صفحه 833 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 3337337838238248258268278288298308318328338348358368378388398408418428438839331333 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 8,321 تا 8,330 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Zeinab19 نمایش پست ها
    I'm a graduate of Bachelor's degree in Surveying Engineering from
    University of X, X, Iran. I was selected by recognition
    Committee among top graduates. My TOEFL IBT score is 102.
    I'm so interested in continuing my education under your supervision.
    Your tremendous depth of knowledge and experience is so inspiring for me,
    since I also long to be a prosperous surveyor with the specializing in
    cadastral surveying and GIS Techniques.
    I welcome an opportunity to discuss my future research projects with
    you. I have enclosed my resume and I will gladly provide any other
    supporting materials or information upon request. Thanks for your time and
    consideration. I am looking forward to hear from you at your earliest
    convenience.
    یعنی این متن این قدر داغونه که به من اینو گفته !؟
    به نظرم انقدر که گفتید هم بد نیست. من از پاسخ استاد مربوطه این طور برداشت کردم که شما چون احتمالاً تجربه ای در زمینه نوشتن مقاله یا متون مشابه نداشتید، بهتره از این لحاظ قوی تر عمل کنید. من احتمال میدم (مطمئن نیستم) که writing تافلتون شاید خیلی بالا نبوده و مدرکی دیگری هم بر اینکه ممکنه این مهارتتون هم قوی باشه نداشته.

ApplyAbroad Superstar Tarkan78 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Br2012 نمایش پست ها
    ممنون از پاسختون

چیزی که من گفتم این بود که گفتم باشه مسئله ای نیست و یه تایم بگو تا صحبت کنیم .
    اوکی خشک و خالی که نگفتم
    به هر حال بازم ممنون از پاسختون
    بله
    منتظر باشيد از مسافرت برگردن يا سرشون خلوت شه
    اساتيد سرشون شلوغ بشه به دانشجوهاشونم جواب نميدن بعضا چه برسه به ديگران
    بالا منشين كه هست پستي خوشتر . . .
    هشيار مشو كه هست مستي خوشتر . . .
    در هستي دوست، نيست گردان خود را . . .
    كان نيستي از هزار هستي خوشتر . . .

Member jingolofski آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    BS in Mathematics & MS in Electrical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

Dear jingoOoloOofski,

In response to your e-mail and inquiry into my lab, my standard recommendation for students who e-mail me is to first apply to the doctoral program here at .........., either in Electrical and Computer Engineering, or in Robotics (with home school Elec. and Comp. Eng.). Make sure to put my name, as well as that of any other faculty your interests most align with, and let me know shortly after you are done submitting the application. I imagine that you will be aware of my publications prior to preparing the essay in order to communicate how the work aligns with your interests.

The most important part is to first get accepted since that is the limiting factor. Feel free to contact me again after you've applied and been accepted. Your CV seems strong, so for you it is simply a matter of putting together a good essay and having strong letters.

best
    میشه راهنمایی کنید که این آیا یک ایمیل تمپلت هست یا نه؟؟؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط jingolofski نمایش پست ها
    Dear jingoOoloOofski,

In response to your e-mail and inquiry into my lab, my standard recommendation for students who e-mail me is to first apply to the doctoral program here at .........., either in Electrical and Computer Engineering, or in Robotics (with home school Elec. and Comp. Eng.). Make sure to put my name, as well as that of any other faculty your interests most align with, and let me know shortly after you are done submitting the application. I imagine that you will be aware of my publications prior to preparing the essay in order to communicate how the work aligns with your interests.

The most important part is to first get accepted since that is the limiting factor. Feel free to contact me again after you've applied and been accepted. Your CV seems strong, so for you it is simply a matter of putting together a good essay and having strong letters.

best
    میشه راهنمایی کنید که این آیا یک ایمیل تمپلت هست یا نه؟؟؟
    این استاد گرامی کامل توضیح دادن که شما اول باید پذیرش بگیربد بعد میتونید روی کمک ایشان حساب کنید بنظر من یک تمپلیت با نون اضافه هست!
    An investment in knowledge used to pays the best interest
    لطفا سوالات خود را در فروم مطرح نمایید حتی شما دوست عزیز! لطفا بجای ارسال پست تشکر از گزینه "اضافه کردن به امتیاز کاربر". استفاده نمایید!

با عرض خسته نباشید. میخواستم ببینم این جوابهایی که من دریافت کردم تمپلت هستند؟ به نظرتون کدومها رو جدی فرض کنم؟

Thank you for your interest in my research and for your interest in graduate studies at .... Your marks in GRE and your GPA seems very solid. I strongly encourage you to apply for our Ph.D""

و

"I have two major research areas within soft condensed matter physics: 1. coulomb effects in soft matter and biology. 2. nonequilibrium dynamics in soft matter. I would like to do more numerical work. Yes. of course you can work with me. I currently have two students. I think one of them will be graduate soon"

و

"Glad to hear that you will apply for the program. Once you get into the program, you will have a chance to work in my lab as a rotation student for one semester. After you complete that, we will sit and talk. Of course, if I like your performance and if you still like my research, I will certainly accept you as a student in my lab. The bottom line is whether you get admitted into my lab or not really depends on you."

و

Thank you for your interest on my research. You have strong background. However, I do not have an authority to offer an acceptance to a grad school. It is done by a grad school committee. May I suggest that you apply for the grad school here at ... ?

و

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in working with me. I'd encourage you to apply to the PhD program of ..... department. If the department decides to accept you as a PhD student, I'd be glad to have you join my group.

ممنون از لطفتون

ApplyAbroad Superstar Tarkan78 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mhrazeghi58 نمایش پست ها
    با عرض خسته نباشید. میخواستم ببینم این جوابهایی که من دریافت کردم تمپلت هستند؟ به نظرتون کدومها رو جدی فرض کنم؟

Thank you for your interest in my research and for your interest in graduate studies at .... Your marks in GRE and your GPA seems very solid. I strongly encourage you to apply for our Ph.D""

و

"I have two major research areas within soft condensed matter physics: 1. coulomb effects in soft matter and biology. 2. nonequilibrium dynamics in soft matter. I would like to do more numerical work. Yes. of course you can work with me. I currently have two students. I think one of them will be graduate soon"

و

"Glad to hear that you will apply for the program. Once you get into the program, you will have a chance to work in my lab as a rotation student for one semester. After you complete that, we will sit and talk. Of course, if I like your performance and if you still like my research, I will certainly accept you as a student in my lab. The bottom line is whether you get admitted into my lab or not really depends on you."

و

Thank you for your interest on my research. You have strong background. However, I do not have an authority to offer an acceptance to a grad school. It is done by a grad school committee. May I suggest that you apply for the grad school here at ... ?

و

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in working with me. I'd encourage you to apply to the PhD program of ..... department. If the department decides to accept you as a PhD student, I'd be glad to have you join my group.

ممنون از لطفتون
    سلام
    1- اولي كه هيچي نگفته. مثل همه گفته اپلاي كن (چه متنش تمپليت باشه چه نباشه چيز خاصي نگفته)
    2- در مورد فاند ازش بپرس. بگو پله بعدي چيه؟ من از اينور اپلاي كنم تو ازون ور رديف ميكني؟
    3- اينم مثل شماره 1
    4- مثل شماره 1، تازه تصميم بر اساس كميته هس و استاد نقشي نداره
    5- اينم مثل 1

بنابراين بهترين پاسخ به نظر شماره 2 هست
    بالا منشين كه هست پستي خوشتر . . .
    هشيار مشو كه هست مستي خوشتر . . .
    در هستي دوست، نيست گردان خود را . . .
    كان نيستي از هزار هستي خوشتر . . .

سلام دوستان
    من الان پاسخ زیر رو گرفتم.
    میشه نظر بدین منظورش چیه؟ از سر باز کرده؟ یا ابراز علاقه کرده؟ البته واقعا ایمیل رو فوروارد کرده برای کسی که گفته.
    من الان بپرسم شانس این که دانشجوی شما باشم چقدر است؟

Dear Sir:

Thank you for your message, and for your interest in our Ph. D. program.

I am transfering your email to professor XXX (Cc) who is responsible of the IT Ph. D. program, and who will be able to provide you with more information regarding the program's structure and requirements.

Cordially,

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط h_hosseinioun نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من الان پاسخ زیر رو گرفتم.
    میشه نظر بدین منظورش چیه؟ از سر باز کرده؟ یا ابراز علاقه کرده؟ البته واقعا ایمیل رو فوروارد کرده برای کسی که گفته.
    من الان بپرسم شانس این که دانشجوی شما باشم چقدر است؟

Dear Sir:

Thank you for your message, and for your interest in our Ph. D. program.

I am transfering your email to professor XXX (Cc) who is responsible of the IT Ph. D. program, and who will be able to provide you with more information regarding the program's structure and requirements.

Cordially,
    دوست خوبم این ایمیلی خیلی معمولی هست نکته خاصی نداره و ایشان ایمیل شما را به مسیول پذیرش دانشگاه فوروارد کردن همین چیزی بیشتری نمیشه تفسیر کرد
    An investment in knowledge used to pays the best interest
    لطفا سوالات خود را در فروم مطرح نمایید حتی شما دوست عزیز! لطفا بجای ارسال پست تشکر از گزینه "اضافه کردن به امتیاز کاربر". استفاده نمایید!

باز هم سلام
    ببخشید که باز سئوال می پرسم
    یک استاد دیگه از من transcript خواسته. منظورش متن پایان نامه است آیا؟ یا چی هست؟
    تشکر

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Saaaaam نمایش پست ها
    دوست خوبم این ایمیلی خیلی معمولی هست نکته خاصی نداره و ایشان ایمیل شما را به مسیول پذیرش دانشگاه فوروارد کردن همین چیزی بیشتری نمیشه تفسیر کرد
    تشکر بسیار
    حوب این نشون نمیده که شاید یک شانسی از نظر استاد داشتم؟
    البته الان مهم برای من این هست که چی جواب بدم. بپرسم می توانم دانشجوی شما باشم یا خیر؟ چون استاد خوبی است و نمی خوام شانسم رو از دست بدم.
    نشکر مجدد

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •