صفحه 603 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 1035035535935945955965975985996006016026036046056066076086096106116126136537031103 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 6,021 تا 6,030 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    shahrouz آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD, Chemical Engineering- Monash Uni- Aus
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Dear ....
    Have you applied to our program yet? If not, please apply using the online application form. Our Chemical and Biological Engineering Dept has many faculty with interests in bioengineering and polymer science and I am sure you will find a suitable person to work with. I will most likely take new students. Best of luck with your applications Sincerely,
    نظرتون چیه؟ چی کار می شه؟
    از میان دو واژه انسان و انسانیت؛ ‬‫اولی در میان کوچه ها‬،‫و دومی در لابلای کتابها سرگردان است‬...
    PhD positions:Switzerland*** Netherlands***Norwa

Member tesoke آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer & Information Sciences at the University of Delaware
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. جواب یکی دیگه هم این طوری بود:

Thank you for your interest. I do have an opening for a graduate research assistant in my lab. We have a extensive research program in "radio channel signal processing" and are looking for PhD students interested in wireless networking, RF propagation modeling, and statistical signal processing. Your educational and research experience sounds like it might have prepared you for research in these areas. More information about our research is available at:
    http://span.ece.utah.edu/
    I am forwarding your email to Luke Cavanagh, who will help navigate you through the application process to our department.

Thank you for your interest in my lab

به نظرتون مزه ی دهان این یکی چطوره؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    ارسال‌ها

به نظرتون چه جوری میشه همچنان به مکاتبات با این استاد رو ادامه داد:
    Thank you for your interest at GATech. Your background sounds very interesting. At this point, we are not aware of our funding situation and admissions for the following year. We have several research proposals pending, the outcome of which should become available in the next few months. I encourage you to apply to GATech geosystems, and we can talk further on the funding opportunities as they come available. The graduate student office would be glad to help you with putting your application package together (http://www.ce.gatech.edu/people/staff/6014/overview)

Let me know if you have any more questions.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    ارسال‌ها

یه استادی تو یه دانشگاه رنک زیر 100 آمریکا این جواب رو به من داده:
    Thank you for your interest in the group. At this time, I do not
    have sufficient external funding to support more students. If you are
    able to bring your own funding, you're more than welcome to join our
    group. I wish you luck with your endeavors, and feel free to check in
    with me in the future.

این میگه که من خودم فاند ندارم بدم. اما مگه خود دانشگاه هم فاند نمیده؟ یعنی الان من باید قید این استاد رو بزنم چون فاند نداره؟ نموتم رو حساب جوابش اپلای کنم و امید داشته باشم که دانشگاه خودش فاند بده بهم؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ata_sh نمایش پست ها
    یه استادی تو یه دانشگاه رنک زیر 100 آمریکا این جواب رو به من داده:
    Thank you for your interest in the group. At this time, I do not
    have sufficient external funding to support more students. If you are
    able to bring your own funding, you're more than welcome to join our
    group. I wish you luck with your endeavors, and feel free to check in
    with me in the future.

این میگه که من خودم فاند ندارم بدم. اما مگه خود دانشگاه هم فاند نمیده؟ یعنی الان من باید قید این استاد رو بزنم چون فاند نداره؟ نموتم رو حساب جوابش اپلای کنم و امید داشته باشم که دانشگاه خودش فاند بده بهم؟
    Fund رو اختصاص میدن به اساتید و اونا هستند که این پول رو برای شما در نظر میگیرند، این استاد در هر صورت بودجه مالی نداره ولی ممکنه با استاد دیگه ای توی همون Department تماس بگیری که Fund داره.
    ویرایش توسط brad11alpha : October 2nd, 2012 در ساعت 11:48 AM

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط tesoke نمایش پست ها
    سلام. جواب یکی دیگه هم این طوری بود:

Thank you for your interest. I do have an opening for a graduate research assistant in my lab. We have a extensive research program in "radio channel signal processing" and are looking for PhD students interested in wireless networking, RF propagation modeling, and statistical signal processing. Your educational and research experience sounds like it might have prepared you for research in these areas. More information about our research is available at:
    http://span.ece.utah.edu/
    I am forwarding your email to Luke Cavanagh, who will help navigate you through the application process to our department.

Thank you for your interest in my lab

به نظرتون مزه ی دهان این یکی چطوره؟
    1. Opening نداره
    2. چیز خاصی نگفته فقط راهنماییت کرده

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط shahrouz نمایش پست ها
    Dear ....
    Have you applied to our program yet? If not, please apply using the online application form. Our Chemical and Biological Engineering Dept has many faculty with interests in bioengineering and polymer science and I am sure you will find a suitable person to work with. I will most likely take new students. Best of luck with your applications Sincerely,
    نظرتون چیه؟ چی کار می شه؟
    فقط گفته احتمال داره دانشجو بگیره، Template هست.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sharifi22570 نمایش پست ها
    حقا ماها ایرانیم!! کارشناسیم و مقاله دارم چندا تا isi با بهترین معدل از تران و اینا.... بعد به یه ایرانی ایمیل زدم گفته وقتی میخوای به دانشگاه ههای امریکا کیل بدی باید از 4 بگی معدلت رو. من این همه جا میل دادم خیلیا هیچی نگفتن و حتی خواستنم. شماها تبدیل کردین؟ از کجا؟ اخه تبدیل کردنش کار هر کسی نیست!!! چی کار کنم حالا به نظرتون؟ جای اینکه رزومه ببینه نظر بده اینو زده..
    کاری نداره تبدیلش که، یه نسبت ساده ی X/20=?/4 هست. در ضمن میتونی به صورت درصدی هم بیاری، مثلا 89%

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط tesoke نمایش پست ها
    سلام. من حدودا به 80 تا استاد ایمیل زدم. 4 تاشون گفتند اپلای کن. 4 تاشون هم گفتند که دانشجو نمی گیرند و یکی هم خوشش اومد و مقاله هام را خواست. یکی از استادهایی که گفت اپلای کن، در مورد شانسم برای پذیرش پرسیدم که جواب زیر را داد. به نظر شما پیامش خوبه یا خیلی چیزی نمی گه؟
    It is likely that you would be admitted to UCSD. So if you are asking about whether your chances are high just for admission, then the answer is yes. However, financial aid offers are rare, and are made as a group decision by all the faculty in a given discipline. So I would say that your chances for a financial aid offer are not high. Typically we have about 300 or more applicants to one disciplinary area (such as communications theory and systems) and we have about 30 or 40 people that we would consider to be in the top group. I think that given your CV and journal papers you would probably be in the top group. But at that point only about 10 people get offers of financial aid. So in that sense the chances are not high.
    معمولا وقتی از شانس Admission حرف میزنیم، با Fund هست. توی این Email گفته که احتمال Fund کمه، حالا نمیدونم وقتی از یکی خوشش اومده چرا باید احتمال Fund ضعیف باشه. بهتره بیشتر بری جلو، به نظر میاد که بتونی Fund هم بگیری.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط farsam1984 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من ایمیلی به شکل زیر از یکی از دانشگاه های استرالیا دریافت کردم، میخواستم بدونم نظرتون چیه ؟ میشه روش حساب کرد؟...و مهمتر از اون اینکه آیا میشه اعتماد کرد و مقالات در دست اماده سازی و مقلات تاره submit شده رو بهشون داد؟

با تشکر

Dear Farsam

Thank you for your interest doing your study in our School. Your CV is
    acceptable and you have shown that you are a good student.
    I would like to introduce my colleague Dr * who is an
    expert in Robatics Applied in Bioengineering.

If your qualification is good enough according to Dr *'s standard
    and he agreed, you may be able to work with both of us, having me as
    your second supervisor.

To begin considering you as a potential student, please provide me a
    list of your references and forward me the pdf file of all of your
    publications.

Should you have any question please contact me.

kind regards
    با خودش صحبت کنی بهتره، تو که قرار نیست همون لحظه که براش فرستادی Admission بگیری. یه خرده صبر کن مقاله هایی که Submit کردی روشن شه بعد براش بفرست. این چیزی که گفته برای شروع صحبت هاست وگرنه تو باید Application رو بفرستی که تا اوم موقع وضعیتت فکر کنم روشن باشه.
    ویرایش توسط brad11alpha : October 2nd, 2012 در ساعت 11:58 AM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •