صفحه 39 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849891395391039 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 381 تا 390 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

genemi;

Almost near a template , this reply has still no special for you. A message is valued when making you distinct among the other applicants. This reply could be sent to anybody asking them meet some requirements. I think the best thing is to augment the score of your speaking secion; otherwise the professor will have a dim considertation to your case. "This early stage," stated by him/her, shows he/she is awaiting to receive some more emails and then making final decisions. No doubt, there would be applicants who will hold scores equal or more than 26 in this section, specially if the ranking of the univ is among the top.

پیش فرض پاسخ : جواب این ایمیل استاد را چه باید داد؟ نظر شما در مورد این ایمیل چیست؟

سلام دوستان
    نظرتون راجع به این میل چیه؟من الان چه کاری باید انجام بدم؟

[left]Your academic record is outstanding and I you could fit well into our research activities. Unfortunately, my available funds are being used to support existing students, and I do not have the resources to support another student. You might explore the possibilities of getting a teaching assistantship from the department, and if that is successful we could collaborate on research work. Good luck.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Darya sharifi
    سلام دوستان
    [left]Your academic record is outstanding and I you could fit well into our research activities. Unfortunately, my available funds are being used to support existing students, and I do not have the resources to support another student. You might explore the possibilities of getting a teaching assistantship from the department, and if that is successful we could collaborate on research work. Good luck.
    اگر template هم نباشه بهتون گفته که فاند نداره و شما خودتون باید دنبال فاند باشین
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Darya sharifi
    سلام دوستان

راستش همونطور که نوشته متاسفانه فاند نداره. معمولا استادهایی که فاند ندارن جوابهای خیلی خوبی میدن
    کار خاصی که نمیشه کرد مگراینکه دپارتمان بهت فاند بده که در اونصورت با هرکی دوست داشته باشی میتونی کار کنی.گرفتن اینجور فاندها هم یکم سخت هست
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    ارسال‌ها

Hello, your e-mail inquiry to ... was referred to me.

To find out if our program is doing the type of research you are interested in, please go to our faculty website. You can click on individual faculty and see what each is doing in research. If you find one compatible, you should mention this person in your expanded goals statement that you submit with your graduate application to the program.
    نظرتون چیه؟ و بعد این حرفا توضیح داده که چی مهمه و اینکه چه کارهایی در اونجا انجام میدهند چه مهارتهایی می خواهندو و درسها و ..
    چرا این استادا منو پاس می دهند و آیا این بده یا خوب؟ این نوع پاس کاری؟ من در این دانشگاه از چند استاد خوشم میاد ولی گفته یکی بگم؟ چیکار کنم؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط asir

To find out if our program is doing the type of research you are interested in, please go to our faculty website. You can click on individual faculty and see what each is doing in research. If you find one compatible, you should mention this person in your expanded goals statement that you submit with your graduate application to the program.
    نظرتون چیه؟ و بعد این حرفا توضیح داده که چی مهمه و اینکه چه کارهایی در اونجا انجام میدهند چه مهارتهایی می خواهندو و درسها و ..
    چرا این استادا منو پاس می دهند و آیا این بده یا خوب؟ این نوع پاس کاری؟ من در این دانشگاه از چند استاد خوشم میاد ولی گفته یکی بگم؟ چیکار کنم؟
    به نظر template میاد
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط asir

به نظر من template میرسه - من یه دو جین از اینا تا حالا گرفتم اونم از چه دانشگاههایی - مثل برکلی
    دیشب خواب دیدم بزرگ شدم. خواستم برگردم، کفش هایم اندازه ام نبود.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

یکی از استادها بعد از 58 روی اینو بهم گفته:
    Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for your interest in our graduate program. I usually get one or two new students every year. You are encouraged to apply. However please understander that I can't promise any financial support at this early stage. If you take ibt TOFEL and score a 26 on the speak part of the exam., I will give you special consideration. For application please go to
    می دونم چیز خاصی نگفته، فقط بگین در جوابش چی بگم؟
    بگم مرسی بابت جواب سریعتون! لطفا بگین بهش چی بگم؟
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidi123
    یکی از استادها بعد از 58 روی اینو بهم گفته:
    Dear  Mohammad,

Thank you for your interest in our graduate program.  I usually get one or two new students every year.   You are encouraged to apply.  However please understander that I can't promise any financial support at this early stage.   If you take ibt TOFEL and score  a 26 on the speak part of the exam., I will give you special consideration.    For application please go to
    می دونم چیز خاصی نگفته، فقط بگین در جوابش چی بگم؟
    بگم مرسی بابت جواب سریعتون! لطفا بگین بهش چی بگم؟
    اینو دیدی؟
    http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/ind...html#msg100255
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط countdown
    genemi;

Almost near a template , this reply has still no special for you. A message is valued when making you distinct among the other applicants. This reply could be sent to anybody asking them meet some requirements. I think the best thing is to augment the score of your speaking secion; otherwise the professor will have a dim considertation to your case. "This early stage," stated by him/her, shows he/she is awaiting to receive some more emails and then making final decisions. No doubt, there would be applicants who will hold scores equal or more than 26 in this section, specially if the ranking of the univ is among the top.
    آفرین به countdown که از همون اول تشخیص داد که این template ئه. ;D

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •