صفحه 310 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 2102603003013023033043053063073083093103113123133143153163173183193203604108101310 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,091 تا 3,100 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    pejman-Mech آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sam26 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من ایمیلی داشتم به این مضمون
    In addition to the C.V. that you have kindly provided, I also require a copy of your most recent transcript (official copy not required for my purposes, but the university will require one for the formal application process), and a single-page summary of your research interest in
    منظورشون مدارکم و نامه sop هست ؟
    ازتون ریزنمرات و یک صفحه در مورد زمینه های مورد علاقه تون رو می خواد. SOP خیلی کلیتر از این هست. نیازی نیست در این یک صفحه به بکگراند تحصیلی و اهداف ادامه تحصیل و اینها بپردازید. فقط باید در مورد زمینه های مورد علاقه تون کمی توضیح بدید. اینکه چرا به هر کدوم علاقه مندید و احیاناً تو این زمینه چه کارهایی کردید یا چه طرح هایی در ذهن دارید.
    از پاسخ دادن به سوالاتی که قابل پرسش در فروم هستند معذورم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط reg2 نمایش پست ها
    دوست من شما چجوری به این جواب میگین چیز خاصی نیست؟ این بهترین جواب مکنیاست که یه استاد در مرحله او میتونه بده!!!تشویق کرده؟؟؟!!!!! گفته تو کاملا fit هستی با گروه من و من تو رو advise میکنم. بعد گفته قدم اول اپلای است...که یه راهنمائیست نه تشویق صرف.....به نظرم این یعنی OK کامل
    بله اشتباه کردم.فکر کنم اصلا میخواستم یه پست دیگه رو پاسخ بدم!

با سلام
    دوستان می خواستم نظرتون رو راجع به این میل بدونم. لازم به ذکر است من یه میل رودر مورد علاقه به همکاری برای 7-8 تا استاد فرستادم. اکثرا این جوری جواب دادن. به نظر شما چبزی ازش در می آد؟

Thank you for your interest to work under me. I have not been working lately on retrofitting, but after the damage to URM buildings in the recent earthquakes, there definitely seems to be a need to come up with viable retrofit options for URM buildings. Your experience in Iran may be useful. Anyway, let’s start the process. Do you satisfy the English language requirement? Please note that you have to sit an IELTS test; see the International students office website (link in the University webpage) for further details

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2010
    ارسال‌ها

کسی اینجا جواب نمیده؟؟؟ یه استاده بعد از چندتا ایمیل اینو نوشته .

Dear Mahmoud, we have evaluated your CV and found it suitable to our current research trend. On these bases, we would be willing to consider seriously your application for our PhD Programme. The way it works, there is an official Selection Process which should start around February / March next year. The call will be poste on the website of the Uni. of XX. In case you are successfull, then you are expected to start officially in January 2013, but there might be room for an early start (we will know more about this around March 2012). I strongly suggest you to write back to me around December / January, so that the forma deadline is not missed. Please, let me know if you are still interested. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    من اصلا متوجه نشدم چی گفته؟؟؟ 2013 چیه؟ بش گفتم 2012 میام..چی بگم؟

Senior Member civil2015 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام دوستان می خواستم نظرتون رو راجع به این میل بدونم,آیا به فاند امید هست؟ مرسی Dear Aref, Thank you for forwarding your CV. I am glad to let you know that your qualifications and interests match well with our graduate program in .. engineering. Thus I would encourage you to formally apply to .. for admission. Should you be admitted, I will be delighted to serve as your academic advisor. Looking forward to receiving your application. Best regards,

“Scientists dream about doing great things. Engineers do them.” -James A. Michener

سلام
    من به یک استاد ایمیل زدم این طوری جواب داده.
    Dr. xxx your email to me. Thank you for your interest in our
    Graduate Program. Please follow the guideline on our website about how
    to apply into our program.
    طرفی که بهش ایمیل فرستاده شده یک ایرانی است . در ضمن مال دانشکده فیزیک است در حالی که من به استاد دانشکده برق فرستاده بودم.!
    حالا این یعنی چی؟؟؟
    زندگی خوب حق هر ایرانی است.

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Robotics/AI at USC
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط civil2015 نمایش پست ها
    با سلام دوستان می خواستم نظرتون رو راجع به این میل بدونم,آیا به فاند امید هست؟ مرسی Dear Aref, Thank you for forwarding your CV. I am glad to let you know that your qualifications and interests match well with our graduate program in .. engineering. Thus I would encourage you to formally apply to .. for admission. Should you be admitted, I will be delighted to serve as your academic advisor. Looking forward to receiving your application. Best regards,
    هر چند احتمالا نمپلیت هستش این ایمیل اما به هر حال جواب خوبی محسوب میشه. دانشگاه تو کدوم کشوره؟ اگر کانادا باشه معمولا فاند هم همراهشه. اما به هر حال اگر فاند هم نده داشتن سوپروایزر قبل از اپلای خیلی میتونه کمک کنه و کارها رو پیش ببره..
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore”

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Robotics/AI at USC
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mahmoudb نمایش پست ها
    کسی اینجا جواب نمیده؟؟؟ یه استاده بعد از چندتا ایمیل اینو نوشته .

Dear Mahmoud, we have evaluated your CV and found it suitable to our current research trend. On these bases, we would be willing to consider seriously your application for our PhD Programme. The way it works, there is an official Selection Process which should start around February / March next year. The call will be poste on the website of the Uni. of XX. In case you are successfull, then you are expected to start officially in January 2013, but there might be room for an early start (we will know more about this around March 2012). I strongly suggest you to write back to me around December / January, so that the forma deadline is not missed. Please, let me know if you are still interested. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    من اصلا متوجه نشدم چی گفته؟؟؟ 2013 چیه؟ بش گفتم 2012 میام..چی بگم؟
    داره میگه طرفای december دوباره بهش ایمیل بزنی چون اون موقع میفهمه میتونه دانشجو بگیره واسه fall2012 یا نه.. تا اگر جا داشتن برای 2012 بگیره شمارو ( fall منظورش بوده احتمالا ) اگر نه که میره واسه january2013
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore”

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Robotics/AI at USC
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mr_saeed نمایش پست ها
    با سلام
    دوستان می خواستم نظرتون رو راجع به این میل بدونم. لازم به ذکر است من یه میل رودر مورد علاقه به همکاری برای 7-8 تا استاد فرستادم. اکثرا این جوری جواب دادن. به نظر شما چبزی ازش در می آد؟

Thank you for your interest to work under me. I have not been working lately on retrofitting, but after the damage to URM buildings in the recent earthquakes, there definitely seems to be a need to come up with viable retrofit options for URM buildings. Your experience in Iran may be useful. Anyway, let’s start the process. Do you satisfy the English language requirement? Please note that you have to sit an IELTS test; see the International students office website (link in the University webpage) for further details
    بله پیگیری کنید. به وضوح به زمینه کاری شما علاقه منده.

دوستان نظرتون راجع به این جواب چیه ؟ حالا چی کار باید بکنم ؟ (برای دکتری اقدام کرده بودم)

I acknowledge with many thanks the receipt of your email and its attachments. Thank you very much for your interest.

There are two types of scholarships:
    The IPRS is offered only to a limited number of students who has some publications and work experience or awards.
    The chance of receiving an IRS is much higher.

Your work experience and postgraduate results are very impressive. However, receiving BSc degree from X may reduce your chance to secure a scholarship.

Regarding administration queries and forms, please contact X who is the Faculty Research Administration Officer. Please be advised that I am happy to answer your technical questions.
    You may call me on the following number if you require further information:

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •