صفحه 146 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 46961361371381391401411421431441451461471481491501511521531541551561962466461146 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,451 تا 1,460 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    ali-composite آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering- Linkoping University
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط مینا نمایش پست ها
    نظرتون رو راجع بهش بگین. ممنونم.
    Thank you very much for your interest in the research of my group. Your background indeed seems to match the activities of the group and I would be glad to consider your application. The normal process is for you to be admitted in our PhD program first and then seek a PhD advisor. I certainly encourage you to apply and am copying my colleague in charge of the admissions in our department, Prof.xxx. For a competitive application, you should also get one or two letters of recommendation from your professors at xxx University.
    این به نظرم جواب مثبتی هستش و حداقلش اینه که به نظر رزومه شما رو خونده.اگه حتما فاند می خواهید باید ازش بپرسین اگه فاند مهم نیس به نظرم اگه دانشگاه خوبی هستش و می تونید اپلای کنید.چون شانس پذیرشتون با توجه به گفته های این ایمیل نسبتا بالا هستش.(و بعد از اپلای شروع کنید به سرچ برای فاند)
    I am not in this site anymore.Alireza

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

Thank you for your interest in my research program at Cornell University. My group is full and I am not accepting any new students for the Fall of 2010. I suggest that you contact ... of the Cornell University Graduate Office to determine if there are other faculty that are accepting new students.

بچه ها به نظرتون دوباره به این استاد ایمیل بدم که اگه واسه بعد fall2010 جاي خالي داشت بهم خبر بده؟ یا اینکهadmission را بچسبم بهتره ؟

ApplyAbroad Champion

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Comp. Eng
    ارسال‌ها

وقتی به طور مودبانه عدم پذیرش دانشجوی جدید رو گفته بنظر منطقی نمیاد دوباره باهاشون تماس بگیرید. به نظر من دنبال گزینه های دیگر برید بهتره

ApplyAbroad Champion
    halandoon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط serva نمایش پست ها
    Thank you for your interest in my research program at Cornell University. My group is full and I am not accepting any new students for the Fall of 2010. I suggest that you contact ... of the Cornell University Graduate Office to determine if there are other faculty that are accepting new students.

بچه ها به نظرتون دوباره به این استاد ایمیل بدم که اگه واسه بعد fall2010 جاي خالي داشت بهم خبر بده؟ یا اینکهadmission را بچسبم بهتره ؟
    دوست عزیز، نظر من هم اینه که، بیخیال بشین و برید سراغ Admission. درخواستی که دارید و میخواید از استاد بکنید اصلاً روتین نیست و به احتمال بالا هیچ فایده ای نداره.
    That is not your aptitude that is your attitude that make your altitude.
    For a greater goal, Sacrifices must be made.
    As you sow, so shall you reap

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    ارسال‌ها

Dear x,

I will pass your email to Dr. xxx, but since I am a member of the admission committee I will respond to your email.
    1. Your background seem very interesting to us.
    2. You can still apply for the PhD program in Optical Science and Engineering.
    3. We admit strong candidates as we receive their applications and we have already admitted a large number of highly qualified candidates.
    4. Your chance of receiving financial support is not very good since we have already made commitments to many, but not everyone that we have admitted will decide to come. Therefore more opportunities will become available in the future. But you had a much better chance if your application was completed last month.
    5. You need to provide use with your TOEFL and GRE scores. These scores are very important to us.
    6. In case we find that you are a good fit for our program we will admit you even if we cannot offer you an appropriate financial package. The total cost for one year, including tuition and living expenses is about $27,000. In case you were admitted and you would like to self finance for the first year, you should be receiving financial support in the subsequent years.

We look forward to receiving your completed application.

ApplyAbroad Champion
    halandoon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط مینا نمایش پست ها
    Dear x,

I will pass your email to Dr. xxx, but since I am a member of the admission committee I will respond to your email.
    1. Your background seem very interesting to us.
    2. You can still apply for the PhD program in Optical Science and Engineering.
    3. We admit strong candidates as we receive their applications and we have already admitted a large number of highly qualified candidates.
    4. Your chance of receiving financial support is not very good since we have already made commitments to many, but not everyone that we have admitted will decide to come. Therefore more opportunities will become available in the future. But you had a much better chance if your application was completed last month.
    5. You need to provide use with your TOEFL and GRE scores. These scores are very important to us.
    6. In case we find that you are a good fit for our program we will admit you even if we cannot offer you an appropriate financial package. The total cost for one year, including tuition and living expenses is about $27,000. In case you were admitted and you would like to self finance for the first year, you should be receiving financial support in the subsequent years.

We look forward to receiving your completed application.
    دوست من، واضح جواب داده، میگه فعلاً خیلی به بورس فکر نکنید که بعیید میدونم!
    برید و Toefl & GRE رو نمرش رو بیارید و بعد بر اساس اینا و رزومه بهتون پذیرش (با یا بدون بورس) میدیم، اولشم به نظرم میاد تبلیغات باشه برای اینکه اپلای کنید.
    به هر حال اگه دنبال بورس نیستید میشه اقدام کرد و اگه هستید اینجا با این جوابی که دادن زیاد امیدی به بورس نیست امسال.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2009
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    براي جواب اين استاد راهنماييم کنيد.
    Your CV and background look very interesting and I think that you could
    nicely fit into my working group. Unfortunately I cannot offer you a PhD
    position at the moment. But if you are willing to apply for a PhD
    fellowship e.g. from the German Academic Exchange Service, I will do my
    best to support you.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض جواب فوري مي خوام.

سلام
    best to support you.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bavafa نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    best to support you.
    فکر کنم معنیش اینه که از رزومت خوشش اومده اما چون فاندی نداره نمی تونه تورو بعنوان دانشجو بگیره و گفته اگه می خواهی ا یه طریق اپلای کن و اون ساپورتت می کنه. حالا همون جایی که مثال زده رو یه نگاه بنداز و ببین اون چطور می تونه بهت کمک کنه. بعد بهش ایمیل بزن

ApplyAbroad Champion
    halandoon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

به طور واضح نظر مساعدشون رو ابراز کردن، شما هم طبق حرفی که زدین نامشون رو بنویسید و برید جلو.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •