صفحه 599 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 994995495895905915925935945955965975985996006016026036046056066076086096496991099 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 5,981 تا 5,990 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

یه ایمیلی دریافت کردم
    به نظرتون راجع به فاند باهاش صحبت کنم یا خودش میدونه؟

Dear Mehran,

Thank you for your e-mail. I think you have an interesting background that will align well with my current research. I am accepting graduate students at this point. I would like to discuss further your availability, you mentioned you will be coming in the Fall 2013, and specific research interested either via e-mail or skype.

Kind regards,

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

به تمام دوستانی که میپرسن راجع به فاند بپرسیم یا نه،
    در این تاپیک بارها تاکید شده که واضح و روشن میل بزنید که استاده هم بدونه با کی طرفه. من خط اول ایمیلم قبل از اینکه بگم کی هستم و چیکار کردم، نوشتم من دنبال open position با financial support هستم. خیلی هم سریع جواب میگیرم. استاده سریع جواب میده من پوزیشن با فاند ندارم. منم تکلیفم معلوم میشه. وقتی من نمیتونم بدون فاند برم، حالا چه اهمیتی داره استاده از رزومه من خوشش بیاد یا نه، یا من نگران باشم اگه در مورد فاند حرف بزنم از دستش میدم؟!
    موفق باشید.

سلام خدمت همه دوستان عزیز هفته قبل یه ایمیل به یه استاد تو امریکا زدم اون بعد از دو روز اینطوری جواب داد :

Thank you for your interest in joining my research group. At this time, I don't have any funded positions open, but I will be submitting proposals throughout the year and may have funding available by next fall. If you are not looking for funding, then there may also be other possibilities.
    I also expect to submit two proposals this year on new topics:

1. Investigation of the effects of climate change on water availability in Neve Basin
    2. Investigation of the relationship between streambed topography and surface water/groundwater exchanges

You are welcome to contact me later in the academic year to check back on the availability of funding for any of these projects. Or if you do not need funding, you are welcome to apply to the program and express your interest in one of these projects. After we review the applications and make admissions selections, we will identify potential students for projects.

منم 5 روز پیش براش ایمیل زدم :

Thank you for your useful advices. These two research areas that you proposed are really interesting for me and I'd like to work on them specially on xxxxxx, but I'm Iranian and it's so hard
    for Iranian students to make a life without any support. I look forward to hearing from you.

متاسفانه هنوز بهم جواب نداده خواهشا راهنمایی کنین
    ممنون از کمکهای بی دریغتون

I'm Iranian and it's so hard
    for Iranian students to make a life without any support
    شاید لازم باشه زمان بیشتری برای دریافت جواب صبر کنید و شایدم ایمیلی که زدید الان جوابی نداره و بعدا که پروپوزال هاش تصویب شد باید دوباره بهش ایمیل بزنید.... ولی در کل فکر میکنم اینطوری نمیگفتید بهتر بود .. اینکه نیاز به ساپورت مالی دارید و اینکه ایرانی هستید دو مقوله کاملا جداست و ربطی به هم نداره .. بعدم استاده قراره شما رو تو طول تحصیل ساپورت کنه نه کل زندگی

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

بچه ها این جواب خوبیه؟

It's nice to hear from you.
    Based on your academic background, I would like to encourage you to apply for our doctoral program.
    Once you are accepted, you have an opportunity to work with me here.
    حالا راجب فاند ازش سؤال کنم؟

Junior Member tannazsh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط parsaparin نمایش پست ها
    سلام خدمت همه دوستان عزیز هفته قبل یه ایمیل به یه استاد تو امریکا زدم اون بعد از دو روز اینطوری جواب داد :

Thank you for your interest in joining my research group. At this time, I don't have any funded positions open, but I will be submitting proposals throughout the year and may have funding available by next fall. If you are not looking for funding, then there may also be other possibilities.
    I also expect to submit two proposals this year on new topics:

1. Investigation of the effects of climate change on water availability in Neve Basin
    2. Investigation of the relationship between streambed topography and surface water/groundwater exchanges

You are welcome to contact me later in the academic year to check back on the availability of funding for any of these projects. Or if you do not need funding, you are welcome to apply to the program and express your interest in one of these projects. After we review the applications and make admissions selections, we will identify potential students for projects.

منم 5 روز پیش براش ایمیل زدم :

Thank you for your useful advices. These two research areas that you proposed are really interesting for me and I'd like to work on them specially on xxxxxx, but I'm Iranian and it's so hard
    for Iranian students to make a life without any support. I look forward to hearing from you.

متاسفانه هنوز بهم جواب نداده خواهشا راهنمایی کنین
    ممنون از کمکهای بی دریغتون
    من فکر می کنم شما با توجه به وضعیت دلار و وضعیت اقتصادی فعلی ما بهترین کارو کردید. بحث علاقه علمی یک طرف، بحث اینکه خدای نکرده وسط یک کشور غریبه معطل مسائل و گرفتاری های شدید مالی شید هم یک طرف!! موقعیت های دیگه رو امتحان کنید...

Member your_star آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    TTU-Geotechnical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان این یعنی چی؟
    Pls consider applying for a UMGF fellowship through the University for support and I will consider accepting you for a fall 2013 start date

این الان نظرش رو من مثبته؟چه جوابی بهش بدم؟اون umgf هم graduate fellowship هست.
    That's Me In The Corner
    That's Me In The Spotlight
    Losing My RELIGION

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    TTU-Geotechnical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Zephyr نمایش پست ها
    بچه ها این جواب خوبیه؟

It's nice to hear from you.
    Based on your academic background, I would like to encourage you to apply for our doctoral program.
    Once you are accepted, you have an opportunity to work with me here.
    حالا راجب فاند ازش سؤال کنم؟

به نظرم هم درمورد فاند بپرس و هم اینکه موقع پرکردن فرمها بپرس باید اسمش رو بنویسی یا نه.تا نظر دوستان با تجربه چی باشه
    با احترام
    That's Me In The Corner
    Losing My RELIGION

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان به نظرتون جواب بدم یا فقط اپلای کنم؟
    Thank you for your interest in our program. … has a strong research group in control systems and we would be pleased to evaluate your application into the program. Unfortunately it is too early now to know whether there will be funding available to you as a Research or Teaching Assistant working under my or my colleagues’ supervision. If you wish to apply, we will certainly evaluate you along with the other candidates in the upcoming months as we start to have a better idea what funding would be available.

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    TTU-Geotechnical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mhz_ir نمایش پست ها
    دوستان به نظرتون جواب بدم یا فقط اپلای کنم؟
    Thank you for your interest in our program. … has a strong research group in control systems and we would be pleased to evaluate your application into the program. Unfortunately it is too early now to know whether there will be funding available to you as a Research or Teaching Assistant working under my or my colleagues’ supervision. If you wish to apply, we will certainly evaluate you along with the other candidates in the upcoming months as we start to have a better idea what funding would be available.
    به نظر من فقط میتونی بپرسی رزومه ات به نظرش چه طوره و اینها ؟گرچه متاسفانه پاسخش خیلی امیدوار کننده نیست و کمی شبیه به تمپلیته.اگر رزومه ات قوی هست به نسبت رنک دانشگاه اپلای کن وگرنه به نظر من دنبال کیسهای دیگه باش.
    با احترام
    عزیزان منتظر نظرتون در مورد این پست هستم:
    پست5988
    That's Me In The Corner
    Losing My RELIGION

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید