صفحه 622 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 1225225726126136146156166176186196206216226236246256266276286296306316326727221122 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 6,211 تا 6,220 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    FIU
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

میشه بگین من رو این ایمیل حساب کنم و اپلای کنم ؟؟؟

Thank you for your interest in my group. I have applied for some NSOM funding, as well as some other funding, and I will have a position that would be well-suited for you only if those funds are awarded. You can apply to ... and list me as a potential supervisor to get the process going, or wait until I know more about those funds (which will be in Spring 2013).

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    FIU
    ارسال‌ها

و همچنین این ایمیل ؟؟ این تمپلیت هستش ؟؟

Thank you for writing to me; you have an impressive CV and your background is suitable for working in my lab. I strongly advise you to apply to the PhD program in the EE department at USC.

Please write to Ms. Nat Valuncha, our Graduate Coordinator, if you have any question regarding the application process or the admission requirements.

I will contact you once you have submitted your application. Best wishes.

Member your_star آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    TTU-Geotechnical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sadegh_1987 نمایش پست ها

و همچنین این ایمیل ؟؟ این تمپلیت هستش ؟؟
    اولی رو حتما اپلای کن ،اگه فاند بگیره(که یحتمل هم میگیره)شما هم رو هم ساپورت میکنه.
    دومی هم ازت خوشش اومده به نظرم درباره ی فاند بپرس و بعد تصمیم بگیر.با احترام.
    That's Me In The Corner
    That's Me In The Spotlight
    Losing My RELIGION

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، دوستان ممنون میشم یکی منو راهنمایی کنه.
    من یه ایمیل زدم به یه استاد و ایشون گفتش که علاقه منده که بقیه ی مدارکو ببینه و خلاصه گفت اپلای کن. دیروزم مدارکم رسید همه. سوال من اینه که من الان به استاده بگم مدارکم رسیده؟ چی بگم اصلاً؟ آخه میخوام بدونه که پیگیرم و یه جورایی میخوام بشناسه منو. مثلاً میخوام اینو بزنم خوبه به نظرتون؟:
    Dear ......

As you mentioned in your previous email, I completed the online application and sent all the required documents as soon as possible.

It will be a great honor for me to work under your supervision.
    I am eagerly and hopefully looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

اگه کسی راهنماییم کنه که یه جور خوبی بگم ممنون میشم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Florida State University, Biophysics
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان

ایا این تمپلیت هست؟ اگر نیست، آیا فایده ای دارد که دوباره ایمیل بزنم بهش تا جواب درستی بگیرم؟ یا در همین ایمیل ج نا امید کننده است؟
    ممنون

My group will have openings for Fall 2013. However, admission to my
    department is determined by a department committee, not by individual
    research groups. Please see the web page ------
    and click on the Prospective Students/Graduate Students tab for
    application information.

Hope to see you in the Fall,

Junior Member max88 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2012
    ارسال‌ها

بچه ها من تا الان جوابی از استادا نگرفتم. اگه تا زمان ددلاین، اوضاع همینجوری بمونه، چجوری باید چند تا از دانشگاه ها رو برای اپلای انتخاب کنم؟
    اپلای فال 2013- دانشگاه های آمریکا وو کانادا- مهندسی برق- دکترا

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط golnaz_h نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

ایا این تمپلیت هست؟ اگر نیست، آیا فایده ای دارد که دوباره ایمیل بزنم بهش تا جواب درستی بگیرم؟ یا در همین ایمیل ج نا امید کننده است؟
    ممنون

My group will have openings for Fall 2013. However, admission to my
    department is determined by a department committee, not by individual
    research groups. Please see the web page ------
    and click on the Prospective Students/Graduate Students tab for
    application information.

Hope to see you in the Fall,
    به نظر، بله، تمپلیت هست. همه چیز به کمیته مربوط هست و نه به استاد.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط r_reza نمایش پست ها
    سلام، دوستان ممنون میشم یکی منو راهنمایی کنه.
    من یه ایمیل زدم به یه استاد و ایشون گفتش که علاقه منده که بقیه ی مدارکو ببینه و خلاصه گفت اپلای کن. دیروزم مدارکم رسید همه. سوال من اینه که من الان به استاده بگم مدارکم رسیده؟ چی بگم اصلاً؟ آخه میخوام بدونه که پیگیرم و یه جورایی میخوام بشناسه منو. مثلاً میخوام اینو بزنم خوبه به نظرتون؟:
    Dear ......

As you mentioned in your previous email, I completed the online application and sent all the required documents as soon as possible.

It will be a great honor for me to work under your supervision.
    I am eagerly and hopefully looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

اگه کسی راهنماییم کنه که یه جور خوبی بگم ممنون میشم.

سلام این جوری بگو
    As we discussed in previous mail,
    I have completed online application and sent all the required items to the university to be considered for fall 2013.
    Would you please kindly check it and let me know about my application process?
    I am really enthusiastic to work under your supervision in field of......

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    .Sincerely yours

Thank you for your interest in my group. I have applied for some NSOM funding, as well as some other funding, and I will have a position that would be well-suited for you only if those funds are awarded. You can apply to ... and list me as a potential supervisor to get the process going, or wait until I know more about those funds (which will be in Spring 2013).
    به نظرم گزینۀ خیلی خوبی هست و البته بسته به جواب‌های دیگه‌ای که داشتین میتونین روش حساب کنید و اپلای کنید.

دوستان من این ایمیلو با کلی زحمت نوشتم و کلی ویرایش شده تا به اینجابرسه. تقریبا به پنجاه درصد استادایی که فرستادم جواب دادن. (بگذریم که جواباشونمالی نبوده ) ولی در کل گفتم اینجا بذارم. به نظرم مفید باشه اگه دوستان خواستناستفاده کنن

Dear Dr Ben-Akiva :

I am a second year graduate student of transportation planning at Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. I'm doing research on transportation modeling which concentrates mostly on traffic safety. In my thesis, I'm introducing and comparing some new approaches to model injury severity of pedestrians. These approaches include latent class models, hazard models, simultaneous models, etc. I've also been doing some research on logistics, transportation demand and public transportation demand as well. Whats more, I'm contributing in a state of the art research about assessment of highway LOS using fuzzy logic. I was fascinated by your research interests as it was so close to my interests and field of research.
    Now that I have finished my first year of graduate study, I'm looking forward to continuing my studies in the PhD transportation program of the MIT (for fall 2013). I have attached a brief resume of mine to this email that contains further information about my qualifications and experiences. I will be really glad if you accept me as your research assistant. I believe that your answer will define my situation for applying to MIT as I'm interested in working under your supervision.
    Since I cant afford to pay for my tuition fees and cost of living, It would be nice of you to inform me about your plan to select a PhD student and financially support him or her in the next year.

Thanks in advance.
    Sincerely,

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •