صفحه 449 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 349399439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459499549949 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,481 تا 4,490 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط leilajavan نمایش پست ها
    بچه ها این تمپلیته؟
    چون هیچی از رزومه من یا خودم نگفته و به نظرم خیلی کلی میاد
    The application process is highly competitive and admission decisions
    are made by a committee in consultation with potential supervisors.
    Students who are admitted in our program are offered a scholarship and
    a guaranteed position as Teaching Assistants or Research Assistants.
    The amount of financial support is in the website of the university.
    I have yet to decide whether to take in a new graduate student. Given
    current funding formulas, visa students (from countries other than
    Canada) must be truly exceptional to be competitive. A decision to
    admit a student will depend on the pool of applicants and my own
    funding situation. If you decide to submit an application, you may
    wish to state my name as a potential supervisor. This will allow me to
    review your file first or redirect it to some of my colleagues as
    appropriate.
    Kind regards,
    AP
    به نظر تمپلت میاد. احتمالا یه همچین متنی رو گذاشته کنار و هر دانشجوی اینترنشنالی ایمیل میزنه همینو جواب میده..

Global Moderator

Simon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

بله اين حتما يه ايميل كليه و بطور خاص به شما ارسال نشده.
    من يكي از اينا داشتم كه استاده زحمت به خودش نداده بود اسم دپارتمان رو تغيير بده . به هر حال نگران نباش. اميدوارم كه زودتر نتيجه بگيري.
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش آمریکا
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش کانادا

شبیه ساز آزمون تافل را از کجا دانلود کنیم؟
    از پاسخ دادن به پیام خصوصی یا پیام بازدید کننده ایی که در سطح انجمن قابل مطرح کردن است معذورم.

با سلام
    من به یه استاد خیلی خوف ایمیل زدم و گفتم علاقه مندم باهات کار کنم و ...این جوابو بهم داد

Thanks for sending me this. I forwarded your information to our PhD coordinator,
    and I told her I'd be happy to discuss your application with her.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

آقا به نظر شما به این ایمیل چه جوابی بدم؟ (با هزینه مشکلی ندارم)
    Thank you for your application, you have a very interesting resume.

The position is still vacant, but I am still looking for funding. Do you have any opportunities in providing your own funding (some kind of exchange scholarship e.g.)?

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arash_itook نمایش پست ها
    آقا به نظر شما به این ایمیل چه جوابی بدم؟ (با هزینه مشکلی ندارم)
    Thank you for your application, you have a very interesting resume.

The position is still vacant, but I am still looking for funding. Do you have any opportunities in providing your own funding (some kind of exchange scholarship e.g.)?
    خوب بگید که هزینه تون رو خودتون میدید.

بچه ها یه استادی اینجوری جواب داده:
    Dear Niloufar Emami,
    thank you very much for your interest. I forwarded your request and your résumé to our Director for Graduate Academic Affairs at the College of Architecture, Mrs. ###. She will contact you for any further questions.
    Sincerely,

بعد من براش زدم که می تونم اسمش رو به عنوان سوپروایزر بیارم و اینجوری جواب داده:
    Dear Niloufar Emami,
    yes, if you are admitted to the PhD program at our College of Architecture, I might become one of your advisors.
    Best Regards,

به نظرتون به این استاد چی میشه گفت؟ اصلا میشه درباره فاند و اینا باش حرف زد؟ فیلد کاری اش دقیقا همونیه که من توی تزم کار کردم

ApplyAbroad Champion
    hossein2266 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nilooapply نمایش پست ها
    بچه ها یه استادی اینجوری جواب داده:
    Dear Niloufar Emami,
    thank you very much for your interest. I forwarded your request and your résumé to our Director for Graduate Academic Affairs at the College of Architecture, Mrs. ###. She will contact you for any further questions.
    Sincerely,

بعد من براش زدم که می تونم اسمش رو به عنوان سوپروایزر بیارم و اینجوری جواب داده:
    Dear Niloufar Emami,
    yes, if you are admitted to the PhD program at our College of Architecture, I might become one of your advisors.
    Best Regards,

به نظرتون به این استاد چی میشه گفت؟ اصلا میشه درباره فاند و اینا باش حرف زد؟ فیلد کاری اش دقیقا همونیه که من توی تزم کار کردم
    با سلام

شما مي تونيد باهاشون در مورد فاند صحبت كنيد اما معمولا اين تيپ اساتيد جواب قبلي رو تكرار خواهند كرد و ايميل شما رو به منشي دپارتمان يا ... forward مي كنند تا جواب سوال شما رو بده. در اين شرايط، بهتر اينه كه هم ازشون در مورد فاند خودشون بپرسيد و هم اينكه به دنبال اساتيد ديگه بگرديد، موفق باشيد.
    تاريخ ثابت كرد انسان مذهب را ساخت، اما مذهب انسان را نساخت.
    والاترين مذهب بشر، انسانيت است و كامل ترين كتابش، عقل و قدرت انديشيدن. پس آفريدگار را در خود بيابيد!

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ghlobe نمایش پست ها
    خوب بگید که هزینه تون رو خودتون میدید.
    بنظرتون امکانش هست که فاند بده؟

Member BehnoushHajian آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    بیوتکنولوژی، دانشگاه شیراز-دانشگاه بوعلی سینا
    ارسال‌ها

به نظرتون این جواب به اپلای کردی میارزه ؟
    Dear Ms. Hajian, Thank you for your interest in our PhD program. Both programs that I am a member of (BCMB and GST) recruit students centrally, rather than into specific labs. My lab might be appropriate for you, but you also have the option of joining another lab at the end of the first year. The GST program is less competitive to get into, but you should only apply if you are well prepared for the topic area of GST, which is the interface between computational and experimental biology (the website explains this better). BCMB is more competitive; it is a more traditional program in experimental molecular biochemistry. GST Applications are due January 15. If the GST office (Kay Gardner) has all the information we need from you by Jan 15 (incl letters of recommendation, list of graded courses that you have taken, see website for details), then GST will pay for your application fee ($60).
    Your GRE scores are in the range of students that we admit. However, the GRE plays only a small part in our admission decision. Very important considerations are letters of recommendation, background of the student (coursework), personal statement, fluency of English both speaking and listening. We also interview all competitive applicants over the phone. I hope that you will apply. Do you have contact with other Iranian students at UT? If not I could possibly put you in touch with one.
    من اینجا زاده شدم، که اسب هایش همه بی تابند، دخترانش آرام، من خندیدن با چشمان تر را اینجا آموختم، من زائر دائم این خاکم که زادگاه من است، و عاشق امربر این خاکم که میهن من است، این سرزمین معطر، با آتش و خشم و گناه و درد، سرزمین مقدس من است...

ApplyAbroad Champion
    hossein2266 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط BehnoushHajian نمایش پست ها
    به نظرتون این جواب به اپلای کردی میارزه ؟
    Dear Ms. Hajian, Thank you for your interest in our PhD program. Both programs that I am a member of (BCMB and GST) recruit students centrally, rather than into specific labs. My lab might be appropriate for you, but you also have the option of joining another lab at the end of the first year. The GST program is less competitive to get into, but you should only apply if you are well prepared for the topic area of GST, which is the interface between computational and experimental biology (the website explains this better). BCMB is more competitive; it is a more traditional program in experimental molecular biochemistry. GST Applications are due January 15. If the GST office (Kay Gardner) has all the information we need from you by Jan 15 (incl letters of recommendation, list of graded courses that you have taken, see website for details), then GST will pay for your application fee ($60).
    Your GRE scores are in the range of students that we admit. However, the GRE plays only a small part in our admission decision. Very important considerations are letters of recommendation, background of the student (coursework), personal statement, fluency of English both speaking and listening. We also interview all competitive applicants over the phone. I hope that you will apply. Do you have contact with other Iranian students at UT? If not I could possibly put you in touch with one.
    كسي كه اين جوابو داده آدم با حوصله اي بوده، بنابراين همونطور كه خودش در جمله آخر به نوعي با ايجاد سوال خواسته كه ارتباطشو با شما ادامه بده، بهتره كه از طريق ايميلهاي بيشتر ارتباطتونو با ايشون ادامه بدين و هم اينكه از دانشجوهاي ايراني اونجا اطلاعات بهتري راجع به چند و چون كار بگيريد و بعد براي Apply در اون دانشگاه تصميم گيري كنيد، موفق باشيد.
    تاريخ ثابت كرد انسان مذهب را ساخت، اما مذهب انسان را نساخت.
    والاترين مذهب بشر، انسانيت است و كامل ترين كتابش، عقل و قدرت انديشيدن. پس آفريدگار را در خود بيابيد!

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •