صفحه 239 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 1391892292302312322332342352362372382392402412422432442452462472482492893397391239 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 2,381 تا 2,390 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Senior Member sara123 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Hi Sara,

Thank you for writing to me.

Please apply to the University of -----.

Thank you

این یعنی چی؟ بعد از نزدیک دو ماه از ایمیل من این جواب را داده. به نظر شما جواب می خواد؟ شاید اون موقع فاندش مشخص نبوده چون به نظر منطقی نمیاد بعد از دو ماه یکی تمپلیت جواب بفرسته. روی این جواب اپلای کردن منطقی هست؟
    ویرایش توسط sara123 : November 25th, 2010 در ساعت 03:07 PM
    If you look at what you do not have in life, you don’t have anything. l
    If you look at what you have in life, you have everything. k

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sara123 نمایش پست ها
    Hi Sara,

Please apply to the University of -----.

Thank you

این یعنی چی؟ بعد از نزدیک دو ماه از ایمیل من این جواب را داده. به نظر شما جواب می خواد؟ شاید اون موقع فاندش مشخص نبوده چون به نظر منطقی نمیاد بعد از دو ماه یکی تمپلیت جواب بفرسته. روی این جواب اپلای کردن منطقی هست؟
    جواب خاصی که نداده، ولی می تونی بهش بگی فلان مقالشو خوندی خوشت اومده (حتی اگه نخوندی) باز دوباره اشاره کنی که چرا باهاش تماس گرفتی (منظورم فیلد مورد علاقته) اگه پروژه جدیدی گرفته باشه حتما اشاره می کنه، البته اگه واقعا رزومتو دیده باشه و از رزومت خوشش اومده باشه.
    موفق باشی

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    Maya_hu آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Geology/ Uni of Tabriz
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mememe نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    پاسخ يك استاد به ايميل من به شرح زير است. اين يعني اينكه كاملا برم پي كارم و هيچ اميدي نيست آيا؟!

Dear ...,
    We are interested in high-quality students and typically accept several new graduate students each year.
    I therefore encourage you to formally apply to ...and follow up with all the application procedure and deadlines as explained on the web site. The admission is competitive, and your whole application package will be compared to other applications. But we will be accepting few new students and we have many projects for which we need good students.
    Best regards,
    نه تا این حد! اما جای اما و اگر هم زیاد گذاشته دیگه! فکر میکنم این جواب تیپیک بیشتر از 70 درصد اساتید هستش!! اگه من بودم ارتباطم رو باهاش حفظ می کردم و به عنوان یه گزینه مد نظر می گرفتمش اما زیاد روش حساب نمی کردم. اپلای در چنین حالتی مثل تیری در تاریکی میمونه!
    ای کاش می توانستم
    یک لحظه می توانستم ای کاش
    بر شانه های خود بنشانم این خلق بیشمار را
    و گرد حباب خاک بگردانم
    تا با دو چشم خویش ببینند که خورشیدشان کجاست و باورم کنند
    ای کاش می توانستم

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    ارسال‌ها

خب چطوري ارتباطم رو باهاش حفظ كنم؟! چي مي تونم بگم بهش؟!

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sara123 نمایش پست ها
    Hi Sara,

Please apply to the University of
    Hi. If this is not one of the 2 universities you p.m.ed me about ( a new and the only reply you received from another university) I'd make sure he's particularly interested in my application by following up... It doesn't sound like a specific and highly appreciated reply and I think you can't really count on it. (as I said most professors encourage you to apply, no matter how much they like your application).

Same for:
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mememe نمایش پست ها
    خب چطوري ارتباطم رو باهاش حفظ كنم؟! چي مي تونم بگم بهش؟!
    The best approach, in my opinion, is talking about your current research and trying to find as many similar features to their works as possible, then asking them questions, requesting new publications, arguing their (or similar) works, asking about some assumptions in their conclusions, etc.
    ویرایش توسط sabz1983 : November 25th, 2010 در ساعت 07:54 PM
    لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، این جواب یه استاد به ایمیل منه. این یعنی چقدر میشه حساب کرد روی این جواب؟ این که گفته بعد از اپلای به من یه ایمیل بزن و خبرم کن، این جواب رو تا حدی از حالت اون ایمیل های تمپلیت اساتید خارج نمی کنه؟

I am glad to hear about your interest in graduate studies at *** University, and particularly in our *** lab. Since you are considering *** graduate program as a graduate student, I encourage you to submit a formal application before the deadline. Many general questions you might have regarding the graduate program (application procedure, deadlines, admission, requirements, funding, etc.) are answered on these pages: ***. Please take a very good look and direct administrative questions about the program to Graduate Program Enquiries. Please note that the Graduate Admission Committee is responsible for making the final admission decision
    I have openings in my research groups for excellent students to work on *** research problems. Your interests seem to be a good fit for the research at our lab.
    I encourage you to examine the following to learn more about my research interests:
    - Short biography
    - Research overview
    - Publications
    - Projects
    - our lab
    - More information for prospective students
    If you have relevant background and strong interests this field and if you submit your application and mention that you would like to work with me by stating my name as your potential supervisor, then I will receive your application and examine it in detail. Note that the order of potential supervisors you list on your application is important. I encourage to send me a short email after you have completed your full application (transcripts, reference letters, research statements, etc.), so I know that your application is now ready at our department for review.
    Please remember that the final decision of acceptance will depend on the quality of the different applicants who apply, the funding situation, and how many other students I am supervising at the time.
    Best regards,

Junior Member amir_abolhassani آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    IE
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان،
    من این ایمیل رو به دو جهت اینجا میگذارم:
    1- در واقع ظاهرا ایشون من رو با کس دیگه ای اشتباه گرفته، اما نمی دونم چطوری این مطلب رو به ایشون بگم؟ نمی دونم نظر ایشون راجع به رزومه من یا قاعدتا هم اسمی من؟ منظور ایشون از جمله آخر فرستادن SOP است.
    2- دوستان توجه کنند که معمولا اساتید رزومه یا فایلهای دارای پتانسیل را تا چند سال ؟؟ نگه می دارند.

Dear Mr Abolhassani,
    Thank you for your email and your interest in our doctoral program.

If I recall, you wrote to me two years ago but did not follow up on ... recommendation to fill an application form, and thus officially apply for admission into our doctoral program and financial assistance --since you seek financial support, you ought to do this as soon as possible.

You have an interesting background in industrial engineering, and we have several faculty members (including myself) interested in the ... and .... However, I am also interested in .... and ... as you may gathered from Dr .... Together with your application, you should send us a page describing your research interests and career goals so that we may be in a position to evaluate your application and the nature and degree of fit with our program.

Best,
    ویرایش توسط amir_abolhassani : November 25th, 2010 در ساعت 11:34 PM
    شکست آن نیست که زمین بخوری، آن است که نتوانی بلند شوی.
    Prosperous individuals use failure as stepping-stones to new approaches and then to ‎eventual success.‎

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    m.a.a آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2008
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amir_abolhassani نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    من این ایمیل رو به دو جهت اینجا میگذارم:
    1- در واقع ظاهرا ایشون من رو با کس دیگه ای اشتباه گرفته، اما نمی دونم چطوری این مطلب رو به ایشون بگم؟ نمی دونم نظر ایشون راجع به رزومه من یا قاعدتا هم اسمی من؟ منظور ایشون از جمله آخر فرستادن SOP است.
    2- دوستان توجه کنند که معمولا اساتید رزومه یا فایلهای دارای پتانسیل را تا چند سال ؟؟ نگه می دارند.

Dear Mr Abolhassani,
    Thank you for your email and your interest in our doctoral program.

If I recall, you wrote to me two years ago but did not follow up on ... recommendation to fill an application form, and thus officially apply for admission into our doctoral program and financial assistance --since you seek financial support, you ought to do this as soon as possible.

You have an interesting background in industrial engineering, and we have several faculty members (including myself) interested in the ... and .... However, I am also interested in .... and ... as you may gathered from Dr .... Together with your application, you should send us a page describing your research interests and career goals so that we may be in a position to evaluate your application and the nature and degree of fit with our program.

Best,
    به نظرم اگر می دانید که شما رو با کس دیگه ای اشتباه گرفته این رو صریح بهشون بگید که شما فرد دیگری هستید و این اولین مکاتبه شما با ایشونه و بگید احتمالا شما رو با دانشجویی که در گذشته با ایشون مکاتبه کرده و تشابه اسمی داشته اشتباه گرفته . ادامه مطالبی هم که نوشته ممکنه باتوجه به ذهنیاتی است که از فرد دیگر در ذهن داشته نوشته باشه.

<< Everything is okay in the end
    , If it's not okay, then it's not the end >>

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان ، خوشحال می شم نظرتونو در مورد این ایمیل بدونم ، اینکه نظر استاد نسبت به apply چیه؟این استاد
    بازنشسته اس ، می تونه فاند بده؟ ( البته قبلا گفته بود تو فیلد خودش دانشجو می گیره.) مرسی
    For us even to contemplate my supervising you, you would have to be registered as a doctoral student at our Faculty and hence you would have to be admitted here. I have discussed with our Vice-Dean Research and Graduate Studies the fact that our website does not explain the rules in English and I am confident that he will see to this being corrected in due course. As it is, it does alert the visitor that life at the Faculty goes on mostly in French, although lots of readings will be in English and some programmes are. If you are comfortable with that mix, perhaps you may want to contact the Vice-Dean directly about admission requirements: (dean email address…………………………………… ………………………….)

Your thesis is not a subject with which I am familiar. I have co-supervised a thesis like yours in Serbia a few years ago, but it seems to me a matter of economy and it is not obvious what useful insights my field might bring to bear on the subject. As with any form of….., the question that comes to my mind is whether or why we need it at all. All in all, I am not sure I am well placed to coach you on this subject, nor that you will find much literature on it here. All the same, if you wish to pursue the idea of studying in our university and are open to choosing a different topic for a doctoral thesis once you are here, by all means look into getting yourself admitted to our doctoral programme. I am sure that, as many other non-Canadian students here, you would find it a very worthwhile experience.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    Roozbeh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Industrial Design - The Ohio State University
    ارسال‌ها

این یعنی من که با موضوعت حال نکردم ولی اپلای کن ممکنه استاد دیگه ای برات پیداشه!
    از پاسخگویی به پیام های خصوصی که قابلیت مطرح شدن در فروم را دارند معذورم

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •