صفحه 312 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 2122623023033043053063073083093103113123133143153163173183193203213223624128121312 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,111 تا 3,120 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

دوستان سلام
    من به یک ادوایزر ازمایشگاه دانشکده برق ایمیل زدم/ ایمیل منو فوروارد کرده واسه ادوایزر دانشکده فیزیک/ بهم اینو گفته:
    Dear Mr. xx,
    Dr. Holtz forwarded your email to me. Thank you for your interest in our
    Graduate Program. Please follow the guideline on our website about how
    to apply into our program

من جواب دادم:
    Dear Prof. xxx,
    Thanks for your attention to my email.
    I am particularly interested in the field of theoretical condense matter at physic department; However,
    Since I studied on condense matter at electrical engineering dept., I have no score for GRE subject in physic.
    Regard to the application requirement on your website, can I still meet the requirements for PhD program in condense matter physic?
    In other words, is it possible that I apply to TTU according to the ECE dept. requirements?
    I would be happy if you give me the opportunity to have your advices so that I could join in condense matter community at TTU as a PhD student. You can be sure that I will try my best.
    Thank you in advance for your consideration.
    Sincerely,

دوباره جواب داده:
    Dear Mr. xx,
    The Phyics GRE is recommended but not required. You can send me your transcripts and also
    apply into our program. We will consider your application. However, admission is a different story
    since as you know it is a competitive process and we have limited funding to support our students

من جواب دادم:

I will send you all the application materials as soon as I give my official transcripts from SBU.
    It's really kind of you to consider fitness of them for giving any kind of financial support in the form of grant/graduate assistantship.

دوباره جواب داده:

Hello,
    By the way I forget to tell you that you can postpone application fee until you are
    hearing about our decision.

حالا میشه به این دانشگاه امیدوار بود؟؟؟ در ضمن این جواب اخر استاده به چه معنی هستش یعنی من فقط براش مدارک رو ایمیل کنم؟
    مرسی
    زندگی خوب حق هر ایرانی است.

من از graduate coordinator یک دانشگاه سوال کردم که من باید خودم استاد پیدا کنم یا کمیته پذیرش ؟این جواب رو داد

I will serve as your advisor until you decide on a thesis/project topic. This will not happen until about 2 semesters into the program.

به نظرتون منظورش چیه؟

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    pejman-Mech آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط zangeneh نمایش پست ها
    من از graduate coordinator یک دانشگاه سوال کردم که من باید خودم استاد پیدا کنم یا کمیته پذیرش ؟این جواب رو داد

I will serve as your advisor until you decide on a thesis/project topic. This will not happen until about 2 semesters into the program.

به نظرتون منظورش چیه؟
    ایشون فکر کرده یا شما پذیرش دارید یا به هر حال سوالتون راجع به بعد از پذیرفته شدن هست. بهشون بگید منظورتون برای گرفتن پذیرش و فاند هست، اینکه نیازی به پیدا کردن استاد هست یا نه.
    از پاسخ دادن به سوالاتی که قابل پرسش در فروم هستند معذورم.

Senior Member Simplex آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sharifi_s نمایش پست ها
    دوستان سلام
    من به یک ادوایزر ازمایشگاه دانشکده برق ایمیل زدم/ ایمیل منو فوروارد کرده واسه ادوایزر دانشکده فیزیک/ بهم اینو گفته:
    Dear Mr. xx,
    Dr. Holtz forwarded your email to me. Thank you for your interest in our
    Graduate Program. Please follow the guideline on our website about how
    to apply into our program

من جواب دادم:
    Dear Prof. xxx,
    Thanks for your attention to my email.
    I am particularly interested in the field of theoretical condense matter at physic department; However,
    Since I studied on condense matter at electrical engineering dept., I have no score for GRE subject in physic.
    Regard to the application requirement on your website, can I still meet the requirements for PhD program in condense matter physic?
    In other words, is it possible that I apply to TTU according to the ECE dept. requirements?
    I would be happy if you give me the opportunity to have your advices so that I could join in condense matter community at TTU as a PhD student. You can be sure that I will try my best.
    Thank you in advance for your consideration.
    Sincerely,

دوباره جواب داده:
    Dear Mr. xx,
    The Phyics GRE is recommended but not required. You can send me your transcripts and also
    apply into our program. We will consider your application. However, admission is a different story
    since as you know it is a competitive process and we have limited funding to support our students

من جواب دادم:

I will send you all the application materials as soon as I give my official transcripts from SBU.
    It's really kind of you to consider fitness of them for giving any kind of financial support in the form of grant/graduate assistantship.

دوباره جواب داده:

Hello,
    By the way I forget to tell you that you can postpone application fee until you are
    hearing about our decision.

حالا میشه به این دانشگاه امیدوار بود؟؟؟ در ضمن این جواب اخر استاده به چه معنی هستش یعنی من فقط براش مدارک رو ایمیل کنم؟
    مرسی
    یک نکته مهم این که جواب دادن به ایمیل ها تاثیری در پذیرش نداره. از توی این سوال و جواب ها من که چیز خاصی ندیدم. باید اپلای کنید و منتظر باشید. به نظرم اگر رزومه ات رو مناسب این دانشگاه می بینی، سر وقت مدارکت رو کامل کن و اپلای کن، یه جوری که به ددلاین برسی. در عین حال سعی کن خودت رو بیشتر نشون بدی، نمی خواد شروع به کار کنی ها، بلکه باید نشون بدی اگر شروع به کار کنی موفق خواهی بود. می دونم که سخته، اما راهش رو پیدا می کنی.
    جواب آخر هم یعنی اینکه پولی برای اپلیکیشنت نده. احتمالا اگر اپلیکیشنت رو قبول کرده باشند باید هزینه رو اون موقع بدی (و اگر قبول نکرده باشند که دلیلی نداره دیگه پول بدی).

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط pejman-Mech نمایش پست ها
    ایشون فکر کرده یا شما پذیرش دارید یا به هر حال سوالتون راجع به بعد از پذیرفته شدن هست. بهشون بگید منظورتون برای گرفتن پذیرش و فاند هست، اینکه نیازی به پیدا کردن استاد هست یا نه.
    البته شاید منظورش اینه که تا وقتی موضوع ریسرچ مشخص نشده خودش به عنوان ادوایزر کار می کنه، پس نیازی نیست برای اپلای دنبال ادوایزر بگرده. در هر حال موضوع به بعد پذیرش مربوط می شه.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام من به یکی از اساتید یکی از دانشگاههای آمریکا ایمیل زدم که بعد از یک روز این طور جواب من رو داد:
    Dear****

Thank you for your interest in our research program addressing the *******. Your resume suggests that you have suitable experience for our research program. At the University of ********* graduate education is administered by the Graduate School which requires an online application process. Please visit *********** and go to the Admission link for further information regarding our requirements; select Nutrition from the pull down menu for type of graduate program. You might also visit our Department website, *************** for more information about our graduate program entitled - Interdepartmental Graduate Program in Nutritional Science.

Please note that we are initiating a Phase 2 clinical trial using GMP in the *******. A brief description of this trial can be found at ************** with the identifier ******.

I look forward to your reply after you have reviewed the admission information noted on the Graduate School website.

Sincerely, ******

من کارهایی که گفته بود رو انجام دادم و بعد از 3 روز این طور جواب دادم:
    Dear Professor *****,

It was really kind of you to check my resume and I appreciate your detailed explanation about the applying process. I reviewed the Graduate School website and the Interdepartmental Graduate Program in Nutritional Science (Human Nutrition Emphasis) page. My transcripts and IELTS results are ready and I am planning to take the GRE on 19th November. Regarding the necessary requirements, my only concern is about the "adequate financial resources' stated in the requirements list for the international students. I also checked the Phase 2 trial description and am eager to join; so I have some questions to ask: 1) You are going to start the trial very soon ( in Sept 2011) and since I am planning to apply for fall 2012, I wonder if I can be helpful. 2) What is your estimation about the length of time to completion of PhD program for the student who would be involved in this trial?
    I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
    Yours Sincerely,
    الان 2 روز گذشته و جوابی نیومده آیا امیدی هست که جواب بده؟ آیا من بهش دیر جواب دادم یا متن جوابم مشکلی داشت؟ ممنون می شم اگه پاسخ بدین چون رنک دانشگاه خیلی خوبه

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط pejman-Mech نمایش پست ها
    من با ایشون مدتهاست مکاتبه دارم میدونن من دنبال پذیرش و فاند هستم.ولی تعجب می کنم یعنی تو اون دانشگاه از زمان پذیزش پروژه دانشجو مشخص نیست؟؟؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    دوستان لطف کنند منو راهنمایی کنند
    به استادی در دانشگاه بولونیا میل زدم و راهنمایی و شانس خودمو پرسیدم جاب داد
    I believe you have some chance to pass the selection, since currently very few Italian students choose to follow the Ph.D curriculum, because it is quite easy for Italian mech. engineers to find a well payed job in industry strictly after being graduated, so for example last year the majority of Ph.D scholarships were addressed to foreign students. Last year at least two (the ones I know) Iranian students got the scholarship in our Ph.D curriculum, and I will make you into touch with them if you pass the selection to help you finding a good accomodation here in Bologna.
    You will be evaluated on titles, research program and interview. You produced many papers, and you are in a good position. The research program is also important; please study the document I emailed you carefully, to be prepared to answer about all of the topics shown. You will notice that most of this work was already developed by former Ph.D student Dr. X, but the new developments are shown starting from pag.21 and they all relate to your expected work. Please study it carefully, you can also ask me, and Dr. Y for tech. details. Dr. Y is now working at Ducati Motorcycles competition R&D dept., you can find him at: …@…
    The interview is also inherently important: you will be evaluated on your attitude towards research, and your will towards academic and scientific stuff. The selection tends to discard people who are not really interested in Ph.D, and are only probably interested to follow no more than 1 year research studies, while waiting to get an industry job. So please be prepared to strongly state that you believe that the Ph.D program will help you to increase your technical preparation for a future R&D technical position in industry or to get a position in a Iranian university/research center as well.
    So I think your chances to pass the selection are high, only be prepared to carefully prepare your application and your oral interview.

نظرتون چیه

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mehdiakbarzade نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    دوستان لطف کنند منو راهنمایی کنند
    به استادی در دانشگاه بولونیا میل زدم و راهنمایی و شانس خودمو پرسیدم جاب داد
    I believe you have some chance to pass the selection, since currently very few Italian students choose to follow the Ph.D curriculum, because it is quite easy for Italian mech. engineers to find a well payed job in industry strictly after being graduated, so for example last year the majority of Ph.D scholarships were addressed to foreign students. Last year at least two (the ones I know) Iranian students got the scholarship in our Ph.D curriculum, and I will make you into touch with them if you pass the selection to help you finding a good accomodation here in Bologna.
    You will be evaluated on titles, research program and interview. You produced many papers, and you are in a good position. The research program is also important; please study the document I emailed you carefully, to be prepared to answer about all of the topics shown. You will notice that most of this work was already developed by former Ph.D student Dr. X, but the new developments are shown starting from pag.21 and they all relate to your expected work. Please study it carefully, you can also ask me, and Dr. Y for tech. details. Dr. Y is now working at Ducati Motorcycles competition R&D dept., you can find him at: …@…
    The interview is also inherently important: you will be evaluated on your attitude towards research, and your will towards academic and scientific stuff. The selection tends to discard people who are not really interested in Ph.D, and are only probably interested to follow no more than 1 year research studies, while waiting to get an industry job. So please be prepared to strongly state that you believe that the Ph.D program will help you to increase your technical preparation for a future R&D technical position in industry or to get a position in a Iranian university/research center as well.
    So I think your chances to pass the selection are high, only be prepared to carefully prepare your application and your oral interview.

نظرتون چیه
    نمیشه خلاصه اش کنی و بنویسیش. این متن طولانی رو آدم حوصله نمی کنه بخونه

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Industrial Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

بچه ها پارسال دانشگاه های رنک A شروع کرده بودن به این سیستم که همه استادا میگفتن اول اپلای کنید رسما و بعد ما بررسی می کنیم برای فاند و خیلی کم پیش میومد که جواب قطعی بدن
    امسال اکثر دانشگاه های رنک B هم به این سیستم رو آوردن. من با خیلیا تماس گرفتم ، جز یکی دوتا جواب خوب ، بقیه همه می گفتن که اول باید اپلای کنید رسما و نمره ی GRE رو هم سابمیت کنید تا بعد تازه ما بررسی کنیم و graduate director تصمیم بگیره.
    در پاسخ به اونایی که میگفتن به چند استاد هم میل بزنیم از یک دپارتمان باید بگم که 90% استادایی که جواب میدن یا نمیدن ایملتون رو forward میکنن به graduate director یا graduate office یا department chair ، من چندین ایمیل رو از graduate director دریافت کردم که مشخص میشد که استاده میل رو forward کرده.
    برای همین خیلیا می گفتن که اگه میل زدید به یکی و تا یک هفته جواب نگرفتید ، به بعدی بزنید. حالا سوال اینجاس که حتی اگه موضوع ایمیلتون یکی باشه و ابراز علاقتون به نفر دوم طوری نباشه که با نفر اول 100% مغایر باشه، باز هم با این که اینا forward میکنند و آمار شما پیش graduate director بد میشه، باز هم میل بزنیم به نفر سوم مثلا بعد یک هفته؟
    خیلی اوضاع امسال خرابه ظاهرا .
    تنها راه سعادت بشر.......... فکر مثبت و کمک به هم نوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •