صفحه 37 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647871375371037 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 361 تا 370 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط chagh
    سلام من به يه استاد تو دانشگاه خيلی خوبی email زدم اون هم اين جواب رو بهم داده. به نظر شما من برای اين دانشگاه اقدام کنم و جواب اين استادو چی بدم که باهاش در تماس بمونم؟ اصلا اين چقدر template هست؟

Dear Chagh
    I'm pleased to hear that you're interested in our program and in my research. If you want to pursue a PhD here, your first task is to be admitted into our graduate program. At the University of xxx, the admissions process is handled entirely by an admissions committee, whose membership changes each year. Individual professors do not make admissions decisions, and I cannot estimate your chances of being admitted. Students that are admitted usually receive some form of financial support automatically, and have full flexibility in choosing an advisor.

I encourage you to visit the xxx admissions web site if you have further questions about the application process. Please note that the deadline application this year is coming up soon.

If you decide to apply to our program, please feel free to mention in your application that you have contacted me (for example in the statement of purpose). Best of luck with your graduate school applications!

مرسی از جوابهاتون
    1-کاملا تمپلیت هست
    2-گفته پذیرش دادن دست اون نیست و graduate committee تصمیم میگیره
    3-تو اینجور دانشگاهها معمولا استادها همینطوری جواب میدن و چون انتخاب با اونها نیست بیشتر از این نمیتون بگن
    4-مگراینکه از اعضای graduate committee جواب خوب بگیری که بتونی رو فاند حساب کنی در غیر اینصورت تا حدودی شانسی هست و به رزومت بستگی داره
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

how can we communicate? Are you in ...? There is certainly some overlap with my interests and your background, but to see whether we could work together would require that we discuss this in detail.
    خوب بگم چگونه با هم در ارتباط باشیم؟( بگم تلفنی؟چتی؟ایمیلی؟چی بگم؟) نظرتوتن راجع به این ایمیل چیه؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط asir
    how can we communicate? Are you in ...? There is certainly some overlap with my interests and your background, but to see whether we could work together would require that we discuss this in detail.
    خوب بگم چگونه با هم در ارتباط باشیم؟( بگم تلفنی؟چتی؟ایمیلی؟چی بگم؟) نظرتوتن راجع به این ایمیل چیه؟
    ازشون بخواین که آیا امکان داره به آفیسشون زنگ بزنید و باهاشون صحبت کنید
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2008
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    من اواسط سپتامبر بود که همین جوری داشتم توی سایت همه ی دانشگاهها دنبال اساتیدی می گشتم که دقیقا روی فیلدی کار می کنند که خودم دوست دارم. اگرم منفی بودن جواباشون واضح بود معمولا، یعنی مثلا می گفتن ما دانشجوی جدید نمی گیریم الان یا فقط دکترا می گیریم.
    یکیشون اینو گفت:
    Niloofar,

I looked at your resume. Good work. I am assuming you are interested in ****

Let me know when you have applied
    بعد ازونجا که دانشگاه بسیار عالیه و حتی دوست من با فوق از تهران اونجا رد شده بود( به GRE Verbal گیر میدن حسابی و با استادی در تماس نبود) دیگه پیگیری نکردم. تا اینکه باز وسوسه شدم باهاش تماس بگیرم. همش جوابامو کوتاه میده ازش پرسیدم منو یادته؟ دارم اپلای می کنم بهت خبر بدم آیا؟ یک کلمه گفت YES
    بعد باز 2 هفته بعدش پرسیدم ازش که یعنی واقعا ؟؟؟ هنوز دانشجوی مستر می گیری؟ باز جواب داد :
    I will still take some new students next fall
    سوالای دیگه هم ازش می پرسم همش کوتاه جوای میده ...حالا هم اپلای کردم
    باز بهش گفتم می شه تماس بگیرم ؟؟؟ علاوه بر تلفن آفیس تلفن خودشو هم داد!
    حالا قبل از اینکه بهش زنگ بزنم... می شه نظرتونو راجع به اینجور جواب دادنش بگید؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

Hi Niloo;

Regarding there is not either an appealing special word showing he/she will hire you or a repulsive one pushing off you, I beleive you could raise a question and see what will be the answer. Ask him/her whether she/he will support either your application or yourself as a funded student or not. If he/she is decisive in hiring you as a graduate student, he/she will let you know about. I myself think that professor is in side of accepting you as his/her first email suggests. That was a good job you applied. Stick contacting him/her convincing him/her you will be the right person for a graduate place under his/her advisory position.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2008
    ارسال‌ها

to niloofar:

معمولا استادهایی که سرش شلوغه از این جوابای کوتاه می دن. به نظرم زیادم بهش گیر نده . به نظر من استاده عقیده داره که تو شانس پذیرش داری و ضمنا داره درخواستهایی رو که داره بررسی می کنه که بهترین دانشجو رو انتخاب کنه. من جای تو بودم apply می کردم. البته استاد countdown هم نکته خوبی رو اشاره کرده که به نظزم اجرای اون هم خوبه...

Senior Member saheb آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

to ASIR

به استادت نامه بزن و بگو كه خوشحال مي شي از سرق تفلن بيشتر باهاش صحبت كني خودت يه وقتي را به عنوان نمونه بگو و بعد نظرش را بخواه پيش قذم شي خيلي بهتره
    HAPPINESS

سلام دوستان
    نظرتون راجع به اين ايميل چيه؟

Dear Applicant,

I am currently looking for outstanding and committed graduate students
    to work in the areas of XX and/or
    X

Carefully read the information given in:
    Xl and submit all
    necessary documents as outlined there. Since I am currently in research
    leave at a different institution, I ask you to submit all the documents
    electronically directly to me. Do not send any MSWord attachments, that
    is, only PDF or bitmaps (PNG, JPG or GIF files).

Include transcripts from ALL your previous degrees and a course
    description of all the courses relevant to the areas of robotics and
    optimisation. Additionally, please include a brief (1 page maximum)
    statement of purpose. There, you should outline what motivates you to
    pursue a graduate degree *under my supervision* based on *my research
    interests*. Clearly indicate how do you see your qualifications and
    your own interests fit along my research programme. For some details on
    my research areas you can visit my website at:
    X
    Last but not least, indicate if you are willing and able to provide some
    of your own funds. Although this is not strictly necessary, it may help
    when a final decision is made, since research funds are often quite limited.

Regards,
    You think you can or you can't either way you're right

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط harmonica221
    سلام دوستان
    نظرتون راجع به اين ايميل چيه؟

Dear Applicant,

I am currently looking for outstanding and committed graduate students
    to work in the areas of XX and/or
    X

Carefully read the information given in:
    Xl and submit all
    necessary documents as outlined there. Since I am currently in research
    leave at a different institution, I ask you to submit all the documents
    electronically directly to me. Do not send any MSWord attachments, that
    is, only PDF or bitmaps (PNG, JPG or GIF files).

Include transcripts from ALL your previous degrees and a course
    description of all the courses relevant to the areas of robotics and
    optimisation. Additionally, please include a brief (1 page maximum)
    statement of purpose. There, you should outline what motivates you to
    pursue a graduate degree *under my supervision* based on *my research
    interests*. Clearly indicate how do you see your qualifications and
    your own interests fit along my research programme. For some details on
    my research areas you can visit my website at:
    X
    Last but not least, indicate if you are willing and able to provide some
    of your own funds. Although this is not strictly necessary, it may help
    when a final decision is made, since research funds are often quite limited.

Regards,
    تمپلیت هست
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

به harmonica221

به نظر من template هست.
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید