صفحه 904 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 4048048548948958968978988999009019029039049059069079089099109119129139149541004 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 9,031 تا 9,040 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Senior Veteran
    Mechatronic آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE-ME
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Ukabed90 نمایش پست ها
    منم به نظرم همین طور هست. من تا الان یک جا با اطمینان 99% اکسپت کردم که تو همین رده هاست ولی به دلیل مسائل اب و هوا ترجیح می دم از این دانشگاه آفر داشته باشم. حالا صبر میکنم ببینم چی میشه.
    شما با اون 99 درصد پیش برید. دانشگاه خوب و قابل قبولی هست. ارزشش رو داره؛ خصوصاً ایالتش!
    ضمناً فکر کنم نمرۀ مجموع GRE موجود و شاید رکورد مقالات موجودتون باعث شده برید توی راند بعدی پذیرش.
    پس بهتره روی آفر نقدتون برنامه ریزی کنید.
    آینده‌ای خواهم ساخت که گذشته‌ام جلویش زانو بزند!

به دلیل محدودیت زمانی، از پاسخگویی به پیام های خصوصیِ قابل طرح در فورِم معذورم.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان من به یک استاد کانادا ایمیل زدم آیا پوزیشنی هست؟ میل خودم و جوابشو می زارم تا نظر بدین که منظورش چیه؟ منظورش اینه که فاند نداره؟ ممنون

این جوابشه:
    Dear ...,

There are no positions available but you can apply for admission for graduate studies. Is a copy of your master thesis available electronically in English?

Best regards,

این ایمیل من که فرستادم:

Dear Prof. ....,

I hope you would not mind my contacting. My research experience is highly fitted to your research areas. Would you please let me know if there is any position in your group?

I am attaching my CV.

Thanks,

سلام دوستان

خیلی ممنون میشم بگید چه جوابی به این استاد بدم. خیلی فوریه.

راستش من به استاد ایمیل زدم که کی جواب پذیرش و فاند میاد. جواب داده که :

We were waiting for your GRE scores. Our assumption was that you were going to re-take the GRE. This is what my notes indicate.

Can you e-mail both Prof. .... and me the GRE score (percentile) on the Verbal, Quantitative and AWA sections?

منم جواب دادم که:

am sorry, I have not retaken GRE exam. Since I thought the deadline for providing new GRE scores was passed and it would not be applicable to provide it late.

I just took one GRE exam in Nov 9 (2013), and my score and percentile is as the following:

اونم جواب داد که :

At the outset, I want to say 15% on the verbal component and 35% on analytical reasoning is very low. I am writing this to let you know my reaction to that GRE score. I am sure you also realize this.

That said, I will bring the matter up for discussion with Prof. ..... and get back to you. I will speak to him towards the end of the week.

منم میخوام جواب زیر رو بدم، بد نیست که؟؟؟؟؟؟

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I realize that. Since, after defense of my M.Sc. thesis, I only had about 1 month to prepare for it, I got low score in GRE exam. I should have asked you about the possibility of retaking GRE exam.

I appreciate your taking time and evaluating my application and I respect your decision.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Potential نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

خیلی ممنون میشم بگید چه جوابی به این استاد بدم. خیلی فوریه.

راستش من به استاد ایمیل زدم که کی جواب پذیرش و فاند میاد. جواب داده که :

We were waiting for your GRE scores. Our assumption was that you were going to re-take the GRE. This is what my notes indicate.

Can you e-mail both Prof. .... and me the GRE score (percentile) on the Verbal, Quantitative and AWA sections?

منم جواب دادم که:

am sorry, I have not retaken GRE exam. Since I thought the deadline for providing new GRE scores was passed and it would not be applicable to provide it late.

I just took one GRE exam in Nov 9 (2013), and my score and percentile is as the following:

اونم جواب داد که :

At the outset, I want to say 15% on the verbal component and 35% on analytical reasoning is very low. I am writing this to let you know my reaction to that GRE score. I am sure you also realize this.

That said, I will bring the matter up for discussion with Prof. ..... and get back to you. I will speak to him towards the end of the week.

منم میخوام جواب زیر رو بدم، بد نیست که؟؟؟؟؟؟

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I realize that. Since, after defense of my M.Sc. thesis, I only had about 1 month to prepare for it, I got low score in GRE exam. I should have asked you about the possibility of retaking GRE exam.

I appreciate your taking time and evaluating my application and I respect your decision.

Thank you for letting me know your reaction. But, please consider that the fact that I am not a native speaker has affected my performance in Verbal and Writing sections. These low scores are not proper indicators of my potential success in future.

خودتون رو از تا نندازید. وقت نداشتم خوب نیست. با اعتماد به نفس جواب بده. بگو نمرات همه تو ایران همین حدوده و نمره کوانت اهمیت بیشتری داره برای بچه های فنی

خیلی ممنون از پاسخ قبلی به سوالم.

میشه در مورد ایمیل زیر هم نظر بدید

به من قراره 20هزار دلار فاند بدن، من امروز ایمیل زدم که آیا باید شهریه دانشگاه رو بدم یا نه، این جواب رو داد.
    نگران شدم

the Research Assistantship has been allocated to you, but we would need to know within the next couple of weeks whether you accept it or not. The Assistantship grants you tuition waiver but not fees. You would be responsible for paying whatever the fees are. Again, the ISO (International Students Organization) can no doubt tell you more about this.

منظورش چیه؟

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Potential نمایش پست ها
    خیلی ممنون از پاسخ قبلی به سوالم.

میشه در مورد ایمیل زیر هم نظر بدید

به من قراره 20هزار دلار فاند بدن، من امروز ایمیل زدم که آیا باید شهریه دانشگاه رو بدم یا نه، این جواب رو داد.
    نگران شدم

the Research Assistantship has been allocated to you, but we would need to know within the next couple of weeks whether you accept it or not. The Assistantship grants you tuition waiver but not fees. You would be responsible for paying whatever the fees are. Again, the ISO (International Students Organization) can no doubt tell you more about this.

منظورش چیه؟

تویشن نمی دین. اما فی که مقدارش ترمی نزدیک 1000 دلار هست رو باید بدین.

خیلی ممنونم .... یعنی از 20000 باید بدم؟ آآیا 20هزاری که میدن کافیه برای fee و خوابگاه و غذا؟؟؟ ایالت لوئیزیانا است

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان این جواب چطوره؟ امیدی هست؟

Austin,

Thank you for contacting me. I do not have funding in place at the moment,
    but have several proposals under consideration which, if funded, would
    initiate in the coming winter. Your CV seems to be a good match for those
    proposals since they involve................................. If you are still
    looking for a position in the fall (Sept./Oct.) please don't hesitate to
    contact me again --- at that point I will know about funding status of those
    proposals.

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط austin نمایش پست ها
    دوستان این جواب چطوره؟ امیدی هست؟

Austin,

Thank you for contacting me. I do not have funding in place at the moment,
    but have several proposals under consideration which, if funded, would
    initiate in the coming winter. Your CV seems to be a good match for those
    proposals since they involve................................. If you are still
    looking for a position in the fall (Sept./Oct.) please don't hesitate to
    contact me again --- at that point I will know about funding status of those
    proposals.
    دوست عزیز
    بنظر من پاسخی معمولی به حساب می یاد نه اینجوری هست که بگم استاد گفته ازت 100 در صد همایت می کنم و نه رد کرده بنظرم در اب نمک قرار میده شما را تا بتونه از بین داوطلبان بهترین را انتخاب کند.
    ارتباط را قطع نکن ولی همه گزینه ها را در نظر بگیر
    An investment in knowledge used to pays the best interest
    لطفا سوالات خود را در فروم مطرح نمایید حتی شما دوست عزیز! لطفا بجای ارسال پست تشکر از گزینه "اضافه کردن به امتیاز کاربر". استفاده نمایید!

سلام بچه ها
    من به یه استادی توی آلمان ایمیل زدم که جواب زیر رو بهم داد
    Dear XXX,

For doing Master's at Aachen, you do not have to find any position in any research group. You may apply directly to the Master's course co-ordinators. I cannot comment on your potential to be admitted at RWTH Aachen.

Wish you good luck !
    پس یعنی تو آلمان RA کلا نمیدن؟! پس برای گرفتن کمک هزینه چیکار باید بکنم؟ کسی هست که خبر داشته باشه؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •