صفحه 201 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 1011511911921931941951961971981992002012022032042052062072082092102112513017011201 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 2,001 تا 2,010 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Telecommunications Engineering,MS
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

Hossein,
    Thank you for your interest. You have an impressive record so I encourage you to apply to the department if you haven't already. If you are looking for funding from the department, you'd have to apply with them for that, but they do not usually grant funding the first semester of a student's graduate program. I do not have funding other than that right now.
    Sincerely,
    Fran Harackiewicz
    سلام
    به نظرشما این تمپلیته،یامیشه روش حساب کرد؟

Senior Member sara123 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط maxwell نمایش پست ها
    Hossein,
    Thank you for your interest. You have an impressive record so I encourage you to apply to the department if you haven't already. If you are looking for funding from the department, you'd have to apply with them for that, but they do not usually grant funding the first semester of a student's graduate program. I do not have funding other than that right now.
    Sincerely,
    Fran Harackiewicz
    سلام
    به نظرشما این تمپلیته،یامیشه روش حساب کرد؟
    I don't know it's a template or not. but he says that he will not offer you fund. Is it acceptable for you?
    If you look at what you do not have in life, you don’t have anything. l
    If you look at what you have in life, you have everything. k

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

یه سری جواب میذارم اینجا اگه به نظرتون میاد قابلیت ادامه دادن و یا یه ذره حساب کردن دارن ممنون میشم بگین (خسته شدیم از تمپلیت بخدا )
    اولی
    Your background appears to be a good fit with the research being pursued in my group. I would encourage you to apply formally via the BU college of engineering website (you should choose ECE as the desired major). The applications are typically evaluated by a committee that makes admission decisions. If/when you are granted admissions I would be happy to talk about possible research topics.
    دومی
    Thanks for your interest. Please send me another email when we get
    closer to the application deadline so that I can be sure to take a
    look at your file. A lot depends on your GRE scores, letters of
    recommendation, and personal statement.
    سومی
    Thank you for your interest in our group and your resume. At this time, I do not know whether I will take new students this year. But in the meantime, please fill out the attached pre-application for my group. I would also advise you to contact other groups here that may have more definite openings.
    که این یه فایل اکسل هم پیوست کرده بود که پر کنم
    مرسی

Member Nima_87 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Flyleaf نمایش پست ها
    یه سری جواب میذارم اینجا اگه به نظرتون میاد قابلیت ادامه دادن و یا یه ذره حساب کردن دارن ممنون میشم بگین (خسته شدیم از تمپلیت بخدا )
    اولی
    Your background appears to be a good fit with the research being pursued in my group. I would encourage you to apply formally via the BU college of engineering website (you should choose ECE as the desired major). The applications are typically evaluated by a committee that makes admission decisions. If/when you are granted admissions I would be happy to talk about possible research topics.
    دومی
    Thanks for your interest. Please send me another email when we get
    closer to the application deadline so that I can be sure to take a
    look at your file. A lot depends on your GRE scores, letters of
    recommendation, and personal statement.
    سومی
    Thank you for your interest in our group and your resume. At this time, I do not know whether I will take new students this year. But in the meantime, please fill out the attached pre-application for my group. I would also advise you to contact other groups here that may have more definite openings.
    که این یه فایل اکسل هم پیوست کرده بود که پر کنم
    مرسی
    سلام،

ببینید دوست خوبم، اینا هیچ کدوم جواب های "خوبی" نیستن! کاملا" ممتنع!! یعنی هیچ شانس خاصی برای شما ایجاد نمی کنن. دوستان کلا" هدف از ایمیل زدن اینه که دانشجو بتونه از طریق ایمیل زدن خودش رو به یکی از اساتید دانشگاه مورد نظر بشناسونه تا بتونه نسبت به سایر اپلیکنت ها شانس خاصی برای خودش ایجاد کنه. هر 3 این جواب ها میتونن تمپلیت باشن، اگر هم نباشن، باز هم برای شما شانس خاصی ایجاد نمی کنن. به عبارت دیگه، اگر هم استاد رزومتون رو دیده باشه، آنچنان مورد توجهش قرار نگرفته که بخواد چیزی فراتر از سایرین بهتون بگه.

اولی که راه ادامه دادن رو بسته. گفته وقتی ادمیت شدی صحبت می کنیم.
    دومی رو بعدا" (1 ماه دیگه مثلا") بهش ایمیل بزنید ببینید چطوری میشه.
    سومی هم که بهتون pre application داده و پر کنید براشون بفرستید.

یادتون باشه! این اصلا" به این معنی نیست که اگر شما برای این دانشگاه ها اپلای کنید شانس نخواهید داشت.
    با آرزوی موفقیت.
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it

یکی از استادها اظهار علاقمندی کرد که بعد از اپلای کردن، در مورد تحقیقاتش همکاری کنیم
    توی ایمیل بعدی اینو پرسیدم که شانسم درباره گرفتن کمک مالی مثل ra چقدره، اینجوری جواب دادن که
    کد:
    Hi,  I can't say anything about how much chance for final support. 
    The process is that you indicate on your application that you are interested in financial support and 
    then you will be considered for a teaching assistant position when you arrive. 
     After getting some teaching experience and getting to know more about different people's research
     in the department a Ph.D. student moves into research with one of the faculty members.
    Hoping this helps,
    ولی من منظورم این بود که از خودش ra بگیرم، دوباره ازشون بپرسم یا اینکه خوب نیست بپرسم ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Telecommunications Engineering,MS
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    بنظرتون این برامن شانسی ایجاد میکنه؟لازم به ذکر که این استادDirector of Graduate Admissions دانشگاست وزمینه تحقیقاتیش کاملا با مال من مچه.

Dear Hossein,

You are welcome to apply to our department, but I myself have no funds at the moment for new students. We do have a very active nanoelectronics group in our department, and they may have funds available.

Thank you,

Prof. Jackson
    جواب من:
    Dear Professor Jackson,
    Thanks for your reply

Is it possible I work under your suppervision and get funds from nanoelectronics group? Or for getting funds I have to work in nanoelectronics group?

Regards,
    Hossein
    پاسخ:
    Dear Hossein,

If your grades are good enough, you might get a TA from the department, which would support you for the first year. After this, you would be expected to be supported as an RA by a research group, and normally you would get supported by the same group that you are working with. You might end up working on a project that involves both nanoelectronics and EM. That is a possibility. You might get the opinion of someone in the nanoelectornics area first before you apply.

Thank you,

Prof. Jackson

Junior Member Samnic آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your note. I'm very happy to hear that you are interested in studying at XXX. Although I am actively looking for new students, I do not have any direct control over admissions as all decisions are made by a department-wide committee. So the best plan is to apply to the graduate program and plan to talk more if you are accepted. We provide full funding for all of our PhD students through a mix of grants and TA/RAships.

Good luck!

Best wishes,
    XXX

Dear xxx,

You should apply to our PHD program through our website

If you are admitted I'd be happy to talk about out mutual research interests.

Professor xxx

سلام دوستان، جواب این دو استاد هم مشابه پست قبلی دوستمان است و هر دو جزو دانشگاههای TOP 15 امریکاست و در رشته من جز Top 5 رنکشونه.
    اما از اونجایی که معدلم پایینه (15) و سال آخر کارشناسی هستم دودلم که اپلای کنم یا نه، به اساتید گفتم سال آخر هستم و با وجود معدل پایینم ظاهرا از رزومه من خوششون اومده.
    نظر شما چیه اپلای کنم یا نه؟

یکی دیگر از اساتید یه دانشگاه دیگه هم بطور خلاصه اینطور جواب داده که منظورش رو نفهمیدم:

Please read a few papers from www.xxx.edu to assess overlap of inerests
    ویرایش توسط Samnic : October 15th, 2010 در ساعت 06:55 PM
    The world says: Your wish is my command

Member Nima_87 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nimaa نمایش پست ها
    یکی از استادها اظهار علاقمندی کرد که بعد از اپلای کردن، در مورد تحقیقاتش همکاری کنیم
    توی ایمیل بعدی اینو پرسیدم که شانسم درباره گرفتن کمک مالی مثل ra چقدره، اینجوری جواب دادن که
    کد:
    Hi, I can't say anything about how much chance for final support. 
    The process is that you indicate on your application that you are interested in financial support and 
    then you will be considered for a teaching assistant position when you arrive. 
    After getting some teaching experience and getting to know more about different people's research
    in the department a Ph.D. student moves into research with one of the faculty members.
    Hoping this helps,
    ولی من منظورم این بود که از خودش ra بگیرم، دوباره ازشون بپرسم یا اینکه خوب نیست بپرسم ؟
    دوست خوبم این از اون دانشگاههاییه که تا قبل از شروع تحصیلتون RA بهتون اختصاص نمیدن. نیاز به پرسش مجدد نیست. پیروز باشید.

Member Nima_87 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط maxwell نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    بنظرتون این برامن شانسی ایجاد میکنه؟لازم به ذکر که این استادDirector of Graduate Admissions دانشگاست وزمینه تحقیقاتیش کاملا با مال من مچه.

Dear Hossein,

You are welcome to apply to our department, but I myself have no funds at the moment for new students. We do have a very active nanoelectronics group in our department, and they may have funds available.

Thank you,

Prof. Jackson
    جواب من:
    Dear Professor Jackson,
    Thanks for your reply

Is it possible I work under your suppervision and get funds from nanoelectronics group? Or for getting funds I have to work in nanoelectronics group?

Regards,
    Hossein
    پاسخ:
    Dear Hossein,

If your grades are good enough, you might get a TA from the department, which would support you for the first year. After this, you would be expected to be supported as an RA by a research group, and normally you would get supported by the same group that you are working with. You might end up working on a project that involves both nanoelectronics and EM. That is a possibility. You might get the opinion of someone in the nanoelectornics area first before you apply.

Thank you,

Prof. Jackson
    سلام،

نه دوست خوبم شانس خاصی براتون ایجاد نکرده. فقط یه سری حقایق رو در مورد دانشگاهشون توضیح دادن، ضمنا" خودشون هم فاند ندارن. پیروز باشید.

Member Nima_87 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Samnic نمایش پست ها
    Professor xxx

سلام دوستان، جواب این دو استاد هم مشابه پست قبلی دوستمان است و هر دو جزو دانشگاههای TOP 15 امریکاست و در رشته من جز Top 5 رنکشونه.
    اما از اونجایی که معدلم پایینه (15) و سال آخر کارشناسی هستم دودلم که اپلای کنم یا نه، به اساتید گفتم سال آخر هستم و با وجود معدل پایینم ظاهرا از رزومه من خوششون اومده.
    نظر شما چیه اپلای کنم یا نه؟

یکی دیگر از اساتید یه دانشگاه دیگه هم بطور خلاصه اینطور جواب داده که منظورش رو نفهمیدم:
    دوست خوبم به نظر میاد که هیچ کدوم رزومه شما رو نخوندن که بخواد خوششون بیاد. ضمنا" توجه داشته باشید که در دانشگاههای Top 20 واقعا" همه چیز به admission office بر میگرده و کمتر پیش میاد که یه استاد به دانشجوی خاصی قبل از ادمیت شدن قولی بده. دلیل این موضوع اینه که اپلیکنت های فوق العاده خوب و قوی برای این دانشگاهها اپلای می کنند و اساتید نمی خوان تا قبل از دریافت همه گزینه ها تصمیم گیری کنن. با معدل 15 شانس پذیرشتون در دانشگاهها با این رنک بسیار ضعیفه. موفق باشید.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •