your interest. I usually take 1-2 students per year. You are encouraged to apply via our website. Please understand that I can’t promise any financial support at this early stage. Please note that our deadline has been changed

حالا نمره زبان این دانشگاهو نیاوردم و تا ددلاین هم نمیارم. حالا به نظرتون اپلای کنم یا نه؟
    ایشون که گفته قول فاند نمیده، پس فعلا گزینه مناسبی نیست، شما مینیمم رو نیاوردین، اگر گزینه های دیگر دارید رو اونا تمرکز کنید
    too much busy...

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanics of Bio-System engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان نظرتون راجعبه این ایمیلی که دریافت کردم چیه؟ به نظرتون چه جوابی بدم بهتره؟

Dear Hassan,

Thank you for your email inquiry about Ph.D. studies at Penn State.

You have a strong academic record, and I suspect that you would make an excellent Ph.D. student. Your ideas about combining solar and microwave drying have potential for an interesting research project.

Your academic record is very strong, and you would make a good candidate for graduate studies. The main difficulty regarding your application is whether or not financial support will be available. At this point, I suspect that the likelihood of funding being available is low. However, the situation can change quickly if we receive a new research grant or if existing students complete their studies ahead of schedule.

I will contact you if funds become available. Unless that happens, it is probably not worth your time to put forth the effort to submit an application. However, if you choose to apply, the next deadline for applications is January 15 – information about the application process is available online at http://abe.psu.edu/graduateprograms/abe.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Regards,
    Daniel Ciolkosz

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hassan_jafari6 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان نظرتون راجعبه این ایمیلی که دریافت کردم چیه؟ به نظرتون چه جوابی بدم بهتره؟

Dear Hassan,

Thank you for your email inquiry about Ph.D. studies at Penn State.

You have a strong academic record, and I suspect that you would make an excellent Ph.D. student. Your ideas about combining solar and microwave drying have potential for an interesting research project.

Your academic record is very strong, and you would make a good candidate for graduate studies. The main difficulty regarding your application is whether or not financial support will be available. At this point, I suspect that the likelihood of funding being available is low. However, the situation can change quickly if we receive a new research grant or if existing students complete their studies ahead of schedule.

I will contact you if funds become available. Unless that happens, it is probably not worth your time to put forth the effort to submit an application. However, if you choose to apply, the next deadline for applications is January 15 – information about the application process is available online at http://abe.psu.edu/graduateprograms/abe.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Regards,
    Daniel Ciolkosz
    First of all, DO NOT PUT NAMES when you are posting here. It may make them crazy if they find their emails in a website

Just tell him how much you appreciate his support and his evaluation and tell him that you will follow up with him mid-February
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ienjf2 نمایش پست ها
    اگر بدون فاند نمیتونید برید. براش آرزوی موفقیت کنید و بحث را تمام کنید.
    بدون فاند میخوادت اگه فاند میخوای باهاش بهم بزن،گفته هم قطعا گرفتن دکترا سطح آموزشیت رو بالا میبره!!!!!!!ولی هدفت از گرفتن مدرک چیه ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. با یکی از استاید امریکا (رشته کامپیوتر) مکاتبه کردم این جوابو بهم داده. بنظرتون اپلای کنم یا نه؟ آیا برای بحث مالی باهاش صحبت کنم؟
    Thank you for your interest Hadi, I recommend that you apply to the PhD program in CECS s soon as you can, fellowship decisions are competitive and typically decided in January!

Best,

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hadit نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. با یکی از استاید امریکا (رشته کامپیوتر) مکاتبه کردم این جوابو بهم داده. بنظرتون اپلای کنم یا نه؟ آیا برای بحث مالی باهاش صحبت کنم؟
    Thank you for your interest Hadi, I recommend that you apply to the PhD program in CECS s soon as you can, fellowship decisions are competitive and typically decided in January!

Best,
    شما رو تشویق به اپلای کرده فقط... به نظرم ازش بپرس ببین پریشن خالی تو گروهش اصلا داره که بتونه RA بده؟ و گرنه فیلوشیپ که مشخصه رقابتی هس... در کل اگه دانشگاهش رو علاقه داری و به رزومه شما می خوره میتونی در نظر داشته باشی برای اپلای

موفق باشی

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •