صفحه 623 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 1235235736136146156166176186196206216226236246256266276286296306316326336737231123 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 6,221 تا 6,230 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amir_p نمایش پست ها
    دوستان من این ایمیلو با کلی زحمت نوشتم و کلی ویرایش شده تا به اینجابرسه. تقریبا به پنجاه درصد استادایی که فرستادم جواب دادن. (بگذریم که جواباشونمالی نبوده ) ولی در کل گفتم اینجا بذارم. به نظرم مفید باشه اگه دوستان خواستناستفاده کنن

Dear Dr Ben-Akiva :

I am a second year graduate student of transportation planning at Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. I'm doing research on transportation modeling which concentrates mostly on traffic safety. In my thesis, I'm introducing and comparing some new approaches to model injury severity of pedestrians. These approaches include latent class models, hazard models, simultaneous models, etc. I've also been doing some research on logistics, transportation demand and public transportation demand as well. Whats more, I'm contributing in a state of the art research about assessment of highway LOS using fuzzy logic. I was fascinated by your research interests as it was so close to my interests and field of research.
    Now that I have finished my first year of graduate study, I'm looking forward to continuing my studies in the PhD transportation program of the MIT (for fall 2013). I have attached a brief resume of mine to this email that contains further information about my qualifications and experiences. I will be really glad if you accept me as your research assistant. I believe that your answer will define my situation for applying to MIT as I'm interested in working under your supervision.
    Since I cant afford to pay for my tuition fees and cost of living, It would be nice of you to inform me about your plan to select a PhD student and financially support him or her in the next year.

Thanks in advance.
    Sincerely,
    این واقعا ایمیل خوبی است. مختصر و مفید و کاملا جهت دار. من فقط دو پیشنهاد کوچک دارم:
    1) بجای اینکه بگوییدGraduate هستید دقیقا اسم دوره تان را بنویسید مثلا I am a second year M.Sc. student in Transportation Planning
    2) بجای It would be nice of you to inform me بنویسید I'll appreciate if you let me know

Junior Member tannazsh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان!
    من اول تشکر می کنم از زحمت همه کسایی که وقتشون و انرژی شونو می ذارن اینجا امثال منو راهنمایی می کنن...
    من یه ایمیل گرفتم به نظرتون برا دانشگاهش اپلای کنم یا نه؟! دد لاینش اول دسامبره من برا امسال به GREکه از ملزوماتشونه نرسیدم! این ایمیل لحظه آخر شانسی اومده! لطفا راهنمایی کنید و ممنون!

Dear Tannaz –
    Thank you so much for e-mailing me your interest in our PhD program! I am glad Dr. .... suggested you e-mail me.
    I would encourage you to apply to our PhD program; however, what I cannot guarantee is that I can fund you. So, if you do apply, and I hope you do, then we can review your entire application and go from there. If you are accepted and we can fund you, we will.
    Thanks again for your interest.

بچه ها من رشتم کامپیوتره اما چون زمینه کاریم با ریاضی و اقتصاد هم نزدیکه به استاداشون میل زدم یک میل از یک نفرشون گرفتم میشه راهنماییم کنین چی بگم بهش؟

Thank you for your email. I would be delighted to discuss you research interests with you upon your arrival at HEC. However, please note that I am not a member of the Computer Science Department, but of the Institute of Applied Economics. Therefore, I am not privy to information regarding acceptance to the M.Sc. in Computer Science. As far as I am concerned, I will accept new M.Sc. students in the Fall of 2013. In your case, it will most likely be a "co-supervision" between me and a faculty member of the Computer Science Department.

I wish you the best of luck for your application.

Junior Member tannazsh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mahsa68 نمایش پست ها
    بچه ها من رشتم کامپیوتره اما چون زمینه کاریم با ریاضی و اقتصاد هم نزدیکه به استاداشون میل زدم یک میل از یک نفرشون گرفتم میشه راهنماییم کنین چی بگم بهش؟

Thank you for your email. I would be delighted to discuss you research interests with you upon your arrival at HEC. However, please note that I am not a member of the Computer Science Department, but of the Institute of Applied Economics. Therefore, I am not privy to information regarding acceptance to the M.Sc. in Computer Science. As far as I am concerned, I will accept new M.Sc. students in the Fall of 2013. In your case, it will most likely be a "co-supervision" between me and a faculty member of the Computer Science Department.

به نظر میاد ایشون نهایتا می تونه شما رو در صورت پذیرفته شدن تو اون دانشگاه به صورت استاد مشاور در طرح مشترک بین دپارتمانهاتون برداره! نمیتونه راهنماتون بشه و مسائل ای از قبیل فاند و ... رو براتون پوشش بده... عملا کمک چندانی به شما نمی شه در این حالت! شما با استادای دیگه در تماس باشید سوپروایزر اصلی تونو پیدا کنید... موفق باشید.

Member your_star آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    TTU-Geotechnical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط tannazsh نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان!
    من اول تشکر می کنم از زحمت همه کسایی که وقتشون و انرژی شونو می ذارن اینجا امثال منو راهنمایی می کنن...
    من یه ایمیل گرفتم به نظرتون برا دانشگاهش اپلای کنم یا نه؟! دد لاینش اول دسامبره من برا امسال به GREکه از ملزوماتشونه نرسیدم! این ایمیل لحظه آخر شانسی اومده! لطفا راهنمایی کنید و ممنون!

Dear Tannaz –
    اگه GRE میخوان و شما به هیچ عنوان نمیتونید نمره رو حتی بعد از ددلاین بهشون برسونید بطور خودکار حذف میشید.
    با فرض اینکه بتونید برسونید(باید بپرسید که میتونید بعد از کاندیشنال اکسپتنس بدید بهشون یا خیر) گفته الان مطمئن نیستم فاند بگیری باید قبول شه اپلیکیشنت بهت فاند میدم ،موقعیت به نسبت خوبی هست برای اپلای.
    That's Me In The Corner
    That's Me In The Spotlight
    Losing My RELIGION

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mahsa68 نمایش پست ها

شما اگر برای رشته کامپیوتر پذیرش میخواهید نباید به استادهای دانشکده های دیگر (ریاصی یا اقتصاد و غیره) ایمیل بزنید چون کسانی که عضو دانشکده کامپیوتر نباشند نمیتوانند در پذیرش آن دانشکده نقشی داشته باشند ولو زمینه کاری شان هم مرتبط باشد. بعد از پذیرش گرفتن و رفتن به دانشگاه میتوانید با آنها تماس بگیرید که مشاور تز شما بشوند.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Robotics (PhD) - University of Windsor
    ارسال‌ها

Question پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام
    از یکی از دانشگاه های استرالیا اینطوری جواب گرفتم
    University of New South Wales

Dear Farsam

Your work on bipedal robots fits quite well with some of our interests. Please note, however, that the Australian system for funding PhD students is that they must apply themselves directly for a scholarship from the commonwealth government. You can find more information on this by going to our school's web site or to the graduate research school's site

به نظر شما، جوابش مثبته ؟ چیکار باید انجام بدم ؟ (من کلا برای ترم فال 2013 به بعد میتونم اقدام کنم چون که فعلا سربازم تا آخراردیبهشت انشا الله)

ضمنا تاریخ های اسکولارشیپ دانشگاه به این صورته

Semester 1, 2013 application outcomes - Candidates will be notified of application outcomes from 19th October 2012 onwards
    deadline: Semester 1, 2013: 31 August 2012 – 5:00pm AEST

Semester 2, 2013 International Research Candidate Scholarships - it is expected that applications for Semester 2, 2013 scholarships will open
    in January 2013
    deadline: Semester 2, 2012: 19 April 2012 – 5:00pm AEST

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Robotics (PhD) - University of Windsor
    ارسال‌ها

Question پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام
    می خواستم نظرتون رو راجب به ایمیل در یافتی زیر از یکی از دانشگاه های استرالیا بدونم.
    Dear Mr Farzadpour,

Thank you for your email and interest in joining RMRL.
    In order to join our research lab, any prospective candidate must gain admission into PhD program at Monash University. If you do not require a scholarship, then you can apply at any time, and the admission process is more straight forward. Do you require a scholarship(s)?

If you require a scholarship(s), Monash has two rounds of scholarships - one in mid year (May/June, already passed for 2012), the other in October 2012. It must be emphasized that the scholarships are very competitive.
    These generally require prospective candidates have averages of 80%+ for undergraduate (Bachelor), and 85%+ for graduate (Masters). Further, most students from Iran are now applying with a few published papers - e.g. a couple of international conference (English) papers, as well as 1-2 international journal (English and |SI-listed) papers, for them to be competitive in the ranking process for such scholarships.

Our research lab (RMRL) focuses on fundamental research in the areas of dynamics and control, mechanisms and robotics, mechatronics, automation and manufacturing sciences, and complex and autonomous systems research. Examples of our research programs include the following: micro/nano manipulation and mechanisms and systems, robotic assisted surgery, robotic assisted micro/nano surgery - cell surgery, complex and autonomous systems including mobile robotics and UAVs, intelligent sensing and control, robotic fibre placement for manufacture of composite components, and many more.

Finally, all prospective students are required to have the IELTS or TOFEL with the acceptable scores.
    Please visit Monash Graduate School web site.
    The application for admission and admission/scholarship(s) are on-line.
    Please keep me informed of your application process - please also send me a copy of your application for comments/feedback.

Best wishes and regards,

ظاهرا شرط 80% نمره برای معدل ضروریه. درسته ؟
    آنجا که معدل لیسانس من 14.22 و فوق لیسانسم 17.11 بوده آیا می تونم واسه این دانشگاه (Monash) برای دکترا اقدام کنم ؟

با تشکر

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    بیولوژی دانشگاه تهران
    ارسال‌ها

بچه ها نظرتون راجع به این ایمیل چیه؟
    Dear Dr ....,

My name is *** and I am a graduate student in Biology at University of Tehran,the most prestigious university in Iran and the best school in Biological sciences in the country.I want to continue my graduate studies in Molecular Biology and I am interested in your field of research.I would like to know if you have any vacancy for a graduate student next year (fall 2013). I attached my resume for further details on my current and previous education.

King Regards,

Senior Member Gela آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer science-State university of New York at Buffalo
    ارسال‌ها

فرزانه جان من اگر جای شما باشم به جای تعریف از دانشگاهی که توش درس می خونم درباره ی تز خودم و مهم ترین فعالیت های مرتبطم اشاره میکنم. کاور لتر اولین چیزی هست که مخاطب میبینه، شما یجورایی فروشنده هستی، قضیه رو جذاب کن!!

موفق باشی،

برای دانلود نرم افزار شبیه ساز بخش Listening TOEFL iBT کلیک کنید.
    سوال خود را در انجمن ارسال کرده و لینک را به پروفایل من بفرستید.
    درباره ی وضعیت فاند و پذیرش مستر/دکترا سوال نپرسید چون من اطلاعی ندارم.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •