صفحه 760 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 2606607107507517527537547557567577587597607617627637647657667677687697708108601260 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 7,591 تا 7,600 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام نظرتون درباره این دو تا ایمیل چیه؟ به نظرتون می تونم امیدوار باشم؟ تو جواب نامه چی بگم؟

Thank you for writing, and for your interest in my group's research. I am impressed with your accomplishments to date. While your admission will depend on a committee's decision, I believe you would be a fine candidate for the Ph.D. program in chemistry.

I cannot be sure whether my group will have vacancies in the fall of 2014, but it is certainly possible. I would encourage you to apply to our program. Naturally I expect there may be other research groups you might want to join as well; when I chose my Ph.D. program, it was precisely because I could see myself joining any of several groups. If you are admitted, and chose to come to ---- university, I will certainly remember your early interest in my group.

I wish you the best of luck in the meantime. Sincerely,

I would be happy to consider your application to my research group. However, things are very different in Canada than Iran. You must first apply and be accepted to the University of ----- before I can make an offer to you of a position. This means you must look at the ----- website and determine if you are eligible for admittance. Then you must apply and suggest me as a potential supervisor. Once all of that is complete, I will be able to look at your application package and make you an offer.

If you plan to go ahead and apply, please let me know so I can keep you in mind for next fall.

Good luck with the application,

Dear xxx,

Thank you for you e mail. Yes, you are working in an area where our interests are. Yes, we take graduate students, but you have to go through online application process. I am copying this to our graduate director, Prof. xxx too. Also we have couple Iranian students, you may be able to find their contact information from our website.

If you are applying to xxx, through the online application system, please contact prof. xxx and let me know once you apply.

دوستان نظرتون چیه؟ از این جور جواب ها چراغی روشن میشه؟ .

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط monaH نمایش پست ها
    سلام نظرتون درباره این دو تا ایمیل چیه؟ به نظرتون می تونم امیدوار باشم؟ تو جواب نامه چی بگم؟

Thank you for writing, and for your interest in my group's research. I am impressed with your accomplishments to date. While your admission will depend on a committee's decision, I believe you would be a fine candidate for the Ph.D. program in chemistry.

I cannot be sure whether my group will have vacancies in the fall of 2014, but it is certainly possible. I would encourage you to apply to our program. Naturally I expect there may be other research groups you might want to join as well; when I chose my Ph.D. program, it was precisely because I could see myself joining any of several groups. If you are admitted, and chose to come to ---- university, I will certainly remember your early interest in my group.

I wish you the best of luck in the meantime. Sincerely,

I would be happy to consider your application to my research group. However, things are very different in Canada than Iran. You must first apply and be accepted to the University of ----- before I can make an offer to you of a position. This means you must look at the ----- website and determine if you are eligible for admittance. Then you must apply and suggest me as a potential supervisor. Once all of that is complete, I will be able to look at your application package and make you an offer.

If you plan to go ahead and apply, please let me know so I can keep you in mind for next fall.

Good luck with the application,
    به نظر من دومی خیلی امیدوار کننده تر بود ولی چیزی در مورد فاند نگفته ، شاید بهتر باشه در اون موردم ازش بپرسین.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hockey نمایش پست ها
    Dear xxx,

Thank you for you e mail. Yes, you are working in an area where our interests are. Yes, we take graduate students, but you have to go through online application process. I am copying this to our graduate director, Prof. xxx too. Also we have couple Iranian students, you may be able to find their contact information from our website.

If you are applying to xxx, through the online application system, please contact prof. xxx and let me know once you apply.

کسی نمی تونه قطعی بگه، باید اپلای کنی تا مشخص بشه ولی خوب شانست خوبه . هم زمینه تحقیقاتیتون یکیه همم که گفته موقعی که اپلای کردی به من بگو....

Global Moderator

Simon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hockey نمایش پست ها
    Dear xxx,

تا قبل اپلاي كردن بعيد ميدونم. اما اولي با زمينه ي كاريت همخوانه.شادزي
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش آمریکا
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش کانادا

شبیه ساز آزمون تافل را از کجا دانلود کنیم؟
    از پاسخ دادن به پیام خصوصی یا پیام بازدید کننده ایی که در سطح انجمن قابل مطرح کردن است معذورم.

Senior Member mokhteh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2009
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان ما یه میل زدیم به یکی از اساتید و گفتیم که فیلدمون یکی هست و لینک مقالات ISI رو دادیم و گفتیم برای پاییز 2014 می خواییم اپلای کنیم. افتخاریه که بتونم تو گروهتون باشم و آیا پوزیشنی وجود داره احیانا برای فال 2014؟ اونم نه گذاشت نه برداشت یه راست گفت: The positions for the fall 2014 are not determined yet. I will know in spring 2014.
    الان موندم چی بگم بهش... نظرتون؟
    تاریخ این ایام را هر کس که خواهد خواند، جز این سخن از ما نخواهد راند:
    این نسل سردرگم، بر توسن اندیشه هاشان لنگ
    ، فرسنگ در فرسنگ، جز سوی ترکستان نمی رانند؛
    تاریخ پیش از خویش را باری نمی خوانند.

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mokhteh نمایش پست ها
    دوستان ما یه میل زدیم به یکی از اساتید و گفتیم که فیلدمون یکی هست و لینک مقالات ISI رو دادیم و گفتیم برای پاییز 2014 می خواییم اپلای کنیم. افتخاریه که بتونم تو گروهتون باشم و آیا پوزیشنی وجود داره احیانا برای فال 2014؟ اونم نه گذاشت نه برداشت یه راست گفت: The positions for the fall 2014 are not determined yet. I will know in spring 2014.
    چیزی نمیخواد بگید. یعنی گفته تا بهار 2014 با من تماس نگیرید.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    University of South Carolina, Chemistry
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    این یه ایمیل از دانشگاه pennysylviiana هستش که خیلی سخت دانشجو میگیره acceptance rate:12.5% اما استاد اینطوری جواب داد

Thank you for your interest in my research group. I usually hire students in my group from the pool of first year students who join UPenn chemistry graduate program. The incoming students usually are on teaching assistantship for the first year and have a chance to explore various groups before selecting their main research group. As such I advise you to formally apply to the graduate program at Penn Chemistry. Once accepted into the program, I will be more than happy to consider you as a group member.

I also strongly advise you not to limit your choices to one program/group and apply to a few graduate programs to make sure that you are selected.
    نظرتون؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer & Software Engineering at University of Waterloo
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط morteza1441 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    این یه ایمیل از دانشگاه pennysylviiana هستش که خیلی سخت دانشجو میگیره acceptance rate:12.5% اما استاد اینطوری جواب داد

Thank you for your interest in my research group. I usually hire students in my group from the pool of first year students who join UPenn chemistry graduate program. The incoming students usually are on teaching assistantship for the first year and have a chance to explore various groups before selecting their main research group. As such I advise you to formally apply to the graduate program at Penn Chemistry. Once accepted into the program, I will be more than happy to consider you as a group member.

I also strongly advise you not to limit your choices to one program/group and apply to a few graduate programs to make sure that you are selected.
    نظرتون؟
    می شه گفت که استاد مربوطه الان خیلی با رویکرد مثبت بهت گفته که الان نمی تونم به عنوان دانشجو شما رو بگیرم! بصورت معمولی و رسمی اپلای کن و بیا اینجا و اون وقت شانس بیشتری داری که تو گروهم بپذیرمت!

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer & Software Engineering at University of Waterloo
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mokhteh نمایش پست ها
    خب گفته که الان نمی تونه بهت قولی بده. البته اینکه بهار 2014 مشخص بشه که تو پاییز 2014 وضعیتش چه جوریه معمولی نیست! به نظر می رسه محترمانه به شما نه گفته. هیچی لازم نیست کاری بکنید، فقط مکالمه و دیالوگ رو خاتمه بدین و ازش تشکر کنین تا شاید اگه در آینده خواسه re-consider کنه شما رو هم در نظر داشته باشه!

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •