صفحه 949 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 4498498999399409419429439449459469479489499509519529539549559569579589599991049 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 9,481 تا 9,490 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط azi_9085 نمایش پست ها
    سلام. من به یه استاد تو کانادا ایمیل زدم و این جوابو به من داد:

You can apply to the department for admission in September 2015.
    If you mention that you are interested in xxx we will see your
    application. Information on how to apply is available on the Web
    at: <xxx>.
    Applications are usually made in the fall.

We typically get several strong applications from Iran from people
    with good GPA's. When we do admit students from Iran, the initial
    admission is usually to the M.Sc. program. Unfortunately we usually
    have very few positions and will have to decline excellent applicants.

من به ایشون گفتم میخوام واسه پی اچ دی اپلای کنم. الان این قسمتی که قرمز کردم رو متوجه نشدم. این یعنی اولویشون کسایی هست که واسه مستر اپلای میکنن؟
    بعد اینکه این دانشگاه گفته قبل اپلای واسه خودتون سوپروایزر پیدا کنید. منم بهش گفتم میخوام شما سوپروایزرم بشی ولی در باره این چیزی نگفت. الان این جوابش یعنی اینکه بهش امیدی نداشته باشم؟ یا اینکه جواب بدم و ازش در مورد این قضیه بپرسم.
    بعد اینکه اینجا اپلیکیشن فی خیلی زیاده. به نظرتون در مورد فاند بپرسم؟ میترسم این همه پول بدم بعد بگه پول نداریم.
    As I understood, they downgrade PhD applicants from Iran to master degrees
    As I know even Toronto University doesn't do that, what the heck is this one I dont know.
    I cannot see anything positive in his/her email that increase your chance for getting admission from this university. You have to compete with others, and in the best, you will be admitted for master program.
    Getting a master degree is not bad, as others who take PhD also should take alot of courses, so no big difference between taking a master and then PhD or just PhD.
    I think for this case, you can ask about financial support and maybe about your chance for getting financial support.
    Personal recommendation: Go through other options and dont waste you time and money for here.
    Again, it is up to you to apply or not, because I didnt mean you have no chance for getting admission with fund.

Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط khalas نمایش پست ها
    این cheers که بعضا یه استاد آخر جمله یعنی قبل اسمش میاره دقیقا به چه معنی هستش؟!
    به سلامتی - در این کاربرد یک نوع خداحافظی دوستانه و غیررسمی است.

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

با سلام
    میشه بگید الان تو این ایمیل بارقه ای از امید دیده میشه یا نه؟ اینا همش دو پهلو حرف میزنن. من گیج شدم. الان باید ازش سوال بپرسم؟
    Thanks for your interest; it’s good to hear from you.

Yes, I will be accepting new grad students for fall 2015. Applications will go through Pitt’s Department of Psychology, so you should check their webpage for more details: http://www.psychology.pitt.edu/graduate/how-apply

One thing to keep in mind is that Cognitive and Social are separate programs here at Pitt, as in most departments. So, you will have to decide which is of greater interest to you (although you can apply to more than one). My lab's research is much more in the area of cognition—i.e., language processing and decision-making.

I hope this is useful! Please let me know if you have any further questions that I can answer.

Scott

---

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط setayeshjoon نمایش پست ها
    با سلام
    میشه بگید الان تو این ایمیل بارقه ای از امید دیده میشه یا نه؟ اینا همش دو پهلو حرف میزنن. من گیج شدم. الان باید ازش سوال بپرسم؟

Yes, I will be accepting new grad students for fall 2015. Applications will go through Pitt’s Department of Psychology, so you should check their webpage for more details: http://www.psychology.pitt.edu/graduate/how-apply

One thing to keep in mind is that Cognitive and Social are separate programs here at Pitt, as in most departments. So, you will have to decide which is of greater interest to you (although you can apply to more than one). My lab's research is much more in the area of cognition—i.e., language processing and decision-making.

I hope this is useful! Please let me know if you have any further questions that I can answer.

Scott

---
    من توی میل هام تجربه کردم. معمولاً میل هایی که لینک گذاشته، تمپلت هست و من فکر کنم جواب سریع برات اومد بعد اینکه میل زدی. اما خط آخرش...

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط setayeshjoon نمایش پست ها
    با سلام

Scott

---
    شما بطور واضح از ایشون در مورد شانس پذیرفته شدن تون و امکان گرفتن فاند سوال کرده بودید؟ یا اینکه صرفا گفته بودید دوست دارم با شما کار کنم؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ghlobe نمایش پست ها
    شما بطور واضح از ایشون در مورد شانس پذیرفته شدن تون و امکان گرفتن فاند سوال کرده بودید؟ یا اینکه صرفا گفته بودید دوست دارم با شما کار کنم؟
    این ایمیل اول من بود. جواب سریع نیومد بعد دو روز فکر کنم اومد.
    Dear professor .,

I hope I have caught you at an appropriate time.
    This is an M.A. in ... a B.S. in .....
    I would like to pursue my study at PhD level in .... especially in ...... In this regard, I have reviewed the research that you have conducted. Accordingly, as a result of some relevant interesting mutual research in ....and since I know the full process of paper writing, I found that it is likely to be an exceptional opportunity for me to study at .... under your supervision. Thus, I would be pretty grateful if you could check my CV, which is enclosed in attachment, and assess my abilities, background, etc. and then let me know whether you are currently accepting graduate students. Should you need any more information, please do contact me.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

بعدشم اینو پرسیدم که هنوز جواب نداده
    Dear professor ...,

Thank you for your kind response. It was really helpful.

Both of them seems appealing to me but decision-making is great. And since I am good with math, Cognitive processes are preferable to Social subjects.

I would appreciate it if you would tell me whether I have any chance to be admitted under your supervision.

Yours Faithfully,

ویرایش توسط Mechatronic : September 20th, 2014 در ساعت 12:01 AM

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

به نظر من همیشه بطور مشخص در ایمیلتون این رو هم سوال کنید که آیا فاندی بصورت RA برای شما موجود خواهد بود که بتونید از آن طریق هزینه ها و شهریه را پوشش بدهید یا نه.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان و اساتید فروم سلام
    من تقریبا بعد از 3 ساعت از ارسال ایمیل به استادی در کانادا ---------> متن زیر رو فرستاده برام

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your interest. However, at this stage I’m not sure about my funding for the next academic year to make sure that I can financially support my future graduate students. It will be known no earlier than mid April 2015. Also, because of your low GPA, I don’t think that you will be eligible to get fund from other sources at the university. So, you can send email to me again after that time and I will let you know my status. However, as the deadline for application submission id usually end of the year (December 2014), you can check other professors and if you want you can apply for admission in advance.

حالا جالبه من اصلا حرفی از فاند هم نزدم (یعنی نیازی ندارم به فاند)
    به نظر شما بفرمایید من الان چیکار کنم. استاد از زمینه تحقیقاتیم خوشش اومده که سریع جواب داده و فقط مشکلش الان فانده واسه من ؟؟ یا کلا سرکارم گذاشته ؟؟
    لطفا هر کدام از دوستان تجربه دارند پاسخ بدهند چون خیلی برام مهمه چیکار کنم
    متشکر

ApplyAbroad Hero ehsan1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Génie des Matériaux-Université du Québec(Material Eng. Msc)
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط peterson نمایش پست ها
    دوستان و اساتید فروم سلام
    من تقریبا بعد از 3 ساعت از ارسال ایمیل به استادی در کانادا ---------> متن زیر رو فرستاده برام

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your interest. However, at this stage I’m not sure about my funding for the next academic year to make sure that I can financially support my future graduate students. It will be known no earlier than mid April 2015. Also, because of your low GPA, I don’t think that you will be eligible to get fund from other sources at the university. So, you can send email to me again after that time and I will let you know my status. However, as the deadline for application submission id usually end of the year (December 2014), you can check other professors and if you want you can apply for admission in advance.

حالا جالبه من اصلا حرفی از فاند هم نزدم (یعنی نیازی ندارم به فاند)
    به نظر شما بفرمایید من الان چیکار کنم. استاد از زمینه تحقیقاتیم خوشش اومده که سریع جواب داده و فقط مشکلش الان فانده واسه من ؟؟ یا کلا سرکارم گذاشته ؟؟
    لطفا هر کدام از دوستان تجربه دارند پاسخ بدهند چون خیلی برام مهمه چیکار کنم
    متشکر
    مجيد عزيز
    اگه استادي سريع يا دير جواب ميده دليلي بر هيچ چيز نيست!
    دوما استاد هيحوقت سركارتون نميذاره!
    بنظرم بحث فاند كه منتفيه، اگه فاند نميخاهيد بهش سريع ايميل بزنيد و بگيد كه خودتون شخصا هزينه هاتونو متقبل ميشيد.

موفق باشيد.
    کربلایم آرزوست...

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ehsan1983 نمایش پست ها
    مجيد عزيز
    اگه استادي سريع يا دير جواب ميده دليلي بر هيچ چيز نيست!
    دوما استاد هيحوقت سركارتون نميذاره!
    بنظرم بحث فاند كه منتفيه، اگه فاند نميخاهيد بهش سريع ايميل بزنيد و بگيد كه خودتون شخصا هزينه هاتونو متقبل ميشيد.

موفق باشيد.
    آقا احسان گل
    من تازه شروع کردم به مکاتبه و اصلا تجربه ندارم و ممنومم که منو خیلی های دیگه رو راهنمایی می کنی

نظرتونو در مورد جواب استاد نگفتید . الان در مورد من نظرش مثبته؟؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •